Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,521 Followers

"Well now you can."

He took her in his arms and they kissed passionately. At first it was just their lips, but soon their tongues were entwined. Perhaps the intensity was a bit much because they broke for a moment, though Bruce immediately opted for a series of short kisses. Then the deep kissing resumed and inevitably Bruce's hands began to roam. At first he was caressing her backside, but he soon started to explore her breasts.

Kim responded by moving one of her hands to the back of his neck, whilst the other moved to rest on his hip. To me that clearly signalled that she was a willing partner in this rendezvous.

Bruce clearly wanted to move things up a notch because he asked if he could remove Kim's dress. She was happy to agree, so he moved behind her, lowered the zip and then carefully removed her purple dress over her head.

I don't think my wife has ever looked more lovely than when she was stood there. The lamp in the corner cast a beautiful soft light on her lacy black and red underwear. I was glad I'd encouraged her to wear this particular set tonight. She'd referred to the bra as a "slut's bra" because her prominent nipples and beautiful dark areola showed through the flimsy lace. Similarly the lacy knickers left no doubt about the luxuriant growth between her legs. I've nothing against shaven pussies, but I adore my wife's furry bush.

Bruce took her hand and led her towards the bed. She slipped her high heels off and slid onto the bed. She was about to shuffle up the bed when Bruce asked her to wait. He reached for the waistband of her knickers and removed them with a slow, sensual movement as though he was savouring the exposure of her most intimate place.

With her knickers tossed carelessly to one side Kim moved up the bed until her head was resting on the pillow. Bruce began to unbutton his shirt and I was disappointed when Kim started to remove her stockings and suspenders. I've no idea why but I do like fucking her when she's wearing stockings, though I know she prefers to remove them.

By the time she had discarded them Bruce was down to his boxer shorts and Kim discarded her bra at the same time as Bruce peeled his shorts down. Caught up briefly in the waistband, his cock sprang upwards when released.

Kim had no inhibitions about studying his member. She once told me that the sight of an erect cock was a definite turn-on as far as she was concerned. He was fully erect and inevitably I checked the size of his equipment. He seemed to be a similar sort of size to myself - in other words average. That was fine because I know that Kim has no interest in large cocks; she says they'll probably be uncomfortable. For my part I didn't want him to be under endowed because Kim might find that unsatisfying and I did want this to be a pleasurable experience for her.

Bruce now moved onto the bed and laid facing Kim. She turned on her side to face him which meant my view mainly consisted of her back. I was tempted to improve my view by standing up, but I was worried that would disturb the intimate atmosphere, so I stayed where I was.

I could see that Kim had parted her legs and it was clear that Bruce was fingering her cunt. I guessed that she must be handling his cock and, as mine was the only cock she had ever touched, I was pretty certain that simply touching it would be very exciting for her. So how would she feel about having it inside her?

That was about to be answered because Bruce pressed gently on her left hip, Kim took the hint and laid on her back. She spread her legs in anticipation and Bruce moved above her.

The decisive moment had arrived and I sat motionless, barely breathing. Not that they were paying any attention to me. As far as they were concerned I wasn't in the room.

Bruce moved so his cock was pointing directly at her pussy. Kim reached down and rubbed the head of his penis against her sex in order to get some of her juices on him. She released him and staring into her eyes with deep concentration he leaned into her. He groaned as the head of his penis slid between my wife's cunt lips.

"Oh God," she gasped. Then he pressed deeper, but that was only the preliminary to a powerful thrust which took him deep into her core and forced a drawn-out ecstatic gasp from her.

Now they really were fucking - kissing passionately as his backside rose and fell between my wife's spread thighs. I could see her hips thrusting back against him, evidence that she wasn't just lying there passively, but was an eager participant.

His head went down and he latched onto one of her breasts, Kim instinctively moved one hand onto the back of his neck and held him close. It was nearly twenty years since I had first unfastened her bra and felt the soft, firm weight of her breasts with the tip hard against my fingertips. Now here I was watching as another man sucked and licked her breasts whilst his cock thrust deep inside her.

I had half-expected Kim to be hesitant and self-conscious, but she seemed totally absorbed in the moment. Perhaps that was because Bruce was a very assured and confident lover. That was brought home to me when he got Kim to turn over. She went on her hands and knees, but Bruce guided her onto her elbows so that her rump stuck up in the air. That really is the most submissive of positions - Kim was effectively offering her cunt and arse to him. I held my breath as he moved behind her, saw his cock poised against her cunt lips and then he thrust back into her. He went in so easily that it was obvious she was lubricating profusely.

Kim has always said that being taken from behind is her favourite position so I wasn't surprised when she began to shudder and moan as a massive orgasm racked through her. I thought that might take Bruce over the top, but he actually slowed down the pace of his thrusts and I realised that he was holding himself back. When Kim's orgasm was spent she collapsed face down on the bed; Bruce managed to stay inside her, though penetration can't have been very deep.

After a minute he asked her to turn over and now he took her again - thrusting powerfully into her, his balls slapping against her flesh. I realised his orgasm was imminent, then his body locked tight and he gave an agonised, primitive groan. My wife raised her legs higher, her body moving in unison with his as she accepted his sperm.

Finally he collapsed on top of her though still taking his weight on his elbows. I wasn't sure what was going to happen now. I assumed that Bruce would have the discretion to dress and leave, so that I could reclaim my wife whilst she gave me an explicit account of what it felt like to have another man's cock inside her.

Bruce finally moved off her and I waited for him to leave the bed, but to my surprise Kim asked me to take her.

"Now?" I stuttered.

"Yes, now," she nodded. "I need you now." I could only see her top half, but I knew the covers hid a pussy which was gaping open and leaking sperm after another man had taken his pleasure there.

I undressed hurriedly, my cock sticking out like a ramrod and confirming just how much this turned me on. Now it was my turn to move above Kim and take her in the missionary position. I sank into her, savouring a heat and wetness unlike anything I had experienced before.

I must admit I have read a few articles about sperm competition and how a man whose wife has been seeded by someone else will have this primitive urge to reclaim her. There's talk of a particularly intense orgasm, but what orgasm isn't intense?

All I can say is that I didn't last particularly long before giving a final brutal thrust and emptying what felt like a river of semen into my wife. For a brief period all I was aware of was my penis jerking and jerking inside my wife as I emptied myself into her. Now it was my turn to collapse on her, though I registered a few gentle movements as she coaxed the last few drops of sperm from me.

Finally I rolled to one side and lay there gasping. Kim asked for a tissue and I passed her one from the bedside cabinet, marvelling in the fact that we had done it and she was using that tissue to mop up sperm from two men which was leaking from her vagina.

She passed the used tissue to me and I tossed it towards the waste basket. Kim stroked my arm and asked me if I was OK. I told her I was, but just needed a minute to get my breath back.

What happened next surprised me. Doubtless it was the excitement and all the adrenalin which had been coursing through me and I know in many ways it's so typical of the male after sex, but I fell asleep!

The next thing I knew I was waking slowly, groggily aware that something was not exactly wrong, but certainly very different. In rapid succession I realised that I was in a hotel room, not our home bedroom, that last night we had had our first ever threesome and I had fallen asleep with the other man still in our bed. I now registered a gentle movement, looked to one side and saw my wife laid on one side facing me. Her head was twisted to the side and she was kissing Bruce who was laid behind her. His left hand was squeezing her left breast. The bed was rocking gently and I realised they were making love.

I felt an urgent mix of lust and jealousy. What had happened while I was asleep? Was she doing this because she loved him or was it just sex?

Kim realised that I was awake. She reached out for my hand and gave it a fiercely reassuring squeeze. Then she took it and placed it on her breast. So I caressed her whilst her lover took her from behind. After a minute I couldn't resist the temptation and I moved my hand lower intending to rub her clitoris. Bruce's hand was already there, but he realised what I wanted to do and he tactfully moved his hand.

Kim responded to my touch by parting her legs wider to give me easier access. She had stopped kissing Bruce and leaned towards me. I moved closer and we kissed whilst I rubbed her clit and Bruce fucked her cunt.

It's impossible to find words to describe how erotic it felt to be kissing my wife while she gasped and her body moved as Bruce thrust into her from behind, his cock enjoying a cunt which had been my exclusive preserve.

Not surprisingly the sensations were too much for her and she shuddered her way through another orgasm. Unlike last night she was very noisy, almost embarrassingly so, though Bruce obviously liked it, because he urged her to come. Kim does like a bit of dirty talk and she told Bruce to keep fucking her.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes do it. Fuck me, keep fucking me."

"I'll fuck you, but you're going to make me cum. I can't hold back."

"Do it then - fill my pussy with your sperm."

Bruce groaned and bit Kim's shoulder. I kissed her passionately and Kim was sandwiched between us as Bruce emptied his balls into her lustful cunt. I knew my cock was rock hard and that I was desperate to fuck my wife, to take her and plunge my cock into a cunt which had just been enjoyed by another man. We broke from our kiss and I told her that I wanted her, I must have her now.

Bruce backed off slightly, Kim rolled onto her back and in an instant I covered her. There were no niceties, just a fast and furious fuck, culminating in an orgasm so explosive that for a moment I seemed to lose consciousness.

We lay together for a short while, then Bruce said he ought to get back to his room. He got out of bed, dressed quickly, then gave Kim a last kiss before slipping quietly out of the room.

Kim and I showered together, saying surprisingly little, perhaps both feeling that any discussion was best saved for another time. Our flight home was just after midday so we didn't have an awful lot of time. We tidied the room and did a little bit of packing, though it was only a weekend break so there wasn't much to pack.

Once that was done we headed downstairs and into the dining room. Bruce was already there and waved us over to his table. I must admit part of me didn't want to share breakfast with him, though it wasn't exactly a problem. With hindsight perhaps I was thinking that the deed had been done, so there was no need for further contact.

Certainly I was cautious and a bit worried as to whether there would be any signs of an emotional connection between Kim and Bruce. I would say it was rather neutral - Kim was friendly towards him, but not overly so.

What was less friendly was the glances we were getting from the woman a couple of tables away from us. She seemed to be firing disapproving looks in our direction and I couldn't understand it and wondered if I was imagining it.

"No you're not," Kim explained. "She's in the room next to us and I'm guessing that she heard some interesting noises this morning. The walls aren't over thick and if you listen you can hear the people in the next room."

"And if they're doing something noisy then I guess it's quite noticeable," said Bruce with an amused expression. The impression I'd had of a confident, self-assured guy was confirmed and when Kim disappeared to the toilet I said something along those lines to Bruce.

"Do you mean that I've been over-confident?" he asked me bluntly.

"No, it's not that. It's just that last night was a pretty momentous occasion for us, but you seemed to almost take it in your stride, as if it was something you're used to." Bruce paused and looked at me.

"Last night was special and Kim is an amazing woman and you're a lucky guy, but I'll be honest and say that I was at a hotel a few years ago and something similar happened. A couple were there and they decided I was the right person for a threesome, though really it was a case of the guy watching while I serviced his wife."

"No wonder you weren't as surprised as I expected. You've been there before."

"Exactly," said Bruce with just a hint of a smile.

After that it was really just a case of heading back to our room, sorting our gear out and heading off to the airport. We did see Bruce at check-in, but the flight was full and we were seated well away from him.

The flight home was uneventful and after a brief, but tedious wait at passport control we were heading out of the airport. Our car was in a multi-storey car park and we had just popped our bags away when Bruce came past.

We had already said goodbye once, but that was in a crowded terminal. This time Bruce was able to say how wonderful last night had been. He shook my hand firmly and then turned to Kim.

"Perhaps I ought to just give you a friendly peck on the cheek, but am I allowed one last proper kiss?" Kim glanced at me, but without waiting she nodded her approval.

Bruce took her in his arms and they kissed - a deep, passionate kiss. I got a surprise when Bruce's hand slid up and started to squeeze her breasts. Kim's hand moved as though she was going to stop him, but then she must have thought better of it. Encouraged by that Bruce slid his hand down the front of her jeans. That made Kim break from the kiss with a wriggle of protest.

"No, Bruce." He smiled and whispered into her ear, but in the quiet of the car park I clearly heard him ask Kim to part her legs. He started to nuzzle at her neck while his hand slid back down the front of her jeans. Kim's eyes were locked on mine, then in an unmistakeable invitation she parted her legs.

Through her jeans I could see Bruce's hand working between her legs, Kim closed her eyes and looked away as some embarrassingly liquid sounds confirmed that he was finger fucking a very wet pussy.

He started fumbling with her zip, then everything happened very quickly. Her jeans were down, the car door was opened, Kim was laid across the back seat and her panties were tossed to one side.

Bruce plunged between her thighs and they fucked like animals. Bucking and heaving in a brief, but violent collision which ended with a final brutal thrust as Bruce fired another load of sperm into my wife's sweet married pussy.

They tidied up in a breathless and hurried manner and we said a final quick goodbye. I had to concentrate while I negotiated a maze of signs and tight turns to get us out of the car park, but then we were onto a dual carriageway and speeding away from the airport. I glanced at Kim.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes...yes, I'm fine," she stuttered. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. Do you think I'm a slut?"

"No," I said. "Of course not. I encouraged you, so if there is any blame, then it's as much my fault as yours."

"No-one saw us did they?" Kim asked anxiously. I told her no, suppressing any concerns I had about it being captured on CCTV.

It took us just over an hour to get home and Kim immediately headed upstairs. She said she needed to get changed because her knickers were soaking. The knowledge that Bruce's sperm was the cause of that wetness caused a distinct stiffening to my prick.

Not much more was said that evening, but inevitably in bed we snuggled up to each other and chatted.

"How did it feel having another man's prick inside you?"

"It felt different, very different. I didn't think it would, but it did."

"Did you enjoy it?" Rather shyly she admitted it had been very nice. "Better than with me?" I asked.

"No, you shouldn't think that; it was just...different." I couldn't help myself and pressed on with the burning question.

"Would you want to see him again?" I asked, well aware that, unbeknown to Kim, Bruce had given me his phone number.

"No - and if you're really asking whether I've fallen for him then the answer is definitely not. It was fun, but I'm not bothered if I never see him again."

"Would you ever want to do anything like that again?" I asked.

"It's too soon to say," she said. But then she paused and looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. "But I think I could be tempted."

My prick stiffened further and I moved above her.

tony090909
tony090909
1,521 Followers
12