Chance Encounter

Story Info
Girl meets boy.
1.9k words
3.45
7.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Paige and I'm a twenty four year-old single white female. I live in the suburbs and love it. I work in the city and hate it. Though I love my job, I spend most of my day driving alone from place to place hawking my business. It gets lonely and after doing this same job, on the same routes for two years lately I've been trying new things to entertain myself while I make my tiring commutes.

The other day I tried something new after a late-night commercial stuck in my head. I recalled a phone number for a phone-dating service. Newly single I thought, "What the hell do I have to lose?" So I call the local number and reached a voice recording saying leave my name and message to connect with local guys 'now.' I did and eventually I was connected to 24 men who all seem to be on the phone for one thing, phone sex. I'm an open-minded woman of the twenty first century, so I trade some steamy messages. But the only thing all the risqué talk did was make me even hornier than I was when I started. I actually found myself gently rubbing my thighs together to increase the sensation tingling beneath my skirt. I hung up. A passing thought over the fact that I hadn't seen another car for a few miles crossed my mind but was interrupted by my over-active imagination about the last time I was with a man. Two months to the date to be exact.

I pulled off to the side of the road in frustration. I stepped out of my car almost before it stopped moving, slammed my car door and leaned against it, the dust cloud settling on my car and on me. As I stood there I noticed that it was a sunny day, no clouds in the sky, a light breeze, as I tried to get my last sexual experience with my ex out of my mind. I found myself standing in front of a service road that power company trucks used to get to some huge towers located in the middle of a big field. There was deep the wild grass covering everything but the road. There was a power company truck parked about twenty five feet off the main road I was parked on. And there was a guy dressed in a hard hat, wide sunglasses, orange vest, jeans and work boots sitting in the tailgate of the truck eating his lunch. I looked up to see that he was looking at me, probably thinking I was a freak for veering off the road like I did. I gave him a friendly smile and he gave one back. As I turned my back to him and leaned on my car I head footsteps on the dirt road approaching me. I must confess that I got scared for a minute until I head a friendly voice ask, "Are you OK?"

I turned back to see the man, a very broad-shouldered, tall man crossing the road. I unconsciously noticed that the parts of his skin that were exposed were covered in a light sheen of sweat, I smiled and said, "I'm fine. I'm just frustrated, that's all."

When he asked why, I said "because of my job."

He asked, "Are you in a hurry?" and I said, "No, I'm on my lunch break and have an hour before I need to be at my next appointment."

He joked about getting a drink and I said, "God! I could use a cold beer."

He smiled and ran back across the road to his truck and returned momentarily with two long neck bottles of Budweiser.

"Are you serious?" I laughed.

"Completely," he said back.

I thanked him and took the beer. Popped it open and took a swig and I have to say it did calm me down.

"I'm Christopher, but you can call me Chris," he said after his swig.

"Nice to meet you Chris, I'm Paige," I answered back.

We sat on the hood of my car and for some reason it never struck me as weird. Well, maybe a little but I have to admit, Chris's physical attractiveness is what kept me there. My hormones were raging worse with each of his baritone laughs after conversations about the Rangers, the Cowboys and Dallas in general. When I stood up and looked at him, it caught him off guard. "What?" he said as I looked at him in his sunglasses covered eyes. When I pulled them off his face, he said, "What?" again. For an answer I leaned in and kissed his full lips. When our lips met it ignited my body in flames. It felt amazing to lose my inhibitions and to act on my first instinct for once in my life. He was still a little startled when I pulled back, but after a couple of seconds of eye contact, he stood up. Towering over me, I'm only five foot four; Chris leaned down and kissed me back. The forcefulness on this second kiss overpowered me. As I slumped limply into his arms, he held me in his big muscular arms and kissed me again. About that time a car went by so we separated.

Taking my hand, Chris led me across the street to his truck. Grabbing the blanket that he'd been sitting on in the back of his truck, Chris led me down the service road to a thickly wooded area. Once hidden from the road, Chris spread the blanket out on the ground and lowered me down onto it.

As I felt myself starting to get wet, I checked to see if his Levis were getting tighter in the front. I was pleased to see that they were. As I eagerly watched, Chris took off his vest and his sweaty wife beater t-shirt. Chris's big smooth chest nearly made me rip his pants off right then, but I knew more was in store for me so I forced myself to be patient. After Chris knelt down next me on the blanket, I watched submissively as he boldly unbuttoning my dress from the neck to the hem. When the last button came free he flipped the sides of my dress open, exposing my matching white bra and panties. Taking me in his strong arms, we made out like a couple of horny teenagers. Our lips were soon engaged in deep hot wet tongue kisses, our tongues dancing passionately in each other's mouth. I could feel his hands exploring my body. When I reached up and ran my hand down his hard abs, he let his move up my soft curves until it reached my breasts. As his strong work hardened hands kneaded my breasts and pinched my erect nipples, my fingertips grazed the waistband of his Levis and ran over the tip of his rock hard cock. I couldn't believe it was sticking up that far. He must be huge. I had to have him.

I sat up and pushed him down next to me, as I unbuttoned his Levis and lowered his zipper. When his cock sprung free, it was so long that it nearly hit me in the face. It was un-cut and at least eight inches long, fat and with a nicely trimmed bush. Opening my mouth I slipped the swollen reddish/purple head of his cock between my moist red lips and engulfed him in my warm mouth. I slowly bobbed my head, moving my mouth up and down his thick shaft, occasionally stopping to run my tongue around the base and suck the head, and lick his balls. I was practically worshiping it as I worked it in my mouth.

Chris's breath was coming in gasps when he grabbed the sides of my head and started thrust his hips forward, forcing his throbbing cock into my mouth and down my throat. I like it a little rough so even though he made me gag a little, I liked it. Chris moaned, "Uuuuuum," and I felt his balls and body tense up and his muscles flexed. Then his balls exploded and his salty load of hot cum squirted into my mouth and down my throat. Sucking his whole cock into my mouth, I tightened my lips around his thick shaft to ensure that I got every last drop of his cum.

By the time I finished swallowing, my panties were thoroughly soaked. I was totally ready for sex.

Pulling his cock out of my mouth, I climbed on top of Chris. Moving my panties to the side, I place the head of his cock against my puff lips and quickly slid his slicked cock into my wet pussy. Chris moaned loudly, as my warm wet pussy closed around him. Pressing my hips down to get him in as deep as possible into my tight pussy, I started rocking, grinding our bodies together. After a few seconds inside of my hot pussy Chris was pumping in and out, rubbing his thick cock right over my clit. As I franticly bounced up and down riding him like a bucking bronco, Chris reached up and squeezed and kneaded my breasts. Pulling them out of my bra, Chris sat up and started nibbling my ear and kissing my neck. As he continued to knead my breasts, I continued to recklessly bounce up and down on his cock.

Grabbing my round tight butt cheeks, Chris rolled me over on my back. Pulling my ankles over his shoulders, Chris started pounded in and out of me as if his life depended on it.

We continued making out like giggly teenagers as Chris pumped me full of his thick cock. Without thinking I started yelling, "fuck me you stud."

Then he came back with, "Take it baby. Take my big cock."

As I got hotter and hotter we were yelling nasty things like, "fill me with your cum," "your pussy is so tight," at each other. I screamed with pleasure when Chris pulled his cock out and started rubbing the head up and down the now ultra sensitive lips of my inflamed pussy. When he slid it back in, I wrapped my legs around him, and begged him to fill me with his cum. We were in a perfect rhythm when I felt myself getting closer to a climax. When he grabbed my hips and buried his cock deep inside me, I felt myself explode, cumming all over his cock. My moan of pure delight sent him over the edge for the second time as he cummed deep in the pink folds of my pussy.

Spent, Chris collapsed on top of me, both of us panting for breath.

As he gently kissed me his cock slid out of me. Standing, Chris pulled up his Levis. Because he still had his boots on, they had been bunched up around his ankles. After Chris helped me to my feet, I straightened my underwear and buttoned up my dress. Then I watched as Chris put his vest back on and used his wife beater t-shirt to wipe the sweat off his body and face.

After we walked back to the road Chris gave me a long passionate kiss. Thanking him, I got back in my car. As I drove off, I picked up my cell phone and cancelled all of my appointment for the rest of the day. I went home, lay in a hot bathtub and masturbated over thoughts of my afternoon with Chris.

The end...