Chance Encounter Ch. 07

Story Info
Jean and C run into someone from the past.
1.4k words
4.03
23.5k
6

Part 7 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
574 Followers

The maitre'd's face broke into a wide grin upon seeing Jean and C. He had known them since they were in their late teens and he in his early forties. They were he thought a breath of fresh air, completely unconventional in their view of the world. While he would never have tolerated a woman like Jean as his wife, he pointed her out to his daughters as a role model, someone they should aspire to be. He wanted them to be strong and independent like Jean. He was old fashioned, a product of la cultura machista, but over the years he became less conservative and more progressive. He told his wife about Jean skipping over her brazen sexuality and their sexual interaction. She too wanted their daughters to be strong and their sons less macho.

Jose looked at Jean's chest wanting to have his mouth glued to one of her obviously erect nipples while he hammered her vagina with his cock. Jose had fucked many women in his life, but the woman he liked fucking best was Jean. She was wild but what made it even more caliente was knowing C was right there totally aware of what they were doing. He believed in marriage and conjugal love, but he was a man and needed variety. What he did with those women wasn't lovemaking but recreational sex, an exercise for his libido like the running he did. What made sex with Jean so over the top was her cuckold, her cornudo. Nothing made his cock harder, his thrusting more vigorous, his ejaculations stronger, than putting the horns to another man.

Jose didn't normally hug customers, but Jean was no ordinary customer. They smiled at each other, she opening her arms to him. He moved from behind the desk and they embraced. They kissed on the lips. She had a gift for being able to mold her body to that of another. His cock was semi hard, but became fully erect the instant their clothed genitals came into contact. He swore her labia parted to kiss the head of his cock.

Jean and Jose were in no hurry to end their hug. Arms around each other, she asked how he was doing, inquired about his wife, Rosa, and their now adult children, and grandchildren. They weren't just long time fuck buddies, but friends. The entire time they talked he could feel her sex against his. He gave her a brief rundown and inquired about her family and children and remarked she was still as beautiful as ever. She blushed and told him he was still as handsome as ever growing more distinguished looking every year.

Jean was wet before she entered the restaurant, but she got noticeably wetter the second she and the now elderly Jose hugged. Being in his arms with C standing there brought back many good memories. It had been too long since they last saw one another and years since he had fucked her. He wasn't a tall man or muscular, built much like C, but the similarity ended in his pants. He sported an impressively sized cock; it looked even more impressive because of his build. His deep brown eyes could bore holes in you or make you melt like butter. He had the personality of a matador, his cock his sword, the sweet spot her cunt, where he brought her la petit moir, the little death, timing his climax with hers. He was she recalled quite the swordsman.

They didn't want to break their embrace, but grudgingly did. Jean's libido was on hyper drive and she suppressed the impulse to whisper for Jose to take her by the hand to his office and fuck her before she and C enjoyed dinner. She thought it might, however, send C over the edge. She wanted him on the verge of cumming. She half regretted not having him fitted for a chastity device. He had certainly dropped plenty of hints, but she liked him exercising self control. Besides she liked him having his climaxes, especially the spontaneous ones where his mind did all the stimulation.

C stood there like the proverbial bump on the log. His eyes were glassy Jean noted. He was high, the cuck in him inhaling deeply of she and Jose. She knew his penis was involuntarily contracting and its flow of precum steady.

She shook him out of his trance commenting, "C, say hello to Jose."

His answer was, "What?"He shook his head confirming he had been in his own world.

He extended his hand. Jose shook his unable to suppress a smirk. He accepted men like C existed, but he was unable to understand them. He concluded they were homosexuals, staying in the closet, pretending to be heterosexuals, leaving their wives dissatisfied sexually. He was certain it was why Jean strayed. He didn't understand or even want to understand the dynamics of their marriage. He thought if C wasn't gay he was either asexual or a pervert who had a mental block when it came to sex. He just didn't think it was possible for a couple like them to have a sex life with each other. They might be in the same room or even the same bed but they weren't getting off together. He thought their affection for each other was genuine, but doubted there was passion like he and Rosa shared. He wondered why Jean tolerated life with C. Was it because they had children together or out of security? He knew C made good money and Jean didn't work.

He ceased analyzing their marriage and focused on how much fun it was to fuck Jean. It had been years since Jose last ran into C. Usually it was Jean with her girlfriends or a new boyfriend who graced the restaurant with her presence. He had fucked her months ago and it had been very good but nothing he remembered had been hotter than when he fucked her with C nearby.

C had trouble maintaining eye contact with Jose. They weren't friends. Jose stared at him. He hadn't been in a great mood but he brightened at the thought of humiliating Jean's cornudo of a husband.

He spoke, "Good to see you C. You look well."

C answered, "You do too. Jean didn't tell me you worked here."

Jose puffed his chest out, "7 years. I'm the maitre'd."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you. And how is life treating you?" Under his breath but loud enough for C and Jean to hear he added in Spanish, "Todavia un cornudo?" He loved their reaction. In a flash Jean's face went from a smile to a smirk and C went white then red in the face. La verguenza (shame) was etched on his face.

C thought about ignoring his comment or telling him to go to hell, but all he could muster was, "Si, todavia un cornudo (yes, still a cuckold)."

Jose smiled, glanced at Jean who was enjoying C's humiliation getting wetter he knew by the second and said, "So, you won't mind if I borrow Jean for part of the night?"

C stuttered, his 4 inches of manhood throbbing, "No, I wouldn't mind, but only if Jean wants to."

Jose retorted, "Jean will want to. She always wants to. My polla satisfies her." He glanced at Jean, "Correcto?"

C looked at Jean; she looked like he felt, high. What was happening was real, but it felt surreal. He couldn't believe this was happening; it was a fantasy come true. After all these years on a rare date with Jean who do they run into but Jose, Jean's second lover. Jose marked a turning point; he brought to the surface Jean's dominant even sadistic side which revealed C's submissive, masochistic streak.

Jean answered, "Correcto."

C's knees were shaking. A man close to 70 could in the blink of an eye exercise complete control of his wife. He knew he couldn't cut the mustard, but to have his wife prefer the cock of a senior citizen to his was a painful reminder of why he was a cornudo. He wasn't man enough for her or any other woman.

There was nothing further to discuss. Should Jose summon her to his office she would go. She would return when he was through. While they were gone he would do what he always did, sit, wait, and think.

A member of the staff came up and Jose passed them off to him telling Jean he would see her later.

She answered, "I would like that."

She returned to C's side, grabbed his hand lacing her fingers with his. She felt 19 again. This was going to be a very good night she thought.

After they left Jose returned to work; other customers came and went. When it wasn't busy he outlined what he would do with Jean. He smiled, his cock tenting his pants.

Miguel59
Miguel59
574 Followers