Chance Encounter Ch. 10

Story Info
Jean and C have the house to themselves.
3.7k words
4.08
20.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C's erection returned as he mentally relived the day Jose and Jean had sex. He found himself almost absentmindedly rubbing his penis. He knew it wouldn't take much effort on his part to climax again. While being so quick to climax had its drawbacks, masturbating wasn't one of them. In his youth his recuperative powers were noteworthy. Depending on his arousal he could climax, go soft, become erect again and climax again. One noteworthy evening Jean counted 5 such climaxes in less than an hour. He didn't keep score but she did.

While she had no problem orgasming she didn't like to cum fast but to let it slowly build. She especially liked long sessions of cunnilingus. She would purposely delay her orgasm. While she liked the peak what she really loved was the long climb.

C thought back to that night at Jean's house. After her parents left she took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. She told him to get a towel, directed him to spread it out on her bed, stripped, got on the bed and told him to kneel. He was nervous, but his desire for her was greater than his fear of them being caught. The risk was small. He also sensed Jean's read of her mom was on target. If they returned home she would call and give them fair warning.

He felt bad because her mother had no idea what Jean and he were up to. He hoped she never found out.

He scanned the length of Jean's body. Jose's mouth had left a bruise on her collarbone. He looked at her breasts which she was cupping with her hands, squeezing them, offering them to him. Her nipples were erect. Her left breast had what he knew was a bite mark made when Jose got carried away or at Jean's urging. He was learning so much about her, but what she desired from other men was so different than the lovemaking she wanted from him.

She loved him to be gentle, his touch to be delicate, soft. With Leo and now Jose gentle was out and rough was in. She wanted to be taken, not romanced. She wanted their fucking to be animal like, the mating of beasts instead of the gentle lovemaking of a committed couple.

She and he locked eyes, albeit briefly. She knew he was staring at Jose's bite marks. Her breasts were on display. She wanted him to look. Unlike the first time he saw another man's mark on her body there was no confusion on his face. There was also no hurt in his eyes. She looked at his powder blue sweat bottoms. The front of them was tented. His arousal she interpreted as approval if not his blessing for her infidelity. She didn't consider herself a dishonest or disloyal girlfriend, just a physically unfaithful one. Never for a minute did she not want to be his girlfriend. Her love for him had actually intensified.

He looked at her abdomen thinking how he was going to kiss his way from her navel and head south wondering if she was pregnant and perversely hoping she was carrying another man's baby. He couldn't explain it if he tried, but he was glad she understood him. More importantly he was happy she had the same obsession. She wanted to breed with another man.

His eyes continued their southward scan. He hoped she never shaved because he loved her abundant thatch of pubic hair. He saw it as lush, like the genitals it framed. Jean took her hands from her breasts and moved them to her crotch. She spread her labia revealing a sea of wet pink flesh.

She asked him if he wanted to put his mouth where Jose's cock had been. He answered yes.

"Good, because I need you to. I've been thinking about your soft tongue for hours."

He smiled but said nothing. It was nice to hear unabashed praise. There was no phoniness; his mouth was better than good, it was great. He liked being desired for the pleasure he could actually bring her. He didn't want her telling him she needed his cock because it would be a lie. They both knew the truth so there was no sense in lying. It wouldn't stoke his ego, but make him question the veracity of everything else she said.

He found himself salivating at the thought of eating her. He really adored the taste, smell, and texture of her pussy, but his oral obsession didn't end there. He was he thought extremely oral; there wasn't a part of Jean's body he didn't want to kiss, lick, or nibble. Thankfully it was the same attention she craved from him. He remembered the internal debate he had over her rose colored anus. Her initial reaction when he put his lips against her butthole was to pull away, to tell him no. It was one of the few times he restrained her. He felt her tense up.

And then he licked her asshole. Whatever inhibitions she had vanished the instant his tongue caressed her anus. She not only moaned but drew her knees higher to her chest, tilting her pelvis, making it easier for his mouth to explore with his tongue her newly discovered erogenous zone. He soon had her begging for him to eat her asshole.

There wasn't a part of her his mouth hadn't kissed or licked. He and she concluded his being oral defined him sexually and their sexual relationship.

She viewed what he did with his mouth as compensation for what he couldn't deliver with his penis, sexual pleasure.

He remembered staring at her vaginal opening. She pulled her skin tighter. It was impossible for him not to picture Jose's cock entering, his flesh making hers give way. He wondered if she was sore; her vaginal tissue was more red than deep pink.

"Come and kiss it. I need to be licked."

He wanted to eat her, but in those days there was an internal battle going on between the man and the cuckold. The man in him wanted to reclaim his territory, to deposit his seed where another man had trespassed. He decided he was going to fuck her first. He had fucked her after she had been with Leo, the policeman she was also seeing. It didn't erase the pain of her wanting Leo's cock over his, but it did make him feel she still desired his penis even if it brought her nothing but psychological and emotional pleasure.

He started to pull the sweatshirt off. She asked, "What are you doing?"

"Getting naked Jean. I want to go in you."

She protested, "We can't both be naked. If someone comes home one of needs to be dressed to give the other time to get dressed. Wouldn't you say it makes more sense for me to be the one without clothes on?"

He pouted, "Jean, I want to cum too. With you."

She really didn't want his penis inside her. She couldn't explain it. She loved him and she adored his undersized manhood. She even treasured the intercourse they shared, his hips thrusting and the onset of his climax a few minutes later, but not that night. She didn't want him to replace the earlier memory of Jose taking her on the pallet piled high with bags of flour. She had been a bitch in heat and he a stud dog. Hours later and all she could think about was Jose and the fucking he had given her. She wanted to go to bed dreaming of Jose's cock thrusting in and out of her, not her boyfriend's.

Call it woman's intuition or a gut feel but she knew what was driving her boyfriend's desire for intercourse. It was his instinct as an animal, not his intellect or personality. His subconscious told him all he had to do was mate, deposit his seed in Jean's womb, and that would negate Jose's seed.

She offered a solution, one he always found satisfactory in the past.

"I want you to cum with me too. Rub yourself as you eat me."

She had several backup plans in case he balked. She would dress, have him strip, then suck him, but she really didn't want too see him naked. His body didn't turn her off, but the night's focus was on her pleasure and on tutoring her boyfriend. She sought to build on the earlier lessons of the day. She had enjoyed breaking him down and building him up, but her intent was not to make him miserable, but malleable. She had a vision of what she wanted in a life mate. He possessed the perfect physical, emotional, and genetic makeup. She saw herself as a coach and he as an unschooled athlete. He needed someone to bring out his potential and she was that woman.

It was easier than she thought. She looked at him as he silently debated her offer. She hadn't refused him, but given him an out. His submissive side won out; reasserting his ownership, marking her as his just didn't seem as compelling. He was content with his status.

He answered her by staying clothed and kneeling between her legs. She opened her thighs wide; he could see an inch, maybe two into her canal.

"Kiss it. You know you want to. Put your lips against it. Go ahead and think of Jose's big cock as it slid into me. I'm so sore. I need your soft tongue to make it all better."

Kiss it he did, his lips to her labia. He glued his mouth to her vagina and thrust out his tongue, french kissing her. He wished his tongue was long because he really craved going into her as deep as Jose's and Leo's cocks had.

She responded to his frenching with words of encouragement, telling him how good it felt, and she relayed to him bits and pieces of her encounter with Jose, revealing how she discarded her bra and panties in the bathroom, stuffed them into her purse, how they embraced once inside the storage room, how she removed her dress revealing herself totally nude, how he fucked her with his underwear on, his cock sticking out of its fly like a home grown cucumber, but his wasn't green but deep purple. It was also much better than any cucumber she had ever masturbated with. She described her initial orgasm when he pushed into her and the really big one at the end.

He didn't just fuck her. He ravished her, pounding her vagina hard, then slow, then hard again. He pumped his cock in and out of her the entire time. He never stopped moving. When his movements were so small as to be almost imperceptible he kept his mouth glued to her, his tongue thrust into her mouth, snaking down her throat. She was gasping for air and more of his tongue when he broke from their kiss.

He kissed down her neck, then bit her shoulder causing her to cry out. She offered him her breasts and when he clamped his mouth on her left one she moaned for him to suck harder. When he nibbled it she implored him to bite harder. She maneuvered her vagina up and down his manpole rolling her hips up and down. His cock she told him felt wonderful.

Jose began pulling nearly all the way out before plunging his cock all the way back in. His pubic bone ground against her clitoris. They fucked, she had no idea for how long, and her orgasm built. She sensed his was also approaching.

He asked her if she wanted him to pull out reminding her he had no condom. She said no. He commented she must be on the pill. She said she wasn't. He warned her she might get pregnant. She said she didn't care if she did. She was certain of one thing; she wanted him to cum in her.

And so he did. They kept moving until she was certain he hadn't a single drop left to empty into her. Whether it was psychological or physical she swore she could feel when a man came into her. Their cum wasn't the same temperature as her body's, but hotter. Its wetness was different, thicker than her juices.

Her girlfriends told her she was crazy, but she swore it was true.

She didn't know what to say but to thank him for such a wonderful experience. Jose's cock was shiny with their juices. He tucked it back into his pants before she could offer to clean it with her mouth. She fished her panties and bra out and dressed. He watched her, told her she had a really nice body, and wondered if she would be back or willing to meet him somewhere for an encore. She thanked him, but told him she would like that, but didn't know if it was possible. He relayed to her an observation, that she and her boyfriend had engaged in this sort of behavior before. To his surprise she told him no, that this was her first time. Based on how good it had been she was sure it wouldn't be her last. He found it difficult to believe her boyfriend approved much less got aroused by it, but she assured him he did or she wouldn't have done it.

He said he wished he had more time, but there were customers. She said she did too but she needed to get to her boyfriend and she had errands to run for her mother. They didn't hug or kiss goodbye; when she was dressed he escorted her back through the kitchen. He stayed behind while she went to her boyfriend who was sitting in a booth patiently waiting.

C didn't want Jean's tale to end. He could he thought listen to it for hours, having her repeat it again and again. He was so aroused and by her groans and moans so was she. It wouldn't be but a few minutes before she came. He reached down between his legs and began to rub his penis.

She orgasmed holding the back of his head pressing it against her as he licked her guiding it to where she needed him to lick. He rubbed harder and as he came his licks were almost feverish. He let out a loud groan muffled by her flesh.

When it was over she told him how good he had made her feel. She asked to see the front of his sweats. A big wet spot was visible. She commented on the quantity of his cum. She asked him if he enjoyed her talking and he told her he did. She said she worried it might put him in a funk. He told her it wouldn't. She asked him to tell her if the details were too much. She knew in spite of being aroused it had to be difficult hearing the intimate details of his girlfriend as she and another man had sex.

He told her he had come to grips with his small penis. If sharing her was necessary to keep her happy and satisfied he would continue to support sharing her. His words were so sweet she was half tempted to give him a pity fuck, but suppressed acting on it. It was more important for him to feel unworthy than to reward him.

She sat up and hugged him. She kissed him marveling at how good a kisser he was. She hadn't kissed many men, but most weren't good kissers. He was the exception. She asked him if he wanted to suck her tits. He told her yes. She held them in front of him. He compared the ravaged left with the unmarked right. He put his mouth on her right breast. He had she thought a sweet way of sucking her breasts. After a few minutes she reminded him to not forget her left breast, but to be careful as Jose had been rough. She groaned when he put his mouth on her left nipple.

She looked at the radio clock. They had plenty of time. She told him she wanted to be eaten again. She lay back down and he lowered his mouth to her sex. She didn't talk to him preferring to just enjoy the pleasure of his tongue. While he ate her she daydreamed about Jose and Leo fucking her. What really got her juices flowing was the idea of conceiving with either man.

She wasn't the only one in her own little world; between her legs slowly making love to her vagina he was replaying images of Jose and Leo with Jean. He knew it was wrong, but secretly hoped she was pregnant. What he didn't find arousing was breaking the news to her parents. He wanted them to like him, not hate him for ruining their daughter's life and robbing her of her virtue. He might be a hero to Jean, but in their eyes he would be lower than whale shit. Images of their cocks thrusting in and out of Jean's vagina and picturing them cumming inside her, seeing their seed planted where her vagina ended and uterus began, her cervix coated with their fertilizer, hearing and feeling Jean's approaching orgasm, and the taste and feel of her soft womanhood prompted his second orgasm of the evening. He again sprayed the inside of Jean's borrowed panties.

Jean was reaching orgasm as he climaxed. When she calmed down she was going to offer him a handjob. Needless to say she was thrilled to discover he had experienced a spontaneous ejaculation brought on he told her by what he was doing with his mouth, how she was responding, and her activities with Leo and now Jose.

They ended up spending the rest of the evening at the kitchen table playing board games and cards and talking about school and their future together. When it was time to pick up her sister he changed into his clothes and as Jean requested left her cum soaked panties and sweat pants on top of the washing machine.

He asked her how she intended to explain the panties. She doubted it would be an issue, but if it did she would remind her mother his underwear needed washing so he borrowed a pair of hers as he couldn't wear her sweats without them.

He left before her parents returned. In between feverish kisses Jean reminded him how much she loved him, how much she wanted to marry him, and his promises to her. He knew what they were doing was sheer insanity and more than a little dangerous, but its allure was too powerful. He told her he loved her too, wanted to marry her, was finding it harder to wait, thought they could make it work even if she was pregnant, and thanked her for exploring her sexuality. By doing so he was discovering more about what made him tick emotionally, psychologically, and sexually. He was positive no other woman would understand him the way she did. She agreed but said she was in the same boat. Men like him who understood her needs were a rarity. They agreed their meeting was fortuitous.

He drove north back to school while Jean drove a few miles to pick up her sister. It would be weeks before they saw each other again.

Several hours later he was back at his apartment and exhausted. He unpacked his suitcase, stripped off his clothes, and climbed into bed naked. The instant he closed his eyes he pictured Jose and Jean fucking. He masturbated, cumming all over his stomach, and fell asleep.

In the shower the next morning the urge to masturbate struck again. Soaping up his penis he began stroking it. He closed his eyes thinking of Jean boldly stripping in front of Jose, he guiding her to the pallet piled high with bags of flour, she laying down her legs open wide, he getting on top of her, his hand on his cock guiding it into Jean's hungry vagina. He came, grunting as he did. He opened his eyes to watch his cum go down the shower drain.

He finished showering. As he toweled himself dry a few minutes later he felt both relaxed and irritated. The climax was great, but his lack of control bothered him. He had barely started replaying their intercourse when his balls tightened, his penis throbbed, and cum shot out. It explained why Jean cheated on him. He sucked at fucking.

He didn't beat himself up over it, but his lack of both size and stamina was something he constantly thought about. At least he thought they were mature enough to find a satisfactory compromise. He wondered what would happen after they married. It was one thing to cheat while dating. Jean was devout. He didn't think she could commit adultery after they were husband and wife. He was pretty certain he didn't want her to either, but he also didn't want her sexually frustrated.

He decided when he had the time he would express to her in a letter his mixed feelings. The biggest hurdle he faced wasn't external, but internal. If given an ultimatum he was certain Jean would forgo other men. Out of love she would settle for his oral worship. Over time she would find contentment. She would look at their sexual relationship as one between an able bodied person (her) and a handicapped one (him). He was doing the best he could given his handicaps (small penis and premature ejaculation). She was having great orgasms; they just lacked variety. Still, an orgasm was an orgasm.

Jean wasn't the problem, but he was. For every minute he found himself tortured by Jean's infidelity and his inadequacies he spent 10 minutes imagining Jean riding another man's cock. Those thoughts were a constant. His penis was raw from his constant masturbation. No sooner would he climax and his mind clear than a few minutes later thoughts of Jean and Leo or Jean and Jose would creep back in. He would find himself stroking his manhood all the while thinking not of he and Jean, but Jean with other men.

12