Chance Encounter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing with her breasts and dry humping her became their routine for the next half dozen dates. With experience he became very adept at manipulating her breasts. She particularly liked him to twist and pull on her nipples. He would take a nipple between his thumb and two fingers and make a rolling motion. One evening as he kissed the side of her neck she pushed his head down. He kissed the top of her breast and looked at her. She said nothing. He took her silence as permission. He put his mouth on her breast and began to gently suck on it. He flicked her very hard nipple with his tongue. She moaned. He decided her other breast needed the attention of his mouth and quit sucking. She reacted pleading with him to stop. He assured her he wasn't about to. She actually sighed when he began sucking her other breast.

He spent the next half hour alternately kissing, sucking, and licking each of her breasts. He couldn't get enough of her tits and she couldn't get enough of his mouth. They again concluded the evening simulating intercourse by rubbing their crotches together until he came.

They entered a new phase in their relationship. Playing with her breasts and rubbing their crotches together became a mainstay of their makeout sessions. He knew the contact of his crotch against hers excited her, but he knew she would never feel half as good as he did. There was too much clothing between them. Jean's curiosity was getting the better of her. She wanted to know what would happen if she let her excitement peak. She wanted to experience an orgasm.

She wasn't ready for skin on skin contact. The temptation to go all the way would have been too great. She did decide, however, she needed to retire her jeans. Mexican peasant dresses were the rage and she had a half dozen in various colors. The dress had no buttons or zippers. It went to her knees but wasn't tight except across her chest and ass, but she noted in a visually pleasing way.

The material was thick enough that she could go without a bra or panties. People would see her breasts bounce as she walked or that the cheeks of her ass seemed fleshier, but that was it. As for accessing her breasts, it was simple enough for Miguel to lift her dress exposing as much as she wanted him to. She knew the second he lifted her dress he was going to also see her unclothed with the exception of skin covered by her panties. She was ready she told herself to let him see more.

She also decided it was time to quit making out in the front seat of her car or on the ground at her house. She asked her friends if they knew of a place to park near her house. Surprisingly, they didn't.

On their next date after dinner and a movie she told Miguel she wanted to go somewhere else to make out, but she didn't know where. They drove by several locations but they lacked privacy or looked private, but unsafe. Miguel spotted an elementary school and noticed it had a road leading to the rear of the school.

Jean drove into the lot feeling apprehensive but excited at the prospect of being really alone with Miguel. It was empty. She parked the car. She turned towards Miguel and began kissing him. As they made out she looked around and decided it was safe. She asked Miguel if he thought it was safe and he told her thought it was, but if she wanted to leave he would understand.

She said, "No, I want to stay. I want to be alone with you." A few long kisses later she suggested they move to the back seat. She explained it would be less cramped.

They resumed making out. Miguel had gotten in the habit of unbuttoning her top, unsnapping her bra, and going for her breasts, but he made no such move. She asked him if anything was wrong. He said no. She immediately knew there was. He was waiting for her to tell him. She thought his reticence was really sweet.

"Miguel, put your hands under my dress."

He did. She decided to straddle his lap. His hands raised her dress, undid her bra, freed her tits from their cups, and marveled at their beauty before taking one into his mouth. She loved the feel of his mouth on her breasts. She also loved the feel of his hands as they kneaded her buttocks. Less clothing was so much better she thought. She told him to slide his hands under her panties but cautioned that was the extent of his liberty. She was swimming in her juices as his hands kneaded her bare flesh, pulling her cheeks apart. She felt wonderfully exposed. A half inch closer and any of his fingers could touch her anus.

He was obviously as excited as she so when she said she wanted him on top of her he didn't hesitate. She got off of him as he scooted towards the door. She lay down, her dress pulled high, exposing her bare torso, nylon covered crotch, and honey colored bare legs.

As he got on top of her she fought the temptation to give him her virginity right then and right there. She desired him so so much. They resumed kissing, but not before she told him in an apologetic tone she wasn't leading him on. She said she desired him, but wasn't ready. He told her it was okay. Whatever she wanted to do was fine with him.

She signaled him to rub against her by moving her crotch against him. The moment they made contact her initial thought was just how much better it felt to dry hump only wearing panties.

Their humping became faster and more urgent. While it felt better than before it would take a long time for her to orgasm. She was okay with not orgasming because she liked knowing Miguel was climaxing. He was hitting all the right spots but he simply didn't last long enough.

After he climaxed he remained on top of her. Between kisses and sucking her breasts she told him she liked looking at him the moment he came. She also asked him to describe his orgasm. He told her how his penis got harder and harder, how it seemed to swell, how his testicles tightened, how the little twitches in his penis signaled the onset of big contractions as his cum shot out, how his testicles felt tender afterwards.

She asked knowing the answer how good it felt.

"Great," he answered.

He knew he could give her the same pleasure she was giving him, but she needed to let him use his fingers. He also knew it was her decision so he kept quiet.

Jean wasn't frustrated with Miguel but herself. She wanted to climax, but she also didn't want to get tempted to have intercourse and end up pregnant. Several dates later she took action.

They were in Miguel's car. It was a hatchback with a fold down back seat. For such a little car it's cargo area was roomy and perfect for two people to use as a bed.

They wasted little time getting in the back of the car. Her bra was soon off and he began to play with her breasts as they kissed. It wasn't long before she was underneath him, legs open wide, moving her crotch against his. She broke from their kiss and in a voice barely above a whisper told him to take his pants off, but to leave his underwear on.

He didn't need a second invitation. In seconds his pants were down below his knees and they were again rubbing crotches. For him the experience was even better. For her it wasn't much of an improvement. She was glad however to hear him tell her good it felt. One worry weighed heavily on Jean's shoulders; Miguel would lose patience with her and move on to women who put out. She hoped the climaxes he was having were enough to keep him hers.

His briefs were thin as were her panties. She was also wet. He discovered just how wet when the head of his penis lodged between her labia. Her eyes got big because she knew how close he was to entering her. She didn't move away as she logically knew her panties and his briefs prevented penetration. She was also curious. She liked the feel of his penis snuggled between her labia. Her panties got wetter transferring their moisture to his briefs. His penis she noted was quite firm and his aim a little truer for in a flash her panties were pushed into her and his penis where it shouldn't be, the head a centimeter in her love tunnel.

It felt good, but not good enough to make her orgasm. She asked him if it felt good and he mumbled, "Fantastic."

She let him continue his shallow thrusting. She thought as he pumped, "So this is what intercourse will be like. We really are almost doing it." She felt changed inside, more adult. Her boyfriend was technically fucking her. His penis was partly inside her. She closed her eyes and imagined how good it would feel, how magical the moment, on their wedding night when they went all the way, and made a baby.

She thrust back against him and it wasn't long before she could feel the heat of his cum. She didn't think about it until later, but wondered if what they had done was too risky. Sperm were after all very small, he came alot, and his briefs and her panties were wet and he had actually cum inside her. She prayed, "God, please don't let me be pregnant."

Miguel wasn't frustrated or losing patience with Jean. He was crazy about her. She was fun to be with; they never ran out of things to talk about. He would never have guessed it, but he was drawn to her personality. She was a natural leader and he inclined to follow. Her comfort level and emotional satisfaction was greatest when they were doing what she suggested. He went along because he wanted to please her and because what she wanted to do wasn't contentious. Be it her choice of restaurants, movies, clubs, or parties he always ended up having a good time, made even better by their makeout sessions.

She was always eager to be physically affectionate. She even told him she thought she had a high sex drive because she never tired of making out. She didn't want him to think she was a slut so she added, "Then again, it could be because you're such a great kisser."

Jean's fear of sperm making their way through his briefs and her panties didn't extinguish her desire for dry humping. She knew the odds were slim, but she also knew Miguel would do the right thing and marry her. She had complete faith in him. He didn't mind her asking what he did when he went out with his friends. She also noted his eyes didn't wander. His fidelity wasn't just important, but a great deal more. It meant he not only loved her, but he respected her enough not to hurt her.

She couldn't say the same about herself. In her first real relationship, one involving physical intimacy, she saw herself and others differently. She knew when men looked at her they were having sexual thoughts. Instead of being repulsed by what they were thinking it made her wet. She wasn't attracted to other men, not the way she felt drawn to Miguel, but she basked knowing they were attracted to her. Still a virgin, she knew what they wanted. They wanted to fuck her. She didn't want them to fuck her; the only one who would get that privilege was the man she married, but she liked knowing if she so desired she would have no trouble finding someone who wanted to put his penis in her.

More dates and more humping ensued. She and Miguel cherished their partial intercourse, but she was getting no closer to feeling what he was. She had in the privacy of her bedroom continued exploring herself, but she didn't really focus on her clitoris. It was the spot that felt best when she touched it, but she was pretty sure her vagina held the key to her orgasm. Her clitoris played a secondary role. When she finally had a penis all the way in her vagina she would experience the bliss she saw on Miguel's face as he climaxed.

What happened a few dates later was not intentional. She simply got caught up in the moment. Miguel had humped her like he always did bringing her very close to orgasm. He moved off of her telling her how good it had felt. She smiled and told him to kiss her. Their mouths pressed together they began a long french kiss. She wanted to show him how wet he made her, how good his thrusts felt so she took his hand and placed it between her legs.

She looked at him continuing their kiss. He pressed his hand against her vulva. She was both hot and wet. He parted her panty covered labia and ran his finger upwards quickly locating what he knew must be her clitoris. Its shape reminded him of a speed bag or the clapper to a bell. He began to gently stroke it. Instead of breaking off their kiss Jean continued it. Her tongue was moving wildly. She had her hands on the back of his head. She began thrashing around as he worked her clitoris. What she was feeling was better than she ever thought possible.

A few minutes later she had her first ever orgasm. She thanked him afterwards telling him she had no idea something could make her feel so good. After a brief pause she asked him to do it again, grabbed his hand and placed it between her legs. She also went back to french kissing him.

He was more than happy to oblige her. He liked having his mouth covering hers as she orgasmed. She would groan, but his mouth muffled her screams.

Her first orgasm marked a turning point in their relationship. His climaxes took a backseat to hers. She and he were more interested in getting her off than in dry humping. A few dates later she reached down and pulled her underwear to the side. It was all the invitation he needed. He loved the feel of her hot, wet, flesh and her erect clitoris. Her orgasms got even better.

She continued her quiet screams keeping her mouth pressed to his, but after a dozen more dates she confided in him her embarrassment at screaming. He told her she didn't need to be embarrassed. They had the parking lot to themselves most nights. Anyone else in the parking lot was doing the same thing and too busy to notice.

And moan, groan, babble, and scream she did. His fingers drove her crazy with pleasure. She wanted to be petted all the time. She even began to masturbate but the orgasms she gave herself just weren't as good as what Miguel gave her.

She hated the fact it stayed light so late. She couldn't wait until it was dark and they could be making out. The school parking lot was their secret hideaway.

Something else was happening to her. Men were looking at her differently and she liked the attention. She wondered if they had been looking all along and she had been blind to their stares. She was in love with her boyfriend and she had no intention of dating others but she had to admit she liked how their looks made her feel.

She was proud of her body and she wanted Miguel to see all of it, but she also didn't want him to think she was ready for intercourse. On their next date she asked him to stop so she could use the bathroom. Inside the gas station restroom she took off her bra and panties, shoved them into her purse, and got back in the car.

He drove them to their makeout session. After he stopped the car and killed the engine she told him, "I have a surprise for you. Promise me you'll keep your clothes on."

He told her he would.

He folded down the back seat. She got in laid down and he followed. He wondered what the surprise was. She told him to lift her dress. He slowly did.

"Higher," she said.

She lifted her buttocks as he raised her dress. He stared in awe at her upper thighs and gasped when he saw her labia framed with coal black hair. The rest of her forest soon came into view. He suspected she had alot of hair but he had no idea just how abundant her thatch was. He wanted to bury his face between her legs but didn't.

He kept raising the dress exposing her hard stomach. She was an inny he thought. Without thinking he leaned forward and softly kissed her navel. Jean groaned and whispered, "Higher, Miguel."

He raised her dress as high as it would go revealing her breasts which he greedily began to suck on.

Jean wasn't through. "Higher," she implored, "All the way off." She had to sit up as he pulled her dress completely off of her.

She laid back down and let his eyes feast on her body. The look on his face told her he was happy with what he saw. He didn't need to say anything but he did telling her she had a beautiful body.

"So you like it?"

"Like it. I love it."

"It's yours to explore Miguel. Just promise me you'll stay dressed."

"I will."

It was they both concluded their hottest makeout session ever.

After a half dozen orgasms courtesy of his fingers Jean changed her plans.

"Miguel, take off your pants, but leave your underwear on."

He did.

"Get on top of me."

He did.

"Pretend we're making love."

He did. They both couldn't believe what one less piece of clothing added to their simulated intercourse. His underwear covered penis was penetrating her a good inch. He swore he could feel her flesh. It didn't take him long to climax. He didn't pull away and if he had she would have kept him from pulling out. It was only after he came and then fingered her to a seventh orgasm they talked about how crazy they had been.

While Miguel became quite expert at using his hands on Jean's body to give her the big O, Jean didn't reciprocate. Other than dry humping which wasn't very dry and could better be described as limited penetration Jean kept her hands away from Miguel's penis. She did so to avoid temptation because where she really wanted it was inside her. She also lacked confidence. Miguel she noted was so good at everything he did to her. He wasn't just a good kisser, but a great kisser. His fingers played her sex masterfully coaxing orgasm after orgasm out of her.

She liked him taking his shirt off and his pants. She thought he had a nice body; his running made him lean. She even saw his erection straining against his underwear and how the tent collapsed after he came, leaving behind a very large wet spot on his briefs. She liked the way he climaxed as she saw it as more akin to the sex act. She liked Miguel's petting but she thought once they had intercourse it wouldn't be necessary. Petting Miguel she thought couldn't be better than the orgasms he got humping her.

Miguel was too much of a gentleman to place Jean's hand on his cock. They were progressing slow but he didn't care. A week before the school year began they both professed the same emotion; she said to him at nearly the same instant as he said to her, "I love you." Both had felt it, but had shied from admitting it aloud.

When Jean and Miguel met, none of what her cousin had told her was true. Miguel wasn't a player, nor an addict, but he had dropped out of grad school. He was now going back and after all their months together she wasn't looking forward to rarely seeing him.

Her girlfriends were also pulling her. They thought she was too serious with Miguel as did her parents, but they also missed socializing with her. Since she and Miguel started dating she just didn't feel like being with them.

Miguel's last day in town he spent with Jean, leaving late in the evening and after a long makeout session in the backseat of her car as his was piled high with his belongings. He had found an apartment, borrowed his dad's truck, and moved what little furniture he had the previous weekend. Jean asked him all about it and he told her it wasn't much of an apartment, one room, no kitchen, and a shared bathroom, but it was his new home. He used a hot plate to warm his food and it did have an ancient refrigerator painted black.

Jean was happy to hear it wasn't a bachelor pad. She found herself getting jealous. Their spring and summer had been great, but it had also changed her. She no longer felt like a teenager even though she still was chronologically. She saw herself as a woman and a sexual one at that. She liked the way men looked at her. She thought Miguel was having the same feelings. She didn't want to cheat on Miguel or have another boyfriend, but she craved the feel of men pursuing her. It didn't matter if their chances of success were zero; it was all about the chase. She fretted Miguel would take his new found skills and use them on one of the girls where he went to school.