Chance Encounter Ch. 17

Story Info
Jean and Miguel share pillow talk and discuss marriage.
3.6k words
4.15
16.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

He looked up at her. He reminded her for some reason of a child whose feelings had been hurt. He answered, "Yes, I know you love me." There was resignation in his voice, but he sounded sullen too. He was upset. In spite of being a great boyfriend it wasn't enough. If he had been two again he would have grabbed his blanket and sucked his thumb.

He wasn't two anymore, but a man.

Jean thought it time to end the conversation. She had dropped a bomb on Miguel. She needed to give him time to digest it all. Besides all they were doing was talking. Couples she reminded herself talk about a lot of things even uncomfortable things.

She decided it was time to remember why she brought him here, to bring her pleasure.

"Miguel, would you like to play with my feet?"

"May I?"

"Yes. It's been a while. They've missed you. This is a perfect time for you to get reacquainted with them. Get on the floor and kneel beside the bed. I'll scoot down. While you play with them you can get a nice view of my cunt."

It thrilled him to hear her refer to her pussy as her cunt. It sounded nasty.

He did as directed. She placed her feet flat hanging her toes over the edge of the bed. She opened her knees wide giving him a great view of her wet pink flesh, her vaginal opening a stretched letter 'O'. Her flesh glistened it was so wet.

He started by caressing her feet, then kissing them, and with her encouragement sucking each of her big toes. She squirmed on the bed telling him how good it felt and how wet it was making her. She asked if it would be okay if she looked at the Playgirl he bought while he sucked her toes.

He looked up at her his eyes crazed with lust. He closed them for ten to fifteen seconds unaware he had done so. When he opened them he softly said he didn't mind.

"Thanks. I just want to look at the pictures." She took the magazine out of the bag and opened it up. He returned to sucking her toe. She moaned. His mouth really did feel good. She knew when he shut his eyes he was climaxing. She intended to coax many more orgasms out of him before the night was over.

Miguel's climax hadn't cooled his passion. He imagined he was Jean and the toe he was sucking was a cock. He would like to see Jean suck a cock.

Jean looked down at Miguel and pretended her toe was a cock he was sucking, getting him hard for her. The cocks in the magazine were big, but soft. She pictured Miguel using his mouth on them, making them hard, then getting out of the way as the man with the big cock fucked her.

She wondered if he would suck a cock for her. Some day she would find out, but tonight it wasn't important.

She flipped through the pages. His mouth was too good. Her feet couldn't take any more stimulation but her cunt was ready for more.

"That's enough Miguel. I think it's time you put out the fire you started."

She opened her legs and scooted her ass to the edge of the bed. Draping her legs over Miguel's back she fed him her cunt.

"Go slow lover, real slow because it won't take much to set me off. Your mouth is so talented. Ahhh, that's it, just the way I like it. Pretend my cunt is a canvas and your tongue a brush, painting me."

Satisfied he was doing as directed with his face buried in her snatch she picked up the magazine again and slowly turned the pages seeing each man go from soft to hard wondering who got really big. She pictured those hard cocks inside her, pumping in and out of her cunt, making her orgasm, filling her with their semen.

She put the open magazine over her face blocking out the light and closing her eyes. Still not dark enough she thought about stopping Miguel and asking him to turn off the lamp. She decided not to because his mouth felt too damn good.

He ate her reading her body and changing his pace.

He moved his hands up and joined hers which were twisting her nipples. She let him take over thinking he sensed they needed stimulation. She hooked her ankles together her heels digging into his lower back and undulated her cunt against his face. She really enjoyed face fucking Miguel. So wet she thought and his tongue so soft.

She fucked his face rather aggressively. At the end she took hold of his head and if it had fit she would have shoved it in her vagina. What did fit was his tongue. She felt her juices gush when she orgasmed. Miguel wasn't the only one she thought who ejaculated. Throughout the climb her juices flowed but at the moment of the big 'O' the flow turned to a flood. It wasn't pee, but juice from her cunt.

She stopped him from licking her as the stimulation was too much to take. When Jean entered her hypersexed state she was open to anything and everything. She told Miguel to lay on top of her. Her voice sounded urgent. She kept her legs open. His penis was hard again tenting his very wet and cum soaked tighty whities. She found it amazing he could come and minutes later be hard again. The first climax only minutely affected his staying power. Even a third climax didn't mean the fourth would take any longer to achieve. His prostate and testicles she saw as real workhorses because Miguel seemed to never dry up.

On top of her she looked at his wet face, but instead of telling him to get a towel she said, "Your face is so wet. Look what your tongue did to me."

She stuck her tongue out and like a cat began licking his face, "I taste so good. No wonder you love to lick my cunt." He kept repositioning his head until she was done. He didn't feel any cleaner and certainly no drier, but he had found it crazily erotic.

Jean asked him if he had a condom. He told her he didn't. She said, "Too bad. I really want you in me. I know you want to be in me too. Don't you?"

He told her he did.

"I hate condoms Miguel. When we're married the only birth control we'll practice is the rhythm method. It's the only one the church approves of."

She calculated aloud where she was in her cycle, "Too risky Miguel or else I'd tell you to go in me. That would be so great wouldn't it? I can only imagine how much better it would be for you. Fuck me Miguel."

He positioned his cock head against her vagina and just like old times thrust into her shoving his cum soaked briefs at most a quarter of an inch into her. It wasn't a fuck, but more akin to masturbation.

She loved the almost penetration, but wanted more. She began to rub her clitoris.

Miguel had been looking at Jean and she at him, but the magazine drew his attention. It was open to the centerfold. He only glanced at the man noting he was handsome and his body muscular, but he stared at the flaccid penis he so proudly displayed. Miguel thought it looked huge and wondered how big it got. He thought about Jean's comments about other men. He tried to force the image out of his head, but all he saw was the man in the centerfold fucking Jean with his big, ungloved, cock, depositing a load of hot love juice into her oven, baking her a cake for delivery nine months later.

The thought caused his to start. Thankfully Jean was close so it wasn't a big deal. What he didn't know is she was thinking the same thing.

Against her protests, he immediately pulled away as he began to cum. She was too close to being fertile.

She thanked him afterwards for not listening to her.

They cuddled. She asked him, "What would you do if I got pregnant?"

"Marry you."

"My dad would be furious. He would throw me out, beat you up. It wouldn't be pretty."

He smiled, "He'd have to catch me. Seriously though we could make it work, but it's better we not find out."

She said, "True. I wonder if it's because I'm about to ovulate I have this strong desire. I really want a baby Miguel."

"We'll have plenty Jean," he promised.

As they held each other she offered him a breast to suck, "They're big now. Just think how big they'll be when I get knocked up."

It prompted him to ask, "Do you really think about....?"

She finished his thought, "Other men fucking me? I do Miguel, but it's only thoughts. No other man but you is going to have his penis in me."

She caressed his scalp. He sucked harder on her nipple. It made her words tolerable he thought. He was glad she had shared her thoughts with him, but it didn't lessen his pain. As far back as he could remember he had struggled with feeling inadequate. His brothers were tall, broad shouldered, slim waisted, muscular, athletic, and handsome. He favored his dad. His brothers weren't dumb, but school didn't come easy for them while it was a breeze for him. The only other things he did better were housework and running. Since he was little he had helped his dad with the house. His dad also taught him to cook. Running made him feel like he belonged that he fit in.

Jean was the first woman he ever really dated. Being with her made him feel confident that he was as good as the next guy. Eating and petting her to so many orgasms boosted his confidence further, but since they began having intercourse the old feelings of inadequacy had begun to creep back in. Worse still was in spite of all he did for emotionally and sexually he felt she deserved better than what he had to offer.

He was feeling like he had with two other girls he went steady with in junior high and high school. Within days of becoming a couple other boys moved in and like a stump on a log he did nothing to stop them. It hadn't bothered him as much because he wasn't vested, but this time was different.

He was in love with Jean. When she said she wanted to marry him he was thinking how much he wanted to marry her. The thoughts she was now sharing were hard for him to accept which is why he was sucking her breast so hard. Flicking his tongue on her very erect nipple made the pain tolerable. If he could have he would have stayed latched to her breast until the feelings she was having went away.

Like the other two times both girls told him they really liked him, but they didn't say no to the other boys when asked out. His brothers told him the girls were challenging him to fight over them; it seemed so childish he refused to believe it.

He now wondered if they had been right. Was Jean challenging him? He was ready to fight for her. He wouldn't threaten to leave her but show her none was as dedicated to her as he. She could walk all over him and he would never leave.

As Miguel nursed at Jean's breast, Jean was imagining what it would be like to have a man as handsome, strong, and big cocked as the centerfold between her legs. The thought of another man fucking her, the two of them orgasming together, filling her with his seed, was breathing new life into the fire she had just put out with her fingers.

She was glad she had 'put it out there'. Miguel hadn't blown up or ran out. He looked adorable his mouth latched onto her breast. Miguel's fidelity was very important to her and her fidelity to him was equally important. She believed she was capable of separating sex from love. She wasn't so sure about Miguel. If he strayed she feared it marked the end of them.

It was a great relief gettings her feelings off her chest and sharing them. She didn't believe the burden was hers to carry alone. Miguel had a hand in this; it was only right he share the load. True love is unconditional. She still loved him and he should, in spite of her thoughts about other men, still love her. If he didn't then he never really did love her.

Miguel was so good at reading her, anticipating what she wanted, not just sexually, but with everything. This was the first time since they started dating she pointed out something he didn't do right and probably would never be very good at doing.

She mussed his hair thinking, "Poor boy, this has got to be hard for your ego." What Miguel didn't know was Jean envied him. Girls liked him and that bothered her. School came super easy for him. She hated running but he made it look so easy. It felt good knowing he sucked at fucking. For once she felt she had the upper hand and she intended to keep it.

She had an urge to challenge his masculinity. She saw it as a way to assert more control. Without thought he always deferred to her. She now wanted him to consciously make that choice.

She smiled at him and he looked up at her. She tapped his head, "I think you've sucked on them long enough. They're getting sore, but what you did also made me very wet. I saw something last night I want to try. Have you ever thought about putting your penis between my breasts and pretending you are fucking me?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"A lot of times."

"I'm flattered Miguel. I knew you liked my breasts but I had no idea. You need to speak up and tell me if there's something you want to do. Now that we know you want to fuck my titties, go to the bathroom and see if there's any lotion. Bring it here."

He was off of her and back in seconds.

"Take off your underwear."

He was erect. She liked her effect on him.

"Put the lotion on your penis and between my breasts. Now straddle me."

She pushed her breasts together and Miguel began thrusting in and out of them. As he fucked her titties she looked at the muscles of his torso. She liked his body. He had no hair except for a line between his navel and pubis.

"Feel good?"

"Great," he grunted.

"Good, take as long as you want. Enjoy your titty fuck. Pretend it's my pussy."

He was pretending it was her pussy and his eyes were glued to the centerfold. He imagined the man in the photo was fucking Jean. He went a long time having to apply more lotion twice. Jean encouraged him to take as much time as he needed. He couldn't believe how long he had gone and neither could Jean. She wondered if he was having a break through.

Nine minutes into his titty fuck Miguel's penis began to spurt stream after stream of cum all over Jean's chest. The first spurt caught her on the chin and the second under her chin; the remaining five or six landed on her breastbone.

His lengthy performance drained not just his penis but his energy. Jean squeezed her breasts together really hard as he withdrew squeezing out the last bead of Miguel's cum.

If she sounded enthusiastic she had reason to be. He had never lasted remotely close to nine minutes. In fact he was lucky to last three.

"Miguel that was quite the show you gave me."

He blushed. He had no idea why he lasted so long.

"Thanks," he answered.

She looked at him, "You're welcome, but if you really want to thank me I have an idea."

He figured she wanted to be eaten and dutifully started to move off of her.

"Not that. At least not this moment. Remember our phone call last year. When you called me when I was staying at my brother's apartment. When you ate your cum."

"Yes," he replied guardedly.

"Would you do it again, right now? It would be so hot."

He briefly hesitated wondering what she really thought about his cum licking.

"Please Miguel. Do it for me, for your girl."

"Okay."

He got off of her.

She had cum on her chin. He licked it up. She took his head and brought it to her lips. She could taste his seed when they kissed. She mumbled, "This is so arousing Miguel. You are making me wet."

Emboldened by her praise he licked up the cum under her chin kissing her neck as he did. She began to squirm.

He then attacked the large deposit and sucked then licked up the cream on her breastbone.

"Don't forget between my breasts."

He didn't.

She became a tigress flipping him onto his back and a nanosecond later straddling his face. It was the first time she had ridden his face. Both wondered why they hadn't done this before. She fucked his face drenching it with her juices. She achieved orgasm rather quickly.

She was now as tired as he.

She got off his face and joined him on the bed. She kissed his face which was slick with her juices.

"That was incredible Miguel. I never knew we could do that."

"Neither did I and yes it was incredible."

They cuddled and reflected on the night.

"Seeing you look at porn."

"I saw you look too. Admit it. Those men are very good looking."

"True. And very hung."

"Fucking my titties."

"That was so hot."

"I can't believe you can cum so much. I don't think you've ever gone so long."

"I don't think I have either. I think it's because your breasts don't stay slick long enough. I had to stop a couple of times."

"Maybe you should stop a few times when we make love."

"It's hard to stop then."

She laughed, "I understand completely. I don't want you to stop either."

"Finding out you think about sex with other men."

"Learning you don't think about sex with other men," she quipped wanting to keep their conversation light hearted.

He laughed. He got the point. He was obsessing over what was nothing. He shouldn't let it bother him. It was talk. It wasn't like she was seeing other men. It was somewhat of a relief to know she wasn't oblivious or in denial about his unsatisfactory performance during intercourse. Maybe they could work on it. At least it wasn't getting in the way of their sex life. Eight orgasms between the two of them was a very good night.

"Seeing you lick your cum up."

"I never thought I would do that."

She teased, "In front of me or never?"

"You know what I mean."

"I bet you tasted it before our phone call."

"I'll never tell."

"So you have."

"When I was really young. After I started masturbating. Just once."

"I bet you looked really sweet. I wish I had been a fly on that wall."

"Did it really turn you on that much seeing me do that?"

She looked dead serious when she locked eyes with his, "You tell me. Wet enough for me to ride your face. It was very hot. I hope you'll want to do it again and again."

"For you I'll do anything."

"Good answer, Miguel. That's what I love about you. You are so selfless. You like making me happy."

"I do."

"I hope I make you as happy."

"You do or I wouldn't have done it."

"I don't think I'm as selfless as you Miguel. If I were a guy I couldn't have done what you just did or accepted what I told you."

"Maybe not, but that doesn't make you a bad person Jean."

"True, but it doesn't make me a good person either. I'm very jealous Miguel and I'm also spoiled. You spoil me even more."

He kissed her, "That's why you keep me around. Because I spoil you."

She kissed back, "Yes, because it proves how much you love me."

"Anytime you need proof just ask and I'll show you."

"You certainly did tonight. Staying here after I told you my thoughts. Eating your cum in front of me. I think that's more than enough proof to last me a while. I can't believe summer is ending. You leave in a few weeks."

"Yes, it will be okay. We'll make it work like we did last year."

"Miguel, would you marry me next summer?"

"Don't you need to finish college. I don't want your parents mad at me."

"I'll handle them. They'll be mad at me, but they'll get over it. Besides, it's our life, not theirs."

He had never heard her sound rebellious. She was the dutiful daughter.

"Then yes Jean. I would marry you next summer."

They talked about marriage. Jean told him how she imagined it and the life they would share. They fell asleep.

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers