Chance Encounter Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers

She answered, "Thank you Miguel and I'll have to thank Father G next time I see him." She relaxed her grip and he followed suit. He stepped away from her.

She then said she had one last thing for him to do that she had completely forgotten about. She needed him to make the salad. She pointed him towards the refrigerator and he soon found himself tearing apart lettuce, cutting up tomatoes, and slicing and peeling carrots and cucumbers. He was near the sink and to see the time all he had to do was look up to the clock hanging in the kitchen. It had been he noted a half hour since he came back inside. He wondered what Jean and Tommy were doing. Her boldness surprised him, aroused him, and scared him. In broad daylight in front of her house giving a man a blowjob. Handling the cucumbers made him think of all the big cocks Jean and now he had handled in the past couple of months: Leo, Jose, Father G, and now Tommy. His desire to go down on Jean had gone from strong to overwhelming, but he knew it wouldn't be happening soon.

The phone rang just as Miguel was finishing. Jean's mom answered it. She said she had been keeping Miguel busy, that he had been a huge help, that just about everything she needed was done, and she was going to her room to lay down for a while before showering and getting ready for her company. She put the phone back on the receiver and with a smile told Miguel, "Jean's going to be inside in a few minutes. I'm going to leave the two of you alone as I'm sure you have alot to talk about and don't need me in the way."

She left the ktichen and a few seconds later Miguel heard the door to her bedroom shut very loudly.

Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers
12