Chance Encounter Ch. 31

Story Info
Wedding night.
1.5k words
3.68
7.5k
3

Part 31 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers

Miguel noted he was a bit unsteady on his feet, but he was a long way from being a falling down drunk. On the elevator ride he thought, "I'm the third man to make this trip tonight." His penis and testicles hurt. He wondered if Jean and Father had held hands in front of others or even kissed before they got behind closed doors. It excited him to think they did. Now that Roger was gone he didn't feel so humiliated, but horny. He hadn't climaxed in weeks and was looking forward to being freed from his cage. He had seen Mrs. Flores pass the key to Jean when they were saying their goodbyes.

He looked at the room number and headed down the hallway. Their room he noted was in a secluded location, at the very end of the hall. To its left was the stairwell.

He took the key and unlocked the door. He wished his hands weren't shaking, but he couldn't stop them. The rage he earlier felt was fading, replaced by want. His wife was on the other side of the door waiting for him.

Noting the hour he softly called out Jean as he closed the door.

The room was very different than the rooms he and Jean usually used. A small foyer leading into a living room which led into the bedroom.

"I'm in here Miguel."

He headed to the bedroom.

The room was dark.

Jean said, "Turn on the light."

He located the switch and the room was as bright as day.

Jean was back in her wedding gown and in the middle of the bed.

"I've been waiting for you Miguel. Get out of your clothes. Lift up my gown. Get on your knees. I will scoot to the edge. That's it. Why are you hesitating? You know you want to. You like me this way. Oh fuck yeah, your tongue feels good. Lap it up. You are so nasty Cuck. God, this feels so good. I'm going to want this a lot. Taste them."

Her words fueled Miguel's lust and he licked his wife's sex with the urgency of a man who had been denied his favorite meal for far too long. At some point he longer tasted Roger or Father, but Jean. He ran his tongue against her asshole, then plunged it in and out of her vagina fucking her with it. She described her encounters with Father and Roger. He had been too eager to notice the note on her thigh so she pointed it out and told him she had been blacked, but also that in the throes of arousal had begged him to give her a baby.

Miguel's cage physically imprisoned his penis, but it couldn't contain his arousal. He spurted stream after stream against the walls of his cage, so much cum it eased from the pee hole at one end and the base at the other.

Jean didn't care that it was late and let their entire floor know she was climaxing. Afterwards she scooted towards the middle of the bed and told Miguel to lay on top of her. They shared many kisses. He noted her mouth tasted of cock.

During a pause in their kissing he told her he had needed to orgasm.

She said, "You deserved it. You've been so good these past few months, best boyfriend ever for putting up with my craziness."

He told her, "You're not crazy, if anyone is crazy it's me."

"How so?"

"For liking it."

She lifted up her head and placed her mouth on his. A deep conversation they could have later.

She told him when their kiss ended to undress her. He did kissing her in places other men ignored. Her earlobes, behind her ears, her neck, shoulders Miguel knew all the places to kiss. She loved it when other men abused her tits because Miguel was just the opposite. His mouth and hands made them feel so good. Her dress on the floor, she directed Miguel to undo her garter belt and take off her stockings. She noticed how intense his gaze was on her breasts covered with hickies and bite marks and the inked note from Roger on her inner thigh.

As he kissed his way up that thigh she told him, "I want you to call him Miguel. Invite him over. Set me up on a date. You'll do that for me won't you?"

He assured her he would.

"Good boy. Spread my labia and look. See where their cocks went in me. I feel so stretched. That's it, take your tongue and make the soreness go away. I feel so loved right now."

He told her he loved her very much.

She took her hands and placed them on his head, she didn't really need to guide him because Miguel's mouth knew its way around her pussy. She just liked how holding his head made her feel more in control.

As he stuck his long tongue into her vagina she reminded him he was her cuck.

"You love being my cuck don't you?"

He nodded yes as he grunted out, "I do."

"I've been dreaming about this day for a long time Cuck. So much more intense now that we are married. Oh, God, your mouth feels so good. Keep going."

She shut up and concentrated on how good his mouth was making her feel. She had another orgasm, equally intense as the previous one. Miguel's cum coated penis was swollen, but unable to become erect.

Afterwards, she asked him to pour them each a glass of champagne and to bring a couple of towels to put on the wet sheet. She suggested they get under the covers and snuggle. On their sides they drank their champagne. She asked, "How are you enjoying married life so far?"

He told her he was enjoying it very much. He wanted to ask about his cage, but didn't want to spoil the mood. He figured she would get around to it after they finished their champagne.

She didn't, but she did say she felt like snuggling with him.

"I'm so tired Miguel. It's been a long day. Spoon me. Feels so nice to be in your arms. I can feel your cage. So cute."

She drifted off and Miguel lay there his right hand cupping Jean's breast or stroking her abdomen and his penis feeling absolutely wet, sticky, and cold in its stainless steel enclosure.

He woke before Jean. He looked at her and thought how peaceful she looked. He got out of bed, urinated while sitting down as it was easier he had learned, and started the coffee. He went into the living room and patiently waited for his bride to wake up,

She woke up an hour later. He heard her in the bathroom.

"Miguel," she called out.

"What do you need?"

"For you to come here."

He was a bit annoyed but also excited. He walked to the bedroom, but Jean was in the bathroom. She was standing up.

"Hello," she said, giving him a quick buss on the lips, "Coffee breath. Next time I call your name I want you to answer by saying 'Yes, Jean," and coming to where I am. If I didn't need you I wouldn't have called you. Now that we have that cleared up, the reason I called you is because,"

Jean nodded her head down.

"I'm still wet."

A few seconds later Miguel was on his knees. Jean's hands were pressed against the back of his head and he was licking her urine coated vulva. When she felt sufficiently clean she stopped him and suggested they shower. In the shower they cleaned each other. She spent a lot of time on his genitals and said she was glad they had a shower wand. She even cleaned the crack of his ass. Miguel did the same to Jean.

They toweled each other dry. She used the hair dryer on his pubic area and penis. It was almost clinical how she was interacting with him.

"When was the last time you were out of your cage?"

"Five, no six weeks ago."

"That's a long time. Maybe if you behave I will let you out, let it breathe. Father said some men have a hard time staying clean, but you look okay. You actually smell nice. I don't see any chafing so you must be using the oil I gave you."

He assured her he was.

Now it was her turn.

"You need to learn how to brush my hair. Fifty strokes each side. Then you can put on my deodorant for me. Good. Now go get my panties and bra while I brush my teeth. Later I will show you how to do my makeup."

Miguel noted Jean sounded very excited at the prospect of having a husband helpmate. He also realized her excitement was contagious. His penis was swollen as best as it could given its confinement.

He helped dress her before dressing himself. They left the room and headed to the restaurant where they enjoyed a nice long Sunday brunch.

Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers