Chance Encounter Ch. 35

Story Info
Jean takes Miguel, tries bondage, works on getting pregnant.
5.7k words
2.81
6.8k
6

Part 35 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

She dropped off her letter at the post office. The week dragged. Without the sex, the rectory resembled a job. The priests were grumpy and she noticed she was too. She thought if Gil turned out to be a dud she would call Roger. She also thought she might call him anyway.

She looked forward to Miguel's letter and he didn't disappoint her because each day she arrived at her apartment, peeked into the mailbox to find one. He wrote the best letters she thought mixing equal amounts of love and their shared kinks.

She also scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Barrera on Monday exactly two weeks from the start of her period. The receptionist asked if she wanted to be seen early or late. Jean told her late. The receptionist commented Jean would be his last patient for the day. Jean told her that was good because she thought he might need lots of time with her.

She had a good idea how her Monday visit was going to go. She wondered if she could convince Miguel to miss his Monday classes or better yet to have her mom accompany them. While Dr. Barrera had her flat on her back with her feet in the stirrups fucking her fertile womb she thought it would be even hotter knowing that her mom was holding Miguel's hand in the waiting area while she and and Dr. B made a baby. Even if Miguel couldn't be there she thought about asking her mom to accompany her. She had commented more than once about how easy on the eyes her gynecologist was.

Jean imagined them going to dinner afterwards and she looking her mom in the eye and saying, "Remember you said I needed my apartment so I could get my itch scratched? Well, Dr. B just scratched it really well."

Jean spent the afternoon getting ready for Dr. Barrera's visit. She wondered if she should be bold and show up at the door wearing nothing but a smile or to play it safe and wear a dress. She decided on a dress. Underneath it she had on some wedding gifts from her cousins, a dark blue half bra that didn't even cover her nipples with matching bikini panties and garter belt which she attached her stockings to. She decided to wear heels because it made her taller and because she felt sexier in them. As she readied herself she wished Miguel was there. He would have been a huge help she thought especially in the kitchen. She imagined after him getting her ready and making dinner telling him to leave.

"Visit your mom and dad. Better yet, you might just want to stay the night."

She lit a candle and placed it on the dining room table she had set. The doctor was punctual which she liked in a man. Her heart beating fast she opened the door. He had a bottle of wine in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other, She took them from him, found a vase for the flowers which she put on the table.

"They're quite lovely. The wine glasses are in the cupboard to the left of the sink. The corkscrew is in the drawer to the right of the sink. How was your day?"

"Great. And yours?"

"Mine was very good too. I got paid and I received a letter from my husband. And now I'm going to enjoy my evening with you."

He handed her a glass and made a toast, "To the beginning of a special doctor patient relationship."

They smiled at each other. She took a sip and commented on how good it tasted. She thought he looked very handsome in his slacks and dress shirt, his shoes shined, and blue blazer. She sensed there was chemistry. Her panties felt damp and her nipples she knew were poking against her dress. She was closer to him in height with the heels, but still several inches shorter. He looked like he might have played basketball in school.

She told him what she had made for dinner. He said it smelled wonderful. They chatted. He offered to help her serve their plates, but she insisted on doing it. She thought it funny how she behaved with certain men and how it was so opposite of how she behaved with Miguel. With Miguel he would have done the cooking and the serving and the cleanup.

Dinner was pleasant. She wanted them to leave the table content, but not too full for what she hoped would come later. He told her about himself. Divorced, kids grown, did some dating, where he went to medical school, how long he had been in practice. She asked why gynecology.

He joked, "It's a good way to meet women and I've always been intrigued by women's genitals. Seriously, I thought I could make a difference in women's lives. I split my time between the office you visited and my other in a clinic for women who have no money."

"That's very admirable. And have you made a difference in those lives?"

He smiled back at her, "Absolutely."

He asked about her. She talked about her upbringing, the sports she played, her studies, and her marriage."

He said, "I knew you were athletic. I noticed the scar on your knee. By the way, you have amazing legs."

She blushed and thanked him.

He asked about Miguel. She told him how they met, where he was attending school, and what he was studying."

She then added, "There's a picture of him in the bedroom."

He asked about their marriage,

"Five weeks."

"And does he know you're having dinner with me tonight?"

She chuckled, "He'll know when he gets my letter. He doesn't have a phone."

He looked concerned so she explained, "My marriage is fine. He knows I hate being lonely."

Gil asked her, "Are you lonely?"

Jean answered hoping her voice sounded as seductive as the look she gave him, "Not right now. Would you like to move to the couch?"

"No, I think we can save the couch for another day and proceed directly to your bedroom."

His boldness she found arousing.

"Okay," she answered. Taking him by the hand they walked the few steps to her bedroom. She considered it her bedroom and now that she wasn't pregnant she was thinking of making the second bedroom Miguel's. She sensed he would like being called to her bed when she needed his services.

They stood facing each other. Gil bent his head down and they exchanged their first kiss followed by another and another. She thought he was a very good kisser. He had her dress unzipped and off of her in no times. He told her to stand and turn around.

"Very nice," he said as he shucked his clothes.

Jean thought Gil might have been close to fifty, but he took care of himself. His chest was hairy, his stomach flat, and when he revealed it, his cock very big. She thought she had won the lottery. He stood there with his hands on his hips and his nearly ten inches of meat sticking straight out. He flexed his buttocks and his cock bounced up and down.

He moved towards her and embraced her. His manhood Jen grasped and pointed it up, its underside against her torso. She felt the precum it was oozing on her skin. She and Gil resumed kissing their hands exploring each other's backsides. She grabbed his buttocks as he ran his hands up and down her back quickly unsnapping her bra.

She helped him take the straps off her shoulders and now she was down to panties, her garter belt, stockings and heels.

She turned her head and offered him her neck to kiss. She felt herself melting in his arms. She was quite willing to be taken right there and then hoisted on Gil's cock, her legs wrapped around his waist, but he had other ideas.

"Turn down the bed. Where's that picture of your husband?"

He picked it up and said, "He's a nice looking young man. No wedding photos?"

She answered, "They aren't back from the photographer."

"Pity. Next time I'll bring my camera and you can wear your wedding gown."

She assured him she would like that very much.

Together they pulled her panties down. She grabbed hold of his cock and as they stood kissing she rubbed the head of it against her vulva. Her fingers did not reach around it. She thought it was like holding one of those oversize summer sausages her mom bought during the holidays, what her dad jokingly referred to as donkey dick, which always got him a slap on the hand from her mom for being crude. She knew her mom could be very crude in the bedroom, but in public and in front of the kids she behaved like a lady. And she wouldn't tolerate groserias in front of the kids even if they were grown and it was true that summer sausage did look like a donkey's manhood.

He guided her to the bed which she got in.

She asked, "Should I take off my heels?"

"Absolutely not."

He got on top of her and they resumed kissing. Her legs were wide open, wanting him inside of her, but he wanted to explore her body first. He kissed down her neck and expertly sucked and fondled her breasts. He then moved down and kissed his way down her abdomen.

She thought about telling him to stop, but she was curious, Plenty of men had fucked her but no men other than Buck and Miguel had eaten her. Gil nuzzled her sex with his lips before extending is tongue and running it up and down her very wet furrow. She opened her legs wide as for the first time another man performed cunnilingus on her. She thought as he ate her he certainly knew his way around a woman's vagina. He had her begging for her orgasm when he stopped. She felt so cheated.

He got on top of her and explained as he probed her opening with his cock, "Experience has shown I need to get a woman really open and wet before we do it."

She soon realized he wasn't lying. With time and effort he worked more of himself inside of her.

The results, "Best fuck ever. I love big cocks."

"Wow," she said afterwards, "When can we do it again?"

He laughed and reminded her he was three decades older than her and he needed a little more time to recover.

"But Willy wouldn't mind a few kisses from you."

"You named your penis Willy?"

He laughed, "My ex wife did."

Jean got out from underneath Gil and they switched places.

She sat on her haunches and took a hold of a very wet and now flaccid Willy.

"Willy, I'm Jean and I'm very proud to have met you. I hope this is the beginning of a very long relationship."

She kissed Gil's cock, then licked it clean, sucked on it while it was small enough for her lips to wrap around it. She even went down and gave his balls a tongue bath. She gingerly took one in her mouth then the other.

By the time she was through Willy was standing tall and looking proud.

He asked her how she wanted it.

"Doggy style. I want to be looking at Miguel's photo while you fuck me,"

Their second fuck was even better than the first. Looking at Miguel's face heightened her orgasms. He asked her where she wanted his seed and she begged him, "inside of me."

They cuddled afterwards. He sucked on her breasts before going down on her again. This time he didn't finish until she had orgasmed. She draped her legs over his shoulders as his mouth worked its magic on her pussy.

She later told him, "You certainly know your way around a woman's pussy."

He laughed and said, "Well, it comes with the territory. By the way, your genitalia are very attractive."

"Flattery will get you everything Dr. Barrera."

"Everything?"

He took his middle finger and ran it up and down her labia before finding the entrance to her vagina and plunging it all the way in taking Jean's breath away. He used the pad of his thumb to rub her clitoris.

She looked him in the eye and said, "Everything."

"What do you imagine us doing Jean? Are you imagining yourself on your back with your feet in the stirrups as I fuck you?"

She groaned, "Yes."

"We can make that happen next week. I won't use protection. Will you want your husband there?"

Jean moaned thinking Gil really gets her, "Yes, but not in the room with us. Waiting outside. My mom too."

"You are kinky, Jean."

She nodded she was and asked if f he was hard enough to go in her.

He looked down and said he was.

"Please fuck me."

They enjoyed a long missionary style round of intercourse. Her juices soaked the sheets underneath them. She told him how good it felt to have inside her, how she was going to be so sore, but how it was so worth it. All the way inside her the top of his shaft ground against her clitoris in a most delicious way. She experienced several orgasms before he climaxed. She thanked him afterwards.

She yawned and said he had worn her out. He said he was also tired.

She asked him to stay the night.

Over breakfast that Saturday morning he told her, "Women like you are pretty rare."

"How so?"

"Most women run when they meet Willy."

"I'm not like most women."

"Which I very much appreciate as I have a few kinks of my own."

"Like what?" Jean asked.

"I've always wanted to be the Alpha male in another man's marriage. Do you have any experience with such a concept?"

She said she did and gave him a brief history of her and Miguel's sexual history.

"My god, or should I say my goddess Jean, you're amazing. This man who tutored you. He sounds incredible."

"He is, but so are you Gil."

"I can't help but feel a bit jealous.He put your husband who was your boyfriend at the time in chastity so he could fuck you? You were convinced he got you pregnant? That must have been terribly disappointing to find out you weren't. I'm so sorry."

She said, "It was. I was in love with him and part of me still is, but I don't think what he and I shared is healthy."

"You're hoping I'm less restrained."

She said, "Yes, but not too restrained.

He smiled and said, "Speaking of restrained, have you ever been tied up?"

She said she hadn't.

"Would you be willing to try it?"

She answered, "Only with someone I trust a lot."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Good, because the next time I see you I want us to try it."

Jean felt herself getting excited and wished she wasn't so sore because she very much wanted to experience the feeling of being helpless.

"How does your husband fit into all of this?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "He does what I say. What do you see as his role?"

"To stay out of our way. You and he need to understand my needs are more important than his."

Her heart was beating fast, "That won't be a problem Gil."

Several days later Gil was back at Jean's apartment and he introduced her to the world of bondage. For several hours she was very much his plaything. Arms and hands bound, he blindfolded her. She very much enjoyed being so passive and helpless. Her orgasms were frequent and powerful.

She thanked him afterwards for the introduction. He told her what they had done was pretty vanilla. She said she was game for more.

He had her come to his house for their next rendezvous.

She discovered he had his own playroom. Blindfolded, hands bound at the wrist and tied to a hook hanging from the ceiling, he used his mouth on her before lifting her up and fucking her.

"Wow," she said afterwards rubbing her arms to get the circulation flowing.

"You like?"

She said, "I think I do."

Hoping to surprise Jean who wasn't expecting him until Saturday, Miguel arrived to an empty apartment Friday evening. He had arranged for someone to work for him Friday night so he could have two nights with his bride. He had received a letter from Jean about a follow up appointment with her doctor on the upcoming Monday and wondered if he could stay. She said he had some tests he wanted to run to see if there was a reason she had missed her periods. Not being a doctor his request seemed plausible to Miguel.

He was anxious to see her, to be liberated if ever so briefly from his cage, to be in her arms as she masturbated him, to have his face between her legs pleasuring her with his mouth, to spend time together, so her absence irritated and saddened him. He thought about calling her parents but his sixth sense told him if she wasn't at their apartment chances are she wasn't at her parents. He thought about seeing his parents, but figured he wouldn't be good company. Besides, his mom had a way of probing the truth out of him. She was he thought a lot like Jean. She seemed to take delight in making her husband and youngest son uneasy, especially when it came to interactions with the opposite sex. She was the one who told him early on he would need a special kind of woman.

"The runt of the litter, but the smartest. Boyish, but not manly."

He knew what she meant. Up until Jean most girls he was attracted to just wanted to be friends. They liked the athletic types and while he was a distance runner they didn't consider that very macho.

Miguel looked in the refrigerator. He was hungry and thirsty. He noticed there were leftovers and beer. He heated up the food, turned on the television, and ate and drank his beer. He had a second, then a third. He yawned. He decided he needed to freshen up. The bed was made. He stripped and got in the shower. He wondered as he took a razor to his legs, genitals, chest, and underarms how Jean would react to his body being void of hair. She had only asked him to keep his genitals shaved, but to him body hair and panties just didn't go together.

He used her blow dryer to dry his genitals. He liked being caged, but it was work to keep clean. He had gotten used to urinating while sitting down as it was easier and less accident prone. He went to his drawers and found in them several new pairs of panties. He was touched she had thought about him.

He put on a pair of pink ones. He admired himself in a mirror and wondered if she would be upset if he wore one of her nighties. He decided to risk it and put the one on that matched the color of his panties. He was feeling jittery and decided he should take one of the valiums the nice doctor at the university health center gave him. He got into bed and within minutes fell into a deep sleep.

His sleep was so sound, he didn't hear the car tires on the gravel lot, the engine running, the door closing, the sound of her heels as she climbed the stairs, the key in the door or even the door closing.

Even though she was exhausted from her evening with Gil she had turned down his offer to spend the night. She wanted to be at her apartment when Miguel got home and worried if she stayed the night she would sleep late, have more sex, eat a late breakfast and not be home until late afternoon.

When she saw his car in the driveway she was a bit disappointed in herself.

"I shouldn't have gone to Gil's. I hope he's not too upset. Poor boy being married to me. I'll make it up to him. What's done is done."

It was two o'clock in the morning. She stripped in the dark and climbed into bed joining her husband. Miguel didn't even wake when Jean got into bed with him.

He was on his side facing away from the bed.

She thought he must have been really tired to have not awakened when she got in bed. She snuggled up to him and immediately noticed he wasn't wearing pajamas or sleeping in his panties. She touched the material.

"He's wearing a nightie," she thought.

Running her hand along the material she thought how sexy it felt. She moved her hand underneath the nightie to caress his skin and noticed it was smooth. She then ran it down his thigh.

"Oh my God, he's shaved."

She felt the lump in his panties.

"Good. He's got his cage on."

She kissed her husband's back, then licked his ear, even nipped at his earlobe. Nothing.

She laughed as a wicked thought entered her mind, With other men she was so compliant and eager to please, allowing herself to be their play toy she was the exact opposite with Miguel. She got off on dominating him.

She got out of bed and took out one of her wedding gifts. This one was from Father. She thought it was a gag gift, but he told her it was no joke.

"You'll know when it's time," he assured her.

Her husband in a nightie, his body void of hair, wearing a pair of panties, she decided it was time.

She went into the bathroom and put on the gift.

She stood there feeling a sexual rush course through her body. Super aroused she located what she needed for the next step .

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers
12