Chance Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
646 Followers

I actually wasn't sure if I expected Amanda to call or not. It wouldn't have surprised me if she didn't.

After all, even though it seemed like there was some chemistry, I was still forty-seven, and she was twenty-three.

So, I was pleasantly surprised when, the following Thursday, Amanda did call.

She apologized for not calling earlier, and I assured her that it was all fine.

Amanda asked what I had planned for Friday, and I told her I'd be golfing that afternoon.

Amanda asked where, what time, and all, and I thought she was going to ask to tag along.

"I'm not a golfer, babe," Amanda chuckled. "So," she said. "I'm kinda busy this weekend, but what about the weekend after?"

"Pretty sure I don't have anything planned," I replied.

"Well, now you do," Amanda giggled. "I'll bring my blades, and we can go for a skate, and sit on the beach."

"Sounds like a plan."

When my buddy and I got to the course on Friday, he gave me cash for his green fees, and I went to the pro shop to pay.

As I was paying up, a woman entered the pro shop.

She was a very attractive brunette. Probably around my age, but still quite a stunner.

She was a little wide through the hips, but other than that, she was just shapely, but fit.

"Well I just got stood up," she announced to the woman manning the counter.

"Oh no," the woman manning the counter said. "Did you want to go out on your own?"

A moment later, I had been introduced to Carolyn, and she was going to join me and my buddy.

I did say I would have to check with him, but didn't think he'd object.

I was chuckling a bit, as I headed back to his van to get my clubs.

Chris was reluctantly okay with our group being upped to a threesome.

As we headed to the first tee. "Sometimes you hook up with people," Chris said. "And they just turn out to be total zeroes."

"I think we're okay in that regard," I said with a smile.

I introduced Carolyn to Chris, and then went about explaining my last remark to Chris.

"When I warned Carolyn that we cuss like sailors out on the course," I said. "She had the perfect response.

Carolyn gave Chris the same sly look she had given me a few minutes prior. "And, I said 'I make sailors blush'."

Chris laughed and gave Carolyn a 'thumbs up'.

We walked off the ninth green, and I totaled up our scores.

"Well," I said with a sigh. "You both beat me."

Carolyn chuckled. "I think you let me win," she said.

"No, you were full value, Carolyn," I replied. "You putted like a fiend."

"Thank you," she said with a warm smile.

The whole time we'd been out on the course, there was something vaguely familiar about Carolyn, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Carolyn asked if we were in a rush. "If you're not, I'd like to offer to buy you both a beer to thank you for letting me tag along."

Chris and I looked at each other.

"Actually," I said. "We usually just head back to my place for a beverage after a round. You're more than welcome to tag along."

I was pleasantly surprised when Carolyn said she was happy to tag along.

"As long as it's not an imposition," Carolyn added as we headed to the parking lot.

"Not at all," I assured her.

Carolyn followed Chris' van as we headed to my place. In short order, the three of us were upstairs.

I got Chris a beer, and poured Carolyn a rum and coke. He settled into the easy chair, and Carolyn sat on the couch, as I turned the TV on.

Less than an hour later, Chris said he had to get going. He explained to Carolyn that he had an hour's drive to get home.

"Totally understand,' Carolyn said, as she stood to bid Chris goodbye. "Thanks again for today."

"Not a problem at all," Chris said, as he gave Carolyn a hug. "You were great company. Any time you want to golf with us, is fine by me."

"I just may take you up on that," Carolyn said with a warm smile. She reached for her glass, and gave the remnants a shake. "I should probably be getting out of Pat's hair."

I gave Carolyn a wave of my hand. "It's not a problem, Carolyn. Sit. Relax."

As I walked Chris to the door, I paused at the fridge and pulled out a container of lasagna for him.

"Mucho thanks," Chris said with a smile. "I'll call on the weekend."

Carolyn stood at the opposite end of the kitchen as I closed the door.

"So, does all your company get a doggy bag," she asked with a chuckle.

"If they want," I said with a shrug. "I do like to cook, and have been told I'm pretty good at it."

"I like a man who can cook," Carolyn said, with a grin.

Again, I felt a vague sense of familiarity.

"What's the dish," Carolyn asked.

"Lasagna," I replied.

"Loved it," Carolyn said, then she quickly drained her glass.

My brow did furrow up a bit, but I went in to 'host mode'.

"Can I freshen that up for you," I asked.

Carolyn playfully acted like she was wrestling with a difficult decision. "One more," she said. "Otherwise I may start to think you're trying to get me drunk, and take advantage."

"Me," I playfully acted like I was offended at the comment, as I took Carolyn glass, and turned to get the rum. "I'm shocked that you'd think such a thing."

Carolyn chuckled and playfully swatted my backside.

"It's purely coincidental that now just happens to be the beginning of 'clothing optional'," I joked, as I finished pouring the rum, and reached to the fridge for the coke.

"Goody," Carolyn said with a smile. "I don't mind being nude."

I finished up with Carolyn's drink, and passed it to her. "You're bad," I playfully chided her.

Carolyn took a sip, but kept her stunning green eyes fixed on me. "You think I'm kidding?"

"I didn't say that," I replied, with a smile.

Carolyn gave me what I can only describe as 'an evil grin', and she turned and headed back to the living room.

She placed her drink onto the table by the couch, then turned to face me.

She undid the band that had been holding her hair in pony tail off, and she her head a few times, letting her long brunette hair flow.

Then, she pulled her shirt from inside her skirt, and rolled it up and over her head.

Carolyn tossed her shirt at me, then reached behind her, and undid her bra. As she pulled it off, her healthy tits emerged, and I was impressed by how firm they were, given the fact Carolyn was a year older than me.

Next, she slowly peeled her skirt down and let it fall to her ankles.

I smiled broadly as I noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Thank you," I said. "Chris owes me five bucks."

Carolyn chuckled as she kicked her skirt at me. "Were you guys looking at my ass on the course?"

"Duh," I said. "We're men."

Carolyn turned and got her drink, and took a sip. "And you bet five bucks that I was going commando?"

"I did," I said with a nod. "Chris bet on 'thong'."

"I'm flattered that you bet on me going without," Carolyn said. "Most guys think at forty-eight, I'm all prim and proper."

"Once you told me you made sailors blush, I kinda knew prim and proper was out the window," I chuckled as I scooped up Carolyn's skirt, and held it up with her shirt. "As further proof," I said with a smile.

"Makes sailors blush," Carolyn said as she held her arms out. "And now," she said, as she turned her back to me. "You can see it without the skirt."

"Very nice," I said, with a deep breath.

Carolyn's ass was spectacular. No tan lines, and while a bit hippy, it was still stellar. And not just for a woman her age, any woman would be happy with this ass.

Carolyn glanced over her shoulder, and she smiled at me. "You want to stick your face in it, don't you?"

"Gotta admit, the thought is bouncing around in my head," I said with a smile.

"Well," Carolyn chuckled. "What are you waiting for? Get over here and stick your tongue up my ass."

I tossed Carolyn's clothes to the floor. "Well, okay," I said with a shrug.

Carolyn put her drink down, and crawled onto the couch, on her knees, with her ass facing out. She leaned herself against the back of the sofa, and gave me a knowing grin, and I got to my knees behind her.

I kneaded my hands into her ass cheeks, and gave each one a kiss, before I stuck my tongue out, and worked it down the crack of her ass.

Carolyn moaned softly, and pushed her ass back a bit. "Don't be shy," she cooed. "Get in there."

I did as she asked, and began working my tongue over her anus. "Oh yes," Carolyn groaned.

I darted my tongue all around, and Carolyn continued to moan her approval. "Stick it in," she whimpered.

So, I pushed my tongue harder against her asshole, and did actually get it a bit inside.

"Oh hell yes," Carolyn hissed. "That's it baby!"

I reached one hand to her pussy, and felt how hot and wet it was. Carolyn didn't have a lot of hair down there, but what there was, was damp.

Carolyn ground her ass against my face, and my tongue eased a bit more inside her. I slipped a finger into her gooey pussy, and her moans became louder.

"Oh yes," she grunted. "Make me cum!"

I worked my finger against her g-spot, while my tongue kept working in and out of her asshole.

"Yes," Carolyn shrieked.

I could feel her pussy tighten around my finger, and felt the sensation of her cum as it flowed forward.

Carolyn came a few more times, as I worked my finger and tongue on her.

She eventually jerked herself away from me rather quickly. "Shit," she exhaled deeply. Carolyn reached over and took a big swig of her drink, then shifted her position on the couch. "Now," she almost ordered as she put her glass down. "Give my clit some of that loving."

I instantly put my face between her legs and did as she asked.

"Oh yes," Carolyn moaned. "You have a magic fucking tongue!"

I flicked my tongue over Carolyn's clit, then took it into my lips, and began to gently suck on it, still giving it the occasional lick with my tongue.

Every curse word known flew from Carolyn's mouth. She finished with: "That is SO fucking good!"

I felt Carolyn's cum spurting forth onto my chin, and I reached up and stuck two fingers inside her pussy, and went back to work on her g-spot.

"Motherfucker," Carolyn wailed.

I kept at it, and Carolyn continued to curse her approval.

Eventually, she raised one leg, and put her foot on my shoulder, and pushed me back.

"Goddamn," she moaned, as she eased off the couch, onto the floor next to me. She reached down, and took the hand that had been inside her pussy, and brought it up to her mouth.

She licked her cum off my fingers hungrily. Then, those stunning green eyes, framed by her sweat-coated face, looked right at me. "Cock, now."

Carolyn shuffled over to the other sofa opposite, and leaned over the seat, and positioned her ass before me.

I had my shorts off in short order, and took my place behind her.

Carolyn reached down, and guided my cock into her waiting pussy.

"Oh my god, yes," Carolyn moaned deeply. "Fuck me good, baby!"

I gripped Carolyn's shapely hips, as I pumped in and out of her juicy pussy.

As much as she was in good shape, Carolyn's ass, and thighs did jiggle with each thrust I gave her. I had to admit, there was a part of me that got even more turned on by that.

Carolyn continued to groan, and curse her approval. I felt her cum coat my cock on a couple of occasions.

"Cum for me now, baby," Carolyn moaned, as she looked back at me. "I need to feel you cum inside me."

I just nodded, and kept going.

A moment later, I grunted loudly, as I began to explode deep in Carolyn's pussy.

"Oh shit, yes," Carolyn yelled.

I couldn't believe how hard, and how much I came. I slowed my pace, and then stopped, and stayed there for a moment, breathing heavy.

Eventually, I slid out of her, and I collapsed onto my back on the floor.

Carolyn remained leaning against the couch for a moment, and then eased herself down onto the floor next to me.

She gave me a deep, long kiss. "That was incredible, baby," she panted. "I don't think I've cum that much in my life."

"I have to admit," I said with a smile. "It was pretty good."

Carolyn smiled at me, and then, she snuggled up against me, with her head on my chest.

We laid on the floor for about ten minutes, then we climbed into the shower together.

After the shower, we went back to the living room, and relaxed a bit, as Carolyn finished her drink, and I had a smoke.

After her drink was done, Carolyn said she hated to 'fuck and run', but her daughter was probably wondering where she was, so she had to get going.

Carolyn got dressed, and as she was leaving, she smiled as I presented her with a container of lasagna.

She gave me another kiss, and told me she'd call.

After I closed the door, I stood there in awe for a moment. In the past two weeks, I'd had sex with a twenty-three year old, and a forty-eight year old.

And, Amanda was supposed to be over next weekend.

Wow, was all I could think to myself.

I hadn't heard from Carolyn, but on Thursday, I did hear from Amanda. She wanted to confirm our plans for Saturday.

After I told her, things were good, and what time was best for her to arrive, we ended our chat.

Afterwards, I thought to myself about whether I should tell Amanda about what had happened with Carolyn.

Shit, I thought to myself. Over twenty years, nothing was going on, and now I'm juggling two women.

Later that evening, the phone rang again, and this time it was Carolyn.

She wanted to call and say she hadn't forgotten about me, and asked if Chris and I would be golfing again the following day.

I told her that we wouldn't, since Chris was out of town this coming weekend with his wife.

When I asked if Carolyn wanted to golf, she thanked me, but said she already had plans for Friday.

"But don't worry, lover," Carolyn had said. "We'll see each other soon enough."

Saturday rolled around, and I went about my routine. I was back from the grocery store, and out cleaning the balcony, as I surveyed the great weather.

Amanda was due to arrive about one o'clock, and I had decided that I would tell her about my tryst with Carolyn.

I wasn't looking forward to it though.

I was just finishing up my cooking in the kitchen, and drying off dishes, when Amanda buzzed from the front door.

A moment later, she was back in my apartment, greeting me with a warm kiss.

She looked absolutely wonderful. Wearing an orange tank top the clung to her very nicely, and a pair of yoga shorts that were about two sizes too small.

"So, are we going to head right out," Amanda asked as she moved through the kitchen. "It looks like you're done in here?"

"Just finished up," I said, with a smile. "I just have to get sleeves on the beer."

Amanda wrinkled her nose. "I'm not a big beer drinker.

I glanced over at her tote bag, that she'd left on the floor by the door. "Do you have a bottle of water in there?"

Amanda nodded.

"Well, if you want, you can pour it out, and I can fill it with vodka and tonic," I said, as I reached for the 'sleeves' that would hide the fact I would be drinking beer in public.

"I like the way you think," Amanda giggled, as she moved past me to her bag.

As I was wrapping up a beer, with a sleeve, I sighed. "Listen, there's something I need to tell you."

"What's up," Amanda asked innocently, as she lit us both a cigarette.

I accepted the cigarette from Amanda, and thanked her. I took a big drag, and decided to bite the bullet.

"Last week, I hooked up with a woman after golf," I said.

Amanda smiled. "That's it?"

"Yeah," I shrugged. "Sorry."

Amanda chuckled and took a puff of her smoke. She gave me a wave with her hand. "No problem, Pat."

"Okay," I exhaled deeply. "Good."

"I mean thank you for telling me," Amanda added as she leaned over the counter. "But you didn't need to."

"I thought I should though," I replied.

"Oh, you are so damn sweet," Amanda playfully chided me. She held up her left hand, and wiggled her ring finger. "Do you see a ring? Have you pledged eternal devotion to me?"

"Honesty, I may have," I said with a chuckle. "Right around the time you lowered yourself onto me the first time."

Amanda laughed. "I may have done the same thing, babe!"

She butted out her cigarette, and smiled at me. "Listen, I appreciate you telling me, but I didn't ask you to be faithful to me or anything. Hell, I didn't promise to be faithful either."

"True enough," I said, as I finished up with the beer, and began to place them into a cooler bag.

"Would it bother you if you knew I'd been with someone since we met," Amanda asked.

I paused to think for a moment. "No," I finally said. "I would expect, and even be disappointed, if a young goddess like you wasn't getting laid on a regular basis."

Amanda laughed. "Then be disappointed," she sighed. "You're the only man I've met in a month who wasn't an asshole, and I don't fuck assholes."

"Thank you," I replied with a laugh, and a nod.

Amanda eased up next to me, and rested her chin on my shoulder. "Hell, the fact you told me about your hook up last week, proves you're not an asshole," she inched up and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you."

Amanda and I went on our rollerblade, and settled down on a beach not too far from my place.

As Amanda stripped down to her bikini, and she sat herself down next to me, she smiled.

"Now I know where you get your stamina," she laughed as she reached for the cooler bag.

She pulled out one of the disguised beers, and passed it to me, which I accepted with thanks.

Amanda then pulled out the bottle which had vodka and tonic it. She unscrewed the cap, and took a swig from it.

"Mmm," she moaned, as she tapped the bottle. "This was a great idea."

Amanda and I hung out on the beach for a few hours, then headed back to my place.

As I was in the kitchen, undressing the beer cans, I suggested some wine, and sitting on the balcony.

Amanda stood by the entrance to the kitchen, and smiled at me.

"I'd rather we showered," she said, as she began to lower her shorts.

Amanda, then turned, and scooped her tote bag, and headed to the living room. She pulled out her phone, and tapped on it a few times, then she stripped naked.

She glanced over at me and smiled. "Well come on, babe," she said as she headed towards the bathroom. "I'm not getting in there alone."

Amanda and I lingered under the water, soaping each other up, and doing some groping, when she said something that caught me off guard.

"My mom is coming over," she said, rather bluntly.

"Pardon me," I said, astonished.

"I left my keys at home," Amanda said, innocently, as she ran her hair under the water. "She's bringing them by."

I stood there, bewildered.

"Don't worry, Pat," Amanda laughed. "I told her all about you. She's fine."

"Okay," I replied, a bit unconvinced. "Are you sure this isn't a ruse on her part, so she can kill the forty-seven year old who's doing her daughter?"

"No," Amanda said as she put her arms around me. "You'll love her. I know."

We were out of the shower, and I was making us fresh drinks, when the buzzer rang.

"That'll be my mom," Amanda said. "Do you mind," Amanda stood by the phone, and waited for my consent.

'By all means," I said. "Press six to let her in."

I went back to making our drinks, and realized I was standing there, with just a towel around my waist.

Amanda wasn't even covered. She had a towel, but it was cinched up over her hair.

And her mother is on her way up here, I thought to myself.

Amanda had buzzed her mother into the building and was heading back to the bathroom. "She's on her way up," she announced.

sds195
sds195
646 Followers