Chance Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," I said, somewhat sarcastically. I took a big swig from my drink, then topped it back up.

I walked to the bathroom, and gave Amanda her drink. She thanked me with a kiss, and went back to brushing her hair, while still standing there naked.

A knock at the door followed.

"Can you let her in, babe," Amanda said, sweetly.

"Sure," I replied with a nod. I took another swig of my drink, and exhaled heavily as I opened the door.

HOLY SHIT!!

"Carolyn," I said, in an astonished voice.

"Hi," Carolyn, replied with a smile.

I was stunned, and just stood there.

Carolyn glanced over my shoulder. "Hi, dear," she called out.

I glanced back, and Amanda stood there, still naked, but with a smile on her face. "Hi mom," she replied.

I looked back towards Carolyn, and saw she just had a big smile on her face.

"Okay," I exhaled heavily. "Get in here. I can't wait to hear the explanation for this."

Carolyn chuckled as she moved inside. She gave me a kiss as I closed the door behind her.

"Good to see you again," Carolyn breathed into my ear. As she moved past me, Carolyn called back to me. "A glass of wine would be lovely."

I looked at Amanda, who stood there with a grin on her face.

She just shrugged.

A few moments later, we were all in the living room. I was on the one sofa, while Carolyn, and Amanda - mother and daughter - were on the sofa opposite me.

"So the whole thing with golf," I asked as I lit myself a cigarette. "Was a set up?"

"More or less," Carolyn said, with a smile, as she took a sip of her wine. "After Amanda got the details from you, I scheduled a tee-time close to yours. But there was never anyone else. It was just a scheme to meet you."

"Sorry," Amanda giggled. She had wrapped a towel around herself, and sat next to her mother with her knees drawn up.

"No need to apologize," I said, sarcastically. "But there are better ways to introduce me to your mother."

"Yeah," Amanda chided me. "I bet it was so hard for you."

Carolyn laughed at that. As did I.

"In all honesty though," Carolyn added. "Sorry for duping you. But when Amanda told me about your romp, I was interested."

"Seriously," I asked, a bit shocked by that admission.

"It wasn't just how good the sex was," Amanda said. "It was the fact that you weren't an asshole, too."

"Yes," Carolyn agreed. "And the lasagna sealed the deal."

"Son of a bitch," I said, in realization. "That's why you said 'loved it', last week. You actually had some of it."

Carolyn smiled and put a finger to her nose, indicating I was correct.

"I gotta admit," I said. "I am totally blown away by this."

"It's just sex, Pat," Amanda said, as she twirled her hair. "Mom and I don't mind sharing, when we find someone who's really good."

"But," Carolyn added. "It's not like we do anything together."

"No," Amanda nodded. "We're not even in the same room, at the same time."

"Good," I replied with a chuckle. "That might push me right over the edge."

Carolyn stood up, and took a deep breath, and then finished off her wine. "Time for some sex," she announced matter-of-factly.

Amanda stood up too, and took off her towel. "Goody!"

"Calm down, young lady," Carolyn said, as she moved past Amanda, beginning to take her top off. "I think I get him first."

"No fair," Amanda playfully pouted as she turned and followed her mother into my bedroom.

Still blown away, I finally stood up, and made my way to the bedroom. Carolyn was now totally naked, and lying on the bed, with Amanda next to her.

"Rock, scissor, paper," Carolyn asked Amanda.

"Yep," Amanda said, as she winked at me.

They went away, and Carolyn won.

"Aw, shit," Amanda sighed. She then stood up, and began to leave. "Don't waste everything before I've had my turn," she said, as she kissed me on the cheek.

I watched as Amanda's ass wiggled out of the bedroom. I looked back at Carolyn, and she beckoned me to her.

As blown away as I was, I still got onto the bed, and had my head between Carolyn's legs, and went to work on her pussy with my mouth and fingers.

Carolyn was less profane with her language this time, probably due to the fact her daughter was in the next room, but she was still vociferous with her approval.

I had my mouth on her clit, and two fingers inside her, and felt her as she came several times.

"Oh fuck yes," Carolyn moaned. "Cock, now!"

I moved up, and crawled off the bed, and pulled Carolyn to the edge, and guided my cock inside her pussy.

"Fuck yes," Carolyn grunted her approval.

As I guided my cock in and out of Carolyn's pussy, my mind was swimming.

I was into the moment, but I had to keep convincing myself that Carolyn's daughter - who I had also fucked - was naked in the next room.

Except she wasn't.

I actually jumped a bit, when I felt Amanda's hands touch my back.

She kissed me on the neck. "Sorry," she giggled. "But it sounded pretty good in here."

I was amazed that I kept fucking Carolyn, with her daughter right behind me, but I did.

"I thought you two were never in the same room," I huffed, as I looked from Amanda, and then towards Carolyn.

"Special circumstances, and all," Carolyn breathed heavily.

This was surreal to me. Carolyn urged me on, as she extended one of her legs.

Behind me, Amanda continued to kiss my neck. She had one hand on my butt, and with the other, she caressed her mother's leg.

"Keep going, baby," Carolyn moaned.

"Fuck her good," Amanda breathed into my ear.

After several more minutes of this mind-blowing experience, things got even more mind-blowing.

Carolyn, had cum again. I felt it bathe my cock, and Amanda hissed 'yes' from behind me.

Carolyn then told me it was time to switch positions.

I slid my cock out of her pussy, and moaned, as Amanda licked my neck.

Carolyn turned over, and got onto her hands and knees. "Get up here," she moaned at me.

I crawled onto the bed, and took up position behind Carolyn.

"Mom," Amanda asked. "Can I?"

"Come on up," Carolyn chuckled, as she patted the bed in front of her with one hand, and with the other, she guided me back inside her.

Amanda crawled onto the bed, and positioned herself in front of Carolyn with her legs spread out.

"Oh come on," I said playfully, with heavy breath. "I thought you two didn't do anything with each other."

Carolyn looked over her shoulder, and gave me one of the sexiest grins I have ever seen in my life.

"We lied," she said, coyly.

Carolyn then turned, and put her face between her daughter's legs, and began to lick her pussy.

Carolyn grunted and groaned, while Amanda moaned.

I kept shifting my gaze from Carolyn's ass jiggling below me, and Amanda, as she eyed me while her mother ate her pussy.

Carolyn raised her head. "Fuck yes," she shouted. "Are you close?"

"Getting there," I huffed.

Carolyn looked up at Amanda. "You want to finish him off?"

"Yes," Amanda replied gleefully.

Carolyn pulled away from me, and rolled over onto her side.

Amanda scooted forward on the bed, and took my cock into her mouth.

She sucked me for a moment, and then let my cock out of her mouth, and then she wrapped her tits around it.

"Oh my god," I groaned.

I glanced over, and saw Carolyn grinning widely, as her daughter worked her tits over my cock.

I grunted loudly as I came.

"Yes," Amanda almost shrieked, as my cum shot over her.

Amanda finished me off, and then pulled away, and gazed down at herself, coated with my cum. Then, she glanced up at me, with what can only be described as a look of pride on her face.

Carolyn crawled off the bed. "Good girl," she said to Amanda. "I'll get us some fresh drinks."

I had collapsed down onto the bed, and laid there, as Amanda played with the cum I'd shot on her. She rubbed it over her tits, and even licked her fingers.

Then, she looked down at me a smiled. "Blown away?"

I chuckled and mimed an explosion by my head.

Amanda laughed. "You should be proud. You've handled it better than anyone else."

After Carolyn returned with the fresh drinks, Amanda and I shared a cigarette, while they explained their way of doing things.

Carolyn told me that, after her divorce, she'd gotten into another relationship. But,, as it turned out that guy was a bit of an ass who seemed to be more interested in perving on Amanda.

"After I gave him the boot," Carolyn said. "I thought, what better way to stick it to him than actually letting someone who fucked me, fuck my daughter?"

It hadn't happened often though. And, apparently I was the first guy that they'd been with at the same time.

"Actually," Carolyn said. "I'm impressed with how well you're handling it."

"Thank you," I replied with a chuckle, as I toasted Carolyn with my glass.

Another round of drinks followed, and another cigarette for me and Amanda.

As she butted it out, she looked at me and smiled. "My turn."

Both Amanda and Carolyn took turns sucking me hard, and when I was, Amanda eased onto her back.

"Do me good, babe," she moaned. "Just like last time!"

Amanda raised her legs up, and I hooked her under her knees, as I guided my cock into her.

"Yes," Amanda hissed.

A moment later, Carolyn crawled over, and straddled her daughter's face. As she pushed pussy down on to Amanda's face, Carolyn leaned forward and kissed me.

Carolyn then pulled Amanda's legs closer to her. "Fuck her deep," she cooed at me.

I heard Amanda's muffled affirmative from beneath Carolyn's pussy.

I drilled forward, and as I did, I began to lick at Carolyn's tits.

"Oh yes," Carolyn moaned. "Honey, I think we have a keeper."

"Oh shit, yes," Carolyn yelled, as she finally rolled off of Amanda's face.

The second Carolyn was off, Amanda pulled me to her and kissed me deeply. I could taste her mother as we locked lips, and intertwined our tongues.

When the kiss ended, Amanda looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "Cum for me babe!"

I did.

Amanda wrapped her arms and legs around me as I did, and held me close to her.

When I finally stopped, I laid there, in her embrace.

"I think you're right mom," Amanda giggled with short breath. "We have a keeper."

Amanda, and Carolyn both spent the night at my place. After dinner, and a rather crowded shower with the three of us in there, we all crawled into bed to sleep.

The following morning, Amanda and I had another session with her sitting on my face while Carolyn showered.

Amanda and I showered together, and afterwards, she and her mother were both dressed, and ready to leave.

"Should we have him over to our place next weekend," Carolyn asked Amanda, as she had her hand on the door knob.

"I think so," Amanda replied with a smile.

"You up for that," Carolyn asked me with a knowing smile.

"Sure," I shrugged. "Maybe have a body-bag handy. Just in case."

Both Amanda and Carolyn laughed.

"We'll call, baby," Carolyn said, as she opened the door.

Amanda leaned in and kissed me. "We probably will end up killing you, next weekend," she said softly.

"I'd go with a smile on my face," I replied.

Amanda smiled, and turned, and left.

As I closed the door, I stood there, awed by what had happened the day before.

Oh yeah, I thought to myself. I need to call Chris and let him know he owes me five bucks.