Chance Gim's Black Arts Magick Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arhur Kay
Arhur Kay
13 Followers

Their second meeting was more pointed. The introduction to the black robe. The nudeness beneath the robe. The black room and candles. Give her just a small taste. Some mumbo-jumbo incantations. A handful of odd sounding names, such as Nuit, Thelema, and the Khu's and the Khab's crap. A mantra was also spoken, in unison, and very somberly: "Ummmm! Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Ummmm!"

The third meeting was the swearing-in phase. Where the woman, and the role-playing initiates, Ben and Jerry, would be sworn to secrecy . . . on "pain of death . . ." should they ever reveal to the outsiders, the profaners, exactly what went on in this magical room of the Coventry Black Arts Magickers.

It was all cleverly geared to bind the woman to the cause, to the magic, to the power, and, to be sure, her fellow practitioners. Without her smelling a male rat at the same time.

It was, to the woman, quite heady stuff, highly charged and exciting. Just like being on a movie set and playing a part. Without, however, being aware of the cameras. Just as Chance had planned it would be. That clever, clever, naughty boy. And by now, the three magicians had it down to a science.

The fourth get-together for Magic Margaret was the Thelema Tub bit. Where anyone could be reborn, any female that is, much like old Grisabella, the Glamour Cat, who gets a new lease on life in Cats, the musical. But with a foot of warm, body temp water thrown in.

Ah, Margaret! How great she was! How sweet it was, too. And how easy it had all gone. In just three meetings with her new High Priesto, there she was, standing naked, willingly, in front of him and his two minions, Ben, and the weak link, Jerry. Momma, it was all they could do not to gawk and drool all over themselves. And, just a few feet away, the Thelema Tub holding a foot of water.

Ben and Jerry played their roles of initiates very well. Geared to get her used to the idea of being in the same room, and naked, with the three men. Each man would be asked, in turn, with Ben being first, "Are you ready to be baptized and reborn, my faithful follower of Thelema?"

Ben would say, quite somberly, "Yes I am, my High Priest." Then Ben would be told to remove his black robe and, and it should be said, he played his acting part to a tee. He darted his eyes about as if nervous, coughed a few times, then slowly, as if slightly, but only slightly, mind you, looked a whit embarrassed. Needless to say, all four people in the room were naked under their individual robes.

Ben, naked before the other three robed people, with his semi-hard erection in plain view, even in the candle-lit room, was given the instruction to walk around the wooden Thelema Tub. Very slowly and exactly five times before getting in and sitting down in the nearly one foot of warm water.

There was a reason for the five times tub walk-around. It gave the boys a good, long look at the female initiate when it was her turn. And it afforded them, and the camera, many and variously enticing angles. It also gave Chance the opportunity to judge her willingness, or reluctance, at having to walk naked in front of the three men. He would then know just how much schmooze he had to lay on her in order to get her to the suck and fuck session.

Margaret went next. Same words spoken, same answer. She was a good little faithful follower. When she popped her black robe up over the top of her head, the boys almost lost it.

Ben stared, bug-eyed, his tongue hanging out, his saliva beyond his control. Jerry gasped, quite audibly, startling everyone in the room but himself. And the High Priest almost whistled, and surely would have if he hadn't had the presence of mind to bite his tongue really hard. For Margaret, Maggie, Magic was mind-blowing, fucking gorgeous!

And Chance estimated that the little minx knew it. She had taken, in his opinion, more time than necessary to let the robe fall to the floor. It had just hung there; her hands in it, over her head, letting the boys get a good feast of her body. Chance thought: Oh, yeah, Magic, you're an exhibitionist, for sure. And, she was.

She did her five times around the tub as professionally enticing as any strip-tease artist could execute. Slowly. Sensuously. Cat like, almost. On tippy-toes, her breasts wobbling slightly to and fro seductively, with her ass cheeks grinding rhythmically together, she walked as if upon a stage.

Seeing this, Chance had the fleeting idea in his mind that he could order her to get on her knees before him, right here, right now, and grab his cock and suck away, but . . .

But the good stuff, the fun stuff, the suck and swallow and fuck stuff, would have to wait for a future lesson. Chance knew not to rush matters. Gain their trust would play out better in the long haul. Get their loyalty firmly set. Make them, in essence, come to you, willingly and with both eyes wide open. No illusion involved. Thus, the first such bathing tub bullshit of the Magickers of Coventry merely ended with a stare, a gasp, and an almost whistle.

Later, mild reprimands went to Ben and Jerry from the magical High Priest named Aether to behave more coolly, you empty-headed Athenian troglodytes. And they did, in the future. For they now believed in the wisdom of their High Priest . . .

* * * * * *

LATER, when the boys reviewed the film of Margaret, they were overjoyed. There was Maggie, naked, and in living color, walking around and stepping into the Thelema Tub. The track lighting had done a good job, too. Every detail of Margaret was shown in crystal clarity. Right down to some small, blond hairs on her areolas, and the unshaven bush on her pussy.

And Chance had added a new trick to the cameras. They would zoom in whenever they caught a glimpse of Chance's ring. A chip inside the ring accomplished that bit of magic. The close-up of her face and breasts, when she was seated in the tub, was absolutely first class, and priceless.

All Chance had to do to make it happen, was to place his ringed hand on one of her shoulders so the camera could spot it. Of course he mumbled a few pieces of magical bullshit at the same time, to allay her suspicions. And, to cancel the camera's tracking ability, all he had to do was turn his ring around. Simple as a dimple.

Most of his mumbo-jumbo crap came from disjointed snippets right out of the book, but he was not beneath making up a few as things went along. "Har des kabab, Nuit is among us! Let us praiseth and raiseth her powers! The Khu are with the Khabs! Let them seeth the light, those who canst yet see! See, my child. See! Thelema is with us!"

He would then reach a hand into the tub, scoop up some water, and splash it on her chest, baptizing her. And making those wet T-shirt contests seem quite pale by comparison.

Chance had planned on giving Margaret two, perhaps three more bullshit sessions, but upon viewing the tapes, and having had observed her in action, he decided she was ready to take the suck and swallow plunge. Hell, he thought, if it fucks up, it fucks up. Gotta learn somehow.

To this end, he called her and told her he was mailing her the next sacred part of her initiations. She said, quite excitedly, she couldn't wait. We'll see, he thought, we'll see, Magic, old gal.

He mailed her a six-page treatise he had printed out. It was titled, "Learning and Knowing The Art of Sexual Magick! As Practiced by the Faithful Minions of Nuit and Hecate!" He had written the entire piece himself, with a lift here and there from Crowley and a few blurbs from other books. And, but of course, the quote from the woman who said sperm possessed magic was featured prominently, in bright blue ink. At the bottom of each page, all six, neatly centered, and also in blue ink, was:

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." Aleister Crowley.

Then Chance waited, with bated breath, for sure. A week later, with all the boys figuring she had chickened out, and Chance blaming himself for rushing matters, she called. When Chance realized it was she, with a hello from him and a cheery hi from her, he felt his heart stop. And his breathing with it. But she opened with:

"My High Priest, as one of your faithful minions, I am ready for my next lesson. If you will but set a date, I will . . . " He had her!

Un-fucking-believable! Now he had to make sure it was suck and swallow time. With an erection beginning to form in his trousers, he said, "My most faithful follower, Margaret, you must first answer some questions. All right?"

"Yes, my High Priest."

"Good. Now, tell me, my child, have you read the entire Thelemic monograph I sent you? All six pages?"

"Oh, yes, my High Priest, all of it." Good girl, Magic.

"And are you now ready to receive the magical elixir, as mentioned in the monograph, from the staff of life?" He held his breath. She hesitated . . .

"Yes, My High Priest, I am." Her words sounded raspy. He now had a full hardon, as did the two cronies, who were listening to the speakerphone. He decided to make sure, damn sure, that she would do them, too.

"And, Magic, my dear, if you read it carefully, you know you must receive three such elixirs for the magic to take place. You do understand that, don't you? Are prepared to receive?" Again he waited, his heart and breathing at a halt. However, this time she didn't even hesitate.

"Yes, my High Priest. I am ready for the magic to enter into me. Just tell me when and at what time you would like me to be there." Holy fucking moley! It beat the shit out of ordering pizza sent in! "Hello, could you send over a delicious cunt, one who will suck me and my two friends off? And if she's not here in half an hour, I understand it's free! And, oh, I have a cents off coupon!"

"Tonight, seven o'clock." He hung up, not giving her a chance to change her mind. He didn't think she would, however, because she wanted to suck and swallow. That much was crystal clear to Chance. All he was really doing, he reasoned, was giving her a reason to do it. Without guilt.

Ben said, "Mother fucker! Chance, you're a fucking genius!"

Jerry said, "I don't believe it! Chance, ditto on the fucking genius!"

Chance sat there, his face beaming up a storm. A genius! A fucking genius!

"And, man," said Ben, "I'm gonna give her one helluva drink of the old magical elixir. Shit, I haven’t cum in four or five weeks!" He rubbed the tent in his trousers and when he took his hand away, the other two could see a stain the size of a quarter.

Jerry said, without rubbing his own dick, "Oh, man, me fuckin' too! I got a load in me that will drown the bitch! She's gonna be swimmin' in magical elixir!" He laughed. Ben followed suit.

"Yeah, guys," Chance said. "Me too. Its been a while, that's for sure. Christ, just thinking about tonight is making me tremble all over. I hope I don't fuck up and trip over my robe and poke her eye out!" They all laughed.

"Hey!" Ben said. "Let's rehearse it, check the cameras out, too. You know, a dry run sorta. It'll take our minds off of the evening's shit. OK?" And that's exactly what they did, even going so far as to put their black robes on . . .

* * * * * *

DING-DONG, ding-dong! The front door bell. It was showtime. Magic time.

Chance told the boys to stay in the magic room while he answered the door. They stood there, looking too excited for words. Chance decided to lower the lights just a touch on his way out. The less she could see, initially, the better. The only light he left as is, was the light that shone on the suck and swallow platform. For the camera. With his robe in place, the hooded cowl over his head, he went up the stairs, feeling the blood rush to his head.

Margaret looked absolutely lovely. Scrumptious, too. She had on shorts, which showed her lovely legs to their full, shapely advantage. A T-shirt top, with the words, Magic is Power! completed the ensemble. And, it was obvious to Chance, she had no bra on. Her large nipples were poking right at him.

He decided to add a twist to the night. Believing he was now totally in charge of her, he wanted to push it and play some. The idea had popped into his head on the way up the basement stairs. He had met her with her robe in his hand. He placed it on a small foyer chair.

"Now, Magic, as your High Priest, I must prepare you, here and now, before you enter the room of Thelema." She didn't speak, so he went a bit further.

He reached out and took hold of the T-shirt on both sides of her waist. He paused, giving her time to absorb it or even protest. No protest, so he went further. He lifted the T-shirt up and over her head, her arms rising compliantly as he did. She was now naked from the waist up. With the loveliest, rubbery looking tits he had ever laid eyes on.

Chance knelt down, his face hidden by the cowl, and unhooked the button on the side of the shorts. He did it slowly and deliberately. Testing her. A quick pull on the zipper and the shorts fell to the floor and bunched around her feet. She stood there in just her panties. The light, perfumy smell of her hitting his nose and making him feel weak all over. Except in his groin area.

She just stood there, her eyes riveted on the carpet, as if waiting for him to attack the panties next. He smiled. Wonderful, just wonderful. And what a fucking body you have, my dear Magic! He was amazed that his hands weren't shaking in the least. And glad of the robe. It hid his raging hardon. But somehow, he didn't think it would matter to her. Nothing, he now believed, was going to scare her away. Well, maybe seeing a severed head in his refrigerator . . .

He hooked both his thumbs into the top edge of her panties, which were so transparent he could see her pubic hairs quite clearly. Blond and curly. He kept the fingers in place and said, "My loyal and faithful minion, are you prepared to do all my bidding tonight?" He had said the words without looking up at her, preferring to keep his eyes on her pussy.

He heard her say, from above, "Yes, My High Priest, instruct me and I will do all you ask of me." Holy fucking cow! He kept the thumbs in place. Her skin felt cool and warm at the same time.

He said, "And are you ready and prepared to take the magical elixir in both your mouth and your vaginal sheath? Thrice each as proscribed in the Thelemic monograph?" It was shit or get off the pot time.

"I am, my High Priest." Whew! It don't get no better than this!

With a slow pull, the panties made the trip to join the shorts. He stood up, retrieved her robe, and saw she had stepped out of the shorts and panties circle. Good girl. He stood up and looked right into her eyes.

"Repeat after me! Tonight I will swallow the magical sperm. Thrice times!"

"Tonight I will swallow the magic sperm. Thrice times."

"And willingly take the magical sperm into my vaginal sheath. Thrice times." She repeated it.

"And in the doing, I will follow carefully any and all instructions from my High Priest." Again, she swore faithfulness to his oath.

The temptation to tell her, right here and now, to get on her fucking knees and work my cock head to death, was overwhelming, but he had time. Besides, he had another new wrinkle to play out. One that just came to him.

Originally, it was supposed to be her blowing them all at once on the platform, but he was going to change that a bit. He would go last! And the boys would go, not as a unit, but individually, with him acting as the High Priest director in each case. It would stretch it out, make it all the more exciting and enjoyable. And look absolutely fan- fucking-tastic on film.

Then, when the two boys had made their, ahem, deposits, he would tell them to leave the room. He wanted to teach the lady a new trick. Deep throat! And he felt she would be more receptive to it without an audience.

He handed her the robe and told her to wait right there. He then went down to the basement and clued Ben and Jerry in on the new plan. At first, the two Athenian morons balked at the idea, but he sold them on it when he said she would learn deep throat.

And in the future, well . . .

* * * * * *

THE MAGIC ROOM now had four black robed people in it. All naked beneath the black. With three of them having unbelievably hard erections.

In a darker part of the magic room, Chance threw out some of his wiggy-woggy incantation crap, but this time it was directed at the two play-acting initiates. He made them swear, ho ho, not to hold back on the delivery of their precious life-giving magical elixir. Into the mouth, yea verily. And the Vaginal sheath, yea verily.

The boys, duly sworn in, Chance now led Margaret over to the suck and swallow platform. He told her, in his most commanding High Priest's voice, to disrobe and kneel on the Platform of Thelema. She complied without a whimper or even a moment's hesitation.

"Now, minion Ben, disrobe and join minion Margaret on the Platform of Thelema. Face her, and reveal to her your shaft of life and show her it is at the ready." Oh, man, you could cut the sexual tension in the magic room with a dull spoon. Ben complied. Thanks goodness that Jerry was standing behind her, for his face was one of pure, unadulterated lechery. Sweat was actually dripping from his chin.

"Now, minion Margaret, take Ben's shaft of life into your right hand, at the base." She reached out and took hold of Ben's fully erect 7" cock. The tip, if anyone cared to look, was coated with pre-cum, a large white blob looked ready to give in to gravity. Margaret surely noticed, but more importantly, so did Chance.

"Minion Margaret, never waste a drop of the precious elixir. With your tongue, reach out and take in the early . . . uh . . . flow." He watched as her pink little tongue did just that, flicking at it, erasing it, then going back into her mouth for the swallow. Jerry, fun boy that he is, quickly moved around to her front for a better view.

Chance was now warmed to the task of being director. "Now, minion Margaret, take minion Ben's penis head fully into your mouth and, using all the ardor and passion you possess, work your mouth, back and forth, until he gives up of his elixir."

Chance and Jerry watched as her mouth approached Ben's fat cock head. And then consumed it. Ben couldn't help himself; he let out a great moan. "Ooooooh!" He shot a glance at Chance, expecting a rebuke for upsetting the ambience, the mood.

"That's okay, Ben, it's human to enjoy yourself. In fact, the more you do, the more magic gets transmitted to your sperm. So, don't hold yourself back. Minion Margaret, please tell minion Ben not to be ashamed and to just enjoy himself."

She removed her hot mouth from Ben's cock, looked up at him and said, "Minion Ben, please listen to our High Priest and just relax and enjoy yourself." Well, knock me down with a fucking feather! After Ben nodded down at her, she resumed her magical cock sucking. With an ardor and passion that shocked the three men.

"Now, minion Margaret, listen to my words. Don't swallow your saliva. Just let it flow out naturally and uninhibited. It will increase Ben's pleasure." He knew she had heard him when, a moment later, her saliva was flowing out around Ben's shaft and spilling onto her knees and the black robe. Good girl, takes directing well. But she was only going a half-inch or so beyond the flanged ridge of the cock head.

"Now, minion Margaret, listen to me. You are not going down the shaft of life's length far enough. Please take as much as you can into your mouth short of choking." He watched her lips travel down the shaft until she had a good four inches of Ben in her mouth. Ben was moaning like a freak. "Ooooh! Oh! Ooooh, fuck! That feels so good! Oooh, oh, oh!" He was nearing the end of his road.

"Now, minion Margaret, listen to me. Press your tongue hard against the shaft's underside and keep it that way." Ben let out a howl! A big howl, "Oooweeeeeeee!" He was about to cum. And, a few seconds later, he did. He reached out and took Margaret's head gently into both hands, and flooded her mouth something fierce. She gurgled at the first spurt and spluttered with spurts two and three.

Arhur Kay
Arhur Kay
13 Followers