Chance Gim's Black Arts Magick Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arhur Kay
Arhur Kay
13 Followers

Anyone with ears could hear her swallowing. And Ben wasn't quite done. He dribbled a large puddle onto her tongue. And, again, they heard her swallow it all.

"Good, minion Margaret. Now, vacuum suck the head until you have drained Ben completely of his elixir." She did just that, for three or so more minutes.

During this time, the High Priest asked her, "Can you feel the connection? The connection between your mouth and Ben's cock? The magical connection of sperm and throat and stomach?" They all heard her mumble a yes, his cock still in her, "Mmm Hmm!" And she had, it is to be believed.

She sucked away on Ben's dick right up until Ben went fully soft and pulled it from her mouth with a splooshing noise. She then looked at Chance as if seeking his approval of her efforts. He rewarded her, as any decent High Priest would do.

"Well, done, minion Margaret, well done, indeed. Thelema, herself, would be proud of your first effort! Now, minion Jerry, shed your robe and get onto the Thelemic Platform, please." If you think Jerry had to be told twice, you ain't read shit this far! He was out of that robe and onto the platform faster than you could say, "Am I next, am I really next?"

Jerry's cock was an inch shorter than Ben's, but it was also a quarter-inch wider, give or take, and with a slightly larger head, which, as with Ben, was also cummed up all over the tip. Of course, it never got a chance to succumb to gravity. It went into minion Margaret's mouth too quickly for that gravitational nonsense.

The proceedings followed along similarly to Ben's event, with the High Priest directing the female initiate. But this time, he added a turn. "Minion Margaret, listen to my words, while you work minion Jerry's shaft, reach out with your free hand and caress and massage his scrotum. This will greatly increase his pleasure." She quickly complied and Chance took a look at Ben. They exchanged knowing glances and smirks. Boy will be boys.

For both times, as Maggie did the men, Chance, here and there, placed the ring finger in a direct line with the camera. There's nothing better than those extreme close ups, now is there? Is there? Didn't think so. And, minion Maggie, so hard at work listening to instructions, hadn't noticed a thing out of the ordinary. If you could call all this ordinary.

Jerry, too hot from watching before, didn't last more than five minutes. But the load he dropped, a big, built up one, forced her to swallow three times. Ask the boys. They all heard it.

It was now time for her next lesson. The fuck table lesson. Without a word, Chance waved an arm at the boys and they took the hint and left the room, quietly, and without a word. Margaret, seeing the change, said nothing. She was, as far as she was concerned, in the hands of her magical High Priest, the man named Aether. Not the loner, the loser, the cadaver named Gim.

Taking off his robe, Chance said, "Now, minion Margaret, I'm going to teach you a new way to work on the shaft of life. It's called deep throat. Have you ever heard of it?" Probably not, he thought.

"Uh, uh, yes I have, my High Priest." She surprised him. So he probed.

"Have you ever tried to accomplish it?" Nah, he thought.

"Oh, yes, my High Priest." Hmm.

"And, uh, did you, uh, succeed?" Never.

"Um . . . yes . . . I did, my High Priest." Holy moley, Batman!

"Why didn't you use it . . . er . . . before? On Ben and Jerry." Fuck, he thought, that sounded like ice cream.

"Uh, well, I-I don't know. I guess I was embarrassed. I didn't want you to think less of me. I . . . "

"Less of you? Oh, my child. If anything I would have thought more highly of you." To be sure. "Well, then," he said, stepping onto the platform, "why don't you just show me what you are capable of. OK?" She nodded, still in the kneeling position. We'll see, he thought, if you can take my over eight incher.

Chance's boner stood almost straight up, as if trying to touch his stomach. She reached out and pried it downward. Feeling its urge to go back to its previous position, she said, "Oh, my High Priest, it's so very strong. I can feel it pressing up against my fingers." She seemed amazed by it to him.

"Yes, my dear, and if, while you are sucking on it, you take your hand away, you will feel it pushing up against your upper lip. Would you like to see?" She would, it seems. Still holding his cock, she put her hot, wet mouth on the head. She then released it . . . and moaned. "Mmmmmmm!"

She took her mouth off and said, "My, yes, it does feel good that way. Nice and strong. Is it all right if I do you that way entirely, my High Priest?" He said, ha ha, "But of course, my dear. Your pleasure is important here, too." Exact words I would have used.

Well, Magic didn't just suck him off, she sucked him off! With the ice broken, so to put it, she let out all the stops. She deep throated him, right down to his pubic hairs, and stayed there a bit.

Then back up to work and slather all over the cock head, her saliva flying out all around. Her tongue doing little tricks, swirling, pressing, exploring every nook and cranny it could touch. And she moaned here and there as the enjoyment of sucking his big eight-inch prick got to her, reached into her, and made her, in her mind anyway, feel the mouth-cock connection.

And Chance went wild, too. He put both hands into her hair and proceeded to mouth fuck her. Furiously and with great deliberation. This created even more saliva. His dick was awash in the stuff as it splashed out all around his shaft and made its way to the floor below. He was moaning, too. Loudly.

But even at his hottest, he still had the presence of mind to place the ring on his finger in various and sundry locations. Those close- ups, you know.

Then he lost the high-toned Priest's crap. "Oh, Magic, you suck my cock like it's never been sucked before. You're one great cocksucker, baby, you know that?" She responded, "Mmmm Hmm!"

As he stood there, deep throat fucking her face, all the way in and all the way out, his hands on her head pulling her toward him, he shouted, "You like sucking my cock, darling?" She said, "Mmmm Hmm!" Then he pushed her even further on the road of commitment.

"And you will suck my cock whenever I want you too. Right?"

"Mmmm Hmm!"

"And Ben and Jerry, too, if I tell you to. Right?"

"Mmmm Hmm!" He'd had it. There was no stopping the flood now. Try as he might, it was a losing game.

"You ready for my cum, darling?" She said, once again, "Mmmm Hmm!"

"Scoot up to the head!" She complied just as he let loose. And the High Priest sure did let loose, in a seemingly endless flow of lava- like cum. It shot out of him, it bubbled out of him, and shot again. He heard her swallow four times, moaning after each swallow. He knew he had given her the biggest fucking load he had ever dropped in all his years. The excitement of it all being mostly responsible for his added heat.

He pulled his slowly dying cock from her lips. "Now, minion Margaret, I want you to suck on my balls, going from one to the other, getting them nice and wet with your saliva. All right?" She nodded and reached her head out toward his nutsack. And sucked and licked both his balls as if she was in love with them.

When he felt she had done a sufficient job, he lifted her off her knees and said, "Now, minion Margaret, are you ready to receive Ben's elixir into your vaginal sheath?"

"I am ready, my High Priest." And, I guess she was.

"And Jerry's elixir? And my elixir after Jerry?" She said she was ready. His wish was her command. He decided to prime her pump a bit before letting the boys have their fun. He reached down between her legs and played his fingers into her pussy. As he expected, it was more than just a little moist, it was hot and dripping wet. She moaned at the first touch. He fingered her a bit until he felt the time was now. But she surprised him.

"My high priest, is it against the rules or something for you to suckle at my breasts?" Silly lady. What rules? Who's rules? Crowley's long dead.

Now Chance, his head filled with corruptive power, was tempted to play cagey and make her beg for a suckle or two. But he decided against it. He had the feeling that he had one very horny babe on his hands and to disappoint her could be counterproductive. So he sucked her titties, one by one, and quite sloppily, too. He got both areolas and nipples soaking wet.

But, shortly, it was time for the, ahem, main event. He led her over to the crank-operated "fuck" table. A couple of new things had been added since his original design had formed in his mind.

There was now a soft, 3" deep cushion covering its entire surface. And, hanging from the ceiling, were two leather loops, one on each side of the table. They were also crank-operated and could be raised or lowered a full twelve inches. He had thought of it all.

He had her lie on the table; her buttocks aligned with edge, and put both her ankles into the leather loops. They needed no height adjustment. Thus, there she was, naked, flat on her back, with her legs spread out wide and held in place at the ankles by the leather loops.

He then turned the tabletop's crank and set it for Ben's height. Two clockwise turns did the job. Jerry would require just one turn more in the same direction. Then, for himself, all he had to do was give it five counterclockwise turns and his cock would be at the perfect height for pussy entry. With any small adjustments easily made. The rehearsals were paying off.

He then told her to wait while he went and got the other minions. On the way out, he glanced back at her. Her pussy was glistening in the dim light. This reminded him of a small task to be done. He hit that area's dim switch up a notch, brightening the area for the cameras. And its lovely close-up lens.

* * * * * *

CHANCE found the boys in the living room, watching TV of all things, and still as naked as jaybirds. He quickly filled them in on her deep throat cocksucking skills and had to hush up their natural exuberance. "C'mon, guys, we've got some fucking to do!" Sure, and he had to ask them twice.

Ben stood in front of the spread-legged Maggie and guided his 7" ready-to-go-again hardon into her. He was liking this. He wiggled it a bit before putting it entirely into her. He reached out and fondled both her rubbery breasts at once, tweaking the nipples into even greater hardness.

She squealed a moan, "Eeeeeee!" He kept working the tits while he slowly fucked in and out of her. "Eeeee! Oh, ooooooh! God! Eeeeeee!" Ben was moaning, too, but softly, as if not to interrupt her sounds.

Ben leaned forward, bent over her, and kissed her breasts, first one, then the other. Then he leaned farther in and planted a kiss full on her lips. She immediately put her arms around his neck. The two other men could hear her moaning throughout the long kiss. Ben broke from the kiss and stood back up, again sawing in and out of her. This gave Chance an idea.

Because the table was so narrow, he reasoned, she could also easily suck a cock at the same time. So he went to the left side of her and said, most un-High Priest-like, "Suck my cock, Magic!" And she found that all she had to do was turn her head to the left and take him into her mouth.

Chance spoke again, "Minion Jerry, get to her other side. Minion Margaret, suck Jerry's cock, too, and go back and forth between us." She complied, much to Jerry's childlike glee.

There she was, this initiate, being fucked by Ben and sucking two cocks in turn. And moaning all the time. Chance realized she was one fucking hot cum-loving babe. Oh, he, yeah thought, we're gonna have lots of good fun times here in the magic room.

Ben shot his load. With an overall body shudder and a war whoop, "Aaaayeeee!" He stayed in her a moment or so and then pulled out, his cum trailing string-like along.

Jerry wasted no time in taking his place at the pussy helm. And, Ben, bless him, had an idea, too. He went to her right side, offered his shrinking cock to her and said, "Suck me clean, Magic, suck me clean!" And, lo and behold, she did just that, leaving poor Chance, momentarily, to his own devices. He busied himself with sensuous titty and nipple play.

When Jerry had blown his wad and departed the vaginal sheath, Chance said to Maggie, "Maggie, my dear, have you been able to cum, too?" Thoughtful bastard, eh?

"Oh, God, yes! Three big ones and two smaller ones, my High Priest."

"Good!" Chance said, waving his hand in a dismissal of the boys. "Now, my most loyal minion, are you ready to receive your High Priest?" As the boys left, she said, "Oh, yes, my High Priest. I'm ready. Really ready!"

His heart pounding, he went and cranked the old cranker, lifting the tabletop up, and her with it, to his ideal cock height. He pushed his raging dick downward and inserted the head a few inches into her pussy, feeling his cock's natural inclination to rise back up.

Her pussy felt wet and cum-filled. He knew he was taking gloppy thirds, but he had decided earlier it was better he direct the proceedings. Just in case. He could alter that in the future.

He gave her all hard eight inches and felt cum squoosh out around his cock. Her pussy made a small farting sound. All the way in her now, he bent forward until his lips were near hers. She took the hint, if a hint it was, and kissed him. They kissed; swapping spit and tongue touchings for quite a while. He, slowly fucking her throughout.

Then, while still fucking her deeply, he placed his head alongside hers and whispered into her ear, "Did you enjoy sucking three cocks tonight?" She whispered back, "Yes, yes I did. It felt wonderful."

"And did you love swallowing three hot loads of sperm?" Again, in a whisper.

"Yes," she hissed. "I love the taste of sperm." He was getting hotter.

"And did you like being fucked by Ben and Jerry?"

"Oh, God, yes! Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum. Nooooooooow! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

He waited for her to subside. "And tell me, do you love fucking me?"

"Oh, God, yes! Oh, yes! Your cock is magnificent! I can feel it pushing up inside my pussy, just as it did in my mouth. Oh, yes, I love you fucking me! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssssssss!" Again he waited.

"Tell me, have you ever before sucked a cock while being fucked?"

"N-N-No! N-Not even once." He felt she wasn't lying.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes! Oh, I'm . . . oooooooooooooooo!" He waited for her.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"Y-Y-Yes! My ex boyfriennnnn . . . oooooooo! And, and, and I loved it!" Ex? He liked the sound of that. But he had surmised it to be the case.

"Would you like being fucking in your pussy, your mouth, and your ass all at the same time?" On, man, he was getting hot, and so close.

"Y-Yes . . . yes, yes, yes . . . ooooooooooooh, God! Ohhhhhhh!" She squeezed his neck. "Oooooooooh, fuck, bastard! Fuck me, you motherfucker, fuck me good!" Then, a moment later, she seemed to collapse and lose steam. But he was now ready.

He pumped real hard for a few moments, banging his groin into her buttocks, then whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna cum, darling, hold still and take me." Then he moaned as he came, his body shuddering and shaking. She felt his cock throb inside her as it spurted load after load. She started showering his face and neck with hot, sloppy, saliva-filled kisses. "Oh, God, my High Priest, I can actually feel you spurt! That's a first for me!"

He moaned one last time and collapsed upon her belly and chest, his arms on both sides of her bracing against the narrow table.

"Oh, God, my High Priest, I'm all fucked out!" He laughed, a hoarse one.

"Me, too, minion Maggie, me too!" He then pulled out of her, eased her out of the stirrups and helped her up to her feet. He then told her she was to be at his beck and call, twenty-four-seven. She agreed. Then she surprised him once more.

"I have a girlfriend, my High Priest, named Samantha, who will be curious to know what I've done here tonight. But, while I fully understand the need for secrecy, pain of death and all that, is it all right if I tell her just enough to get her interested, because, you see, she's boyfriend free, too, and just loves to suck cock and fuck. And take it in her ass. I think you fellas would really enjoy Sam. She's very down-to-earth." My, my, my. Number two is on the horizon, old sock. Delivered by none other than number one.

"I see nothing wrong in that, but she would have to go through the basic orientation just as you did. So, feel free to talk to her. And, if you think she would enjoy herself here, bring Sam to me ... "

* * * * * *

SAM worked out just as Maggie thought she might. The only difference being Chance had to teach her how to perform deep throat. It only took one lesson for the down-to-earth Sam to get it down right.

Before you could say Aleister Crowley, the five members of the Coventry Magickers were having outright orgies. With pussy-pumping, ass-fucking, and deep-throat blowjobs providing the evening's entertainment. But the orgies weren't an every time event. Oh, no, Chance liked having the girls individually, too. With Ben and Jerry adding their dicks to the sweet threesome mix.

Needless to say, the three boys had never had this much sex, not even in their wildest wet dream fantasies. It was as if they had somehow rubbed a magical pussy lamp and a wild, over-sexed genie had popped out and had granted them unlimited sex wishes. And shit, the boys only had two faithful female followers back then. Today, bless their ornery hides, they have twelve:

Barbara, Clarissa, Freda, Gwendolyn, Janice, Joan #1, Joan #2, Maggie, Mary Ann, Samantha, Sue, and Wendy. Just to put them into alphabetical order. Hugh Hefner, eat your fucking old heart out. You too, all you dim-witted Athenians.

The boys were now getting laid twice and day, if they felt like it, and setting up the schedule was getting to be a bitch. Out of necessity, most of the women did not know about the others. For not all were as liberal minded as Maggie and Sam. Oh, no. Only three others were off that ilk, Freda, Joan #2, and Wendy. Even then, Chance kept them apart. He was taking no chances by letting them compare notes, of any kind. Perhaps, one day, he would have a large group sex party. Maybe.

And today, he had a list of over a hundred more! Shit, when it rains, it pours! In fucking buckets, it seems. Well, after a hastily called meeting of the High Priest and his two goons, it was decided to take just one more female and put the rest on the old back burner. As a backup, just in case. Also discussed at this meeting was, for shits and giggles, which woman did they think would enjoy having her mouth pissed into?

Because Freda was a little kinky, Jerry offered her name up for consideration, but when the other two named Magic as a most likely candidate, he folded up and agreed. If and when, it was duly decided, they ever added water sports to the agenda of magic, Maggie was the one.

And, if there was a slow moment, which there hasn't been too many of lately, they always had the films in their rapidly growing library of Black Magic porn to gander at.

Enter Yolanda . . .

* * * * * *

YOLANDA, the latest novitiate, had already been primed. Chance's first meeting with her was the getting-to-know-us crapola. Of Magic and Power and Mind. Blah, blah. As usual, he cleverly left out any mention of Sex.

She had breezed right through the next two sessions, including the Thelema Tub ridiculousness, and seemed to be overly eager in her search for real magic, of the Magickal kind.

Thus, Yolanda's fourth session would be, it seemed, a no-brainer . . .

* * * * * *

AFTER CHANCE had talked to her, quite briefly it had seemed to him, Yolanda seemed very eager to get to the sperm swallowing part. Women, thought Chance, I'll never live long enough to figure them out.

Arhur Kay
Arhur Kay
13 Followers