Chance Gim's Black Arts Magick Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, without too much waste of time, Yolanda proceeded to blow the three men, each in turn, swallowing their entire male cum power. With what seemed like great relish.

Then she surprised the boys by saying, still down on her knees on the suck and swallow platform, "Tell me, my High Priest, if I get power from swallowing all of your delicious male sperm, do I get even more power by fucking all of you and taking your sperm deep into my hot, tight cunt? For if I do, boys, let's get to it. I need all the power I can get my hands on. Hee hee!"

She sat there, on her haunches, looking very cat like. Christ, Chance could swear he even heard her purr. Ditto for Ben and Jerry.

Well, lordy, lordy, Yolanda, you freaky thing, you. You know, dear reader, as I know, the boys didn't have to be asked twice. The High Priest, as is only right and proper in these matters, went first. Besides, he didn't like sloppy seconds or gloppy thirds, as you know, and this time, he didn't need to direct her. She was a starlet eager to perform, or so it appeared.

* * * * * *

AND FUCK HER the three boys did, those crazy ass magicians, with the fuck order going from Chance to Ben to Jerry. And she loved it, too, judging by her loud, almost inhuman, screams, yells, and moans.

Right after Chance had helped her out of the leather straps, she stood up, the cum fairly oozing out of her, and seemed to collapse. Right down to the floor, her head looking downward as if noticing a stain on the carpet. Then she recovered herself somewhat and looked up at them, her eyes going one to the other, from Jerry to Ben to Chance. Then back again.

She pulled her legs in toward her body and just sat there, one hand on the carpet propping her up. Then she smiled at the boys, a weird smile, and a very strange smile. With a touch of something sinister about it. She looked a tad deranged, just sitting there, not moving, and smiling like a blithering idiot.

Chance broke the silence, "A-Are you okay, Yo? Can we do . . .?"

Then the magic took place. The real magic. The magic that has no need to have the letter kay nailed to its ass.

Right in front of the boys' eyes, Yolanda started to whirl in place, like a top, no worse, more like a tornado, faster and faster. It was impossible, but it was taking place. She was spinning like a dervish, and becoming, with each revolution, a mere blur to them.

Then the sound! A horrible, high-pitched sound. "Maaaagiiiic!" And it seemed to come from somewhere in the center of the tornado. Which now was slowing down a bit. "Maaaagiiiic!"

Chance started backing up. Instinct told him he had better put some space between himself and whirling, twirling Yolanda. Then the tornado stopped completely and Yolanda was no more.

In her place was the vilest creature imaginable. It was short, under 3 feet, naked and fat and muscular and puke colored. With blazing red and yellow eyes and a mouth the size of a soccer ball.

In the large, cavernous mouth could be seen razor sharp yellow teeth, the kind found only in the largest sharks. Or in one's most horrible nightmares.

It started moving slowly toward Chance. A step at a time. "Maaaagiiiic!" it screamed, the large mouth baring its sharp teeth. It was now less than twelve feet away from him. "Maaaagiiiic!" Chance backed up some more, feeling his legs go funny and unresponsive. "Maaaagiiiic!" it screamed at him again, its eyes blinking rapidly.

The other two, Ben and Jerry, were too scared to even move. Or speak. So they just watched in horror as the creature stood there bellowing and moving toward Chance. "Maaaagiiiic! Maaaagiiiic!" It had stopped in its tracks. "Maaaagiiiic!"

It looked right at Chance, who had no control over his legs at all. Nor over his bowels. Standing there, frozen with fear, Chance Gim pissed and shit his pants at the same time.

Then it moved again toward Chance. "Maaaagiiiic!" "No, don't . . .!" were the only words Chance got the chance to utter before the wild- eyed creature, in a move that defied logic, leaped from ten feet away right onto Chance's black-robed chest, grabbed his neck with both hands, and, using his large, soccer ball mouth with the razor sharp shark's teeth, bit his head clean off his shoulders, the blood spurting out so hard it hit the black ceiling and dripped back down onto the solid black carpeting.

Ben and Jerry had seen enough. With their feet now unfrozen and motivated by animal fear instinct, they headed for the door. Ben made it through the door, but poor Jerry wasn't as lucky. The creature was on his back and, in a wink, chomped his head right off his neck, too.

"Maaaagiiiic!"

As Ben cleared the top of the basement landing, he heard behind him, "Maaaagiiiic! I let you live, Ben, so you can spread the word. Maaaagiiiic! Don't fuck with my world! Maaaagiiiic! Or I shall hunt you down. Maaaagiiiic! And kill you, too!"

And, to be sure, it is assumed, old Ben didn't have to be told twice...