Chance Meeting

Story Info
Erotic encounter with a total stranger in public.
2.5k words
4.19
32.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where IS Maree?" She shuffled impatiently in her seat. It was so typical of her girlfriend to forget to meet her at their coffee shop that afternoon. She looked around at the full-house; animated couples and comrades chatting about the coming weekend, suit-clad brokers holding meetings and scribbling on paper napkins, a gaggle of high-school girls playing "he said, she said."

Five more minutes and that's it. Damn it was hot. Where was she? She took a sip from her OJ. She was about to bend over and pick up her bag when a figure filled the doorway to the coffee shop. The sun was behind him and the glare left details fuzzy, but his silhouette was complete in itself to command attention. He moved in and was clearly looking about for someone. "Oh well, I can dream, cant I?" she quietly muttered under her breath. Still, he had a presence about him that demanded she continue her appraisal.

As he walked, nay – glided, about the entrance, she could see he was well tailored, designer jeans not ostentatious, classy, white polo, and, yes, his shoulders filled it well – this guy works out. Trying not to look too obvious, she looked about her, fidgeting with her bag trying to look busy. It dawned on her that every female and schoolgirl in the shop was openly gazing at him, some stroking their hair in obvious approval. He seemed aware, but in a way that suggested he was comfortable with himself in that situation without appearing arrogant.

He was tall-ish, six feet and a bit, neat, medium length dark hair with a slight wave, swept back and glossy. His face showed him to be in his early thirties, with a clear complexion that gave signs of outdoor sporting activity and remnants of what looked like a penchant to grin boyishly. Dark brown eyes, deep and intelligent, not puppy-dog at all. Handsome? Yes, but in a strong sense rather than some cutesy model-boy look. He exuded depth and well, when he turned away momentarily and she glimpsed his strong legs and tight butt, whew, it was REALLY hot in here....wasn't it?

Ever had days when you are as ripe to pick as a golden peach? The day destiny looks over, spots you and says, "Come hither, I have plans for you...?" Our male focus finally looked about and shrugged nonchalantly. He turns and walked towards her. She swallowed. He leaned over to her and in a smooth tone, asked "Excuse me, I'm supposed to meet a friend here, she hasn't arrived. Is that seat next to you taken? Do you mind if I sit there while I wait?"

She wanted to say, "Stay here for the rest of my life, honey." She wanted to say "Forget your friend, she doesn't deserve you, take me instead." Oh God, was she actually not going to say ANYTHING? She mustered some dignity. "Seems we're in the same boat. You're very welcome to wait here – I'm, Angela." And assertively held out her hand. Their eyes met and electricity flew as their hands clasped lightly and – almost – lingeringly. A smile creased his face – there was that grin hinted earlier – what a knockout. Why didn't they turn up the air -conditioning?

"I'm Aaron, thanks for the seat." He said sitting just close enough to her in the booth table so that they were next to each other. Doing what strangers do, they made small talk. They talked about the weather (he felt the heat today for some strange reason,) they talked about café society culture; they commented on the different types of people about the store and got deeper and deeper into conversation. On occasion their eyes would linger, locking, and longingly, there was that spark again, and both would shyly distract themselves into further conversation. They had plenty in common. He was a yachtsman by leisure and an Internet consultant by trade – she loved the idea of the yacht. He enjoyed drama, theatre and dance. She was a dancer and rising actress bordering on several stage opportunities – she made a decent living and it was her passion.

The schoolgirls caught her eye; they were giggling and making eyes at him. He politely ignored them as he listened to her speak about her recent role in an Ibsen play. She felt almost possessive. Girls, you're out of your league – he's with me. A trickle of succulent sweat escaped from her tied back long hair and ran down her back – but it felt sensuous and welcome. Her body was warm, relaxed, supple and strong – no stranger to working out. It reminded her that she too was attractive, that he might find her – attractive? She was more than that by now, the heat, the compatibility, this gorgeous male, her juices were positively simmering.

In their animated conversation, their hands brushed, sparks flew, fingers touched, and somehow stayed together. He looked at her, their eyes both revealing their yearning. "I don't know what happened to my friend...." And his voice trailed away as if to say "And I don't really care anymore." She moved next to him, her mouth aching for him. Their legs touching, her hand holding his where their legs touched. She wanted him, now, over and over. His face said it all too. So much heat! She wanted to explode.

He read her need well and took a risk. Slowly unclasping his hand from hers, he let it drift down, slowly to the hem of her short skirt and lightly, like silk, touched her, ever so slightly on the inside of her thigh just above her knee. She could not take her eyes off him, her cheeks slightly flushed. As if of their own volition, her legs slowly parted to give him permission. Angela could feel his breathing, earnest, anxious, excited but controlled near her and she felt sure hers was the same – but breathless as well. He swallowed silently and gently started to stroke upwards along the inside of her thigh. Her toned dancer's muscles felt like they were smooth silk on fire to him, as his hand and fingers lightly found their way slowly and tantalisingly further up her.

Angela felt her body respond. She felt and saw her shapely breasts and nipples hardening under her light summer blouse – she felt delicious, edible. The waiter walked past with a knowing smile – he knew something was afoot even if nobody could see it. They both made a futile attempt to sound like making small talk, but it was not convincing – in anyone's book. Still, the rest of the café seemed oblivious to the building passion.

His fingers finally rose to softly touch her cotton pants. Even with this tantalising touch, he could feel the moisture, how wet her lips were becoming. He ever so gently stroked along their length, savouring the sensation and Angela's radiating heat. Her hips rocked backwards, her legs as discreetly open as he could muster without giving the game away, she gave him a look of raw, aching desire. A lot less subtly, her hand moved across to his groin. No mistaking how hard he was. His eyes widened and lips parted and he settled to the sensation of her hand gently squeezing his rock-hard penis inside his jeans. Aaron gently slipped one finger under the side of her pants and then another, slowly sliding Angela's pants aside and rythmically stroking along her soaking lips, every so often entering her wet heavenly pussy. He felt her clitoris, hard, and gently teased it before recommencing his stroking.

Angela gasped audibly. It was too much. She was not going to be able to control herself any further. She moved his hand back, settled momentarily, grabbed her bag and his hand and threw a note on the table, taking him with her. The girls "ooohed" as they went past. She needed to have him now.

Alongside the café was an alleyway – "There is a God" she muttered and they both walked down there. Along the Alley was an alcove area normally used for storage, it was out of general view of the public. As soon as they made the enclosure, they locked together, mouths eagerly taking their long-denied satisfaction. They breathed each other deeply and pressed themselves long and hard against each other. She became aware their hips were rocking together in unison. Angela felt Aaron's mouth leave hers and kiss her lightly down her exposed neck, pondering longingly at the nape, and lightning!

Her hand unbuttoned her blouse and drew his head down towards her breast. Aaron was eager to continue where he left off and as his tongue lightly flicked her hard nipples and sucking long, she pressed herself against his face. His hand moved again up the inside of her thigh and this time removed her pants. She was sodden and gasped again as his fingers took up their amazing work along her, inside her, building up and exciting every erogenous point inside her and out. His other hand stoked her back and buttocks. Angela rocked her hips to the call of her body, she was groaning, deep inside her came moans aching for release.

She let go and let herself be overcome by ecstasy of a type she had never encountered – out here in the open, being pleasured by a stranger that she felt she had loved all her life. Before the point of no return, Aaron's mouth moved down her body and met her need without missing a beat – what a lover! His tongue worked along and inside her and finally, this was it. She gasped, panted, stifling a scream as her body was overcome by wave upon wave of explosive spasms. She clutched his head to her groin as if it were her very first orgasm and wanted to have it forever. He seemed to be instantly responsive to the passing of her first waves and paused to move up to her, kissing her and stroking her as he pressed against her.

"Patient soul, to want to please me first," she briefly murmured between caresses and kisses. "You think I didn't enjoy that? You are fantastic, but I need..release." he responded hungrily.

Angela pulled back briefly, smiling with a coquettish girl look and loosened his buckle and jeans. "Let me see what we have here." She said and deftly pulled down – "I'd say pretty well hung, buddy – but in need of some attention." She descended downwards, and appraised her new lover's appendage. He stood proudly. She placed her long fingers around it at was pleasantly surprised that she could barely wrap them around –designed to please. Angela could not be happier if she had won the lottery.

Carefully she cupped him. What word came to mind? Substantial. She looked up at him, he standing there, prone before her, his head haloed in the sun – an urban angel sent for her. She could see by the look of Aaron that he would not be long, and wanted to make the most of it. She playfully teased him with her tongue, tasting his saltiness. She let her tongue roll around in languid licks, causing him to moan. Gently she squeezed with her fingers. Not yet, not yet. Still gently pressuring him, her mouth took him in.

She thought to herself: "Feel me, Aaron. Feel the velvet inside my mouth, how moist, how inviting, how tantalising, you want more. This is heaven and you never want it to end." Gradually working with her tongue and head, she moved slowly and further along. Aaron's eyes rolled back into his head, closed. His hips took on the slow rocking motion she had only herself enjoyed. She felt herself heating up at the scene this must present. "How naughty, how deliciously naughty!" To have so much power with one's mouth was wickedly sinful – there truly is a God.

She took as much of his length as she could comfortably, and he responded with gasps and moans that brought her to a new depth of heat. It was time, she thought. She removed her mouth gently, and again squeezed him until he drew a shuddering sigh. Picking herself up off her knees, she drew her to him, still holding his rigid member, and lifted her skirt once again. Aaron lifted her gently off the ground. She stared in his eyes. His hunger for her was palpable, making the air shimmer around her, making her wetter and wilder, prepared to abandon all. She spread her legs and moved them forward to straddle him. Aaron had found a bricked-up window ledge to steady her as he closed in on her. Their mouths tasted each other searchingly. She guided his hips and paradise to hers. His tip touched her womanhood. She breathed in, breathed out and kissed him deeply as her lips parted to let him enter.

There was that electricity yet again – even after so much already! He slid into her, at first gently, letting her take him fully. Then they were fully together. He started long, strong strokes, leaving her oh-so-briefly only to plunge back inside her. Even now as he built up to his crescendo, he was making sure she took full stimulation. She felt on fire, her body again responding with more fundamental gasps, he moving in and out, in and out, over and over, gradually building his power, she could feel his muscles tense, he wanted to come but he was going to bring her with him.

They bucked against each other. Freed from the windowsill and he carrying her fully, her eyes those of a lost sprite taken in joy; his like a wild lion, exuding strength and power. She could do no more, and abandoned any shred of remaining modesty. Angela gasped and moaned, biting into his shoulder. Aaron shuddered and roared as finally they came in a long rolling climax. Bliss, oh, bliss.

A bead of sweat trickled down her face, she must have momentarily blacked out – wow, another first! The first of many, she hoped. A pair of soft lips kissed her cheek. Her eyes still closed, she moved her mouth from his shoulder to kiss them long and deeply. Her hair wet (along with all of her.) A gentle hand cupped her breast and stroked down her back. She allowed the lips to quietly suck her. Mmmmmm. Yum. She let those fingers move back between her legs and gently enter her. Mmmmm. Something had changed – it was the taste of that last kiss. Slowly she drew from her dreamy state and remembered delicacy of these lips, tongue, taste, and the long delicate fingers. Angela realised it was not Aaron and opened her eyes to look at him. He was still closed in his reverie.

"I see you two didn't waste any time, mind if an unreliable friend gets her just reward? I think a bottle of ice cold champagne is sitting in my fridge – let's see, first you can spank me for being sooooo naughty and then we'll see what we can get up to with the bottle after we drink it. Mind if I bring my boyfriend home to meet you?"

In unison the new lovers groaned and laughed: "Maree!"

The End