Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This last move was enough. 'I'm going to cum,' Steve managed to gasp.

'Good boy.' Joan picked up the bowl, holding it in front of her. 'Now shoot your load right in here.' With those words Steve gave a cry and did just that. Gob after gob of sticky white cum flew from his cock to land in the bowl. Joan had never seen anything like it, not that she had much experience in the area, but she knew it was a lot. An unexpected bonus was that she had also cum while watching Steve.

When he was finished he looked at her and smiled. 'Thank you so much, that was so wonderful and I have you to thank for it.'

Joan smiled in return, 'You're welcome, but I think I should be thanking you. It's been a wonderful evening. Would you like to do it again?' she said as she watched the last drips fall from the end of his cock.

'Whenever you want,' came the reply.

12