Chance Meeting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate laid down with her back on the bed, holding her fake cock in her hand stroking it like a man would do when she told Sara to ride it.

Sara lowered herself down onto the fake cock and began to move feeling it go deep inside her. Kate pulled her head down to hers and kissed her deeply and Sara could taste her ass still on Kate’s tongue. She felt Cathy move behind her as Kate kissed her then felt another fake cock slipping into her ass.

Cathy had put a strap on as well and was now fucking Sara’s ass with it. She moved slowly pumping her ass with slow smooth strokes. Each stroke Sara could feel the one in her pussy bringing her close to another mind shattering climax.

Cathy got up and took off her strap on as Sara climbed off of Kate’s fake cock. As soon as she was off Cathy pushed her down onto the bed and buried her face in her pussy. She went right to work on Sara’s clit getting her off twice, before letting Kate have her turn eating Sara’s pussy.

Sara took her turn as well eating Cathy’s pussy again while Kate tongued her ass again while fingering her pussy.

Cathy sat on the edge of the bed telling Sara to stand in front of her. She inserted her right knee between Sara’s legs pulling her closer to her. She reached up and began licking and sucking at Sara’s nipples. Then she reached with her right hand for her pussy and shoved two fingers up her cunt fucking her fast and hard.

Kate had moved behind Sara and now had her finger up Sara’s ass finger fucking her ass with her middle finger.

Sara felt Cathy’s fingers increase their pressure on her pussy as she now had three fingers in her snatch fucking her.

“That’s right baby fuck my fingers good. Your going to enjoy this slut,” Cathy said as she began to force her whole hand up Sara’s snatch. Sara tried to move away from her hand but Kate pressed her further forward. “God no, I can’t take that,” she said just as Cathy’s hand forced it’s way all the way inside her pussy. “Oh my god, oh shit! God, oh god!” Sara felt the beginnings of pleasure come, as Cathy’s hand fucked her slowly. Each upward shove taking her breath away as she came closer and closer to coming again. Kate was pressing hard into her back, her hands now at her nipples tugging them and rolling them between her figners as Cathy fucked her with her hand.

Sara felt like she was being ripped apart but she came hard. Neither woman stopped what they were doing when she came they just continued on. Both women talking nasty to her, telling her what a fucking slut she was and how much they enjoyed using her for their pleasure. Sara came again and still they did not stop. Sara’s pussy was stretched so much now that Cathy’s hand no longer hurt as she shoved it harder and faster up into her pussy.

Kate shoved two fingers back up her ass fucking her hard as Cathy rammed her hand inside Sara’s pussy making her cum again. Sara’s legs were beginning to give out on her and the women held her up until they had given her one more orgasm. Cathy removed her hand slowly from Sara’s gaping hole and they caught her as she collapsed in a faint.

Sara came to seconds later and the women helped her into the huge tub that the three of them could fit in. Soon she realized it was a hot tub they were in. The warm water and soothing jets comforted her sore body and used pussy. Both women were caressing her tits slowly, rubbing her nipples slow with their fingertips. Neither one of them stuck their fingers up her pussy but rubbed it gently while her body started to recover from their intense use of it.

An hour later they got out of the hot tub and Sara felt more like herself. Before she and Kate left Cathy ate Sara’s pussy one more time. She told Kate that she hoped it would not be to long before they came to visit again when they left.

They made the three o’clock appointment at the salon indulging in a massage as well.

Kate didn’t try to make love to Sara anymore that day letting her body rest for Pete tonight. He got home late due to a last minute crisis and Kate told him he could have Sara all to himself that night.

Pete took Sara to her new home and made love to her all night long. He fucked her silly till dawn and Sara had sucked on his cock four times bringing him much pleasure. When he finally climbed out of her bed she was fast asleep.

It was almost noon before Sara woke up. She took a shower, then dressed and called the main house to let Kate know she was up and moving. Kate drove her into the office while she attended a charity meeting she was chairman of for the Animal shelter’s fund raiser coming up at the end of the month.

No one was in the office when Sara arrived but she found Pete in his office waiting for her. As soon as he closed the door he kissed her deeply. “I could just fuck the hell out of you right now,” he told her.

Sara laughed and asked him what was stopping him?

“Well the fact that anyone could come back from lunch at anytime and I don’t think we would want to let them catch us in sexual state of bliss, now would we,” he told her walking her over towards his desk so she could sit down.

Sara sat down as he walked around his desk to sit in his chair. “Ah, but it was a nice thought though don’t you think,” she asked him? Sara stood up and walked around his desk to give him a quick kiss. She looked at the desk and saw that she could easily fit under it and be out of sight of anyone who might come in.

She let her hand go to the crotch of his pants and pressed lightly, rubbing his cock as she did and felt it immediately stir to life.

“Not nice to tease your boss sweetie,” he told her kissing her back hungrily.

Sara dropped to her knees and moved under his desk. “Who’s teasing,” she told him as she unzipped his pants?

“Sara you have to stop, anyone could walk in at any moment.” His cock was betraying him already firm and hard at her gentle strokings.

She moved further back under the desk pulling his chair forward so that he was hidden behind the desk. She let her tongue lick at the head of his cock and heard him moan out loud in his pleasure. She pulled his balls out from under his cock freeing them so she could lick and suck on them. She sucked them gently in her mouth feeling his arousal moving around in her mouth. She slid her tongue up the underside of his shaft before wrapping her mouth over the head of his cock.

She had been sucking on his cock and playing with his balls for a few minutes when Tim knocked and walked into the office. She felt Pete stiffen up when Tim came into the room.

“Pete what do you want to do about the Carlton property,” Tim asked him oblivious to what was going on under the desk.

Sara laughed to herself as she took his cock back into her mouth and sucked slowly, she didn’t care how long Tim stayed in the room she was going to get Pete off without Tim being aware of her or what was going on.

“Tim can we discuss this a little later I need to make a important call first then I will get back with you,” Pete told him slightly breathlessly.

“Anything wrong boss you sound kind of edgy or something?”

Sara could not help herself when she heard Tim ask him that question, she sucked harder on his cock head knowing that Pete was close to coming.

“Nothings wrong Tim, think I’m coming down with something and have a frog in my throat.”

Sara heard Tim say ok and heard the door close as he left. Pete reached for her head as Sara continued to bring him to completion. His load was huge, Sara had never taken him in her mouth before now but she managed to take all of his load without gaging. She loved the taste of him as his cum slid across her tongue and down her throat.

His face was flushed when he helped Sara up from the floor. “My god Sara that was a fucking first for me! I thought I would die when Tim came walking in and you just kept sucking away at my cock driving me nuts. Hon your going to have to slip out the back door here so no one sees you coming out of my office.”

Sara smiled at him, kissed him quick then slipped out the back door. She made her way back to the front and walked in like she had just arrived. She went to Mary’s office to get started on learning what would be expected of her in her new job.

Mary showed her where all the important numbers she would need were at, she had a separate rolodex for those numbers and one for any other numbers she might have to use. She showed her the file room and how to file any contracts that Pete might ask her to file. She told her his favorite restaurants where he liked to entertain his clients and close friends and the flower shop he used when sending someone or his wife flowers.

She then went on to explain to Sara where all the office equipment was and the supplies which she would also be responsible for replacing as they got low were located. By late afternoon Sara had a pretty good feel for just what was expected of her.

Pete called Kate and told her that he would bring Sara home as he wanted to take her out to a site so she would get used to bringing him important papers he might need.

Pete drove to the far end of town where he pulled up in front of a huge condo complex. He led Sara up the walk and opened the door. As soon as they were inside he pulled her into his arms and began kissing her. “Now it’s your turn my lady. You didn't think I could wait all day and night before I could sink my cock into that pussy of yours did you?”

“ Well I did think you would wait till we were home,” she laughingly told him as he spun her around and bent her over the arm of the chair.

Pete pulled her slacks down to her ankles letting her step out of them as he took his hard cock out of his pants and slipped it quickly in her pussy. He wasted no time slamming her pussy with his cock, he was more then primed to fuck her fast and hard after her performance in his office.

Sara loved the way Pete fucked her. He would ram his cock in her hard and deep then slow down and tease her with short slow strokes for a few minutes before ramming his cock hard in her again. She felt every hard thrust as he banged her pussy with his cock. She came long before Pete was even ready to shoot another load into her. He fucked her hard for more than twenty minutes before he shot his load.

They cleaned up then headed home. Kate would be waiting for them when they got there and they both knew she was going to be ready for some pussy eating before they even had dinner that night. Pete dropped Sara off at her house then drove to the front of his house.

He told Kate that Sara was at her place, taking a shower and changing for dinner. He knew his wife was going to go over to Sara’s for a quickie so he excused himself and told her he was going to go take a shower as well while she played with Sara for a bit before dinner.

Kate let herself inside Sara’s house then helped dry her off before leading her to the bed. After dinner she would be hungry for some more of Sara’s pussy filled with Pete’s cum.

Sara came quickly as Kate sucked at her clit. She got Sara off once more before they headed to the house to join Pete for dinner. After dinner they retired to the master suite and Pete filled Sara’s pussy four times with his cum before they called it a night.

Sara was spending the night alone tonight as tomorrow would be her first day at work and they let her get a good nights sleep.

Three months later things started to get a little crazy with the three of them..........

12