Chance Meeting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought her to climax three more times before again fucking her till he shot his load into her. After he had eaten her cum filled pussy again they fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

They had been in Portland three days now and Pete was frustrated with the way things were going. He called Sara and told her to call the office and tell Mark to catch the next flight out and to bring the revised designs with him. Mark called her back a half hour later telling her the flight number and arrival time so she could have the car at the airport to pick him up when he arrived. She also reserved a room for him as well.

She met Mark at the airport with some papers Pete had given her for him to look over before coming to the work site. She gave him his room key when they arrived back at the hotel and told him she would see him later.

She rode back to the site with him as Pete said he was going to need her to run plans back and forth between the site and the builders office’s. They worked late into the afternoon getting everything running smoothly for the first time in three days. She made dinner reservations for him and six others at an area eatery they had recommended.

Sara was surprised when Mark knocked on the door to the suite an hour later asking her if she had eaten yet. She had assumed he would be joining Pete for dinner with the other men. He explained that he had some work to finish up and told Pete he would have dinner at the hotel.

They enjoyed a nice meal and talked for an hour over dinner. They were laughing at a joke he had just told her when Sara’s cell phone rang. It was Pete, he told Sara that he would not be coming back tonight that he was going to stay on site in case there were any problems with the new design. He asked her if Mark was with her and could he talk to him for a moment.

“Sure thing boss, have the new revisions all drawn up. No problem Pete I’ll see you in the morning.” He handed the phone back to Sara and told her that Pete told her to stay by the phone in the morning and he would give her a call when he needed her to come to the site.

They were on the elevator going back up to Sara’s floor when Mark asked her if she would like to watch X-Files the movie with him. He said he noticed on the television guide in his room that it was on tonight at 9pm.

“Sounds good to me, just let me take a quick shower and get into some slacks I’ve been in this suit all day,” she told him. Before she left the room she made sure she had the cell phone with her in case Pete called.

She knocked on the door to his room a half hour later. Mark had changed into jeans and a T-shirt and his hair was still damp from his shower. He made them a drink and they settled down onto the sofa to watch the movie.

They talked a little as they watched the movie and during a commercial he made them another drink. She caught him looking at her a few times during the movie. She could see his reflection in the window and noticed when he was looking pretty intently at her.

“Sara how long were you married?”

His question sort of took her by surprise but she told him 18 years. “How long were you married Mark?”

“Would you believe 28 years, we married right out of high school.”

“Was the breakup of your marriage hard for you to deal with Sara?”

“Nope, not in the least, I left him. I should have done it years before but I had those stupid feelings that if you made your bed you had to lay in it shit pounded into my head when I was young. So I ended up staying and being miserable all those years. Who ended yours, you or your wife?”

“We both did. We hadn’t had any kind of marriage for years, we just co-existed in the same house. After the kids were old enough to look after themselves Sherry took a part time job to get her out of the house she told me. She began going to this class and that class and made new friends. She began going on trips with girlfriends of hers and out to bars on the weekends when I was working. Then two years ago she came home one night packed her things and told me she wanted a divorce.”

“That must have hurt a lot Mark, I didn’t hurt my husband when I left. He only married me because men were supposed to have wives that looked after their homes and kids.”

“She said she had spent her life raising our kids, taking care of me while I went through college and now she wanted to have some much needed and long overdue fun in her life. It hurt like hell at first but then I began to realize that I had been hurting more all those years where we had grown apart.”

“I felt the same way. As soon as I was free I actually began to breath and feel alive for the first time in 18 years.”

The movie had ended some time ago and Sara got up to excuse herself saying she had better head back to her room and call it a night.

“Thanks for keeping me company Sara,” he told her as he reached to open the door for her.

When he reached around her to open the door he had put his other hand on her shoulder. His hand was on the doorknob when he looked up at Sara. He hadn’t intended to kiss her, but he wanted to all evening. It had been a long time since he had kissed someone.

Sara was not the normal type of woman who usually attracted him but there was something about her that made her very appealing to him. He should have kept his desire under control and waited till the time he knew he would become intimate with her but he couldn’t help himself.

Sara was surprised when he kissed her. She got over her shock quickly though and found herself kissing him back. He pressed her up against the wall, kissing her deeper. His hand snaked it’s way up to her breast finding her nipple and rubbing it though the material of her blouse. He broke the kiss long enough to pull her back over to the sofa where he began kissing her again and massaging her breast.

“Sara unbutton your blouse.” He didn’t take his hand away from her breast while she unbuttoned her blouse. He nuzzled her neck, placing tender little kisses there as his hand continued to stroke her breast. “Does that feel good Sara, do you like my hand at your breast and my lips on your neck?”

“Yes Mark.”

“I can feel your nipple getting hard through your bra Sara. Can you imagine how it would feel against your bare breast Sara?” He kissed her again before she could answer. His tongue was more forceful this time as he kissed her.

“Yes, that feels good doesn’t it, your nipple is begging to be sucked now isn’t it Sara? Your imagining what my mouth will feel like against your breast, licking and sucking at your hard little nipple, aren’t you Sara?”

Sara had her hands in his hair urging his mouth towards her nipple but he wouldn’t take the hint. “Yes Mark. I am imagining how wonderful it would feel to have your mouth at my breast.”

Mark kissed her again, and let his fingers move under her bra to lift it away from her tit. His fingers found her hard bud and began to roll it gently between his thumb and forefinger. “Your nipple feels lovely in my fingers Sara, I can tell it is one who begs for lots of attention.” He pulled her nipple lightly, tugging it gently. “Right now I bet the other one is feeling left out and crying out for my fingers to caress it as well. Is it Sara? Is it begging for some attention as well?”

Sara’s breathing was labored, Mark’s teasing of her nipple was arousing her body into wanting more from him. “ Yes, yes it is. They both are, I’m on fire Mark.”

Mark pulled her down into a laying position onto the couch as he slid to the floor on his knees beside her. “Lay perfectly still for me Sara, don’t talk and just listen to my voice,” he whispered in her ear. He lifted her bra away from her other tit and moved it up and out of his way.

“Yes, I can see this one is needing some much needed attention as well dear Sara. He pulled her nipple out slowly then began rubbing it between his fingers as he had done to the other. He leaned down and let his tongue lightly skim across her erect nipple, then did the same to the other one. He blew lightly on her skin making her nipples firm more from the chill his breath caused across her wet nipples.

She didn’t move but couldn’t control the little shiver his breath had caused. She watched him intently as he played with her nipples. Sara was wet, she was very aroused from his play. She watched his tongue, as it darted from one nipple to the other just licking them. His eyes locked with hers as he paused to let his tongue make lazy circles around her right nipple.

“I bet your pussy’s getting pretty wet,” he let his hand move slowly down her slacks till it rested on her pussy. He pressed his hand there, then rubbed her pussy through the material of her slacks feeling the wetness that was forming there. “I was right, you are wet dear Sara. Your pussy is also begging for attention it seems my dear."

She couldn’t help it, she moved her hips towards his hand. She needed to feel his hand touch her bare pussy.

“Don’t move, just lay still Sara no matter how badly you want to move don’t move a muscle,” he told her rather sternly. “It won’t be long and I will put you out of your sexual misery dear believe me." He began rubbing her pussy again through her slacks. The crotch of her pants was really wet now and this pleased him.

“No bush, how lovely Sara. I love a smooth pussy. Close your eyes Sara and imagine it is early morning and that we have just showered. I’m drying your body then take you to the bed having you lay on the edge of the bed with your legs hanging over the edge of the bed. Get that picture in your mind Sara, see me kneeling down between your legs, a bowl of warm water beside me, as I prepare to shave your pussy in our morning ritual."

Sara had no trouble imagining that at all, and the picture of it made her pussy even more wet with her arousal. His hand was still rubbing her pussy through her slacks as he talked to her. His voice was soft and had a caressing tone to it that made her hotter than hell while he talked to her.

His hand pressed deeper into her pussy, she felt his finger slide up her slit then stop at her clit where he began to rub her clit through her slacks with his finger. Her woman’s cock was hard and extended as he rubbed it slowly with his finger.

“Kiss me Sara,” he demanded. She did as she was told and he forced his tongue hard into her mouth raping her with it. He pressed his finger harder into her clit while he kissed her. It was time to let her come, to let her feel his fingers inside her.

“Don’t move at all Sara, I just want you to feel what is happening,”he told her as he slid his hand down inside her slacks. “God Sara you have a wonderful clit to play with, I can tell it fits inside a man’s mouth very well.”

His cock was getting harder it had been a long time since it had banged a pussy and he was eager to bang this one. He had marvelous control, he could hold off coming for hours if he choose to or to control how many times he could cum in an evening of sexual pleasures.

“You want to cum Sara, I can feel it in your hard little bud. I can even feel the little tremors running through your body as I play with you. Cum for me Sara, spill your cream onto my fingers.” He was rubbing her clit faster as he had spoke to her and felt her body stiffen as her orgasm began.

Sara came quickly after she had felt his finger touch her naked clit. He was persistent in making her cum with just his finger. It felt good to release that sexual tension he had built inside her. Mark didn’t stop after she had came, she now felt his fingers inside her pussy fucking her.

“You make yourself cum that way don’t you Sara? When you masturbate you get yourself off by rubbing your clit. I bet you fantasize that it’s a man’s finger or his mouth there when you do.”

His fingers were fucking her pussy a little harder now, shoving them in deep with each stroke. He wished he had his dildo with him so he could watch her pussy eat it up as he fucked her with it. He loved fucking a woman with a dildo watching her pussy take it like it was his cock pumping her.

He wished he dared take more time with Sara but he didn’t think their first time together should be to long. There would be another time, a time when Sara would know real pleasures to be had between them.

“I’m going to fuck you now Sara, your pussy is wanting a good fucking now and my cock is going to give you one.” He pulled her around till her pussy was on the edge of the sofa. He lifted her legs and pressed them hard back into her stomach as he shoved his cock in fast and hard. He pounded her snatch with his cock, ramming it in hard, fast and deep. He loved to watch a woman’s face when he shoved his cock into their pussies.

He took her breath away when he shoved his cock into her. She knew he was not as big as Pete but he fucked her with force and it took her breath away. He was relentless as he fucked her. Soon Sara felt herself on the verge of her climax, his cock was pounding the fuck out of her and she couldn’t help but cum. Even after she had cum, he didn’t let up. He kept ramming his cock hard into her, she was out of breath from the shear force of his fucking her. She came again and thought she was going to faint from the intensity of it.

Mark watched each of her orgasms and knew she had almost blacked out on him with her last one. He fucked her harder, forcing his cock in as deep as it would go, his balls slapping against her ass as he pressed her further back into the couch with each stroke. Her eyes were glazing and his cock exploded inside her. He filled her snatch with his load never taking his eyes from hers as he watched them roll into the back of her head as she fainted.

He didn’t take his cock from her pussy but just slowly kept stroking it as he waited for her to come to again. Soon she was coming to, he kept his cock making a slow fuck of her pussy as she came fully awake again. He increased his tempo a bit, not the hard fuck as before but a more gentler one that her body could handle now.

“You’ve come back to me sweet Sara. Don’t move just lay still and I will take you one more time to a nice place before we say good night.” He fucked her slow and steady, his fingers gentle on her nipples, he rubbed her clit slowly as his cock fucked her pussy taking Sara back to full arousal again. When he felt her body stiffen he let his load go as well.

“Thank you Sara that was fantastic you made me very happy by letting me fuck you tonight.”

“Mark, I’ve never experienced anything like that before and it was wonderful,” she told him honestly.

“I’m happy you enjoyed yourself as much as I did Sara. I look forward to our spending other such nights like this if you will permit me the pleasure of your company when we get back home?”

All of a sudden it hit Sara what she had just done. What would Pete and Kate think about this new turn of events in their little arrangement? She knew that she had to talk to Pete as soon as possible and that there had to be some changes made in their arrangement.

She told Mark she would love to get together when they got back home. He walked her back to the suite and kissed her good night at the door.

Tomorrow she was going to talk to Pete no matter what...................

12