Chance Meeting Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark knew this would happen, he had a feeling that Sara could make him hunger for her mouth on his cock. He wanted to fill her mouth with his hot cum yet he didn’t want to seem to eager to unload in her mouth either. He felt her hand on his balls, gently massaging them as her mouth worked on his cock. His balls were beginning to tighten and roll in his sack. He was quickly losing control and was going to shoot his load.

Sara sucked his cock at a quicker pace, his hands were now holding her head gently as she worked his cock. He wasn’t one of those guys who thought he had to ram his cock down a girls throat, she hated men like that. She was wet, her snatch on fire as she brought Mark closer to his climax.

Sara always had a small orgasm when she sucked a guys cock and he came in her mouth. The moment she felt his cream slide across her tongue she would orgasm with him. Not a major orgasm but one that made her need to get off again soon.

Mark lost it, he shot his load fast, filling her mouth with his hot cum. He glanced down at Sara and saw the smug look on her face and watched in fascination as she ran her tongue over her bottom lip as if she were getting the last drop of him.

He wondered how smug she would look tomorrow night. He moved quickly down between her legs latching onto her clit getting her off quickly. His cock was already hard thinking of banging that pussy again.

He sat up and lifted Sara’s legs to his shoulders then rammed his cock in hard into her pussy. Each thrust of his cock into her pussy was powerful taking Sara’s breath away. Her tits were bouncing all over the place as he rammed her hard. Her eyes were huge in wonderment as he banged away at her. She was clutching the sheet with both hands as he pounded her pussy.

Sara still marveled at the force of his fucking, he slammed her pussy so hard that it took her breath away. She felt like he was ramming his cock all the way up to her throat with each thrust. She was getting light headed again from his fucking. The last thing she remembered was her orgasm starting.

Mark felt her body go limp and slowed down his fucking. She began to move, coming to in seconds. Mark moved his cock a little faster in her pussy, he wanted to take her back to the place she just left as soon as he could. When he was sure she was fully awake he began again in earnest, slamming her pussy hard.

Mark made Sara pass out again, she was exhausted from his hard fucking and could barely move when she came to the second time. His cock was still hard inside her, he must not have cum yet.

“Sara you are such a delight to fuck, I enjoy fucking you more than I have any other woman. I could stay buried in your pussy for days on end sweet Sara.”

Mark pulled out of Sara and had her get on her hands and knees, he entered her from behind and began a slow fuck.

Sara was being slowly brought to orgasm with his steady fucking. She came covering his cock with her cream. He was still hard and still fucking her, his cock felt so good inside her.

“Your cunt does indeed love to be fucked my sweet Sara. I would bet you could have a cock inside your cunt all day and you would never say enough. Or maybe you would enjoy having one cock after another filling your pussy with their cream? Your cunt was made for gang banging sweet Sara did you know that?”

Sara was on the verge of having another orgasm as Mark talked so nasty to her. She actually hated the word cunt but when used in the bedroom in a sexual situation it was a nasty turn on. She enjoyed being talked dirty to during sex, it took sex to another level and made it more interesting and pleasant.

Mark needed to unload and pressed his cock harder into Sara’s pussy until he blew another huge load into her. As soon as he had spent his last squirt he flipped her onto her back and immediately got between her thighs eating his cum from her pussy. He liked the taste of their juices mixed together it was sweet like his Sara.

Mark stayed between her thighs getting her off three times before needing to fuck her again. For the rest of the night Mark fucked and ate Sara into one orgasm after another. He even let her suck him off twice more, bringing him two fantastic orgasms as well.

He left Sara sleeping just before dawn. He looked at her sleeping form laying tangled in the sheets and felt his cock harden again. Sara was a woman who he wanted to spend night after night with in contented sexual bliss.

Sara woke up just before noon, Mark was not in bed with her and she wondered what time he had left. Her body was sore and ached, she needed a long soak in the hot tub that was connected to the back of the house. After she felt better and her muscles no longer aching she decided to make her call to Kate. She didn’t look forward to it at all knowing that Kate was going to be pissed that she didn’t have Sara at her beck and call anymore.

Sara called Kate but she used star 67 before making the call, she didn’t want Kate to know her number or have her tracked down just yet. She didn’t want Kate showing up on her doorstep unannounced and she knew that she would if she knew where Sara was.

Kate argued with Sara for almost an hour before finally agreeing to Sara’s terms. She knew she was hurt but she knew that Kate would do just about anything to still be able to spend time with Sara. Before they hung up it was agreed that Kate could have two hours with Sara twice a week in the mornings and on Thursday nights with both she and Pete.

The two hours alone with Kate would be at the guest house, the night when it was the three of them would be at the main house. She would spend that night in the guest house and Pete would be able to spend the rest of the night with her as before. Kate would have two hours with her on that Friday morning before she left then she would not see Sara again until Wednesday. The rest of her nights she wanted free to be with Mark.

Mark called later that afternoon and asked her if he could stop over later and he would bring dinner with him. He arrived at 6pm bringing Chinese with him. They enjoyed their meal, some small chit chat, then Mark made a move on Sara.

Mark made slow sweet love to Sara nothing like the first two times they had been together. He allowed Sara to freely explore his body and suck his cock as much as she wanted. She enjoyed getting him off and Mark gave up trying to hold back his orgasms when Sara wrapped her mouth around his cock.

He had Sara lay on her stomach then kissed her body from her neck down to her toes. He spread her legs and inserted his finger slowly into her ass. He slowly fingered her ass moving his finger from side to side to stretch her ass, getting it ready for his cock.

He fingered her pussy getting her cream on his fingers as he inserted them into her ass. He slipped his cock in her pussy slowly fucking her making his cock slick with her cream. He brought her to a gentle climax before inserting his cock slowly into her ass.

It took him a few minutes to get Sara’s ass stretched to accept his cock comfortably. When she was fully stretched and ready for a fuck he began slowly making Sara hot with his ass fucking. “Your so tight sweet Sara, I love the feel of my cock in your ass. I can’t wait to fill your hole with my jizz Sara, and to make you cum for me.

"Your close baby aren’t you, your body is begging to cum and building up your heat.” He grabbed her tits and lightly pinched her nipples, tugging them as he fucked her ass slow.

“Do you like me fucking your ass like this Sara?”

“Yes....god yes Mark and I’m almost ready to cum baby. Fuck me harder Mark, I need to cum.”

Mark increased his speed, his balls slapping against her pussy as he fucked her ass. Sara was breathing hard now and she moved back against his cock with each thrust. He felt her orgasm explode through her. He slowed his pace only slightly, he leaned over Sara’s back, wrapping his hands in her long hair pulling her head back so he could whisper in her ear.

“Can you imagine how this would feel while you were sitting on Pete’s big cock, with my hard cock in your ass instead of the fake one Kate fucks you with sweet Sara?”

Sara jerked when he said that, she stiffened up not sure she had heard him correctly. “What did you say?”

“You heard what I said Sara. I want you to think of how wonderful you will feel with Pete’s cock stuffed in your pussy and mine in your ass instead of the fake one Kate fucks you with.”

Sara’s head spun around when she heard Pete’s voice asking her the same question. There he was standing in the doorway, naked, his hard cock in his hand as he walked towards the bed.

Mark was still fucking her ass very slowly as Pete sat on the side of the bed beside her.

“We’ve been waiting a long time to share this with you Sara, I was hoping you would get on with Mark, sexually you two were made for each other. Mark and I have enjoyed sharing a woman on occasion in the past Sara and when you came into our life I knew you would be the perfect match for Mark. I was hoping he would get to know you and that you two would get close.”

“I don’t understand any of this you two, are you telling me that you two set this up from the start?”

“No baby, Pete never told me anything about you being a part of their life. I asked him after our first night together. I couldn’t believe for one minute after being with you that first time that you were not intimate with them as well. I know about their arrangement Sara. As Pete said we have enjoyed sharing another woman a few times over the years.”

Mark pulled out of Sara as Pete lay down on the bed. “Sit on his cock baby, we want to fuck you together. Stuff your pussy with his cock then I will stuff your ass with mine sweet Sara.”

Sara was hot, on fire, she was going to have the two men she enjoyed being with both inside of her at the same time and she wanted to feel them both filling her. She climbed on top of Pete’s cock lowering herself down on his huge cock that filled her pussy full. He pulled her face down to his and kissed her deeply and passionately as Mark eased his cock back into her ass and began to fuck her slowly.

Pete grabbed her tit bringing it to his mouth and began to suck on her nipple while he played with the other.

Mark’s hands were firm on her hips as he fucked her ass slow and steady. He could feel Pete’s cock with each stroke of his cock. Sara was breathing hard and moaning loudly now she was on the verge of coming and both men felt her orgasm as it overtook her.

Mark increased his thrusts for the second round, both he and Pete were going to climax very shortly and Sara came with them. They didn’t give Sara any time to come down from her orgasm as they pulled out of her.

Mark had Sara lay down on her side and he entered her ass from the rear. As soon as he was inside her ass buried to the hilt he pulled her on top of him so that now she was laying on her back on top of him. Pete straddled Mark’s legs and slipped his cock into Sara’s pussy lifting her legs to his shoulders as he did. In this position when Pete fucked Sara his balls would slap against Mark’s and that made each man fill with desire.

Mark had her nipples between his fingers rolling them gently, pinching lightly and tugging them while Pete fucked her. Mark kissed the side of her neck and a few times he couldn’t help himself as he marked her neck like a damn teenager who’s hormones had taken him over.

Pete reached down to her clit and pressed hard, rubbing it as he fucked her. Sara came, both her pussy and ass muscles tightening on the two men’s cocks. Pete fucked her hard and they got her off again and this time Mark came as well. Pete was close and he pounded her pussy with his cock. He could feel Mark’s cock hard inside her and both men were breathing just as hard as Sara was.

Mark was going to unload in Sara’s ass again and he tried to hold off until Pete did. Sara was moaning and he tweaked her nipples harder as Pete blew his load into her. Mark came then and just as he came he squeezed Sara’s nipples harder causing her to come as well.

These men were insatiable is all she could think as Pete pulled her off of Mark’s cock then laid her down on her back. He pressed her legs apart then lay between them to eat his cum from her pussy. He would take alternate licks at her ass as well, getting Mark’s cum from her hole as well.

She grabbed Mark’s cock and urged him towards her mouth. She could taste her ass on his cock mixed with his cum and sucked his cock harder. She worked his balls then sucked them gently into her mouth as well sucking them gently..

His cock was getting harder with each suck and she wanted him to cum in her mouth while Pete ate her pussy. Pete watched as she sucked Mark’s cock as he ate her pussy and knew the wonderful feeling her mouth was making his cock feel. His cock was hard again and he sat up sliding his cock back into her pussy fucking her hard.

Mark watched Pete’s cock disappear into Sara’s cunt and felt his orgasm begin as he watched his friend and boss fuck her pussy. He also knew that Kate gave Sara pleasure as well twice a week as Pete had told him that earlier that day when they had talked about tonight. He didn’t much like Kate and although he would love to see another woman pleasure his sweet Sara he didn’t want Kate to know about Pete sharing time with them. Maybe someday he would find another woman to pleasure his Sara for him.

The three of them fell asleep for a couple hours until Mark was waking her up with his face between her legs. She reached for Pete’s cock waking him gently. She urged him to bring his cock to her mouth and Mark watched her take the head of Pete’s cock inside sucking him to completion. The men fucked her till dawn then Pete left just before daylight.

This was Kate’s morning with her so she had to shower and dress to leave early. Mark told her he knew where she was headed and told her to enjoy herself. He kissed her good bye and told her he would see her later that night after work.

As soon as Sara walked into the guest house Kate was on her. She undressed Sara quickly and sucked a nipple hard into her mouth. She made love to Sara without stopping for the next two hours. Eating her pussy, sucking those luscious nipples of hers and fucking her pussy with her strap on. When it was time for Sara to leave Kate begged her to let her get her off once more. It had been so long since she had time with Sara.

Sara felt guilty, she had not let Kate make love to her in some time and last night she had the pleasure of her husband fucking her all night long without her knowledge. She agreed and ended up letting Kate play with her body till late afternoon.

Later that night after Mark had made love to Sara for hours they talked about how often he wanted Pete to join them, that he would never mind if Sara fucked Pete without him there as long as he knew about it before hand and he told her that he would someday like to arrange for a woman to pleasure her while he watched.

Sara smiled to herself as she moved down to take his cock slowly in her mouth. Next week was Mark’s birthday and she knew that the perfect gift to give him would be to introduce him to Cathy.........

12