Chance Meeting Works Out Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt sure I could have asked him to stop and he would have, I felt sure he wouldn't be angry or offended, and it was probably because of those feelings that I didn't want to ask for this to stop.

At last he spoke, "honey, you're amazing, so wonderful, so beautiful."

I knew I wasn't stunningly beautiful, certainly not fashion model looks, but I was pleased he said so, even though part of me wondered if he was saying this without really meaning it.

He must have recognised my breathlessness, realising I was nervous, realising I was doing something that was new to me, as he moved to face me and said "Laura we can stop at any time if you don't feel comfortable."

I didn't respond, my mind was spinning so that I didn't know what to say. My glance downwards reminded me I was stood in stockings and panties, breasts exposed and nipples erect. Stood with the husband of an older woman and possibly father of children that probably weren't much younger than me. I was stood with an older man, in his hotel room, while my husband was in another city, probably having a drink with his colleagues there or even in his hotel room all alone.

"Laura I want to taste you," he added. This helped slow down my spinning mind, as I wondered if he meant taste by kiss and suck, as he had been doing already, or taste as in go down on me.

I gasped and exhaled as I soon realised it was the latter as he moved me towards the bed, pushing my panties past my bottom as the backs of my legs met with the bed, smoothly removing them in the same movement of me eventually becoming laid on the bed. I stared at the ceiling as I felt him ease my legs apart, thinking 'oh my god I don't believe I'm doing this, only my husband has ever done this to me before'.

He kissed the inside of my thighs through my stockings, then the bareness above them, his fingers stroked and then probed me, followed by his tongue, causing me to let out a small scream. His hands moving around my bottom and my legs, and his probing with his finger and tongue made me

thrash around, involuntarily pressing my pelvis towards him, gripping the duvet cover with my outstretched hands as I began to lose control.

I let myself go and screamed into a heavy orgasm as he continued to tongue my wetness.

I lay motionless, breathless, eyes opening and closing, thinking how could this happen to me.

"I need to take my clothes off," Michael spoke.

Oh my god, what is he going to do now, I thought to myself.

Within seconds I knew as he lay alongside me, his large erection and balls staring me in the face. His hands resumed their grip on my bottom as he pulled me onto my side and began kissing my stomach.

Oh my god, I realised he wanted me to do a 69 on him.

"We don't need to do this if you don't want to honey. It would please me immensely if you did," came from the voice below.

I'm sure it would please you immensely, I thought to myself.

But I took hold of his penis as his kissing reached my vagina. Shit, this is longer and thicker than my husbands, I thought to myself as he then moved it nearer my face.

I wanted to be comfortable if I was going to give him any treatment, and be in a position where I would control what happened to his cock. So I moved closer, partially turning him onto his back. I squealed slightly as he pulled my leg over him, and then again as his tongue penetrated me again as his face was now directly below my vagina.

Holding his cock with my right hand and his balls in my left I licked the tip of his cock, tasting the salty sticky pre-cum. I could hear him expressing his pleasure, and I began to lick his length, thinking oh my god this is a big one. I smiled as I felt his cock twitching in my hand, and then again as I placed my lips around the bulbous head. It was true his cock and balls were proportionately bigger than my husbands, after all he was a little taller and heavier, but his purple bulbous head seemed twice as big. I don't suck my husband unless his cock is clean as I hate the smell of sweaty cocks and I was pleased that I could smell Michael had recently showered or bathed. I let my breasts rest against Michael's nude torso as I began to suck his cock, distracted only by Michaels groaning and sudden gripping of my buttocks and then the pressing of a finger against my anus as his tongue kind of stayed motionless inside me.

I used the sequence that excited my husband, a long deep suck after 4 or 5 quick sucks.

"Oh baby, stop, I don't wanna blow my load just yet," Michael pleaded.

I stopped and he eased me off him and then got off and back onto the bed, his large cock swaying in front of him.

His naked body held me close as we kissed and then he asked "Baby, can I put my cock inside you, just for a little while?"

I bit my lip, angry at myself that I hadn't even considered he would want to get his cock into me, when in fact that might have been his main plan even though I fully trusted him throughout the evening.

I was about to say no, as I wasn't on the pill or anything, and then something came over me that I'm sure many would think terrible.

Since my marriage almost 3 years ago we have been trying for a baby, we initially felt our failure might have been the stress of organising the wedding. Then perhaps the stress of my work environment, so I finished work more than a year ago and became a full time housewife. Then perhaps the stress of the responsibility my husband had and his need to travel frequently. I had undergone tests and was told everything was fine, and that maybe it was just one of those things. The remaining option was for my husband to have tests but he was mainly reluctant and said he felt sure I would conceive when nature took its course. Perhaps my husband was the problem, but how could I get pregnant if he wouldn't get checked out?

I knew I'd probably never again be in this position, never again be a willing participant to the evening like I was now having.

"Can I honey?," he asked again.

"Yes," I replied. Not needing to say anything else.

We kissed lovingly as he moved across me, stroking my stockinged leg as he got between my parting legs.

My breathing became hurried and erratic as I felt him move his hand between us, and then even more so when that large purple head pressed against me.

I couldn't help moaning aloud as it began to press into me, I even laughed at how squeaky my voice had become as it moved all the way into me, and if that didn't feel amazing enough, I cant put into words the feeling I experienced when he started moving it back and forth inside me. I kept thinking to myself, 'shut up Laura, you're being ridiculous', but the truth was that every inward movement of his cock accelerated me towards my second orgasm.

"Oh baby we're really going now," he said as he gripped my left breast. Despite his cock feeling huge inside me I was rocking against his thrusts and we were both vigorously moving. I tried to feel guilty, recognising I shouldn't be enjoying having sex with another man, enjoying another mans cock inside me while he grips my breasts, moaning louder and more frequently than I've ever done when I've had sex with my husband.

"Oh Laura, you're awesome, if I knew little women could fuck as good as you I'd have married one, your husband's a lucky man to fuck you baby, you're awesome, do you like my cock inside you, do you like me fucking you baby?"

"Yes," was all I could say, in a gasp, only being able to focus on the latest question as I approached my orgasm.

Michael knew I was starting to come and slipped his hand between us, sneaking a finger onto my clitoris as I came harder than I can ever remember. I felt like I was floating as Michael gently kissed me.

"Baby I'm about to blow any second, do you want me to take it out and come on your awesome tits or do you want me to fuck you?"

My cheeks felt as though they were on fire. I knew what I had to say if I held a hope of becoming pregnant, but I also knew I was going to say it because that's I wanted even if I didn't end up getting pregnant.

"I want you to fuck me Michael," I said as quietly and calmly as I could.

"Yes sir baby, it will be my pleasure," he replied as he lifted each leg upwards in turn and moved his thighs wider apart underneath them. My heels were resting on the backs of his upper thighs as once again he began to deeply penetrate me.

Our lips locked together, tongues in each others mouths as I began to gasp my breath into his mouth as I felt his cock tightly inside me. He began to groan into my mouth and his body became more spasmodic in its movement. We were holding each other tightly as my squeaky groans became louder into his mouth as his deep groans became louder into mine. He was coming, and I could feel him coming, and I didn't want to let go of him until he'd finished.

I knew if I became pregnant I would remember this moment forever.

We lay still for a while, both reflecting on our private thoughts.

"Honey its getting late, why don't you stay the night, no one will know?" Michael broke the silence. "I bought a new toothbrush for this trip, but you can use it and I'll keep using my old one, I'll get breakfast brought to my room and we can share it, and you wont risk getting a ticket if you get stopped by the cops, I heard they patrol this road at night."

I knew I couldn't accept, that would be far worse than I'd already done.

Yet I accepted.

"You get into bed honey, I'll hang our clothes up."

I watched as this kind nude man put our clothes on hangers.

I kind of expected him to get into the other twin bed but he joined me instead, and we were kissing before I could ask why.

He felt my breasts so I felt his cock, and felt it grow in my hands.

"Laura you're an amazing fantastic girl, I've never met anyone I feel so naturally at ease with."

"I'm surprised I've allowed this to happen, I've only ever had sex with my husband before."

"Sweetheart, that just proves how well we have hit it off together, don't you think we've felt comfortable and relaxed in each others company even when things started to hot up?"

I couldn't help agreeing with him, I never felt that I was being pressured, I never felt that sex was his original goal, and what he did do to me was make me feel wonderful in myself, maybe even totally fulfilled me.

Our kissing and fondling continued and then he started to finger fuck me, eventually moving on top of me and parting my legs again. Once again his big bell end pushed against my vaginal lips. The absence of having my mouth on his cock resulted in a longer session this time with the softer slower movements lasting longer, and then also the hard and vigorous movements lasting longer too, to the point where both our faces and bodies were sweating. I came about halfway through the hard fucking he gave me, and almost again as I felt him coming inside me.

We fell asleep and woke up together, each visiting the bathroom before both getting in the shower together.

His cock sprung to life as he soaped my breasts and I made sure it received a good washing. Room service brought breakfast and we robed up to eat, I had the cereal and fruit juice while he had the cooked breakfast and coffee.

He asked I if wanted any of the cooked food to which I replied I didn't like the look of anything that was left, and he asked what I might have eaten. To be honest nothing looked great but I said I might have had the sausage.

"Oh I'm sorry, I've eaten it already, here have this one." As he pulled his robe to reveal his semi-hard penis. I laughed, and he said 'go on, help yourself, it will be my pleasure'.

We both looked at each other as though it was a dare. So, as I'd dared to stop overnight, I thought it was the least I could do seeing as he may well have provided my husband and I with a baby to save my husbands need for medical tests.

I knelt by his chair and he moved it further to allow me easier access. I stroked his legs a few times before fondling his penis. I was mesmerised by it as I saw it slowly hardening and growing. A nice clean smelling cock. I began to slowly wank it as it got to almost full erection, looking at the veins and the skin and especially the big purple head, my cheeks burning up remembering that such a big thing had twice been inside me.

"Suck it for me baby, be a good girl Laura and suck it for me," he pleaded.

I used the same approach as before licking the tip, then around it, then kissing and licking up and down the thick shaft.

"Look at me as it goes into your mouth Laura," he requested. I obliged this and his other requests.

"Mmmm, get it as far in as you can while you look at me baby, oh yes that's so good, suck it honey, make it wet. Open your robe baby so I can feel your tits, oh yes that's good, oh baby you've got tits to die for, lick my cock for me Laura lick it up and down, hell Laura you're damn good, put your tits on my legs as you suck me honey, good girl, lose the robe honey, good girl, look at me as you lick it all Laura and then take it all in your mouth baby, oh Laura you're so good, oh baby I'm gonna blow my load."

I told him I don't like swallowing so he told me to get on the bed. He pulled his robe off and I had no objection to receiving his cock again for one last time. But instead he straddled me and told me to hold my breasts around his cock. I did all he asked again.

"Oh Laura you're tits are out of this world, they're awesome baby, mmmmm hold them there, good girl, play with them honey, that's it good girl, massage those nipples baby, fantastic, kiss the tip here let me help raise your head, oh yes good girl, Laura you're the best, keep playing with your tits honey, here let me play with this one, try and get it into your mouth honey, oh yes, good girl, that's fricking awesome."

I realised as it made contact with my mouth he stopped supporting my head as he fondled a breast.

I sensed there was little contact between my breasts and his penis as he tried to get it further into my mouth, with only his balls now occasionally brushing against my breasts.

I realised he was now fucking my mouth but this time I was unable to move away, he was sat across me, my head was on the pillow and the tightness I was applying to his cock was to try and prevent it penetrating too deeply. I frantically tried to remind him I didn't like swallowing but my muffled objection was too late. He must have seen the fear in my eyes as he looked down at me, but spurt after spurt of gloopy thick sperm spilled into my throat. As if the size of his cock wasn't filling my mouth enough, especially the big dome, I felt I was about to choke and had no option but to swallow in an effort to avoid choking.

"Oh baby that's so good Laura, take it all baby, good girl, you can do it honey, swallow it Laura."

I managed to turn my head away and his cock plopped out of my mouth, the inrush of air causing me to swallow yet another mouthful before I could start spitting out any remaining gloop.

Michael!!! I shouted. I told you I didn't like swallowing.

"Oh jeez, I'm so sorry baby I just got carried away, you are so hot, I'm so sorry, please forgive me baby."

I didn't want to spoil what was up until then so wonderful, and said 'ok, but don't ever do that again'.

He said ok, with a smile, and I wondered if he knew we'd never see each other again anyway.

He asked if I wanted to keep in touch and I said it might not be a good idea as my husband doesn't often go away (I lied) and he accepted that with gratitude of the time I had already spent with him.

We cleaned up and got dressed and he walked me to my car, giving me a kiss before we wished each other well and I drove home.

I reflected on the last 24 hours and couldn't believe what I had done, but knew I had to put it all quickly behind me. The next day I wore jeans with a sexy figure hugging top to meet my husband and gave him a long loving kiss when he appeared through arrivals. I knew he would want sex on his return and sure enough we made love when we went to bed. In a way I was glad I was having sex with my husband and not Michael. I was happy that his cock was suitable for me whereas regular sex with a bigger cock might start to get uncomfortable after a while. I knew there was a chance that I was already pregnant as we had sex, but I knew that if I was pregnant Richard would be pleased that he wouldn't have to undergo the tests that he felt would be so embarrassing for him. I fell asleep hoping I was pregnant and if I was I could tell him that I probably fell pregnant when he arrived home from his business trip.

12