Chance Motel Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca is welcomed by an unexpected visitor.
1k words
3.8
7.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca walked briskly down the hallway of the Chance Motel toward room 461. She had gotten the voicemail demanding she meet him here at 4:30 p.m. when she had finished work for the day. She especially couldn't understand why he asked to meet her in a dive like this. As a prosecutor, she tried to keep away from any and all things that could in any way damage her career as the D.A.'s up and coming new attorney mastermind and this place had scandal written all over it. The Chance Motel was known for renting rooms on an hourly basis and she had recognized a few girls in the lobby that she knew were working the streets after having assisted on a case where one of them testified against a big time pimp in exchange for immunity on two previous counts of prostitution.

She finally came around a corner and saw the gold plate marking room 461. Reaching into her jacket pocket, she removed the electromagnetic key card she'd gotten from the man at the desk. Rebecca straightened her shoulders, mentally and physically preparing herself to face the encounter ahead, and came up close to the door to slide the card through the slot.

The door opened into darkness. No lights were on and the drapes were shut leaving the room lit only by the minute amount of light from the hallway. Immediately, the hair on the back of her neck raised, and her gut instinct went on high alert. She started to back out of the room when someone with a black face mask on, grabbed her arm from where it had been holding onto the door and yanked her into the darkened room. She was pushed up against the mirror of the closet by the attacker's body, at which point she realized first, her attacker was male, and second, realized that she had a very small window to struggle before he would physically overwhelm her. He felt like muscled steel pressing her into the cool glass of the mirror. She started thrashing, throwing elbows and attempting to slam the heel of her shoes into any part of his body that she could reach. After a few seconds, she realized that the son of a bitch was enjoying her attempts to free herself and it set off more than just her instinct to flee, she got royally pissed. She managed to reach back and grab a handful of hair and she pulled hard.

"Fuck!" The man reached for her wrist and immediately forced her let go of his hair by pressing on a pressure point. She'd blown her chance to escape. Her assailant must have gotten serious about his business with her because she heard the door slam and saw the light disappear.

He lifted Rebecca over his shoulder and walked the few steps to the bed and threw her down. She had only a moment to inhale before he pulled her hands toward the headboard and secured them with a piece of fabric. Rebecca began to resist again but it was no use. After what seemed like little effort on his part to control her flailing legs, her feet were tied together. As the man got off the bed and turned to get something off the bedside table, Rebecca took a moment to look at the fabric used on her feet and hands. It was velvet. Rebecca couldn't get the weird feeling out of her system. She stopped struggling, trying to understand why someone would use velvet to restrain someone unless it was sexual in nature.Think on the bright side, Rebecca. Maybe the asshole was too lazy to get good stuff and he went to a sex shop.She tried not panic again as the man came back. She tried to look into his eyes. Maybe she'd be able to read his mind. His eyes didn't look violent; just determined.

He stood over her, just watching her watch him. His eyes softened just a little and then he sighed and Rebecca stiffened up, terrified by what he was going to say next. "Sorry, baby." And then he pulled out a piece of fabric, placed it over her eyes, and tied it around the back of her head.

OH MY GOD! He's going to rape me. I've got some sicko here that breaks into hotel rooms and lies in wait for women he can rape as part of some sick fantasy he has.All Rebecca could think to do was scream. Maybe someone would hear her and come to her rescue.

"HELP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" Rebecca started using her feet and hands tied to the headboard to propel the bed back into the wall. She tried to make as much noise and she was capable of because she knew that there was no way she could get out of the hand restraints. She just had to hope that someone would rescue her.

She felt the bed sink down as her attacker sat down next to her. She tried to squirm away from him, afraid that he was planning his 'seduction' and she couldn't stomach the thought of it. Maybe if she's got him angry enough, he'd just get whatever he had planned for her over with quickly. She didn't think that she could survive him attempting to 'make love to her.' She'd rather that the mother fucker just killed her.

Rebecca started swinging her tied ankles until she finally collided with his body. Again and again she tried to anger him meanwhile she called him names and shouted awful things at him. Accusing him of being an impotent son a bitch, anything and everything she could think of in attempt to get it over with.

Her attacker didn't get riled though. He just grabbed her legs and held them almost completely still, demonstrating that he was in complete control of not only himself, but of her as well. He then straddled her hips, not putting any real weight on her, just making sure that she couldn't reach him with her legs. Rebecca became still, just waiting. Preparing herself for whatever was coming.

Her attacker leaned close, Rebecca could feel his breathe brush her cheek, and she felt one of his hands soothing her hair back from her face while the fingers of the other brushed away the tears that had fallen from her eyes. Then, he firmly stated, "Becky, we have to talk."

That was when Rebecca realized that she knew exactly whose voice that was...