Chance Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was there that I finished my pee. We then shared a shower together, washing and drying each other as we did the previous night, relishing every second. By the time we had finished, I was becoming quite hard, and Janey's pussy was quite juicy. But I had to be getting home so we reluctantly dressed.

Before leaving, we stripped both the beds and put the linen in the automatic washing machine, leaving that to wash and tumble dry. We took the mattresses off the beds and lent them against walls to dry out and air. Seeing the mess that we had made, it's probably just as well all that stuff was destined to be tipped.

Janey went out first and scanned my parents' house for signs of life ( I didn't want them to see me for that would have led to a barrage of questions), and on receiving the all-clear, I dashed along the street to where I had parked the car, leaving Janey to lock up. She joined me a few seconds later. I dropped Janey off near her home on my way (she didn't want to be seen by neighbours getting taken home in the early morning by a strange man). On the way, we arranged to continue our liaison the same day the following week, only this time I would not be visiting my parents, although that is what I would be telling my wife.