Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made slow deliberate love this time I was able to last much longer and by the time I cummed, she had gone through several orgasms. We didn’t even bother covering up and just slept on the covers that night. When I woke up the next morning, Christy was gazing at me with a huge smile on her face.

“What’s so amusing?” I asked.

‘I realized that we never gave you an answer on whether we would be staying, but I’m sure last night should be sufficient enough answer.” Then her expression changed to one of seriousness. “I love you so much and I hope you realize that now there are two people involved.”

“Like I told you some time back, the next time I fall in love I’ll they come first and that’s a promise I intend to keep. Now how do we tell Cindy?”

“Just tell her that mummy and daddy will be sleeping in the same bed.”

“Don’t you think that’s a bit direct?”

“You seem to underestimate her intelligence she’s quite sharp you know.”

We decided to clean up and took our time washing each other. The rest of the day was spent moving her stuff to my room and by the time Vicky brought Cindy back everything was all settled down.

I must admit I was a bit nervous about talking to Cindy because now our relationship was entering a new dynamic and wasn’t quite sure how she would react, but she didn’t really care as long as I continued being her dad and loved her.

To be continued

Comments and suggestions welcome and don’t forget to vote.

12