Chances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy loved rocking them and at night would sing lullabies to them we also let her hold them under supervision of course. Then came the midnight feeding and then I noticed something interesting, they would take turns breastfeeding the babies that way one would rest for the next feeding. I was required to be there and bond with them. As one was being nursed I would hold the other. After a few days of this I got the rhythm down and I actually enjoyed holding the baby and rocking him or her while the other was nursed.

They would let me suckle them after the babies had their share which was always fun and the women would always orgasm from it. After about a month and a half we were able to resume our love making. Before this they only blew me but now we could resume our wild coupling. The first night we fucked until we were raw I guess we were catching up on lost time. We discussed about having more kids and Vicky wanted to give me two more and Christy wanted about four more. In her case she was still young so we didn’t have much to worry about and besides there was no hurry.

The end.

12