Chancie's Train Trip

Story Info
A young woman discovers herself.
1.2k words
3.93
31.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charish
Charish
26 Followers

Disclaimer: The people and scenes in my stories are as always a figment of my twisted mind.

*

Sometimes we are prepared for the things we are faced with; however that is not the usual. Typically we go through life dealing with one unperceived situation after another. Chancie thought that even though she was not as stunning as her friends, she knew she was better then OK. Now don't get me wrong, she didn't think she was ugly, just not pretty like her girlfriends from School. That was until the summer after high school Graduation. I suppose when you see you're self in the Mirror every day you really don't see how much you are changing, growing, and blossoming...

This is the story of how 18 Year Old Chancie Watson discovered she was indeed a beautiful woman with strong Needs, Wants, and Desires.

The rocking motion of the speeding train was hypnotic to the young woman. The pale brunette found her mind wandering to places she has never been. Thinking of things led her to do things to her self. Teenaged hormones were creating a need to touch her self that was becoming irresistible. The Idea of making herself cum with only a thin curtain between herself and the passenger on the other- side was exciting. It was very possible she could be caught, and that made the situation even more potent.

At first it was an innocent rub thru her thin panties from under her short pleated skirt. Reaching under the elastic edge of her panties and rubbing her little bump led to an occasional dip of the pointer finger. Her long sharp nails occasionally scratched her sensitive flesh. Before long she was completely engrossed into the act of fucking herself. Chancie had never done any dipping before and it was elevating the excitement tremendously. In the state she was in clothing was nothing but an obstruction an obstacle to be swept away. The heat had been unbearable so far this summer and was no different in the train. Perspiration was pouring off her face and breasts soaking her tight Pink t-shirt clear through. She did not wear a bra so her nipples were quickly noticeable and erect.

Chancie had a hard time peeling her tight sweat soaked t- shirt from her firm erect breasts. Finally bouncing free, her firm 32B breasts seemed to glow in the pale light coming thru the draperies. Having her upper torso exposed did not cool her much; however that did not stop her nipples from becoming un-normally long and hard. Dark red and painfully stiff Chancie couldn't resist pinching and twisting her nipples. Quickly sweat beaded up on her chest causing sheen on her firm young breasts. The dripping sensation caused goose bumps to stand up on her pert chest and chills to run up her spine. Her plaid ruffled skirt rested bunched up around her mid-section posing less of a challenge to remove.

She glided her finger tips across her creamy skin occasionally bringing up a red line as she scratched her self. All that was left was her Virginal white cotton panties now completely soaked thru from both sweat and her nervous excitement. Quickly she peeled off her panties, rolling them up; therefore creating a pile next to the cloth partition. Within a breath she was totally naked not realizing how obvious she was really being.

Usually the only time Chancie had been alone was when she was in the bathtub. Today the slim young woman was finally able to totally spread her wings and fly. The freedom to do as she chose was a new feeling for the eighteen year old Girl. Pinching her nipples while rolling clit was causing her to moan and squeak. The finger play was like no time before. With her eyes closed Chancie was able to envision every sort of twisted fantasy she has ever imagined. The effect was to experience a long drawn out breath taking Orgasm. Goose bumps ran visibly from the Girls chest to her toes as she gushed for the first time ever. Afraid to end the waves of contentment running thru her body she rested where she landed.

Finally calming Chancie realized she had been panting very loudly and whimpering noticeably. Her heart was beating steadily below her breast with no sign of slowing. She was sweating liberally; her still contracting pussy was drooling copiously. The contractions within her sex were still causing her to flinch and clinch her abdomen. The aroma of sex filled the air, and for the first time she realized how silent the sleeper car had become.

As Chancie started come back to earth her eyes started to drift open a little further each time. Each time her eyes slid open the same pair of eyes was there. The idea of an outsider seeing her doing the most intimate thing possible pushed her over the edge.

How long have they been there? The exposed young woman asked herself.

It doesn't matter what they have seen because they are feasting now. She did not think the eyes knew she could see them yet so she merely laid back and rested. She was confused and horny, so anything was game. The teen's body was a hunger Chancie longed to fulfill for those rapacious eyes. The force of the situation was exhilarating.

"That was the most spine-tingling thing I have ever seen." His voice almost made her jump.

Her eyes bolted open at the interruption into her fantasies. Somehow the mysterious eyes and empathetic whispers seemed a natural part of the experience. Chancie couldn't help but take a deep breath and let it out in a slow sigh.

"Let me taste your fingers." The statement was a command.

Sudden chills caused Chancie to shudder. She could feel her heart beat start to thump below her creamy 32b breasts. Her dark red nipples continued to shrink and extend as she followed his greedy eyes all over her lean body. Chancie flexed her perfect abs as the strangers eyes lingered on there way to their ultimate prize. Slowly she trailed her hand down her body to that place between her widely spread legs.

The demand triggered a new passion in the young woman. Humiliation was new to her, and the fact she was thrilled by it seriously turned her on. Staring into his eyes the teen smiled seductively as she worked over her still twitching sex. The man watched as she played with her soaked virgin pussy per his request. Chancie then sat up doing a crunch to show off her abs, then into a cross-legged sitting position. In this position she was looking directly in to his eyes from a couple of feet away. The sexy teen then scooped her pussy with 2 fingers dragging her nails across her stiff clitoris.

Chancie then looked at her coated fingers and decided with butterflies in her tummy to give this guy a thrill. The young woman was anxious to find out if he liked her essence. She then placed her two fingers into the mystery mouth at the hole in the dividing wall. She could feel his tongue swirling around her fingers as he moaned in pleasure. The young woman couldn't believe how sexy it was feeding her cum to this guy. Over and over she would make herself cum while the eyes watched and stared. Then she would feed the eager mouth. Before long it became an extremely exciting game that had her smiling and giggling the entire trip.

Charish
Charish
26 Followers