Chandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," she panted, and offered Chandra her half. "Let's lick each other's half clean"

They did, and when they had come to again Mary Lou said, "Now let me explore your body."

She kissed Chandra full on the mouth and played with her tongue in the wet, willing opening, and she revelled in the feeling of Chandra's inexperienced hands on her luxurious body. Then she pushed the shoulder straps down her shoulders and shoved the cups down her breasts -- the stiff, deep purple nipples stood out like buttons. She went further down, paying attention to her navel and finally she sank her tongue into the warm, strongly smelling tuft of dark pubic hair. She cupped her vulva with her hands and started sucking her pussy, while she slowly turned round to offer Chandra a good look at hers.

"Ooh... Suck me... Eat my pussy... Yeah, come... Hmmm. Ooh..." Chandra moaned, and then she saw Mary Lou's cunt close to her face. She stroked Mary Lou's buttocks and helped her place one leg on either side of her face. Her cheeks burnt with desire, and she slightly raised her head and started sucking, while she ran her hands down Mary Lou's back, and then round to her breasts. She rolled the stiff nipples between her fingers and stroked the undersides and both girls kept on sucking until they came together and sank down in a heap, panting, sweating and entirely satisfied.

"Coffee?" Mary Lou asked some twenty minutes later -- and to her delight she heard Chandra respond, "Or me?"

12