Chandra's Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door hadn't fully closed behind Bill and I was on her. I ripped her clothes off and took her right the on the living room floor. She pulled my head down and kissed me and I tasted the salty bitterness of Bill's discharge in her mouth and I rammed her all the harder. When I came it was so hard I was almost surprised that cum didn't come out of Chandra's nose. I didn't wait to go soft, I pulled out and shoved my cock in Chandra's mouth, "Suck it you fucking slut. Get me hard again so I can fuck your slutty little asshole." When I was erect again Chandra pulled away from me and got on her hands and knees, "Do it! Fuck your unfaithful little whore in her ass." I plunged my cock in her pussy to get some lube on it and then I lined the head of my cock up with her asshole and pushed. It slid right in and I started banging Chandra as hard as I could.

"That's it, that's it baby, fuck your cheating whore. Fuck my ass baby, fuck me hard."

Chandra kept talking and her talking inflamed me and I kept fucking her as hard as I could until I finally erupted in her ass. When I started to go soft Chandra got up and ran for the bathroom and came back with a wash rag to clean off my cock and then she took me in her mouth and went to work on me again. When I was hard she pulled me on top of her, "Fuck me, come on fuck me hard. Make me forget my lovers baby, fuck their memory right out of me."

She talked and I fucked.

"Did you like seeing me suck his cock baby? Did you see me deep throat his big dick? I almost let him fuck me baby, he almost got to go all the way. I knew you were watching and I wanted to let him fuck me. Would you have liked that baby? My legs kicking in the air as he pumped his big cock into my tight pussy. Would that turn you on baby, would that make your cock hard?"

It went on like that the rest of the night and it wasn't until I was lying exhausted next to Chandra's sleeping body that I realized that my cock had gone too easily into her ass - way too easily - and I began to wonder just what my wife was really doing on her dates.

Three days later I noticed Bill, Marv and Dave all sitting at the same table in the lunchroom. I asked them if I could join them and they waved me toward the empty chair. After a lot of small talk I broached the subject that made me want to sit with them. "Guys, I'm hoping that you can help me out. I know Chandra has dated all of you and I also know that gentlemen aren't supposed to kiss and tell, but my position is such that I have to ask. I want to ask her out but because she works for me I have to be extremely careful so that I don't get hit with sexual harassment bullshit. Rumor says she's pretty easy and if she is that means that I might have no worries about the harassment crap. How about it, can you help me out here?"

The three of them looked at each other and then Marv said, "She's easy all right, but she's also just a little bit weird. She will fuck your brains out, do damn near anything you want to do, but only if you agree to suck your juices out of her after you are done. Then you take her home and she gives you a final blow job and never dates you again."

"Just one time? Anything you want and then never again?"

Mike said, "That's right. The night I took her out we never even made it to dinner. She slid over next to me before we were even a block from the house and told me to head for a motel and then she went down on me while I was driving."

Then Bill said, "I didn't even get to a motel. She had me pull over and then she let me do her twice in the back seat and then she made me take her to Mario's for dinner. I asked her why Mario's and she said it was because they had long tablecloths. She actually went under the table and gave me a blow job. A room full of people for Christ's sake and she's under the table and sucking my dick. Then it was to a motel and it was ass, pussy and mouth until it was time to take her home. She gave me a last blow job on her living room couch before telling me I had to leave and then the next two times I asked her out she says no. Told me she doesn't want to get too involved with any one guy."

"Well if that's the way she is I'd better leave her alone. If she's that strange there is no telling what she might do.

I couldn't believe it. Chandra was fucking everyone she was dating. And I'd be sitting at home waiting for her with a hard on and a smile on my face while she was out doing what I told her that I imagined her doing. What bothered me the most was that driving home and thinking about it had given me a very hard woodie. When I got home (Chandra had the day off because it was her birthday which is a paid holiday at our company) Chandra was waiting for me in nothing but high heels and thigh highs. "Waiting for my present baby. How soon can you get it up?" I wanted to scream at her and call her an unfaithful bitch, but what I did was pull my hard cock out and wave it at her. "Oh goody, you must have been thinking of me all day."

"You and all your lovers" I said with an edge to my tone of voice, but Chandra didn't pick up on it.

"I'll have a new one for you to think about this weekend. Come on and fuck me while I tell you what he is going to do to me."

"This weekend? You aren't due for another three weeks."

"I know baby, but it's my birthday and I want to give us both a present. You fuck me so good after my dates that I'm almost sorry I don't get to go out every weekend. Come on baby, fuck me while I tell you about Charlie."

She took hold of my cock and drug me toward the bedroom where she bent forward over the bed and said, "Fuck your whorish wife baby. Fuck me like Charlie will this weekend. Pound me like Charlie baby, fuck me hard. I'll be sucking his cock before we hit the end of the street. I'll tell him to skip dinner and find a motel. I'll spend the entire evening while I'm gone fucking his brains out. I'll let him fuck my pussy, my ass and I'll swallow as much cum as he can pump out. Don't you wish you could see it baby? Don't you wish you could watch your little whore getting fucked by her lovers? He'll fuck me real good baby, and then I'll have him suck all of his cum out of me before I come home so you won't know you're getting sloppy seconds. Think of it baby, think about Charlie fucking me and then you fucking me when he gets done."

I didn't confront Chandra, but I did set her up. I wanted to see for myself that she was a whore. I didn't disbelieve Dave, Marv and Bill, but men have been known to exaggerate their conquests. I told Chandra that I had to go over to my mother's, but that I would be home by the time her date was over. She gave me a wicked little grin, "If his car is in the drive when you get home and we aren't in it you better sneak quietly in the back door - we might be busy." When Charlie picked her up I was sitting on the end of the block in a borrowed car and as they pulled away from the house I saw Chandra's slide over next to him and just as she had said her head was in his lap before they hit the end of the block. I followed them across town and when they turned into a motel parking lot I headed for home. I knew what was going on in that motel room - Chandra had already described it in detail.

I should have been angry and upset. Hell, I should have been mad enough to kill, but all I was was hard. When Chandra got home that night she gave Charlie his goodnight blow job and then he was gone and Chandra and I tore into each other and fucked the rest of the night and most of the next day. The next day Chandra asked me if she could go from dating once a month to dating once every two weeks. "I love the wild ass way you fuck me after my dates baby and I want it more often than once a month." I knew now that she was an unfaithful whore, but I loved the sex we had too and so I said, "I don't care sweetie. If you want to date every night it's okay with me as long as the fucking stays as hot and heavy as it has been."

"You mean that? I can really do it as often as I want?"

I nodded a yes and she threw herself into my arms, "Oh God baby, I love you. I really, really love you."

For the next six months Chandra dated on the average of three times a week and when she came home she would tell me her fictitious story of what she had done and we would fuck like mad. I finally came to realize that what I had married was a nymphomaniac. Occasionally I would follow her just for the erotic sight of seeing her head go down in her date's lap as he drove. Her rule of never dating anyone twice fell by the wayside. There just weren't enough men where we worked for her to date a different man every time and she wanted to keep it in house so to speak. Given the way things had been going it shouldn't have come as any great surprise to me when one night I followed Chandra and her date to a motel and found Dave, Bill, Ben and Mike waiting in the parking lot. I wondered who had to clean out her pussy after that little affair and then that night I waited for the gangbang story, but didn't get one. No matter, we fucked like minks that night and the next day.

The next afternoon Chandra hit me with the zinger, "We have to get married now baby. We can't put it off any longer - I'm pregnant."

Is it mine? I don't have a clue. I suppose it could be, but it could just as easily belong to one of the others. I'll bet Chandra is praying that the kid doesn't have red hair or Marv might be getting a lot of side glances from people. Chandra interrupted my thoughts, "How do you feel about being a cuckold baby?"

"What?"

"I still want the great sex we have after we become a married couple. How do you feel about people thinking that your new wife cheats on you? I want to keep dating as long as it keeps you fired up and fucking me like crazy."

I'm still wrestling with that question and I don't honestly know what my answer is going to be, but the sex is just so goddamned good when she has her fake dates. I don't know that I want to give it up either.

12