Chanel's Rehearsal

Story Info
Chanel West Coast has fun on set.
2.5k words
4.38
16.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer - This story is a work of fiction, did not happen, and has no basis in reality. All characters presented are over the age of 18.

*****

It was early morning on the set of Ridiculousness as Chanel West Coast sat on the couch, staring absently at her phone, wondering if she could get Rob to make wardrobe let her keep the dress she'd put on - a red and black flannel number, sleeveless, with an extremely low-cut neckline that dipped just beneath her breasts, showing off some of her best assets. It was one of the few benefits of having to listen to Rob rehearse, though calling it a rehearsal was way too generous. It was mostly listening to him crack his own bad jokes in between the ones that had been written for him while they played the same video a dozen times.

She looked up from her phone when Steelo actually laughed at something, he usually had a better sense of humor than Rob, and on the screen she could see him looping a video, making it look like two guys were humping some girl in a bikini.

Steelo paused the video and got a faux thoughtful look on his face, "Ya know, I think I tag teamed that girl before."

Rob bent over, hands on his knees as he laughed, "They're getting your sloppy, what, third and fourths? I don't think I can say that on air, man."

Chanel rolled her eyes and scoffed, "That shit doesn't happen in real life. It's just some, like, porno fantasy that guys dream up."

Rob and Steelo shared a look and he gave his stupid little high pitched, "Whaaaat?" She hated that and she hated that they were always trying to pull this shit on her like she was some stupid blonde bimbo.

"I'm not stupid. What girl would actually want that? It'd be gross. And two dudes would be worried about it making them gay or whatever."

Steelo laughed and reached over to give her a playful shove, "Come on, Chanel. Haven't you ever wanted to be spit roasted between two dicks?"

Rob laughed again and came closer before echoing Steelo, "Yeah, Chanel, don't you wanna be spit roasted?" Then he put his hands out like he was grabbing some girls hips and humped the air. "I mean, you did make a song telling everyone to eat your cookie. You're not selfish, are you?"

Chanel sputtered, "I mean, I suck dick. I just don't want, like, a dick in my butt, you guys."

"Chanel, Chanel, Chanel..." Rob shook his head and walked around like he was playing to the audience even though all the chairs were empty. "How can you not want a dick in the butt, Chanel? Man, what's more west coast than that?"

"Yeah, Chanel, how you gonna be west coast if you don't have a dick in your butt?" Steelo had turned to face her and she started to feel flustered as they both made fun of her, the clip of the guys humping the girl in the bikini stuck looping endlessly in the background.

"Look, guys, there's nothing west coast about anal—" Rob and Steelo both cut her off, howling out in unison, "Porn!"

Chanel flapped a hand at her face, trying to fight off the blush forming at their ribbing. It only got worse as Rob came and sat down, grabbing a hand in his own and acting sincere as he said, "Come on, Chanel, if you really want to be west coast Steelo and me could give you hand with this whole dick in the butt thing."

She laughed it off, twisting her hand out of his before trying to scoot away from him only to find her way blocked by Steelo, who had slid over beside her. Her mouth dropped open when she realized they were serious about it. They'd flirted with her before, why wouldn't they, but they'd never meant it - it was a game between them, but she realized just how serious they were when they each put a hand on one of her thighs.

"Whoa, whoa, you guys are serious?"

"You know it."

Steelo started moving his hand along her thigh, "Yeah, Chanel, we are. You think we don't notice those outfits you wear? I mean, damn girl, you couldn't show any more cleavage if you wanted to." His hand echoed his words as it came up to cup her left breast and his thumb ran in slow circles over the exposed skin.

Chanel licked her lips, confused, her eyes flicking between both of them. Five minutes ago she'd have been against it all, horrified by it, but with both of them pinning her in, Rob's hand on her thigh and Steelo's teasing her breast she suddenly wanted it. She was a bit scared of it... but she wanted it. She looked from one face to the other and when she met Rob's gaze he leaned in close like he could read her mind and asked, "You in?" and she nodded quickly before he moved in and kissed her. Short kisses at first, then lingering, deepening until their tongues were meeting.

She could feel Steelo's hand slip off the fabric of her dress and slide under, his palm a bit clammy as his thumb traced circles around her nipple. Rob's mouth left hers and she let out a sigh, tilting her head back as his mouth slid down, placing kisses along her chin and licking down to suck and nip at her neck. Then he and Steelo both pulled away from her and she looked up with a groan to see Rob motioning her up. "Turn around. Get on your knees." She followed his directions, turning around on the couch, getting on her knees with her hands on the back of it, facing away from him, presenting herself to him.

Steelo was moving around to the back of the couch and she felt Rob tug on her dress, pulling the wide straps down and she helped him one arm at a time until the top of her dress was at her waist, her heavy breasts hanging free in the cool air of the studio while a fire built in her belly. Steelo came up to her and pushed her hair back behind her ears as she looked up at him. Rob was pushing her dress up around her waist, exposing her ass.

"Take it easy, Chanel. Me and Rob gonna take care of you." As Steelo spoke he took off his belt and she watched him unzip his pants and slip them down along with his boxers until his half erect dick was there, a musky scent that she drank in. She took an experimental lick while Rob eased her panties down her thighs, helping him wiggle them down to her ankles and off as she savored the salty taste of Steelo's flesh. Her toes curled and a shiver wound its way through her as Rob suddenly blew cool air on the warm, wet lips of her pussy.

"I'm gonna eat your cookie now, Chanel."

She almost laughed - that stupid song - but god, suddenly Steelo was pressing his dick forward, the soft, salty flesh entering her mouth as she felt the first lick of Rob's tongue, his face pressed into her ass. She was practically vibrating with pleasure that was only partly physical as Steelo ran his dick in and out of her, her lips wrapped snugly around it, feeling it coming to full erection within the confines of her mouth as she curled her tongue to cup it, savoring the feel of it.

She heard him let out a long moan of pleasure as his hands rose up to grip either side of her head and he began to fuck her mouth, figuring out as they went how much of him she was comfortable taking. She started to make her own sounds of pleasure, muffled by Steelo's cock, as Rob worked on her from behind, his tongue moving up and down her slit, feeling him work one slick finger into her before she felt him reach another hand beneath her to slowly roll her clit between his fingers.

Chanel was slowly grinding her hips into Rob's face and fingers as she started to move in time with Steelo's dick as it slipped in and out of her mouth, her tongue cupping it and flicking at the head each time it nearly popped free of her mouth. Steelo had released her head now that she had his rhythm and depth and he pawed at her breasts, tweaking her nipples. She felt him reach back and slap her ass.

Rob's hand dropped away from her clit and she heard him unzipping. She imagined him stroking his dick behind her and ground harder into his face, letting Steelo's dick pop free of her mouth to release a strangled, drawn out, "Fuuuuck," as Rob gave one last, fierce lick to her pussy before she felt him abandon her and turned around to see him standing, dropping his pants. He grabbed both of her cheeks, squeezing the ass she'd worked so hard on before stepping forward and sliding into her, making her shiver and groan as he began to slowly thrust, one hand dipping back below to focus on her clit.

Steelo's voice interrupted her, reminded her, "Hey, don't forget me," and she wrapped his still slick length in one hand, stroking in sync with Rob's thrusts, her thumb tracing the rigid head of his cock with every stroke, sure she could feel the crown of Rob's dick as he took her in long, slow thrusts that threatened to spill his entire length from her before surging forward and letting her engulf him entirely. She could feel herself clinging to him, her walls closing in tight as she panted, one breast swinging in time as Steelo held the other prisoner, stroking her nipple.

Chanel took Steelo back into her mouth as Rob increased his pace, his warm, salty length sliding in and out, one of his hands reaching up to pull forcefully at her hair, holding her in place so that she was a still body for him and Rob to fuck independently, at their own pace, two cocks thrusting easily in and out of her.

She could feel her climax building as they pumped her from end to end, Rob's hand robbing her of her senses until suddenly his other hand slid down her ass and he pressed his thumb into her asshole and she bucked, cumming, groaning around Steelo's dick as the muscles of her body all clenched painfully at the sudden unexpected violation. A mess of sensation she'd never felt before.

She heard Rob swear, felt him pull out of her, and she collapsed, laughing in sheer delirious, pleasurable release as Steelo slipped free of her mouth.

"God damn, Chanel."

She managed to gasp out between breaths, "That was amazing. Oh my god."

"You haven't felt anything yet. Come over here, Steelo and get under her."

She looked around at Rob, he was stroking his dick, keeping it hard, as Steelo came around, stripping as he did so, to stand behind her. He manhandled her to her knees until she was facing what was usually his side of the couch before roughly stripping her dress up over her head and she was suddenly completely naked before them. She knew what she must look like - blonde hair mussed up from Steelo grabbing it, spit probably on her face, but with great tits thrust forward and the ass she'd worked so hard on sticking out round behind them as she knelt, shaved pussy leaving drops of her arousal on the couch beneath her.

Chanel licked her lips as Steelo slid beneath her so that she was straddling him. She was short and his dick was long enough that it brushed against the lips of pussy if she didn't hold herself upright - and she didn't. She rotated her hips against the head of his cock, listening hard to Rob behind her. As she felt him kneel on the couch behind her she sank, the head of Steelo's cock popping in, then the rest of him followed, filling her with a sigh, leaning forward to present herself to Rob while kissing Steelo in anticipation.

The first she knew of it was sharp pressure as Rob's cock pressed against her ass and she tensed, briefly, before trying to relax and within moments the head of his dick had slipped inside her, a bizarre sensation made erotic mainly by how dirty she had imagined it. She felt Steelo's cock give short strokes within her, distracting her, and then Rob was pressing forward, easing the rest of his cock into her, the pressure building until it was unbearable... and then he was withdrawing, the pressure easing as he pulled his length from the tense ring of her ass until only the crown of his cock remained. Steelo remained a hard length within her, his mouth alternating between sucking each breast before coming back up to kiss her, working her up as Rob began to ease slowly in and out of her. She was so tight she could feel him throbbing inside her.

It took long minutes before she was anything approaching comfortable, the burning warmth of a cock in both her ass and pussy. The feeling of painful fullness slowly left her as her body eased up under Rob and Steelo's ministrations and they found a gentle pace with her, Steelo's hands on her thighs and Rob's on her hips, gathering speed as they became two burning brands of sensation moving within her body in a way she'd never known, never dreamed of. The feeling of both their bodies slapping into her, the sound and smell of sex rolling over all three of them as they pumped in and out of her was overwhelming.

She locked gazes with Steelo, pressing her forehead to his as she drove length into her, breath mixing harshly as she gasped and he grunted and suddenly he was tensing and crying out. She felt his cock quiver, warmth splashing again and again inside of her until he lay still, inside her, unmoving save for the motion driven into them from Rob's quick and frantic thrusts. A pleasurable warmth building where Rob drew in and out, her ass finally relaxed enough that she could feel the head of his cock pop out and back into her, drawing hissing breaths and cries of, "Fuck," every time it did until finally he, too, pulled out with a groan and moments later she felt warm strands of cum fly up to land on her shoulder, other streaking down her back and dripping into the crack of her ass, flowing slowly into where Rob had left her open to the world.

They all lay there, Steelo's dick slipping out of her as he softened, breath heavy, their skin sticky with sweat and sex, Rob still squeezing and kneading her cum covered ass as the video that had started it all looped in the background.