Change

Story Info
A couple tries something new.
7.3k words
3.85
37.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

The light on the deck was just filtered shade in the morning as he looked over at Fay and smiled at his wife of 30 years. "Good looking then and now" went through his mind as he took a sip of his coffee. Art had enjoyed being married to Fay and with the children out of the house the two of them were beginning to open up their interests to things pushed aside or new ones they had not had time to get to raising a couple of great children.

She caught his glance and said: "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Oh, nothing special. I was just admiring how you look and how you've matured, how absolutely gorgeous you are and wondering what that feeling is that's growing down near my waist!"

"You're terrible, Art! Thanks for the compliment though. I feel the same and it's really a dividend to be here now living the way we do." She paused with the tip of something else on her tongue unsaid, hesitant and kept her lips slightly parted but said nothing.

"What's that you are trying to say, Dear?" Art asked waiting.

She sipped her coffee, rubbed her thigh with her left hand on the outside and silently squirmed a little then haltingly spoke. "I was just wondering. Kind of a what's next sort of wonder, you know?"

He just nodded as he'd had some of those thoughts but since she was the only woman he'd ever had full sex with, he didn't want to say his thoughts had been fantasies trying different women but coming home to Fay, still in love so he said nothing and waited.

She saw the nod, took a deep breath and spoke. "Art, do you think either of us missed anything just being sexual only with one another our whole lives?"

He was more than a little shocked but secretly pleased that she must have been wondering what variety was like too.

"A few times but I never missed anything with you. You are perfect, gorgeous and sexy and all I want. Of course, everybody has a fantasy or two but that's just it, they are fantasies."

She listened, heard what he didn't say and jumped in. "What if we could each try some of ours, make them real, not leave them as fantasies, explore them and come home with one another still in love?" She stopped and asked the question he never thought he'd hear: "Would you?"

"This is seriously possible" went through his head before he took a long ten seconds and answered his great wife. "That sounds like a fantasy, doing others then staying in love without it effecting us. What makes you think it's possible?"

Fay sat back, sipped and spoke quietly. "Remember Lillian, my friend who is the high school librarian? Well, she and I had lunch Saturday and she shocked me. Told me that she and her husband had been going to discreet house parties for the last five years and doing just that. They go there, socialize a while then sort of pair up with others and live out their fantasies. If there's no one there that they like they just socialize. I asked her if it had hurt their marriage and she said it did the opposite added a turbo boost to the sex. They go home, screw like minks for days and days after and talk about it for a month before they'd go back and do it with a different group at that same house. Small groups like four or five couples, no singles, totally discreet and nice with some age spreads she told me."

"So, Miss Fay. That got you thinking, eh? I have read about that but didn't know if it was actually real or not. If you and I went, could you handle the jealousy, could I? Could you handle the public aspects of having some form of sex with others around but essentially doing your fantasy with a real and total stranger? You can be pretty shy before you get going even with me sometimes, Fay."

There was a pause but not a long one until she answered. "I have thought about that and decided it's just recreational sex, not love, not a desire to leave our relationship. It's just like trying a new farmer's market but a whole lot more intimate. You know I've never touched another man's cock, right? I let my college boyfriend finger fuck me once and suck my tits but I never even touched his cock. I was saving myself."

"Yeah, I know just like all I ever did before we got married was some heavy petting, sucked a tit or two and finger fucked a couple of my girlfriends in my old car. I have some of those fantasies too and maybe this is the time we should see if it really is something to try. What are yours, Fay?"

With no hesitation which meant she wanted to do it she replied immediately and firmly.

"Good. I decided before I brought it up if you were up for trying it so was I. My fantasies? Your cock at 7" is pretty big and very thick from what my friends tell me but I have always wanted to try one that was uncut, even more good sized, maybe one that had a big curve in it, see if my pussy would stretch a little. I've wanted to suck an uncut cock and peel the skin back, let the helmet poke out and suck it thinking the whole time about that thing pushing my pussy lips aside...squirting in me and cumming buckets and buckets knowing you were doing something at the same time. Maybe a Latin guy or a big black guy with a monster cock. Does that shock you, Art? Too many fantasies?"

"Not shock so much as be surprised you hadn't said something earlier so we could at least role play it. How did Lillian get started? Did she tell you?"

"Oh, she did more than that. By the way, what is your fantasy? She gave me the Internet address of the group they go to for me in case I wanted to look into it. I guess she could tell I was open to something new somehow. Maybe you could check it out for us."

"My fantasy is simple: have total sex with a red head who has big boobs, freckles all over with a bush of bright orange or red pussy hair and lips to suck then fuck. You want me to check it out? I don't think so. If we are going to explore it I think you should check it out, talk to the group's hosts, find out how secure this is, start getting more involved since you are likely to be the shy one and this will get you started overcoming that. The more you do up front, the less nervous you'll be walking in the door with me I think."

"I never thought of it that way, Art. Leave it to me to find out and we'll talk about it later after I know more." With that she stood up, placed her coffee on the end table and walked over, straddled him, pulling her panties to the side and spreading her lips so that his now exposed cock could slide inside her and they could quietly fuck and cum which they did right out there on the deck, twice.

it for a month before they'd go back and do it with a different group at that same house. Small groups like four or five couples, no singles, totally discreet and nice with some age spreads she told me."

"So, Miss Fay. That got you thinking, eh? I have read about that but didn't know if it was actually real or not. If you and I went, could you handle the jealousy, could I? Could you handle the public aspects of having some form of sex with others around but essentially doing your fantasy with a real and total stranger? You can be pretty shy before you get going even with me sometimes, Fay."

There was a pause but not a long one until she answered. "I have thought about that and decided it's just recreational sex, not love, not a desire to leave our relationship. It's just like trying a new farmer's market but a whole lot more intimate. You know I've never touched another man's cock, right?"

"Yeah, I know just like all I ever did before we got married was some heavy petting, sucked a tit or two and finger fucked a couple of my girlfriends in my old car. I have some of those fantasies too and maybe this is the time we should see if it really is something to try. What are yours, Fay?"

With no hesitation which meant she wanted to do it she replied immediately and firmly.

"Good. I decided before I brought it up if you were up for trying it so was I. My fantasies? Your cock at 7" is pretty big and very thick from what I can gather but I have always wanted to try one that was even more good sized, uncut and maybe one that had a big curve in it, see if my pussy would stretch a little. I've wanted to suck an uncut cock and peel the skin back, let the helmet poke out and suck it thinking the whole time about that thing pushing my pussy lips aside...squirting in me and cumming buckets and buckets knowing you were doing something at the same time. Maybe a Latin guy or a big black guy with a monster cock. Does that shock you, Art? Too many fantasies?"

"Not shock so much as be surprised you hadn't said something earlier so we could at least role play it. How did Lillian get started? Did she tell you?"

"Oh, she did more than that. By the way, what is your fantasy? She gave me the Internet address of the group they go to for me in case I wanted to look into it. I guess she could tell I was open to something new somehow. Maybe you could check it out for us."

"My fantasy is simple: have total sex with a red head who has big boobs, freckles all over with a bush of bright orange or red pussy hair and lips to suck and then slip it in, spread the same lips and fuck stroke after stroke.

You want me to check it out? I don't think so. If we are going to explore it I think you should check it out, talk to the group's hosts, find out how secure this is, start getting more involved since you are likely to be the shy one and this will get you started overcoming that. The more you do up front, the less nervous you'll be walking in the door with me I think."

"I never thought of it that way, Art. Leave it to me to find out and we'll talk about it later after I know more." With that she stood up, placed her coffee on the end table and walked over, straddled him, pulling her panties to the side and spreading her lips so that his now exposed cock could slide inside her and they could quietly fuck and cum which they did right out there on the deck, twice.

Chapter two

Art was driving with Fay sitting next to him in a nice short blue skirt and white top which showed more of her nicely ample cleavage than normal. Neither had said much tho both had gotten their best new casual outfits on.

Fay had found over the next two weeks all that they needed to know and she had talked, joined the group which held house parties and this was the night. Their first house party with three other couples at a big brick Georgian home about 45 minutes from their home. Fay had gotten more comfortable with the idea by arranging and checking and was now the more expert of the two on what was about to happen.

She had opted for a four couple party which was a two daybeginnersFriday then Saturday night party the same weekend. She had explained to Art that Friday was an 8 to 10-11 pm get together with the other couples as none were very experienced at it and this allowed for some highly social time and a little fooling around if things progressed. If they clicked then Saturday would be 8 pm until 3 am but with a twist. To come back Saturday night you were to meet the couple you were changing with somewhere else, switch partners and drive together to the party as dates to finish breaking the ice.

She had been shifting her legs and scooting one way or another the whole ride, little signs of anxiety or desire. He didn't know which but liked watching her as he knew she was already worked up a little sexually. This was a big departure for Fay sexually and he was enjoying the thoughts of it for her and for him. It was going to only get more so especially with the very small, very thin panties he'd seen her slip over her nice ass. She had chosen only to trim her bush and was not in the shave it all camp, favoring natural. It was a lot like anticipating a wedding night.

Art had thought of nothing but sex for three days now especially when Fay had told him the profiles of the other couples. One couple was about their age, English, educated, well off, trim and attractive slim professionals who traveled a lot and just wanted to "enrich" their sexual range. The next couple owned the home and were about 45 years old, upper middle class with the guy a business owner and about 6'2" tall and 200 pounds. His wife was a mother and soccer mom who was an attractive dark brunette, built pretty well and looked very sultry in the photos they got. Fay had sent photos of them as well. All g rated at this stage. The last couple this weekend was a retired but not famous pro baseball player who was African American, about 40 now, still very fit and handsome. His wife was a white gal who was Irish, full of freckles, red hair and very well built. Art thought he knew who they would be trying to come back Saturday with given their fantasies if others didn't get there first.

Finally, Fay spoke: "Nervous, Artie?"

"You look great by the way. Not really nervous, just excited more. Well, maybe a little nervous. My balls are huge, hanging in the sack like two tennis balls with all the sex I've been thinking about the last two days since you got us in. How about you, Honey, still want to do it?"

"God, yes.In for a penny, in for a pound though tonight might be lightweight duty at best to get comfortable. Your think your balls are swollen. You should feel my lips. They are already wet with just the thoughts of someone kissing me, maybe putting their hand up my skirt and running a finger across my pussy, sucking on my tits. God, I just about can't stand it."

"Hang in there kiddo. Don't cum now. Save it for them and if we don't get that far with them tonight I'll take care of you at home cause there is gonna be sex tonight!


She hugged him and laughed, shrugged her shoulders, casually adjusted her bra as he looked ahead, pointed and told her they were there.

On the way to the front door he told her he loved her no matter what and she thanked him, rang the bell and the door swung open to welcome them in. It was the home owners who looked very normal, neat and clean, invited them in and introduced them around after getting them each a glass of wine.

The two enjoyed a house tour and started finding out about the other couples while music played and they all stood and drank, talked, got to know one another for about an hour. Eventually, the homeowner put his glass down and asked Fay to dance with him in the t-shaped great room on the hardwood where the rug had been pulled back for the weekend. He watched them dancing and saw her pushing her tits against him and knew he was doubtless getting stiff and that would do it for her.

Just then the brunette plucked his arm and moved them to the dance floor where she put both arms around his neck and laid her head against him, sinuously moved her body against his front. She had large, soft tits that made little soft circles on his chest to the point that by the end of the song he had his hands on the top of her ass and was massaging it, pulling it towards his cock which was against her tummy. The music changed and the two continued uninterrupted. She guided him towards one corner of the T opposite where Fay was now moving to the other with his partner's hubby. The two other couples switched with the English gal dancing with the big African American and her husband swaying with the redhead and all her freckles

About the middle of the song he saw his partner move her head upwards and open her mouth to be kissed so he did. She was so open, so wet, so sweet and soft it was like dew from above, sweet dew. His cock was as stiff as it had ever been and he knew she could feel it between the front of her thighs and on her belly as their kiss deepened. She sighed and opened her lips, moved her tongue to touch his teeth, explore his tongue and pull him tighter against her. It must have been a timer but just then all the lights in the house dimmed to no more than 20% of what they had been with one overhead led flood shining directly down on the hardwood in the middle of the T. The couples were all more or less private and he could see that Fay was also kissing the host, had her skirt bunched as he explored. It made him incredibly hot thinking about it and his kisses began to trade liquid with his hostess with passion, moans and real lust building. One minute they were dancing like this and the next her hand slid between them and found his belt, slipped behind it and down his front to grasp his hot and very hard cock.

When her fingers found it she whispered: "Good God, Art. You have the perfect giant cock! I am going to fuck you no matter what. Touch my pussy please, Art" she whispered and spread her legs for him.

He was surprised when his hand found no panties at all, just dark fur and very wet, swollen lips between her thighs. His finger slipped across the top and she shuddered as her clit let her know. It was a stupendous clit, at least 3/4" long sticking out of the top of her vulva. The finest clit he'd ever imagined and one he was going to suck. Nothing like it in his life, ever. He tweaked it twice and she stopped, shuddered and he stuck a finger in her as she came all over his hand, gripping his cock so hard it almost hurt as she moaned, shuddered and then froze as she flooded his hand with her juices. In ten seconds she recovered and pulled his hand, leading him somewhere.

She led him over to a hidden couch in an alcove just around the corner from the T and instantly slid her skirt and top off, popped her bra and dropped to her knees so she could take his cock out and suck it. She saw it and almost whistled as she said: "My hubby is nothing like this. This is a huge cock. My god, Art, you have to let me suck it." As she did, she held his balls, murmering into his cock, making him feel absolutely fabulous. In just a few moments she stood and he felt her breasts, sucked the large nipples and she bent her knees and came again when he braised her big clit with the tip of his cock before putting her on the couch and kneeling so he could suck that clit in. It was the absolute best tasting pussy he'd ever had and the biggest clit he'd ever even heard of. It just made her come and come. In ten or fifteen minutes she started pulling his head, letting him know he should put his cock in her. He straightened up, it waved near her face and she just grinned and said: "Let me watch it go in. I want to see it spread my pussy. Please, Art?"

He spread her on her back, opened her legs revealing a soaked, swollen mildly hairy pussy ready for him. Slowly he centered it and she guided the head, placing it at the entrance, moaning little moans of joy. With no haste, he pushed gently and they both saw the head slide inside, felt her muscle ring then the relaxation as the head went past it and he bottomed against her cervix. Each time he pulled back the lip of the crown of his cock raked that little wet rough spot of tissue on the inside of the front top of her pussy and she moaned and quivered as the g spot vibrated with joy. Neither knew how long they stroked as he pulled and moved her tits while she sucked his fingers and his tongue as he fucked her. She was just like an animal operating on instinct, now totally in lust of the deepest sort. Her sounds were gutteral and not even words, just intense feeling, over and over and over.

She must have come four times while he was in her. The last time she fainted and was actually out for five or ten seconds from the passion she felt. She woke as his balls began to heave and a flood of his sperm and fluid entered her very full pussy. He pumped and she humped taking it all in. Her eyes were closed and all she did was moan and moan and moan cumming by then herself to match his. There was human fluid all over the place and neither cared. At that moment, he didn't care what Fay was doing, totally lost in the pussy that was flooding his cock.

She woke, moved a little and his amazingly still hard cock plopped out all wet and juicy. She reached down and sucked it, slurped it really, until it was full hard then without a word, she laid on her stomach then rose on all four with her ass for him. The message was clear: the other opening. He slowly stroked up and down from her clit back up towards her anus until his cock tip was totally soaked again and pushed until he brown ring opened then the muscles relaxed and his big, thick cock was in her ass. An inch, a moan, a pause, another inch, a moan, a pause, then all of it slowly. Her hand reached under her and found her clit while he squeezed her tits and stroked very slowly in her ass until she quivered and shook again, not once but twice and it was then he began to feel his balls heaving, swelling with fluid and spurting it through his cock well up inside her body. He bet she would be draining for two days as he spurted three or four huge spurts of cum into her until it began to leak around her ass onto his cock which slowly softened and came out. The two fell onto the floor, arms wrapped around one another. Somehow, her hand was on his cock and the other had a small pair of panties, now wet with their cum wadded into it which she whispered to him: "take this. Smell it when you want to think of me. Art, you are the best fuck I've ever had."

12