Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that it's any of my business but....How many parties have you had? How many times have you done this?" he asked.

"Art, honey, you are the first man I've had other than my husband. I was a virgin when we married. You?"

"Actually, the same for Fay and me. We both fooled around a little but were penetration virgins when we married so this is very new."

"You are the best fuck a woman could ever want, honey. I'll screw you any time day or night, anywhere you want. Fay is one lucky woman especially if she got my hubby's little four inch thin prick out. He's a great husband but a good fuck he is not." She laughed and hugged him then started to hand him his clothes as she gathered hers. They found a bathroom and cleaned up a little as they dressed, tired now. Art was astonished to see that it was ten thirty. Better go find out what Fay was up to.

The two got fully dressed, hugged and she repeated her offer which he reciprocated but both wanted now to try someone else tomorrow he guessed tho he did not know exactly how that was going to work. They walked back to the T and found Fay sitting with the Englishman who had his hand on her breast and another up her skirt, fingering her while she stroked his cock which was medium sized and normal until he spurted all over his stomach and flopped back, thanking Fay who smiled, found a tissue and cleaned her hand. She did not look flushed from lust like his hostess still did so he guessed she had not gotten all he had enjoyed.

She looked up and saw Art and started to dress as well though she was not fully naked. She too gave her panties to the Englishman, a custom it seemed. She smiled at him and let him know with her eyes the night had met all her expectations too, whatever had actually happened for her.

Fifteen minutes later the four couples were all dressed in the kitchen saying their goodbyes and soon were all in their cars save the hosts. Not a word about Saturday's festivities.

Fay got in the car and spread her legs to show Art how swollen and wet her naked, wet pussy was. He didn't ask but she told him..."I got so damned hot my morals if I had any went the way of lust on the dance floor much less the alcoves. The host got three fingers in me and I sucked him off back in one of them. He has the smallest dick I've ever seen except on a young boy! Nice guy but no cock. I put my finger in his ass and he came a little bit then. Not exactly a great love but a really nice guy. The Englishman put two fingers in my pussy and worked my tits until I came twice for him then sucked him off. I let him rub my pussy with his cock and wanted him to fuck me but he didn't want to put it in me, just rub my clit and then put his fingers back in, rub my other hole a little. He found my G spot though and made me cum so it was worth it. Can you believe it, two guys in one night? You are still the king though, Art. You have the cock to die for!

How did the hostess do? Was she as built and sexy as she looked?"

"God, Fay. I thought I was gonna die. She has the greatest tits with these big aureoles and nipples like pool cue tips which are connected right to her clit. You have a very sensitive clit and so does she but hers sticks up like a little cock at least 3/4" and is really juicy to suck on. It makes her cum every time. She probably, with my mouth, fingers and my cock, came half a dozen or more times. The last time just before I shot everything I'd been saving up in her pussy she actually passed out. Very lusty woman. I came and she sucked my wet cock with her juices and mine all over it back to hard then rolled over onto all fours and took me in her ass while she stroked that clit and I pulled and rubbed her tits. I came again. I must have shot four spurts up her ass which she will be draining all day tomorrow. She is a very sexy lady. Guess what? They are virgins to others as well. I was the first fuck since they got married by anyone other than her husband who she loves but just doesn't fill her up. They use a big black dildo to satisfy her but she really liked me and I loved it. Here, here's her wet panties..a gift."

"This was some kind of night, Art. Did you get any feelers about tomorrow?"

"No. I was gonna ask you about that. Wonder what we do now since I didn't get any invites though I got great thanks from the hostess. How about you?"

"The good looking baseball player, Edward, asked if we could meet them at seven for dinner tomorrow at Aristes Italian restaurant over on the other side of town and if I would consider being his date for tomorrow's more direct festivities. Since his wife, Helen, is an Irish red head with big tits and freckles I said we would so I think we are set. Is that okay with you, honey?"


"Okay. Are you kidding, it 's perfect. Well done!

Now spread your legs so I can finger your pussy while we drive. I have one more fuck in me when we get home for just you, the woman I love."

Chapter Three

The car was just pulling away from their house with Art driving and Fay sitting demurely in a summer dress, her best bra and panties so thin they might as well not be. Art's cock and balls felt full again as they had the night before with thoughts of Helen to come after dinner. For a mile or two they were silent until Art spoke up.

"Carol, the hostess that fucked me last night called this morning and made sure that we knew what everyone was doing tonight. She said that when we meet Edward and Helen at the restaurant we are going to eat separately as couples, me with Helen and you with Edward, then go over to Carol's house as couples and spend the night until time to go home with our "new" partners. She said there would be dessert at the house, soft drinks and wine and that the group socializing would be fairly brief."

"Great, Art. I'm a little nervous. What if Edward is the only black guy ever with a tiny dick? I only get this one chance and I want to really see a big one. When I saw him dancing with it partly hard last night it looked like it filled his slacks out so that probably isn't the case." She was just rambling a little which was a brief sign of nervousness.

"Honey, you look terrific. Edward is lucky to have you and I'm sure he'll fill the bill. His wife, Helen, looks like she is pretty well taken care of from listening to her last night and watching her fool around with her partner last night, the English guy. It will be fun to have an all evening date with new partners. Makes us both a little nervous to start with and gets the juices flowing, at least for me."

"Yeah, I know, I am just better when we are involved than waiting is all I guess. My pussy has been wet all day knowing what is coming. If he is big I might be pretty sore by the time we get home. I hope you have fun with Carol. Your fantasy, big tits, red hair and freckles."

The left turn signal was flashing just then as Art guided the car into the parking lot at Arestes, the restaurant. He came around and opened the door for Fay and walked her after she straightened her dress and fluffed her hair up to the front door and went in. Just inside waiting were Edward and Helen who stood with huge smiles and welcomed them. They all shook hands and hugged and Helen put her arm through Art's and said: "Our table's over here." Edward cued a nice compliment Fay's way and took her arm and headed the opposite direction to the table they would share. Neither Art nor Fay looked at the other as they went with their new partners to dinner and later at Carol's house, to fucking their brains out which everyone knew was the evening's real dessert.

Chapter four

Carol opened the door with her new partner for the evening and welcomed Edward and Fay in. The two were comfortable with one another touching arms and hips as they got glasses of wine and visited a few minutes with the two couples already here. It was not long until Art and Helen rang the doorbell and came in the same way though it was obvious that Helen was flushed and her skirt was mussed a little as though she had already enjoyed Art's fingers inside her temple on the way over from the restaurant. Her freckles were glowing and she was alight with that energy which was not only sex but beyond that: lust. Fay smiled and touched Edward's arm after they said hello to thenew coupleand visited aimlessly a minute or two with the group including Art and Helen, his red headed zoftig companion whose tits were rubbing his arms just standing there. Art was grinning like a silly kid and she loved seeing him living his fantasy..

Fay leaned in and spoke quietly up to Edward, the smooth skinned, dark brown tall date she had for the evening: "Is there somewhere we can go, Edward, to be a little more private? I'm interested in my dessert now."

"Honey, of course. We can go upstairs, slip into one of the extra rooms and be alone. I really want to explore with you. You are such a gorgeous woman."

They turned and slid quickly up the stairs with Edward following Fay, nudging her bottom with his big hand a time or two and whistling softly to let her know he approved. She was giggling by the time she got to the door and turned inside.

He followed her in, closed the door with his foot, swept her into his arms, bent his head down, began kissing her moist lips which almost instantly told him how hungry she was as they opened and her tongue pushed into his mouth, explored his teeth, then his tongue and swallowed some of the juices of his mouth which made her pull him even harder into her front. His hands found their way directly onto her bottom, rubbing her ass and moving the light dress around for a moment as their kissing went on until one arm came up and that hand found her breast, cupped it, moved it, pulled it enough that he broke their kiss and leaned down, sucked her nipple into his mouth dress and all and began to suck as hard as he could. She nearly lost her footing as the first orgasm of the night shot through her body. He knew it and put his other hand down below her hem between them and came up, found her soaked panties, wet with her juices, slid them aside, entering her with his middle finger, holding her up and pulling which made her cum yet again. She nearly fainted then.

The minute she stopped cumming she broke their kiss and stepped back, stripped her dress, bra and panties off and watched Edward who was tall, fit also hurriedly strip his clothes off. He was down to his boxers where, God help her, she could swear the head of his cock was near the bottom of the boxers still barely even starting to swell. When he was ready to peel them off she spoke: "Edward, let me take them off. I want to see your cock, let it know how much it's appreciated."

He said nothing, grinned, put his arms on his hips and stood still as she slowly felt his cock from outside the fabric, breath held and eyes wide, then found the waist band and slowly peeled them down his backside first slowly revealing an enormous semi hard cock.

"Oh, my God, Edward! You are beautiful. Magnificent Cock. Helen is the luckiest woman in the world."

"Not tonight, Fay. Tonight you get to play with it. Go ahead, it's yours for the evening."

She could not believe what she saw, the weight that she now held gently, how thick and heavy it was. Art was a full 8" long when hard and very thick but Edward's cock hung down semi soft at least nine or ten inches and was about 20% wider than Art's fabulous cock. It was just enormous, uncut, the head hidden beneath a foreskin but with a helmet that looked like it had a g spot raking edge on it wider than the shaft of this massive tool. Her black, big, uncut fantasy curled through the corners of her head as she tried to comprehend it, gave up and just lived it. There it was, right in front of her, waiting for her hand to skin back and reveal the black head of this massive pleasure pole. She grinned, put both hands on it and started to peel it up and down, show the helmet with the single wet pre-cum glistening hole in the end and then hide it. As she did so his breathing quickened and she could feel it stiffen, get longer and then curve slightly to her left as it became fully hard. After a minute of stroking it she put one of her hands down and lifted the full weight of two massive balls while finding the head with her lips and tongue which she slurped at, missed off center then got it right and sucked it into her mouth and to the back of her throat.

He was holding her tits and twirling the nipples or handling her hair, rubbing the side of her head as he grunted with pleasure as her mouth sucked as much of his cock as she could in and out.

She groaned and then stopped, still holding his cock and stood, stepped over to the bed and laid on her back, spread her legs wide and said: "Edward, I'm ready. I want you in me and I want you now. Right now! Fuck me with that gorgeous cock, please!"

He stepped forward as she guided the head which split her lips wide apart with more moisture than she'd ever produced until he was inside with one final effort to get past her muscles, deep inside her body. She was not coherent by then, just making sounds of some kind of animal joy as he entered her, split her as wide as she'd hoped. She no longer felt like a woman having sex. She felt and acted like an animal deeply involved in lust enough that words would not do as she humped upward. He was so strong his big arms reached down, picked her up and held her by the ass and back and impaled her on the monster while he stood and leaned back enough to balance them as they fucked. Each stroke as he moved her whole body up and down touched her as far as it was possible to go inside her and each stroke she came a little more until his cock was white with their juices each stroke. She was just in a constant orgasm splashing his black cock with every juice she had until he began to mumble he was getting ready to cum. She reached with one free hand down to his balls and squeezed until he shot, spurt after spurt into the depths of Fay's stretched pussy. The hot wetness inside her sent her over the edge again but this time was so strong that she fainted, went completely limp and passed out from excess joy and lust. The next two hours for Fay were dreams, fantasies, pleasures and in every way, in every opening doing everything ever thought of and bliss, one long, tapering orgasm until she......

Chapter five

Art watched her lay there in their bed at home as she smiled, slept and said nothing, completely exhausted and out until....Fay opened her eyes.

"Where am I, Art?"

He laughed. "Good to see you returned from the land of the eyes rolled up and out of it, kiddo! You are home in our bed and it's 7 a.m. Sunday. How are you feeling?"

"I don't know yet. I had this hours long dream where Edward had this wonderful monster of a cock and it went everywhere in me, every opening, every way and I just kept cumming until the world went black with pleasure, no pun intended."

Art help up a flash drive. "Helen told me she knew this might happen and she and Edward had planned ahead. He took still and motion photos of the two hours you were out with a good camera sitting on the dresser in your room so you can watch them later. You were right, you were in a heavenly state of bliss. There is no part of you which has not had sex in every conceivable way, honey. I watched the movies and if you have any fantasies left I can't imagine what they would be. Helen says it's like that every night for her with Edward who is a terrific lover. I think you'd agree with that, right?"

She was rubbing her tits with one hand and feeling her outer pussy lips with the other and starting to realize it wasn't a dream, it was real. "God, Art. I lost it."

He just laughed. "Honey, that was the point. You got it all and in one sitting. I got my fantasy as well. Helen was fantastic, an absolutely fabulous woman who was the best blow job ever and has a pussy just like honey. Her light red bush was just enough to tickle me and we fucked on and off for three hours in every position. I let her set up a camera too and those are on the flash drive. They have one and we have one. My fantasy life is now complete. I swear I came on her tits at least twice and in her pussy which milked me like a cow gets milked at least twice more then she got on her knees and offered her ass to me. I almost fainted when I came but somebody had to drive you home so I didn't! There was not one drop of cum left in my balls when we quit, not one!"

Fay was curled against him, touching his body with hers, too tired to fuck but loving him when she asked: "Can you get the laptop up here to the bedroom so we can watch each other, honey?"

He laughed, got up and went for the laptop while she held the flash drive against her breast and closed her eyes, sighing happily. It hadn't been a dream but it really was a dream, a dream of a fantasy come true for both of them.

12