Change in Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second Mom saw me standing in the middle of the room revealing the soft and smooth skin of my thighs in a skirt that was exposing more than hiding and a top that was not only clearly displaying two pairs of well-developed breasts but also the shape of the nipples, she just froze and stared at me in disbelief. Dad, on the other hand, didn't even give a second glance and got busy with TV.

Meanwhile, Dan tried his best to get Granny's attention, but her mind was busy trying to digest the near-nakedness of my body. Finally, she gathered enough strength and asked why I was dressed like that, but instead of answering her I went to the couch and curled up next to Dad. I knew she was going to raise the issue again but Dan's pestering kept her so busy that she didn't get a chance and was forced to move on to other subjects.

She told me that my brother had called them and had asked them to visit me today because I wasn't feeling well. On hearing this I somehow managed to keep a serious face but my mind was working overtime to try and understand why he would ask them to see me on a day he knew I would be dressed inappropriately.

Was it to check on me or there was some other motive? And suddenly it dawned on me that he wanted to test me on how I would behave in front of my own dad and mom. The minute I realized that I knew I couldn't let him down. Although it wasn't easy and required a lot of tact and subtlety, but got down to working my charm on my dad, while at the same time not letting Mom guess my intention. I took advantage of each and every opportunity to show as much skin as possible to my father.

I went and sat right in front of Dad with my skirt riding up all the way to my black panties. At first, he tried to avoid looking at the near-nakedness of his daughter but the display started to become more risqué, and slowly he crumbled. The sight of him sitting a foot away and looking at my exposed thighs and tushy sent a shot of adrenaline running through my whole body and I decided to take it a step further.

I found all kinds of excuses, such as pouring coffee in his cup or bending down to pick something up from the carpet, to offer him a clear and close look at my cleavage, the roundness of my breasts, the blue veins disappearing into the top and the nipples struggling to remain hidden under the sheer fabric.

To make sure that he got a good look at all my assets in all their glory, I did everything slowly and sensually. While pouring coffee into his cup, my nearly-naked breasts were inches away from his face and while I slowly filled his cup with coffee and milk his eyes feasted on my ripe cups.

Although both of them kept talking as naturally as possible, within two hours they had seen more of my body than they could have ever imagined and I knew that as soon as Dad got home he would either make my mom happy or his hands tired. They left before my husband came back from the office and I changed my clothes to more appropriate ones.

After changing, I lay down on the bed, closed my eyes, and felt really happy that I had not only done what my brother had asked me to do but had also taken up the challenge he had thrown at me. I was beginning to see him in a different light, but more importantly, I was starting to see myself in a different light.

Later in the night, he came online and I was waiting for him wearing that top and the skirt. He looked at my face and my smile told him everything.

The first question he asked was how did Dad take it?

"He'd have made Mom happy tonight," I calmly replied.

Without showing any reaction, he asked me what Dad liked best.

"The same thing you like."

"The old bastard already enjoys Mom's big pair and now he wants yours, too."

"Well, having one more pair to enjoy won't hurt him," I said smiling.

My brother nodded in agreement and asked me how the day started.

"I was nervous in the morning and when Dan saw me dressed like that, it made me more nervous."

"What did he say?"

"He didn't say anything, but was surprised to see me like that but he was OK later."

"Did Harry see you?"

"No, I changed into other clothes before he came home."

"Stand up. Lemme see."

So, I just stood there in front of him, with my big breasts on display, my stomach completely exposed and the skirt revealing my naked thighs. I stood there like that for a couple of minutes, while he enjoyed the view.

"What was Mom's reaction?"

"She wasn't happy."

"I want you to do something."

"What?"

"Bring a glass of water."

"Why?"

"Just bring it."

So I got up and brought a glass of water.

"Now take the glass and pour the water on your top."

"What?" I asked surprised at his order.

"Yes, do it."

To be honest, I found the idea odd but began pouring it just where the cleavage started and soon the whole front part of the top became wet and transparent.

"Now put your hands on your hips and arch your back and remain like that for some minutes."

Without saying a word or feeling even a little bit ashamed, I obeyed him and stood there in front of him with my shoulders, neck, breasts, nipples, and stomach for him to enjoy. He fixed his eyes on my wet body and I saw his right hand move up and down and understood what he was doing but didn't say anything and silently watched as he masturbated watching his semi-nude sister. After satisfying himself, he went to bed and I went to change.

The next morning after Harry had left for office and Dan for school, I took out an old black T-shirt and a green sarong that I had last worn years ago. Then taking a scissor, gave the T-shirt a deep neckline.

After taking a shower I came out wearing a dark red bra, that black T-shirt, whose neckline was now so deep that not only a good amount of my breasts was clearly visible but even my stomach, and the mini sarong, which was hiding just my bottoms and red panties.

I had a good look at myself in the mirror and then went and lay down on the carpet in the living room. Later in the afternoon my son came back from school and froze when he saw me dressed like that and came back to reality only when I told him that lunch was ready.

Dan sheepishly lowered his gaze and went to the kitchen to have his food. While he was busy with his lunch I thought why not take some photos and show them to my brother when he comes online. So, took out the camera and started clicking my son, which was just a ruse to get him interested in taking my photos. After snapping him from five or six different angles, I finally convinced him to take mine.

I wanted the photos to make my brother feel 'good', so sat down on the couch in a very prim and proper way, only my boobs were exposed due to the plunging neckline. For the next shot, I went and lay down on the carpet on my stomach and placed both palms under my chin, giving not only a good view of my cleavage but also of my ass and legs.

For the third photograph, I decided to lay down on the carpet in a reclining position, with my palms outstretched behind me, and as the sarong was revealing my left leg right up to my panty line, I brought the leg up a little to completely expose my thigh and my left ass cheek.

When Dan saw me posing like that, with my chest out and my thigh and tushy stretched out naked on the carpet, he just stood there confused until I told him to stop wasting time.

After making sure that half of my breasts and all of my left thighs and ass were clearly and beautifully captured by my son, I asked him to take a close-up of me, with just my face and boobs in the frame.

During one of the web chats, my brother had enjoyed the sight of my bare shoulders, so for the last shot, I went to my room, took off my T-shirt and the sarong, and came out to the living room with just a towel around my body.

I went and lay down on my side on the couch and asked him to take a photograph of me in that pose and since by now he was pretty comfortable with my nudity, he did not look shocked when he saw that I was lying on the couch with my neck, shoulders, arms, thighs all bare naked or that my towel was struggling to hide my nipples.

Just to make sure that this one came right, he took two or three photos of me in that pose.

Once satisfied with the result, I said "Let's take one of us together", so Dan came and lay down behind me on the couch, placing his face on my cheek and his eyes barely inches away from my breasts, and I took his left hand and placed it on my boobs, with his palm touching my naked cleavage, and his legs rubbing against my bare thighs and his groin pushing against the towel covering my tushy.

I wanted us to remain in that position forever but it was getting late so we wrapped up the photo session and returned to the chores.

I was looking forward to showing James all the photos, apart from the one where I was with Dan, but later he text messaged me to tell me that tonight he wouldn't be able to come as he had some work. I felt sad and angry at him but there was nothing I could do about it. The next afternoon I was feeling lonely and missing my brother but he was busy in the office, so rang my parents to talk to them.

It was Dad who picked up the phone and we started talking about family stuff when without even thinking I blurted out that I was missing him and Mom. He replied that they missed me too adding that he would see me at my house within half an hour. Stupidly, I asked him whether Mom would come, too. He told me that he would come alone.

I don't know what came over me; maybe it was loneliness or horniness, but as soon as I heard that Dad was coming and that too alone I felt strange excitement and anticipation and also the realization that I didn't have much time to prepare myself for him.

I quickly took off all my clothes, took a shower, and decided to wear that black T-shirt I had worn during the photo session and sarong but didn't bother putting on a bra. After make-up, perfume, and several visits to the mirror, I sat down and waited for him to come and see his daughter in her full glory.

Finally, I saw him approach the door, and just before opening it, took a deep breath and invited him inside as calmly as I could. He walked ahead of me, sat down, and asked me to bring a glass of water. While he was drinking water, I sat down opposite him, with my breasts, thighs, and ass on full display.

"You're looking beautiful," he commented as his eyes admired the view.

"Really?" I asked in mock surprise.

"Yes. Although I'm not sure your mom will approve of this look."

"I guess she didn't like the clothes I was wearing that day, either," I said, lowering my eyes to my fully exposed cleavage in an effort to draw his attention.

Taking my cue, he moved his eyes towards my breasts and nipples, whose shape was clearly visible under the T-shirt, and nodded his head in agreement.

"Did you like them?" I asked emboldened by his effort to have a look at my body.

"Yes, of course," he replied, looking up from my cleavage.

I knew it was time to take it to the next step, so giving him a broad smile, went near him and curled up next to him. Placing his arms around my back, he rested his hand on my naked thigh while I placed my head on his shoulder, providing him with a good view of my boobs.

He started talking about his job and other stuff, but I turned the conversation back to important stuff.

I asked him why Mom always dresses so prudishly.

"Well, you know your mother; she's shy and conscious of herself, so she tries to hide herself under those clothes."

"But she's a beautiful woman and should feel confident in any clothes."

"I've told her that many times, but she doesn't listen."

I knew he was having a good look at my boobs but I wanted to see him look at me so laid my head on his lap, a move that provided me an opportunity to enjoy the sight of my own father admiring the nearly naked breasts of his own daughter.

But that wasn't all. As I was shifting my head from his shoulder to his lap, he moved his hand in a subtle manner from my thighs to the inner part of my thighs, bringing his fingers close to my blue panties. Although both of us noticed his action and even understood its meaning, we acted as if it never happened, as if we were still playing the innocent game.

"Do you find any similarity between Mom and me?"

"Yes, you both are strong women."

"What else."

"Your sharp features are like hers," he replied, playfully touching my nose.

"And?"

He didn't answer and started thinking.

I was dying in anticipation and hoping that he would at least allude to my breasts barely inches away from his lips, or to my naked thighs, which he was lightly stroking.

But when he didn't say anything, I changed tack and asked him if he thought I was a beautiful woman.

"Of course, you're beautiful," he said, lightly tapping my thigh.

Are you saying it just to please me?"

"You're beautiful in every way," he replied, caressing my long brown hair with his other hand.

"I think you're a handsome man," I commented, lifting my head and kissing his cheeks.

"By the way, would Mom get a fit if she saw me in these clothes?"

"I never imagined you wearing these clothes," he said, slowly moving his thumb over my panties.

"I also never thought that I would, but then people do things they never thought they would," I answered, shifting my tushy a little, so that his fingers could rest over my pussy.

"Yes, they do. By the way, where did you get this T-shirt from?"

I looked down at my T-shirt, saw that apart from the nipples my whole breasts were on display, a sight I'd never forget, and replied that it was an old T-shirt that I had altered a bit.

"You did a pretty good job".

"Do you like it?"

"I definitely do," he said, looking at my erect nipples.

Turning my face, I moved my head on his lap and felt his cock under my cheek. He brought his other hand to my face and lightly pressed my cheek over his dick. I closed my eyes tightly because I wanted the memory of this to remain with me forever. Holding him tightly by his waist, felt his arm moving under my T-shirt from my stomach to my breasts and cupping them tightly.

Without opening my eyes, I turned my face and boobs toward him. Lifting my legs, he forced the sarong to open completely, totally revealing my panties, and in the same motion he lifted my T-shirt over my big breasts, fully exposing them and the pink nipples.

I was now aching for his kisses and his touch, but after what seemed like an eternity he didn't move; I opened my eyes and saw him looking at his own daughter lying naked on his lap with her hand rubbing her panties in ecstasy.

When he saw my dark black eyes, he knew I was pleading with him, my own dad, to fuck my brains out there and then. He slowly lifted my naked body and took me to the bedroom, where he laid me down on the bed and slowly took off my T-shirt.

Then he went to the end of the bed, parted my legs, and then taking off all his clothes he stood there watching the pussy of his own daughter. He slowly started kissing and licking my toes and feet, sending a sensation so strong that it forced me to arch my whole back. Then he began using his tongue and mouth on my toes and legs in such a way that my whole body was now shaking and beads of sweat were forming on my forehead.

Slowly he brought his tongue from my toes to my legs to behind my knees and then to my weakest spot, my thighs. By now the pain was unbearable and I dug my fingers into his back to make him stop but he remained unfazed and cupped my breasts with his hands and brought his tongue near my wet pussy.

While his fingers were working their magic on my nipples and my fingers were digging deep into his back, his tongue was tasting the wetness of my pussy. During all the years of my marriage, my husband had only used my vagina to get the load off his cock, but now a tongue was doing what his cock had never done, and what was making it special was that it was my own dad.

The magic of his tongue inside me made me cum not once but twice and that was just the start. He kissed each and every part of my body, he touched my whole body in the most beautiful manner, he bit me wherever I wanted him to, he caressed me as long as I wanted him to and he did it all with love, affection and most of all with pride.

While I was a little apprehensive about my own dad putting his cock inside my vagina, he handled it like a lover should: without any shame or guilt. The sensation, the feeling of taking my own dad's cock deep into my pussy cannot be described; it has to be experienced to be really appreciated. During the whole love-making session, neither of us had uttered even a word, if you discount my moaning, but finally, Dad spoke asking me whether he should come outside.

I nodded my head in negative and he came inside his own daughter's pussy. And instead of rolling off, Dad not only continued to kiss me after coming but also allowed his cock to remain inside my pussy for a couple of minutes. After making sure that I was fully content, he lay down next to me and we enjoyed our cigarettes in complete silence.

"Thank you, Dad. I needed that," I whispered when he got up to put on his clothes.

That night I messaged James that I was tired so I won't be able to come online. As expected, I spent the whole night thinking about Dad and our session. The next day neither Dad nor I called each other because both of us knew that we didn't need any affirmation or assurance. I kept myself busy the whole day with household chores and grocery shopping and the next day was a Sunday so was spent pampering Harry.

Monday would have turned into another boring day but Dan saved it. I was in the kitchen making coffee when suddenly he came from behind and gave me a tight hug, putting his arms around my stomach. Initially, I was puzzled because he hardly ever hugged me, and then dismissed it as a spur-of-the-moment act and got back to my coffee.

Later I was ironing his clothes when he again came from behind but this time instead of putting his hands on my stomach, he placed them firmly over my shirt and over my breasts and gave me a tight hug. This action came as a surprise and it took me some to get out of the situation, which meant that he had enough time to feel my breasts. But he did not stop there.

At night, I was watching TV in the living room, Harry was sleeping, when he came and sat down close to me on the carpet.

For the first five minutes or so, he just sat there watching TV, but then he started to untie the top string of my nightgown; I didn't pay much attention to it because I thought he was just fooling around. After untying the top string and flicking it open with his fingers, he put his head on my left breast and started untying the second string but instead of stopping him I told myself that he was just playing with the string, nothing else.

With the second string untied he proceeded to do the same with the last one and opened it without any resistance from my side. Sensing no reaction, he calmly flicked open a good part of my gown, clearly exposing my cleavage and even the green bra. At this point I wanted to stop him but then remembered that I had once told him there was nothing wrong in looking so now I couldn't stop him from looking.

Without even glancing at me, he put his hand inside my gown and started playing with my bra, with the back of his thumb rubbing against my breasts as calmly as he had put his hand inside the gown, he now placed it over the bra, fully cupping my boobs. A part of me wanted to rein him in but I said nothing.

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes he kept his face near my right breast while running his hand all over my bra, including my nipples and cleavage. Not satisfied with that, he asked me to stay with him until he goes to sleep, so accompanied him to his room and to his bed where he again placed his face near my boobs, and since the strings of the gown were already open he had no trouble cupping my breasts.