Change in Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continue this pace for a few strokes, but you want more. My invasion of your ass has gotten you extremely aroused and you want me to pound you. You look back over your shoulder and through gritted teeth you hiss at me to fuck you harder. Upon hearing those words I oblige, now working a little faster and with less concern for your tight ass. The change has the intended result, as your arousal level skyrockets. You feel the orgasm you have obsessed with all day now bearing down on you like a runaway train; you can't stop it and you give yourself over to it.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK MY ASSS!! POUND IT!! AAAUUUGGHHHHHHHH!!" you scream at me. You reach a point where your brain can no longer make coherent thoughts, as your body finally reaches the edge and tips over into the monster orgasm you've been desiring all day.

You feel your legs give out as at the same time you feel a huge gush of juices spray out of your pussy. Your body shudders and shakes as it convulses in pleasure, the only thing you can feel is my cock sawing in and out of your ass. And then through the haze of your orgasm, you feel my cock swell and then you feel it explode and coat your bowels with a huge orgasm, the warm wet sensation spraying deep inside of you. And then you collapse, the intensity of the orgasm being too much.

You wake up on the couch, not sure how long you have been out. You realize you are lying with your head on my lap and a sheet covering your body. The hand cuffs are gone, and you can feel that your body is clean and dry. I'm naked, my cock soft and clean next to your cheek. I'm rubbing your cheek, a look of pure love and bliss on my face as I watch you. You look up at me, one tear running down your left cheek as the joy and love you feel overcomes you. You lift yourself up on your right arm and the sheet falls down, exposing your naked body.

"Thank you...I've never experienced anything like that." you say looking deep into my eyes.

I smile and reply "Neither have I." I suggest we should go to bed, but you smile and say, "We still have one more to go."

I look at you carefully, wondering how it is that I could possibly have stumbled across a woman as alluring and driven by pleasing her man as you are.

We gently walk over to the bed, and you push me down. "It's my turn to do the work" you say. You lean over my cock, and with your mouth and tongue, you skillfully coax one more erection out of me. You then gently climb on top of me and, raising your hips, you slowly engulf my cock with your pussy. "Mmmmmmm..." you say as it disappears inside you.

You feel the delicious warmth enter your pussy as your muscles clamp down on my cock. "Mmmmmm...that feels so good!" I say as your muscles massage my cock. You begin to slowly rise up and then drop down on my cock and you begin to feel the initial tingles of another orgasm. You begin to grind your pussy down on my cock, your pussy lips kissing the bottom of my cock as you ride me. You put your hands on either side of my head as you begin to grind me in earnest, your moaning beginning to get louder. You can feel your orgasm getting closer.

I'm not far behind. "Yeah baby! Ride me...it feels so good buried in your pussy like this...soooo deep..." I moan as I begin to feel another load rising inside my shaft.

We begin to buck against each other. I grind my cock up into your pussy as you push your clit down onto my pubic bone. I'm very close now and I want to come with you. I reach down between us and I find your engorged clit. I gently flick it as it grinds on my cock. This causes bolts of pleasure to shoot thru you, causing your pussy muscles to clamp down on me even harder. "OH GOD...OH GOD...OHGODOHGODOHGOD...AHHHHHHHHHH...I'M CUMMMMMMMINNNNNGGG!!" you scream as your body goes rigid. This sets me off and I unload my third orgasm of the night deep into your pussy moaning and grunting along with you.

After an eternity, you collapse on me and my cock softens and slips out of your pussy, leaving behind a trail of our mixed cum. I gently bring you down next to me, covering you with the sheet and cradling your head with my left arm as I spoon up behind you, holding your body close to mine.

I whisper in your ear "I love you Penny" and you smile as you drift off to sleep...

12