Change is a Good Thing Ch 03

Story Info
A housewife's journey into black sex and submission.
4k words
4.23
160.7k
31
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pulled through the entrance of Mark Twain National Forest, the big wooden sign welcoming them to one of the the Show Me State’s premiere woodland recreational sites. Lisa sat in the front seat next to her black lover, Derek, her long red hair tied in a pony tail.

“Where we going?” Jamel said from the back seat.

“We’re going to the trailhead,” Derek answered.

Derek ran his hand along Lisa’s pale white thigh. She shivered at his touch. The thrill of being with him had not waned, now a full six months after having given her married body to him.

“It’s plenty hot,” Jamel said. “You sure you wanna’ hike today?”

“We’ll be okay,” Derek said, sliding his hand between Lisa’s legs and rubbing her swollen mound. Without thinking the thirty four year old mother of three spread her legs wide so her tall, muscled black man could touch her as he liked.

“I’m not dressed for hiking,” she said. “I thought we were going swimming.”

Derek smiled. Lisa was a pretty woman with thick, sultry lips and sparkling green eyes. She had wore a pair of skimpy, near see through shorts and a v-neck tee shirt that showed her ample, freckled breasts. She wore no bra or panties – something Derek insisted on. “You’ll be fine,” he replied. “I know a quiet, spot not far off the beaten path. There’s a small pool by a stream. We can skinny dip and have fun there.”

Lisa frowned but said nothing. She had never skinny dipped and the idea worried her. The last thing she needed was to be arrested for going naked on government land. How would she explain that to her husband? Still, Derek had his mind set on skinny dipping. Her love and need for his approval made her willing to do almost anythig he asked. It sounded odd, admitting she was in love with a black man who used her for sex. She was his piece of ass. Oftentimes she wondered if he loved her back, but in the end her feelings for him kept her chained to his every wish.

“Jamel, you bring the beer,” Derek said, “and I’ll bring Lisa.” He grinned, fingered her pussy and kissed her lips. “Is that alright with you?”

Lisa smiled, feeling his rough, callussed fingers man-handling her soft, wet mound. “You know it is,” she said.

They parked in a lot close to the picnic area. The typical clan of park-goers paused to watch, some frowned, others smiled knowingly. Lisa felt naked in her outfit. Her nipples poked through her shirt and her shorts were cut so as to reveal her pearl white hips with each step. If she bent forward not only would her cleavage be revealed but also her pink nipples.

Derek took her hand and led her onto the trail, marked by red, yellow, and blue ribbons. Jamel brought up the rear, a knap sack filled with Bud Lite and beach towels on his shoulder.

When they passed a group of young men on the trail she felt her face burn red. The college aged boys took their time moving aside, devouring her body and grinning. One of them saw her wedding rings. The look on his face was enough to make her realize that it wasn’t hard for others to figure out that she was a suburban housewife with an itch being scratched by a black man -- and not her husband.

As the boys sauntered off, Derek took Lisa into his arms and kissed her passionately. She felt his lips press against hers, his tongue dart into her mouth, and his hands slide into her shorts. He pulled the fabric down just enough to show her pale hips to the retreating group. The boys gawked. Derek held her in his iron grip, allowing them a long, enveloping look. His gaze, hard and posessive, made it clear who was master of this red headed woman.

“Why did you do that?” Lisa asked after the young men were out of sight. She adjusted her shorts and stepped back to the trail.

“I like putting white boys in their place,” Derek, said. “None of them have dicks like mine and none of them can make a woman feel as good as a black man.” They moved through the brush quickly, sweat rolling off in thick beads. “Which reminds me. Have you cut your husband off yet?”

Lisa smiled. She loved her husband, but not in the same way she loved Derek. The idea confused her, but she wa able to push it aside. Sex with her husband was boring. She discovered that fact years before she found Derek. Sex with Derek was invigorating and steeped in taboo thrill. “Yes,” she said. “I had to be creative, but so far so good.”

Derek smiled. “Good girl. How did you do it?”

“I jack him off when he wants sex.”

“Oh my,” Derek laughed. “What’s it take, two fingers around that little cock?”

“Something like that,” Lisa said. “I talk dirty to him. I tell him I have a lover and my pussy is off limits. I tell him things that get him off – things he wants to hear. He likes to fantasize about me and other men. He doesn’t really believe I have a lover. He thinks I’m being erotic, playing with him.”

“Someday you will have to tell him for real,” Derek said. “And put him in his place for good.”

“I know, but not yet. Let me work on him this way. He cums so fast he does’nt mind that my pussy isn’t open for business.”

Derek laughed. “Okay baby. The pond is this way.”

The pond was small and surrounded by flat rocks. A canopy of trees reached up and over, clouding it in dark shadows. The floor was smooth rock, a wash out from years of rain. A small creek fed it water on one side and then bled it on the opposite side. The water was clear, clean, and ran at a leisurely pace.

Lisa stripped and waded into the waist deep water, feeling it’s cool, sweet fingers pressing the day’s heat back. Derek and Jamel undressed and watched from the bank. She looked at their dicks, big black fire hoses that hung low. Lisa went under and floated up, all 120 pounds of her naked flesh visible to the men. Their eyes were on her shaved pussy, something Derek insisted on. Her clitoris was long and swollen.

Lisa thought about the ride there, hours from home while her husband slaved away at work, not knowing what she was up to. They had stopped at a small country gas station. The owner had been an old friend of Derek’s. Derek made a point of showing her off to him, an old black man with salt and pepper hair. Her shirt was lifted and the old man gazed longingly at her breasts. Lisa didn’t protest. The man told Derek how lucky he was to have a fine young woman to fuck. Embarressed, Lisa stood by quietly while Derek let the man slip her shorts down and run his aged, arthritic hands along her hips, between her thighs, and across her soft, moist pussy.

“Yes lucky,” the old man said. “If I could get it up I’d take her from you.” He laughed good naturedly.

“Would you like to try her out – see if she can get your pecker up?” Derek asked.

The old man pondered the idea before shaking his head. “No, it aint no good. I’d love to fuck this woman but I know I can’t and that’s that.”

“Go ahead.”

“No. Besides, she’s your woman. I can tell from looking that she’s afraid of the idea.”

“No she’s not,” Derek said. “Are you Lisa?”

Hesitently Lisa shook her head.

“If I got her pregnant she’d be in a bad way,” the old man replied. “You’re married, aint you honey?”

Lisa nodded.

“Thought so. You on birth control?”

“No I’m not.”

“It’s okay,” Derek said. “She does what I tell her.”

The old man scratched his chin. “Well, as long as you’re fucking her bareback,” he said, “guess I could have a whack at it. Is that okay with you little missy?”

Lisa looked at Derek. “Yes,” she said finally, “it’s okay with me.”

The old man stared at her body. “Take her in my office. There’s a couch in there.”

Lisa was led to a backroom. There Derek slid her shirt and shorts off. She stepped out of her shoes and handed them to him.

“When he’s finished, come to the car. I’ll be waiting.”

“I have to go outside naked?” she asked. “Leave my clothes please.”

“It’s a short walk,” Derek said. Moving close, he fingered her hair. “You make him cum. In you, on you, whatever he wants. But do it.”

“Okay,” Lisa said, eyes cast down. She felt like such a slut allowing herself to be used and ordered about. “Derek, why do you do this to me?”

“You don’t mind, do you?”

Lisa bit her lip. “No, she said. I guess not.”

Derek left the room and Lisa stood on the cold concrete floor, arms around herself. An old worn out couch sat behind her. A metal desk covered in papers and a swivel chair were at the opposite end. Outdated calanders, most of them littered with photos of nude white women, covered the walls in a hodge- podge fashion

The door opened and the old man walked in, smiling, eyes full of mischief. He shut the door, locked it, and stood before her. He was tall, balding with patches of grey, and had a moustache that reminded her of a wooly worm in need of a trim. He wore grey cotton work pants and a white undershirt. Tufts of hair poked out of the edges of his shirt. He looked at her, pleased with what he saw.

“You’re a housewife alright,” he said. “A stretch marks here and there, but your body looks good. Tell me, why are you with Derek?”

Lisa tried to answer but stopped. She had no good reason save for the fact that she loved him, so much so she had given him control of her body.

“Never mind,” the old man said. “As long as we get along that’s all that matters.” He moved to the desk and removed his shoes and socks. “Come over here. I want you to take my pants down.”

Lisa undid his pants. They slid down his skinny legs and he shook them free. Next she took hold of his underwear and pulled it down, his black penis greeting her, surrounded by a tangle of grey pubic hair.

“You’ve become his slut, haven’t you?” the old man said.

“Yes,” she replied.

“Your his for the asking.”

“We have a relationship,” she said.

“Based on sex.”

“Well, yes. Sex is a large part of it.”

The old man took her into his arms and kissed her lips. He tasted of tobacco and his whiskers tickled her face. He rubbed her ass with his hands and looked into her green eyes. “Just make sure you don’t get into trouble,” he said.

“I won’t,” Lisa said in a low voice. “Would you like me to suck your cock?”

“Oh yes,” the old man said, “that would be fine.”

Lisa smiled and slid to her knees. She took his aged penis into her hands and kissed it. Opening her mouth she began to suck the limp tool. She felt his hands go to the back of her head and she did her best to coax his penis erect after stuffing it into her mouth. Several minutes passed before the old man pulled her back.

“It just won’t work,” he said sadly. “And you’re such a pretty woman. I was hoping to plant my seed inside your belly, just like when I was a young man.” He fondled her breasts and pushed her face to his chest. Lisa’s lips found his nipple and she suckled, twirling her tongue over his aged skin as he played with her body.

“Maybe,” Lisa said, incrdulous at her words, “if I lay on the couch. You could get on top and see if it works? Or if I got on my knees? Try and put in my pussy.”

“On your knees then,” the old man said. Lisa moved to the couch and took the position, her pale, white hips inviting him to violate her. The old man shuffled behind and rubbed his penis against her pusssy. After several mintues Lisa felt it begin to grow, inching it’s way bigger and bigger until it slid into her wet pussy. The old man groped her breasts, squeezed them and pulled on her nipples.

“You must like black dick to let an old codger like me fuck you,” the old man said.

“I love it,” Lisa said. “I really love it. I don’t know why but black dick is my favorite.”

“What about your husband?”

“I don’t fuck my husband much. Just Derek and his friends.”

“Do you like my black dick?”

Lisa smiled. “Yes. It feels good inside me. I want you to cum in me. Does my pussy feel good?”

“Best pussy I’ve had in ages.”

“Good. Then cum in me. Cum in me deep. Fill my belly with your sperm. I’m your slut.”

“I’ll get you pregnant maybe,” the old man said.

“I don’t care,” Lisa lied. “See if you can get me pregnant. I’d like that.”

“You’d let an old man like me knock you up?” He chuckled and pushed his semi hard cock into her, picking up speed.

“I can’t get enough of it,” Lisa said. “Just think how you’d feel if the next time you saw me my belly was fat with your baby in it. You could brag how you got a married white woman fat with baby.”

“Yes...” the old man said.

“Would you like to preg me?” Lisa pushed hard so the old man could feel her pussy wrapping around his black snake.

“I’d like to own you,” he said. “Keep you pregnant. Take you away from your husband.”

“Oh my,” Lisa said. “You’d keep me barefoot and pregnant.”

“Yes...Oh god yes...” the old man moaned. His cock suddenly became stiff and Lisa felt a warm penetration of liquid flowing into her. The old man gripped her waist and pushed himself in as far he could go. Lisa allowed him all the time he needed to finish, to fill her with sperm.

“Now all we have to do,” he said, panting, “is decide on a name for the baby.” They laughed. Lisa turned to face him and the old man pulled her close, hugging her as if they really were lovers. He kissed her lips again and ran his hands down the small of her back. He squeezed her tight. Cum ran down her thigh.

“Thank you,” he said finally. His words were genuine and his eyes sparkled with a joy that made Lisa glad she had done this for him. “For a moment I felt young again.”

“Well, for a moment,” Lisa said, “I was wondering if maybe we really should decide on a name.”

They laughed again and the old man dressed. With a smile on his face he walked her to the car. A man, filling up his truck, looked up. The look on his face at seeing an old black man, arm in arm with a young, naked, white woman, was enough to make Lisa giggle.

Splashing water brought Lisa back to the present. “Hi!” Derek said, swimming close. “You look good.”

“So do you,” Lisa said.

They embraced. She felt his long, thick penis stiffen and rub her soft belly.

“Your pussy needs attention right now,” he said.

“Oh?” Lisa said. “Mayb we should dry off.”

“No,” he said. “I’m going to have you in the water. He bent to kiss her. She closed her eyes. His kisses were warm and passionate. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. In a moment his penis glided easily into her pussy. He thrusted into her, bobbing her up and down in the water.

“I love you Derek,” Lisa said, feeling the full force of her lover’s manhood.

“I know baby,” he said.

“You won’t ever stop fucking me, will you?”

“Never,” he grunted. “Your pussy is mine forever.”

Lisa squeezed her legs tightly around Derek. He held her there and pumped in and out of her pink pussy. Jamel watched from the bank. He stroked his cock and grinned.

“You’re such a slut,” Derek said.

“I’m your slut,” Lisa replied.

“You’d do anything for my black dick.”

“Yes, anything. Anything at all.” His cock felt wonderful inside her, long and thick, filling her tight, wet pussy like she desired.

“The old man paid good money for you,” Derek said.

Lisa clamped her pussy down hard against the giant black fire hose inside her. “What?” she cried, “you pimped me out?”

“Yes,” Derek replied.

“Oh my god,” said Lisa, “I had no idea.”

“You don’t mind, do you?”

Lisa’s pussy was on fire. Derek felt so good to her. In a wave of passion she heard herself say, “No, no I don’t mind.”

Moments later Derek came, filling her with jism. Lisa came a few strokes later, toes curled, body pressed to the black man as if her life depended on it.

They swam for hours. Voices drifted in from the trail, but no one disturbed their shadowed retreat. They drank beer, swam, and lay on the flat stone bank to cool.

The realization that her body had been bought and sold earlier in the day agitated her. She would not fight it. The deed had been done. She knew there would be more. She knew she really had become a slut. How many men would have her body she did not know. She only knew she was enjoying the ride even if it weighed heavy on her conscious.

Lisa lay between the men and played with their cocks. Jamel’s cock was thin and long, with a round mushroom head. Derek’s cock was longer, fatter, and covered in veins. She loved playing with his cock, was fascinated by it’s black texture and it’s thickness. At some point she masturbaed Jamel and let him shoot his cum on to her belly. At Derek’s insistence she rubbed the warm liquid between her legs and into her pussy.

“I’m glad you shared me with that old man,” Lisa said. “Even if he did pay you.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. He was very nice. He needed me.”

“He was afraid of getting you pregnant. I wanted to laugh,” Derek said.

“Oh I’m sure,” Lisa said, giggling. Then in a sombre moment she asked, “What if I do get pregnant?”

“Your belly will get big and your breasts fill up with milk,” Derek said.

“Will you still want me?”

Derek smiled. “Of course. I like fucking pregnant women.”

Lisa sat up. “No, for real.”

“For real,” he said. “You won’t stay pregnant forever.”

“We’ve been lucky so far.”

“So don’t get pregnant unless I tell you to,” Derek replied.

“But you won’t let me get on the pill.”

“I like taking risks.”

“It’s a big risk we’re taking. I mean, if you don’t want me pregnant. You share me with your friends and you fuck me non stop. One of these times...”

“You won’t get pregnant,” Derek said. “Where are you going, Jamel?”

“To take a piss,” the thin black man said.

Derek sat up. “Hey, I have an idea. I want Lisa to help you,” he said.

“Huh?” Jamel uttered.

“Your piss, stupid. Stand over her and piss in her mouth.”

“Derek!” Lisa said, “no, no...” Her heart lept to her throat. She didn’t want urine in her mouth. She didn’t want to be used as a toilet. No, she thought, god no.

Derek motioned his friend forward. Lisa looked on in horror as his long, thin manhood was placed before her. She had tasted her own urine as a child and found it sour, pungent, and harsh. The look on Derek’s face made her realize that, despite her feelings, she would have to go through with it. Oh god, she thought, I know I won’t like this.

Cautiously, silently, she opened her mouth. Jamel fingered his limp cock and placed it over her lips. She closed her eyes. The smell of urine flooded her nostrils before the liquid splashed into her mouth. It drenched her and she gagged. She spuuttered, shut her mouth and coughed.

“Do it,” Derek said in a stern voice.

Lisa looked at him, her face dripping yellow pee. It ran down her neck and between her freckled breasts. Her eyes emplored him to stop but Derek was resolute. Soberly she leaned forward again, opened her mouth for Jamel, and allowed him to finish. He poured a heavey stream of piss into her. She swallowed a mouthful of the bitter liquid, gagged, and swallowed again. Jamel continued to urinate in her mouth and she took it as best as she could. When he was done, Jamel shook his penis, sending doplets of urine onto her face, neck, and hair.

“We’ve found another use for you,” Derek chuckled.

“Yeah,” Jamel said, smiling frome ear to ear, “that was fun! I wish I had to piss again.”

Lisa smiled sheepishly. She nodded and tried to wipe away the urine that clung to her face. Derek stopped her.

“Not yet,” he said, rising.

“Oh god,” she said.

Derek straddled her face, placing his fat penis before her. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes. A long heavy stream of urine flooded in. Derek moved his penis and sprayed her face, forcing it up her nose, across her eyes, forehead, and hair. She swallowd what she could and allowed the rest to coat her face, neck, and breasts. It dripped off her nipples and ran onto her belly. It seemed an eternity as Derek relieved himself, showering her with his load. When he was through, Lisa found herself covered in urine.

“Well that was fun,” Derek said.

12