Change is a Good Thing Ch 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m glad you thought so,” Lisa snapped. The taste of urine held her mouth captive. She slid down the embankment and into the pool.

“Don’t be mad, baby,” Derek said.

Lisa remained silent. She washed herself and when she reached the bank Derek met her with a kiss and a hug. “It wasn’t all that bad, was it?” he asked.

“No,” she said finally, “not that bad. Maybe, if you want to do it again sometime, we can.”

“That’s my baby,” Derek said.

The ride home was uneventful. By the time they arrived back it was dark. Lisa was dropped off at the corner of her block and she walked the rest of the way, trying not to attract attention to herself. The lights were off in her house as she made her way in. A message on the answering machine told her her husband was working late. She showered and did laundry before relaxing in front of the computer.

She opened her email and found a message from Derek. “Lisa,” it read, “I’ll be picking you up for lunch tomorrow. Wear a dress and no underwear. I have two cousins I’m going to introduce you to. Don’t let me down.”

Oh god, she thought, is this what it has come down to? Am I to be my lover’s whore? Am I to be bought and sold like so much meat?

Getting up, Lisa headed to the bathroom. She pulled out her razor and a can of shaving cream and began to shave the stubble from her pussy. She looked at her naked body in the mirror, and imagined what her body would look like with a swollen belly and breasts filled with milk. If she kept on this way she was certain pregnancy would soon follow.

But, she thought with a sigh, turning back to the razor, if she was to be shared tomorrow, she was going to make certain she looked good for whomever got hold of her.

12