Change is a Good Thing Sometimes Ch. 02

Story Info
A white wife submits to her black lover.
3.8k words
4.28
191.4k
32
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You didn’t shave your pussy,” Derek said, shaking his head. Lisa stood with her hospital “scrubs” around her knees, exposing her fire red mound of pussy hair to her black lover. They were in his living room. The windows were open and a warm breeze pushed it’s way in. Lisa had come from the hospital where she worked, expecting an amorous encounter. Instead she found herself being reprimanded and forced to expose herself from the waist down.

“I meant to,” she attempted, “but it feels funny when it grows back.” Her gaze fell to the floor, her face was red.

“I want it shaved,” Derek said. “I’ve asked you to do this for me every week for a month now.”

“I know,” she said, biting her lip.

“We had an arrangement. Your husband’s cock is inadequate. You come to me and I fuck you – I satisfy your needs. Maybe we shouldn’t go on if you won’t do something as easy as shaving that bush off.”

Lisa shook her head, amazed at how much power she had given the man and how willing she was to accept his edicts. “I want to keep on seeing you,” she said. “I’ll shave it tonight. I promise. Give me another chance, please.”

Derek stepped close. He patted her ass with one hand and gripped her red pussy hair in the other, tugging on it until she whimpered in pain. “Alright,” he said, “shave it tonight. But you must be punished.”

“Yes,” Lisa managed, incredulous at her words, “you should punish me.”

Derek crossed the room. “Your husband is away on business. Tonight we’ll go out. You will wear no panties or bra, do you understand?”

“Yes, Lisa said, “I do.”

“And you will wear a skirt and low cut blouse.”

Lisa nodded. She was addicted to Derek’s touch, was in love with his long black cock, and couldn’t wait to be filled with his potent black sperm again. Something about him made her willing to do almost anything. The past few weeks had been heaven. He had given her the physical attention her husband couldn’t give, and the opportunity to live out the fantasy of being a married white woman, in her thirties, turned black slut.

There was a noise in the hallway. Lisa turned to see a young black man, in his early twenties, eyes focused on her. He was of average height, thin, with skin as black as coal. She bent to pull her scrubs up but Derek stopped her. “This is Jamul,” he said. “He’s a friend of mine. Leave your pants down. I want him to see you.”

Lisa blushed. She let the folds of green fabric fall. Jamul smiled hungrily. He crossed the room and patted her fine white ass. A huge bulge in his pants gave wont to his intentions. He looked her body over carefully.

“Lisa will suck your dick,” Derek said.

Jamul unzipped his pants and a long, hard, erection jutted forth. His balls hung low, dangling like rocks in a sack. Lisa’s heart raced. Part of her wanted to leave, but need for Derek’s approval and the eroticism of the moment overtook her. She felt silly standing there, half naked, showing herself to a total stranger. Until a few weeks prior she had been faithful to her husband of sixteen years. Now she was in over her head, about to suck a stranger’s cock, all because her black lover had instructed her to do so.

Derek looked on, patiently. “Get on your knees,” he ordered, “then you can go home.”

Lisa slumped to the floor. Jamul’s cock was long and covered with dark veins. She gripped his erection, licked the head of his shaft, and closed her eyes. She put her mouth around his shaft, while the young man guided his cock down her throat. She gagged, then forced herself to lap her tongue over the long black tool and began sucking. She sucked hard so he would cum, and rolled his balls in her hands. In a few moments his penis stiffened, spas med, and her mouth was filled with hot, sticky sperm. White cum dribbled from the corners of her mouth.

“Swallow,” Derek ordered.

Lisa swallowed, sucked Jamul’s cock, draining it of all juices, and swallowed again. With his dick out of her mouth, Jamul patted Lisa’s head and rubbed his fat balls in her face. She sucked his balls into her mouth and cleaned them with her tongue. When she was done Jamul had a satisfied smile on his face. “Thanks, bro,” he said, “and thank you too, you fine red headed woman.”

. . .

Derek was an hour late. Lisa met him at the door in a low-cut blouse that showed off her freckled 34C breasts. The mini skirt seemed to please Derek. He kissed her passionately and ran a hand between her legs before turning her around and taking in the view.

“Fine,” he said, “When you walk I can almost see your ass. Now in the car with you.” Lisa trotted outside to where the Cadillac was parked. She stopped when she saw the two men in the backseat.

“Who are they?” she asked.

“Friends of mine,” Derek said, slipping an arm around her waist and pushing her forward. “The one that looks like a linebacker is Junior. The other one, the skinny fellow, you already know.”

Lisa blushed. She recognized Jamul, the man she’d given head to earlier. He was smiling, poking Junior in the ribs and talking. Junior, Lisa noted, was indeed built like a linebacker. He was a good looking brute and seemed more laid back than Jamul.


She opened the passenger side door but Derek stopped her. “No, no. In the back with my friends,” he said. She frowned, then squeezed in between them, trying in vain to keep her ass from showing. The material rode up anyway and both men laughed.

“Why am I sitting back here?” she demanded, her Irish temper rising. “This isn’t fair, Derek!”

“It’s part of your punishment. I promise they won’t hurt you.”

“Yeah,” Jamul piped in, “sit back and relax. We appreciate a fine white wife like yourself. We won’t do nothing to you, baby.” He grinned, his white neon teeth glowing in the darkness.

“They won’t do nothing’ I won’t allow,” Derek barked. Jamul shut his mouth. Junior smiled at Lisa and put his hand on her thigh. “Check her pussy, boys,” Derek said, pulling from the curb.

Lisa sat by, unable to resist, as the two men lifted her skirt and spread her legs. They looked long and hard at her pussy, grinning and running their hands along her thighs.

“It’s bald,” Jamul said, patting her pussy and squeezing it. His fingers lingered there, touching her clit, making her shiver.

They drove in silence for what seemed an eternity. When she tried to pull her skirt down both men rudely hiked it back up. After a few attempts Lisa gave up and sat there, pussy exposed.

Junior unzipped his pants and wrapped Lisa’s fingers around his beefy cock. She looked to Derek but he paid no attention. She knew what was expected of her. Slowly she began rubbing Junior’s hard-on.

“Use both hands,” Junior said quietly.

Lisa put both hands to work, noting the deep, thick veins and course, black texture. His cock was huge –- thick and long like a wild stallion. Moving close she sucked the bell shaped head into her mouth, tasting him. In a few moments she was kissing and sucking his cock.

“She’s one fine woman,” Junior said.

Derek grinned, glancing at the rearview mirror. “Yes she is,” he said, “just don’t forget who owns her.”

Lisa sucked hard, running her tongue around his throbbing erection and bearing down. She reached between his legs and pulled on his sack, squeezing his balls and making him squirm. Junior’s breath quickened. She felt his hand on her breast, the other softly stroking her hair.

“Are you a black man’s slut?” Junior whispered. Lisa looked up to utter, “yes,” and then went back to work on his cock. “Do you love black cock in your mouth?” he asked. Lisa nodded, not letting his penis leave her lips this time. “I bet you like it in your pussy too.”

“Her pussy’s off limits,” Derek said, shearing through the encounter, “at least for the moment.”

“No problem,” Junior managed. Moments later he was shooting sperm into Lisa’s mouth and down her throat. Lisa lapped it up as she had done earlier. If her punishment was to be used like a slut, she was going to do her part.

. . .

“What’s this place?” Lisa asked.

Derek pulled the car behind a brick building in the center of the crowded downtown area. “This is where I work,” he said. The sign out front read, Vivid Video and Camera. Lisa felt a nervous tremor run through her body.

The foursome got out and Derek led them through the rear entrance. Inside they found their way to the main showroom, containing glass shelves with all makes and models of video equipment. From there they headed down a hallway and into a storage room with shelves covered with odds and ends. At the far end of the room sat an old couch and a thick rug on the floor. A video camera on tripod sat close by.

“What’s this?” Lisa asked.

“This is the orgy room,” Derek chuckled, pointing the camera at her and switching it on. “Now, we’re gonna' have some real fun.”

“Oh I don’t know,” Lisa said, frowning and biting her lip. She pushed the camera away.

Derek pulled her close. “You want to please me, don’t you?”

“You know I do,” Lisa said, “but video? I don’t know. What if someone sees it?”

“I promise it will be fun,” Derek said, caressing her body and kissing her lips. Lisa shivered and fell into his embrace. “And if you want my cock you had better take your punishment like a good girl.”

Reluctantly Lisa moved to the couch. Jamul and Junior were already naked. They grinned, their erections hard and throbbing, waiting for her. She sat between them and let them take turns kissing her lips and fondling her breasts. Derek stood behind the camera and began filming. As they kissed her they took turns unbuttoning her blouse until her slightly sagging 34-C breasts were hanging in open view for the camera.

What would happen, Lisa wondered, if someone she knew -– someone from work -- would see the video? The world would know she had become a slut for black men to use and to fuck and do crude things to. What if her friends found out? Would they secretly be jealous but then brand her a slut? What if her husband saw it? Would he understand that her needs were many and she had sought out relief in the arms of her black lover’s friends? Or would he be angry and leave her? She pushed the thought back, feeling vulnerable and cheap.

“Play with their dicks,” Derek commanded. “I want to see the contrast of your white skin on the black dicks that will use you.”

Lisa gripped both men’s erections and squeezed them. She slid her fingers up and down the shafts, feeling the hardness that she knew longed for her pussy. She felt like a slut, but a thread of excitement gripped her. She knew her pussy would be used, that she was considered easy and cheap -- and perhaps she was -- but the idea aroused the animal lust in her and she found herself willing to be used by these beautiful black studs for sex.

Junior lifted her leg over his, exposing her pussy to the camera while Lisa masturbated his stallion prize penis. “That’s the stuff,” Derek said, “rip that skirt off, Junior, and show us some pussy and asshole.” Junior fumbled with her skirt. Lisa heard the sound of fabric ripping. Moments late she sat naked for the camera. She was lifted by crude hands and placed on her knees as the camera concentrated on her most private parts. She felt Junior and Jamul spreading her ass cheeks, pushing thick, callused fingers into her anus, and squeezing and spanking her pussy. She knew better than to protest.

“Spank that pussy!” Derek shouted. “Make it hurt!”

Junior reached for his belt. Jamul held Lisa by her arms and Junior began plying leather to her pussy. She jumped as each slap of leather smacked her pussy. It hurt but she did not whimper. Instead she spread her legs more, taking each hit, allowing lust and passion to overwhelm her. After several minutes the flogging ceased and Lisa sat still, her pussy numb.

“Junior,” Derek said, “fuck her ass. Lisa, I want your tongue in Jamul’s asshole.” Lisa looked up, a puzzled look on her face. “Suck his asshole,” Derek replied.

“I’ve never done that before,” she struggled.

“It’s time you learned,” Derek replied.

Lisa watched as Jamul got on his knees and wiggled his black ass in her face. His balls dangled low, bouncing as he moved. She didn’t want to do this, but she didn’t want to upset Derek either. The thought of sticking her tongue in a man’s ass was crude and distasteful. She had enjoyed men’s tongues in her ass before, that much was true, but to be on the other end was, well, unsettling.

“I don’t want to,” she said.

Derek shook his head. “That’s too bad. I guess we can just pass this video tape around then. Show all your friends how you like getting naked with a couple of black men while your husband’s away on business.”

“No,” Lisa said, “no...I’ll do it...”

Derek smiled. “I know you’ll like it – once you get started.”

Lisa nodded. She felt her legs being spread apart from behind, and then a terrific pain tore into her rectum as Junior tried to mount her. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. It took several minutes before her body would accept the head of Junior’s cock. His thick member just would not fit.

“My ass is too small,” she said.

“Just a sec,” Junior replied, producing a jar of Vaseline. Apparently she wasn’t the only woman the boys brought here. Junior placed a large gob of the slippery gel on her white, married hole and forced it in with his thick fingers. Lisa heard popping, sucking sounds. “That should do it,” Junior announced. Slowly his penis was re-introduced to her virgin ass. This time the massive tool was able to inch it’s way inside.

Lisa turned to Jamul. She leaned forward and gripped his ass cheeks. She swallowed and slowly placed her mouth over his rectum. Cautiously, she ran her tongue over the black man’s hole.

“Come on baby,” Jamul urged, “stick that tongue in my ass.”

Lisa closed her eyes. Her tongue danced over the rim of Jamul’s asshole. She discovered, to her surprise, that the act was not so terrible after all. When Jamul’s asshole puckered open, albeit slowly, Lisa used her tongue to explore. There was no harm, she thought, no bad taste, just me exploring something new. She quietly pressed her tongue further. Jamul was relaxing with each probe. Lisa gripped his waist, fondled his balls, and pushed her tongue until it disappeared inside. Jamul spread his legs wide. Lisa’s mouth and lips smothered his black asshole and she found herself alternating between sucking and darting her tongue in and out. Her mouth was wet and the more she licked, sucked, and probed, the more her hunger rose for the act. She reached between his legs and fondled his balls and stroked his long, thin penis while her mouth made love to his anus. She pushed her tongue further in and felt the hole open wider, allowing deeper entry. She felt nasty -- very, very nasty -- and decided giving her body to these black men had been a good thing for her after all. Her pussy was wet and she was enjoying herself.

All the while, Junior was thrusting his massive cock deep inside her. Her asshole had opened up enough to take his hard thrusting. It hurt but she was willing to let him have her. Her pussy was begging for cock, but she knew it wasn’t time yet. Her asshole was deserving of attention and Junior was just the man to do it.

She looked at Derek, camera in hand. His fly was unzipped and his long, thick penis hung out like a black firehouse. She loved that penis – was obsessed with it. Since their first meeting, in which she had let him make love to her, all she could think about was her beautiful black lover and his wonderful sex tool. Sex with her husband was infrequent and lasted only a few short minutes. Her husband’s small cock was like fast food: Quick, convenient, but never satisfying. Sex with Derek was like a gourmet meal. He brought her to heights unimagined before, and their love making lasted seemingly for hours. She always came home spent, satisfied, and full of cum.

Junior’s pace quickened. His cock had become enormously thick. With every thrust he pushed her forward, forcing her tongue deeper into Jamul’s asshole. Junior’s breath was coming out in short, quick jerks. Seconds later he was spewing semen, filling her ass with cum. The hot white jism was being planted deep inside her and it would never come out, she mused.

“You’re one fine woman,” Junior said, sliding out and patting Lisa’s ass.

“I have something special in mind,” Derek said. He handed the camera to Junior. “Everyone get up for a second.” He undressed quickly and took to the couch. He motioned for Lisa to get on top, facing him. His rigid cock slid easily into her wet pussy. Lisa shuddered, finally getting what she wanted. But instead of pumping in and out of her, Derek held her in his iron grip while Jamul came from behind.

“Jamul, put your cock in her pussy too,” he said.

“Both of you in my pussy?” Lisa asked. “Will it fit?”

“Yes,” Derek replied, “And if it don’t we’ll just stretch your pussy out a little. Come on Jamul, stick that thing in her.”

The couch squeaked and Lisa felt Jamul’s bell shaped head pushing into her wet hole. It was a difficult maneuver, but once in, she relaxed and took both cocks as easily as one.

“I’m just a piece of ass to you,” Lisa said.

“Yes,” Derek replied, “but you’re my piece of ass. Don’t ever forget that.”

“I won’t,” she said.

Slowly the men began to fuck her, sliding in and out in unison. Her pussy felt terribly full, but it was a warm, wet ride that she enjoyed. She couldn’t move, she found herself sandwiched between the men, but it didn’t matter. She knew her place was to lie still and allow the men to use her body for sex.

Her double fucking lasted for what seemed and eternity. Time stood still. Both men were obviously enjoying themselves and intended to make it last. The men fucked her harder and harder, stretching her pussy wide and pounding it without let up. Her pussy belonged to Derek now, she thought. She could never allow her husband to have ownership again. After this night she would be used for sex repeatedly. She resigned herself to this. Derek was master and she was his white woman. She had never dreamt of being gang banged, nor video taped, but now that the line had been crossed, there was nothing left to do but accept the situation for what it was. For several weeks she had straddled the line. She had risked her marriage for clandestine meetings filled with passionate sexual release. Now she found herself hurtling beyond the point of no return. She was in love with Derek, she realized, and if it took being used by him and his friends to keep him happy, she was willing to let it happen.

“I love you,” she whispered.

“I know,” Derek said, slamming his cock hard, bringing both pain and joy. “You’ll do as I say from now on?”

“Yes,” Lisa replied, biting her lip, “god yes.”

“Look at the camera and tell Junior what you are then.”

“You know what I am,” she said.

“I do, but the camera doesn’t. Do it.”

Lisa looked at Junior who stood naked, long cock limp and dangling between his legs. “I’m a black man’s slut,” Lisa said in a husky voice.

“Again,” Derek commanded, pounding his cock in and out of her wet hole.

“I’m a married white woman who loves black cock -- and I don’t ever plan to go back to my husband’s wimpy cock again.”

Derek grinned and squeezed her tight. “You’re gonna’ keep that pussy shaved, aren’t you?”

“Oh yes,” Lisa whispered, getting ready to cum, “god yes...”

Derek and Jamul were nearing climax. Lisa’s pussy was sore but it felt wonderful. Her toes curled and with a whimper she flooded, emptying herself in one, massive orgasm. The room swam and Lisa melted into Derek’s strong arms. Moments later both men came, filling her pussy with hot sperm. It lay deep in her belly, filling her.

. . .

What was left of her skirt was rags, so when Derek dropped her off she had to hurry inside, lest the neighbors see her pearl white ass in the moonlight. She showered and went to bed.

12