Change is a Good Thing Sometimes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime before dawn the phone rang. She answered it, groggy and bleary eyed.

“Having fun?” Derek said across the phone line.

“I’m all alone,” Lisa said. “No fun for me. Come fuck me.”

“All in due time. I’ll be over for lunch. You’re not going in to work are you?”

Lisa knew this was a command, not a request. “No,” she said, “I’ll be here, for you.”

“Good. I have some things I want you to do for me.”

Lisa smiled. Her pussy and asshole were sore and in her belly swam the potent black semen of Derek and his friends. In time, who knew who’s semen Derek would introduce her to. Who knew what erotic favors she would have to perform. But for now, she was content to linger in the moment. “Yes,” she said, “I will be here and we can have lunch.”

The phone clicked off and Lisa was left to herself. She was happy, frightened, and excited. Somehow she knew her life had changed, possibly for good. Change is a good thing, she laughed. Somehow she knew she could never go back to being just a wife and mother. And however things played out, she was content being a married white woman with a need for black love.

12