Change of Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing herself against him, Trisha stroked his hard penis, trapping it against her flat stomach. "Isn't this better?"

"Yes," he replied before he could stop himself. He tried to pull away but she wrapped her arms around him, holding him. "Now, I know that you want me to make you cum again. You won't admit it to me just yet, and you may not even be admitting it to yourself, but you do. We both know it. And I will. But not until you make yourself cum. Okay? The sooner you masturbate to orgasm for me, the sooner I'll get you off again. Understood?"

He nodded slowly, his gaze locked with hers.

She stepped away, her hands slowly running over his hips, leaving a soft warmth that lingered even after her touch.

Holding her gaze with his own, O'Bannen took hold of his engorged shaft and began to stroke it as she watched.

She beamed at him. "Oh, sweet Felix! Yes! Not so tight. Loosen your grip a bit. And it looks as if you need more lubrication. Here. Try this." She turned her back to him, then bent over, spreading herself wide, giving him access to her dripping wet, pink folds.

O'Bannen reached out and gently wiped a hand over her vagina, coming away with a coating of her honey on his palm and fingers. Without taking his eyes off her, he resumed stroking his shaft with the added benefit of her love-juice. His hand moved easier and more smoothly.

Standing straight, Trisha faced him once again, fondling her flushed breasts as she watched him watch her and masturbate.

O'Bannen quickly increased the speed of his hand. Soon, his breath became ragged.

"I want to see you cum," Trisha whispered, her sapphire eyes shining with lust and delight. "Let me see your white cream shoot from your cock!"

Unconscious of the fact at first, yet unwilling to stop when he realized what he was doing, O'Bannen began to toy with his nipples with his free hand as he stroked himself before Trisha. He grunted, then emitted a long, low groan as he felt the now familiar sensation of sperm surging through his erect penis.

The first shot spurted out, splattering against Trisha's stomach, running down to cover the top of her clean-shaven slit.

"Oh, Felix! It's so hot!"

The second blast spattered to the floor between them. The third rolled out, dripping to land between his feet. He kept jerking even after no more semen emerged.

Trisha laughed, delighted, then stepped forward to hug him. "See? It feels so good, doesn't it!"

"Yes," O'Bannen whispered into her ear. "Yes, it does. Thank you, Trisha."

She held him for a long time before pulling away. "Three more things," she said as she stood before him, loosely holding his hands.

"Anything," O'Bannen replied, gazing into her clear blue eyes.

"First, we get you acquainted with anal sex. Second, you tell me where the map is hidden. Then, third, you masturbate for me again. By that time, I'm thinking you'll be totally spent for a while. Then we can curl up and wait for sunrise and Tyson. Okay?"

O'Bannen tightened his grip on her hands. "Do you really think it'll work? That he'll leave you alone, go for the map, then the treasure, then you'll be able to...take it from him?"

"I've put up with too much from him for it not to work. I think he'll be so surprised that I got you to tell me where the map is that he'll not even think about anything else for a while. That'll give us an edge."

"Us?"

She smiled sweetly and kissed him lightly. "We're in this together, dear Felix. Remember? After Tyson's gone, the money is mine. And we're going to stay together for the rest of our lives."

O'Bannen pulled her against him, nuzzling her neck. "Where you go, Trisha, I go. Forever."

She held him for a few moments longer, then pulled away again. "Are you ready to learn anal sex?"

O'Bannen shook his head. "No. Let's keep that as a special treat for after you've gotten the money from Tyson that he'll get for selling the statue. Alright?"

She grinned. "Deal. And what a treat it'll be! I can't wait to feel this-" She squeezed his semi-erect shaft. "-in my other hole!"

He pulled her back against him, loving the feel of her soft, warm flesh pressed so tightly against his naked body. "The map is in a compartment hidden between the feet of the statue behind the alter. Turn the cross a quarter of a turn to the right and the compartment will unseal. Pull out the false bottom and there's the map."

"Thank you, sweet Felix. You've just saved both our lives."

O'Bannen sank to the floor, drawing her down with him. "No, sweet Trisha. You're the savior here." He reached over, pulling their clothing into a soft cushion, then lay her down on it. "Thank you for saving me."

Smiling, she reached up and caressed his fully erect shaft with her fingernails. "Cum for me again. Please? Jerk yourself off and cum on my breasts." The fingers of her other hand tweaked her hard nipples as she spoke.

"Anything for my savior," O'Bannen whispered to her as he began to stroke his hard penis as she watched. Within moments, a long rope of blazing-white semen shot from his member and fell across her petite chest. A second, far smaller blast followed.

Dipping her fingers into his spent cream, Trisha smiled at him. She licked her fingers clean, then cooed, "Come here, lover," as she pulled him atop her.

12