Change of Focus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdodger
rdodger
28 Followers

And then there was Martha. She stood up by her bed and turned her back to the others, then smoothly pulled off her t-shirt showing a broad expanse of evenly-tanned bra-less backside. Bending over the bed, she slid her panties down her long legs and waited just long enough to make it obvious that she knew everyone was looking at her before pulling a thin nightgown over her head. Jack clucked his tongue admiringly then rolled over and was asleep by the time his head hit the pillow.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, or at least so it seemed, something cold and wet woke Jack by running along his spine. "Ice cube?" he grumbled in the dark. "Good boy," came the melodic sound of Chris's voice, "let's see how we're all doing!" A moment later, Jack heard Tom whine "Ow... emery board? And why on my ear?" There was silence for a long while. Suddenly a piercing shriek tore through the cabin from the direction of Martha's bed. Chris could be heard in the echoes, quietly commenting "Yes, but what did it *feel* like?" Martha's response was low, intense, and unintelligible to the two men.

Chris continued to make the rounds of the room with odd items pressed to unexpected places, occasioning puzzlement from Jack and at least one embarrassed squeal from Tom. Finally, she pronounced herself satisfied with the results and told them to go back to sleep.

Jack slept, but not well. His dreams were mostly unformed and unsettling. The cabin seemed too warm, even after he finally gave in to necessity and stripped down to bare skin on the sheets. Images of apple pies floated in his head, and the sensation of riding a horse. Toward morning, though, things took a turn for the better. He found himself in a glade near the camp, and Chris was sitting next to him. She moved into his arms, his head spinning with her perfume. Holding his head with both hands, she kissed him deeply; her tongue seemed impossibly long, teasing along the roof of his mouth and pressing against the back of his throat. Meanwhile her fingers were dancing along the back of his neck, little pleasurable jolts of electricity hopping down his spine and centering in his groin. Then suddenly she was no longer in his lap, but sitting behind him with her legs wrapped around his and her nipples hard little points in his back. Her fingernails were teasing his own rudimentary nipples; he wanted to move but her legs held his down. Someone gave him a glass of milk, and he drank as fast as he could but it still spilled, running down his chest...

*****

Morning came far too soon. Jack's nose was stuffy, and he had a horrid case of morning mouth, complete with thick tongue. The outdoor air didn't seem to be agreeing with him. Worse, when he got out of bed his gut gave one premonitory twinge and he realized he desperately needed to get to the bathroom. He streaked for the cabin door, forgetting his lack of clothes, and made barefoot tracks through the dew-covered grass until he got to the facility. He said a silent prayer of thanks at finding it vacant, and took only enough time to lock the door behind him before leaping the last few feet to the toilet.

About ten minutes later, he pressed the flush lever one last time and staggered to the sink to wash his haggard face. Something at dinner must have violently disagreed with him. Worse, his bottom was throbbing; the attack must have triggered a case of hemorrhoids. Just what he needed to start the day.

After he cleaned up the bathroom, he walked, bowlegged and suddenly aware of his nudity, back to the cabin. The other students were gone to breakfast, but Chris was still there. She took a look at his face and asked with concern, "Jack, what happened?" Despite his embarrassment he gave her the whole story. With a no-nonsense tone in her voice, she gave him directions to see the nurse. "And don't worry, I'll let your morning session instructor know you'll be a bit late."

Jack put on a clean pair of boxers and sweat pants, and headed across the campsite.

The nurse turned out to be Maria, the woman who ran the campsite with her husband. She listened to Jack with a soothing and sympathetic manner, and then asked him politely to bend over the exam table and drop his pants. He did so, with the usual unsettled feeling a man has hearing the snap of latex gloves behind him. Her touch was surprisingly delicate as she applied a cream to the irritated area. Next she put a cool hand in the middle of his back, murmured "please stay as still as possible," and slid a finger fully inside him. Jack quickly developed an erection. Every time Maria moved her finger, Jack felt another pulse of blood run through his swollen cock. The examination continued until he finally had to close his eyes and surrender to the inevitable; his ass bit down tightly on Maria's finger as his balls spasmed and squirted their sticky load between his belly and the table. He could feel his face flush hot with embarrassment, but Maria merely waited for his bottom to unclench before continuing.

Finally, she withdrew her finger and Jack heard the telltale 'snick' of the latex glove popping off her hand. "That must have been a bad one this morning," she said with some empathy, "You need to put this ointment on three times a day for a couple of days and you'll be fine. I'll get you started." Jack felt her slide the glob of cream between his cheeks and work it inside the tight ring of his sphincter. It burned a little, but that passed quickly and turned into a more general warmth, hard to ignore but not unpleasant.

He stood there, getting used to the sensation, as Maria went to the washbasin to clean herself up, then returned and handed Jack a damp washcloth and the tube of ointment. "I'm sure you'd like a little privacy to clean up," she said, smiling. Jack nodded thankfully, waiting until the door was closed to stand up and clean the drying semen off his stomach and cock. He got dressed, took the ointment, and went quickly out of the exam room and back to camp.

*****

His morning class was yoga and aerobics, and he found the group stretching in a dell near the river. In the absence of formal exercise clothes, everyone had stripped down to either underwear or nothing at all. Jack joined them in a series of deep knee bends; he was distracted by the effect those had on his medicated bottom until he got into the spirit of the workout. After a while he had worked up a sweat to match his fellow students, and the instructor led them to the river for floating exercises. This consisted of floating on your back and trying to stay in one place relative to the riverbank using the least amount of energy. Jack found it surprisingly easy. In fact, he almost fell asleep twice during the practice.

Next on the schedule was lunch. Jack would have liked a shower first, but the instructor had thoughtfully brought towels so nobody had to get their clothes wet. In the dining area, Jack decided to take the prudent course and restrict himself to soup. Conversation today was much quieter than it had been the previous evening. Everyone seemed to be only halfway attentive to the meal, as if their attention was distracted by something inside that only they could see.

The afternoon class was creative imagery in another meadow. The students were mixed from different cabins, and his partners in this exercise were a thin blonde named Becky, an athletic-looking Hispanic who answered to Orlando, and a well-padded redhead who called herself "Jade, as in Jewelry". Carl, the camp's den father, was their instructor and he quickly got the session under way.

"I want you all to sit or lie down comfortably, and cover your eyes with these handkerchiefs," he explained, "then we'll do some free association." Jack folded his legs Indian-fashion while the others found their own preferred position. When all of them were ready, Carl called out "Fruit!" Becky came up with "Pineapple", Jack said "Banana" for no particular reason, and Orlando added "Melons". Jack looked from Orlando to Jade, and decided the other guy's mind wasn't completely on the task at hand. Jade's response was "Mango", and next Carl prompted with "Vegetable" which drew suggestions of Broccoli, Cucumber, Carrot and Squash. Several more exchanges in this mode followed, leaving Jack completely bemused as to what they could be accomplishing.

After what seemed like a short time, but turned out to be nearly an hour, Carl pronounced himself satisfied and sent the students off for a quick break. Jack took the opportunity to apply the second dose of the ointment that Maria had given him. He shifted his feet restlessly as the cream sent the same burst of heat through his insides, then went off to continue his day. The last afternoon session was led by Chris, who led Jack and a dozen others hiking through the camp and into the woods, finally arriving in a softly grass-cushioned bower. "Sensory awareness," she said as everyone got comfortable, "is about feeling, not about intellect. Everyone please remove your clothes and find a place to lie down. Don't worry," she chuckled seeing some anxious looks, "we run a bug-free campsite here."

There was a rush of bustling activity, collisions and apologies until everybody got settled. "Feel the grass beneath you, not just as a carpet, but as individual blades, each with its own edge against your skin. Find the places where the ground still has the damp coolness of dew. Let your arms and hands float by your side; let your mind relax while the sensations come in."

Jack was having a hard time following the instructions. For one thing, his head was on a hard spot in the ground. For another, despite what Chris had said he was sure he felt something crawling up his balls. He wriggled to try and dislodge whatever it was, but succeeded only in moving himself so that his asscheeks were snuggled up against a tree root. He didn't want to be the only one complaining, though, so he did his best to relax. The afternoon sun and breeze were certainly comforting, and after a bit he found that he could indeed pick out individual blades of grass against his back and legs. He could even tell which of his chest hairs was being stirred by the wind. His eyes lidded over, and he let the warmth of the sun cover him like a blanket. Stray puffs of air played tag from his head to his toes, and back up between his legs. The grass beneath him shifted and twitched like a living rug.

The next thing he knew, Chris was chucking him under the chin. "Hey there," she said smiling, "I don't think sleeping qualifies as awareness!" Jack looked around and saw the other students already up, around and mostly dressed. He blushed and pulled himself quickly to his feet as the group got ready to head back to main camp for the evening. Chris explained that they'd have a bit of time to clean up before dinner, and that after dinner there would be a full camp meeting for demonstrations and awards.

As the group hiked back, Jack wondered what kind of awards could be given out. He hadn't seen anything in his classes that resembled a test. He eventually gave it up as a waste of energy, and joined in the lines for the cleanup facilities.

Dinner was - no surprise - pasta and vegetables. Jack wondered if there was supposed to be a connection between avoiding meat and being creative. After the meal, Carl and Maria gave a brief speech about the weekend being successful and reminded the cabin leaders that the recognition ceremony would start promptly in an hour. When they got back to the cabin, Jack was tired and took a quick nap. His other cabin companions likewise seemed to want to reserve their energy. Only Chris seemed excited, watching them with an "I know a secret" look on her face.

*****

The haunting, bone-chilling sound of an oboe playing an Eastern melody floats through the air. Chris gathered up her charges and accompanied them through the dusky twilight across the campgrounds to an open-air amphitheatre. Jack and the others took up places on the hillside and waited to see what the big build-up was about, while Chris headed elsewhere. Down at the base of the hill was a small table with two chairs, some papers and trophies, a pitcher of water, a basket of fruit, a boom box, a standing microphone, a video camera, and an upright wooden frame resembling a reinforced doorframe.

There wasn't much time to wonder about that, however, as Carl and Maria entered the field of view, followed by Chris, Greg and the other cabin leaders. They were all wearing something like academic gowns, and would have fit in well at a college ceremony. Carl stepped to the microphone and began the proceedings, thanking everyone for their hard work and participation. After that, Maria took the stage and flipped a switch on the boom box. As the odd melodies echoed off the surrounding trees, she announced recognition of seminar participants for such obviously gag prizes as most return visits to the salad bar, fastest 100-meter sprint to the restroom (Jack was very glad not to find himself the winner there), and longest time balancing on one foot.

After the "winners" had come down, claimed their certificates, and headed back up the hill, Carl once again took over the mike. "Every time we run this seminar, some of our attendees surprise both us and themselves by demonstrating great talents in a few specialized areas. You were all accepted here with two things in mind; what we could do for you, and what you could do for others. We're all very proud that three of you have earned the unanimous recognition of our teaching staff for outstanding achievement in both areas of focus. Would someone escort Orlando out here?"

At this point the Hispanic from Jack's free association exercise came out, accompanied by a petite counselor from one of the other cabins, both of them in the academic gowns. As the music played, the counselor unzipped the front of her gown showing that she was nude beneath. She turned to Orlando and stood between him and the audience to remove his gown, then stepped aside. A soft gasp came from the gathered crowd. Orlando's body had been oiled until it gleamed in the soft lights, and he sported a massive cock in full rampant erection. A few of the observers whistled in appreciation. The counselor ran her hand under his balls and up the shaft; her hand could barely wrap around the head.

Maria pulled a chair up, and she and the counselor guided Orlando into the chair with his legs spread on either side. With barely a trace of hesitance, the counselor climbed up into his lap. Orlando held his cock in place while the other girl positioned herself, and finally, she began inching downward. The music faded, and for moments the only sounds were the chirping of crickets and the audible panting of the counselor.

Finally, and not without murmurs of disbelief from the audience, the small woman was fully impaled, her bottom resting between the bigger man's legs. With unexpected grace, Orlando now stood up, his passenger wrapping her legs around his back as she held onto him. Standing in front of the audience, he sank quickly to his knees, drawing a muffled squeak from his passenger, then rose back up. He repeated the calisthenics, each time with more alacrity, as his passenger writhed against him and bucked up and down. Finally she shrieked out in erotic ecstasy and dug her nails across his back leaving long red trails. As she did so, Orlando stood up straight and tall, and the muscles of his legs went taut and starkly outlined. His ass clenched visibly, and the girl atop him gave out one last choked gasp before collapsing limply in his arms.

Maria and the other counselor came out again, and each held the still-shaking girl by shoulder and hip, sliding her off the big man as his cock popped free, shining with their mingled juices and only half-soft. There was some soft applause and a few whistles from the audience.

As the first group left the center area, Greg from the other cabin led a nude and blindfolded Martha into view. Jack blinked twice; the change in Martha from the woman who had blithely shown off her nude body in his cabin was striking. This Martha's body had been oiled in the same way that Orlando's had, and showed in its entire ripe splendor from the strong calf muscles to the proudly erect nipples. Greg fastened her wrists to cuffs at the upper corners of the doorframe, and her ankles to matching ones at the base.

As Greg left, another counselor came out from the shadows. This woman was dressed in the academic gown, and carried a small bag with her. She reached out to pinch one brown-tipped nipple, drawing a long sigh from Martha. Smiling, the woman began pinching Martha's nipples and rolling the ball of her thumb against them. Martha responded by arching her back and pressing her breasts forward to the teasing hands.

The other woman stepped back, drawing a pout from her bound target, and knelt to pull a small nine-tailed cat from her bag. She moved around behind Martha, and all watching were able to tell when the little implement made its first impact. Martha's mouth opened wide, but no sound came forth. For some minutes, the woman alternately stroked and whipped the leather implement across Martha's backside as Martha's face showed both the anticipation and the impact.

Finally, the woman dropped the cat and stood behind Martha, sliding her arms around the hanging girl on either side. She moved her hands sinuously down across bare belly to the girl's inner thighs, pulling her legs apart as a spotlight came into focus. Martha's pudenda were obscenely swollen, dark red, visibly dripping. The woman waved a hand and two of the counselors came over to release Martha from the frame. They laid her down, feet toward the audience, legs splayed widely. The woman squatted over Martha's face and lowered herself down slowly, balancing on one hand while her other hand pinched and tugged at Martha's nipples.

The air of quiet intensity in the audience was palpable. All eyes were on the two women, one rubbing her cunt hard against the other's face, the other lying spread-eagled, hips hunching fervently upward into empty air. The woman on Martha's face came, crying out into the night as her body stiffened. When her eyes opened again, she dramatically licked her index finger, reached outward, and flicked Martha's clit just once. The reaction was explosive; Martha nearly threw the other woman off her face as she bucked and writhed in the throes of a massive orgasm.

Eventually Martha collapsed, limp and sweat-slick, and the other counselors came from either side to assist her out of sight.

Now, Carl and Maria took center stage again to announce the presentation of the session's special recognition, the camper who made the most unexpected progress. Heads in the audience could be seen turning this way and that, wondering who this unknown person was. Jack had the same thought, when Chris showed up and took him by the hand. Shocked, Jack followed her without hesitation. She led him silently down through the audience to the center of the glade, and stripped him of his clothing, all the time stroking his shoulders and settling him as she would a nervous filly. "Close your eyes, Jack, and float with me..."

His eyes closed, then opened again unfocused. His muscles relaxed, and he stood calmly as the unknowing center of attention. "Feel the Earth Mother enter into you," Chris prompted, and his cock jerked by steps to its full glory. Her scent surrounded him, and in his mind he was back in those hazy dreams. Chris spoke, her words taking on the singsong quality of ritual, and her hand slipped down between his bottom cheeks. The rush of blood to his phallus made his knees half- buckle, so that Chris and another counselor had to help him stand upright.

As they held him in place, Carl joined them and with quiet dignity slipped his robe from his shoulders. For a man his age, he was in excellent shape. Carl lay down on the ground between Jack's feet, and Chris and the other counselor held the dazed man by the arms and sides easing him downward until he made contact with the older man's upright cock.

rdodger
rdodger
28 Followers