Change of Focus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdodger
rdodger
28 Followers

Jack felt the touch at his bottom, and he spread his legs in an unconscious but well-trained reaction, his anus widening and snapping against the entering tip. Jack hunched down, his mouth gaping open, and worked his way further by fractions of an inch, bobbing and twisting like an Indian fakir until he was seated in the older man's lap, his bottom filled and his breath coming in quick panting gasps.

Jack's mind floated in an erotic haze, Chris's perfume still deep in his mind, the feel of her finger exploring his bottom as he parted his legs further. A warm breath passed over his lips, and once more he was in the lust-fevered dream as that long erotic kiss pinned him in place, her tongue probing the reaches of his palate...

The watching audience could not know that Jack was yearning for his lover's tongue; what they saw was Orlando, his cock still gleaming from his earlier encounter, placing the tip at Jack's lips. Jack reached lovingly around the Hispanic man's upper legs to caress the other man's ass, pulling his cock inside Jack's mouth. Jack's body moved in a hundred different directions, and the two other men followed his lead in a dance with only one possible conclusion, a mutual explosion from above and below, matched by the thick slow spurting of semen from Jack's untouched cock as the audience burst into spontaneous applause.

Maria, Chris and a few other counselors joined the three men on the stage as the audience left by ones, twos and threes to their cabins. In only a brief time, the glade was once again empty save for the indentations in the grass and a musky scent permeating the air.

***

Jack was in the glade again, only he knew now that he was dreaming. Still, it was a pleasant dream and he had no desire to wake up. He was swimming, and the water around him was alive. It kissed his skin as he moved through it, it grabbed and dragged at his cock, it suckled at his toes.

Chris's perfume washed over him, and he felt her cool hands once again slide down his back and into the space between his rear cheeks. Her fingers applied cream to his stretched hole, and he lifted his ass up to spread his knees automatically. A puff of warm breath teased the proffered entrance, but his instructor had other activities in mind. She cupped his rapidly-filling shaft in her hand, and helped him turn over onto his back. As Jack lay there, half awake and half in the erotic dream that had consumed him, Chris straddled his hips and slid onto his cock then rode him slowly for what seemed like an hour. Eventually they both came, and she collapsed on top of him with her full breasts bouncing against his chest.

*****

Sunday morning started with the shrill trumpet sound of Reveille echoing through the camp. Chris zipped through the cabin slapping the tired students on their respective rumps. "Time to get up, kids. Polar bear swim, then we hit the running path!" Thankfully she was only kidding about the morning swim, but five minutes later they were joining the other campers in a 20-minute jog around the camp, beside the river, and finally to the meal hall.

Jack was still tired; he'd been too sleepy last night to remember much of the recognition ceremony, and he still seemed to have cobwebs across his brain. The morning exercise helped a lot. Jack looked around as he munched on his pancakes, and noticed that the hall seemed less crowded than the previous day. He looked more carefully, and sure enough there were fewer people than he remembered. For one, his cabinmate Martha wasn't there. Before he could give the matter much thought, though, Carl ascended to the podium for a going-away speech. Certificates of attendance, duly marked as "suitable for framing", were handed out, and in short order the stragglers finished their food and were chivvied off to their cabins for pack-up and checkout.

As Jack waited in line for the van to take him back to school, he kept having the oddest sensation that people were looking at him. Yet whenever he turned around, everyone was engaged in normal conversation. He shook his head; anxiety about his writing class must be creeping back in. Shortly afterward, Chris and Greg drove up and took their passengers back on the road. Just as on the way out, the odd music was playing on the stereo, and Jack took the opportunity to catch up on his sleep. For some reason he felt dog-tired this morning.

When he finally got back to his own room, ensconced in familiar surroundings, Jack booted his computer and took a shot at the writing assignment. To his great surprise, he zipped through it in no time and with hardly any effort. Three pages later, he had a printout that was undoubtedly the best writing of his college career. He whistled softly, and decided to give Sherry a call to celebrate. Before he could do that, though, the back bedroom door opened and Ken came out. "Hey, roomie," he boomed out, "how did the weekend go?" Jack couldn't restrain himself; he showed Ken the printout and gushed about how amazing the weekend was. "And the oddest thing is that I would have sworn all weekend that we weren't doing anything to help my writing. I tell you, Ken, I owe you a big one for this!"

Ken's response was a muted chuckle, and the enigmatic comment, "I think I've already been paid." He reached out and stroked a spot behind Jack's left ear, and whispered something only half-intelligible. The change in Jack was both sudden and subtle; his face became more placid, his nostrils flared and his breathing deepened. Ken smiled, and this time it was the smile of the predator. He unbuckled his belt and slid his pants and briefs to the floor. "Here you go, Jack, do your thing!" Jack smiled like a baby looking at candy, and massaged Ken's balls and rising cock. Pursing his lips, he moved his face forward smoothly to take Ken's length easily while his free hand worked its way between Ken's asscheeks. It was only a few minutes before Ken pumped a load into Jack's willing mouth, filling it until thick strands leaked out one corner and down onto Jack's knee.

The sound of slow applause broke the subsequent tableau. "Damn," said Sherry, "I swear the boy's a natural." Ken grinned at her nude form, his cock popping free from Jack's mouth. Sherry had obviously been masturbating furiously while watching the two men; her vulva was swollen and dark red, and her nipples were standing out like firm erasers. "He's good, all right," Ken agreed, "would you like to try out the other end?"

"No thanks," Sherry said as she closed the distance between them. "I'm sure he's trained as well as your other roommates ended up. Right now I need cock and I need it bad, so you'd better not have given him everything!" She paused, and turned toward Jack who was kneeling quietly in the middle of the room, his eyes unfocused. "Go do your homework, sweet Jack, and we'll talk about your trip later." Sherry grabbed Ken by his cock and practically dragged him back into the bedroom, slamming the door behind them.

The sound seemed to rouse Jack, who got up from the floor as if nothing untoward had happened. He went over to his computer and started writing. The sounds from the back bedroom percolated through to him, and he paused to reflect on what a lucky guy he was. It sounded like Ken was finally getting lucky too. Maybe he would set his roommate up with Sherry; that would be a nice thing to do, kind of like paying Ken back for helping Jack pass his writing course.

Life was good.

rdodger
rdodger
28 Followers