Change of Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie is consumed by her choice.
5k words
4.31
74.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter I try to get my wife to switch partners with our next door neighbors John and Sally but my wife Julie is not interested in switching especially with the neighbors. Then out of a clear blue sky John tells me that he wants me to meet with his wife and make love to her. I take Sally to a motel and the sex is great and then Sally says that she only wants me to fuck her from now on and not John. That’s freaks me out and I’m afraid that Julie will find out. Then Julie surprises me by setting a dinner date with the Wilson for the express idea of swapping partners.

The Wilson's have a beautiful place on seven acres with no neighbors to worry about and the house is big. I’m not sure but I think its ten or twelve rooms. The house and grounds are completely surrounded by a high block wall.

I’m nervous as hell when I ring the door bell and finally the door opens and Betty is there to greet us man does she look fine. She’s dressed almost in the same outfit as Julie only her top is orange and her shorts are white. Her tits are big for her small frame and what a sweet looking face. She’s drop dead gorgeous with golden blonde hair and big blue eyes she hugs me and gives me a kiss pushing her tits into me then she kisses Julie and invites us in the house. When she turns to lead us to the kitchen her blouse opens and I can see her magnificent tits, nipple and all. That starts the blood flowing to my member. She puts the wine in the kitchen and takes us out back where Allen’s getting the grill ready for cooking.

When Allen sees Julie his eyes almost pop out of his head I can see him undressing her with his eyes and it looks like Julie’s doing some undressing too. I’m staring right at Betty’s tits and she catches me and kind of leans forward a little more to give me a better view.

Betty smiles and says, “I have all the fixing for martinis would you guys like one”

I smile at her and reply, “We’d love one!”

“Super you come with me Jack and I’ll show you where everything is at so you can make them while Allen and Julie get the fire going for the steaks. I turn and follow her into the house not taking my eyes off of her rock hard ass as it moves in her shorts. When we get to the kitchen she goes to a lower cabinet door and bending over as she opens it showing me her magnificent ass first then her tits. She gets the vodka and a silver mixing glass. All I can think of is walking up behind her and sliding my dick into that pussy and fucking her from behind. Then she goes to another cabinet opens the door and gets on her tip toes but can’t reach the glasses.

“Will you get the glass down for me please,” but she doesn’t move out of the way so I reach over her and I feel my cock poking her ass as I reach for the glasses she push back into my pole moving here ass from side to side. By this time my dick feels like a telephone pole and wants to be free from my shorts! I get two glasses and hand then down to her and then I get the other two and I can feel her rubbing her ass on my manhood again.

“You’re very tall Jack just how tall are you I’d say you’re 6’3”?”

“You hit it right on the head!”

“I bet you work out you look pretty buff!”

“I do work out I bet you do too you look great!”

“Why thank you I’ve been working hard to tighten up my butt.”

“It sure looks good and tight me!”

She turns her ass to me and says, “Feel it and see how hard it is!”

I reach down and run my hand across her ass and cup her cheeks and squeeze and boy are they tight. I squeeze them again just to make sure and she smiles at me and says, “So do you like my ass!”

“I love it!”

She turns into me and looks up smiling and tells me to feel them some more I reach down and cup her ass a cheek in each hand and she gets on her tip toes and kisses me with a lot of tongue. I ran my hands up her back and cup her tits which I’ve wanted to do since we first got here and she’s kissing me like a hungry animal. I push my hands under her blouse and cup her breast and squeeze her nipples do they feel good.

Then finally we stop to make the drinks. I’m at the sink and I look out the window and I see Julie standing next to Allen and her blouse is open and he’s sucking on her nipples. Then I see her put her hand in his shorts and his hand goes between her legs playing with her pussy.

I think the hell with the martinis and I turn and grab Betty by the waist and untie the knot in her blouse and take it off her and start sucking and biting her nipples. I pick her up and sit her on the table as I feast on her huge tits especially the nipples. She’s trying to get the button on my shorts undone and when she finally gets it done she pulls down the zipper and my shorts fall to the floor. I can feel her pulling down my boxers and my manhood springing out into her hands. I get her shorts unzipped as fast as I can and when I get them down I lift her ass off the table and I have them off in one tug.

She’s pulling my cock trying to get it into her dripping wet pussy the table’s the right height so she wraps her legs around my ass and pulls me into her as little as she is my cock slips in up the hilt.

I hear her gasp and whisper, “Oh my god!”

I pull out and stroke back into her as hard as I can and the table starts moving and I keep fucking into her cunt.

“Oh it’s so big and hard!”

I heard the door open and Julie and Allen come into the kitchen. I keep fucking Betty and that’s when I realized the Julie is naked and Allen is fingering her pussy while they watch us on the kitchen table. Then Julie goes down to her knees and starts sucking Allen’s cock into her mouth while she watches me fuck Betty. I think she’s kind of jealous.

“Take me to the bedroom Jack it’s more comfortable! I want to feel more of that cock in me!”

I grab her picking her up while she’s still impaled on my shaft she wraps her arms around my neck and I walk her to the bedroom while she’s still bouncing up and down on my cock. I lay her on the bed not missing a beat and I continue ramming into her cunt!

“OHHHH that’s it fuck me harder!”

I feel the bed move and I look to my right as I fuck Betty and I see Julie lying next to me with her legs spread wide and Allen fucking her as hard as I’m fucking his wife. I can see his cock sliding in and out of her cunt as she puts her legs around his back and fucks him back. What a sight to see your wife fucking another guys brains out especially when you’re fucking his wife. I wonder how she likes watching me fuck Betty.

Betty’s really tight and I can feel her vaginal muscles working on my shaft like and hand squeezing hard and then releasing she’s fucking like a mink! Her ass is going a hundred miles and hour up and down my cock.

“Oh god that feels so good oh yeah that it oh yes move a little to the right Ohhhhhhhh yes I’m starting to cum,” and I start jack hammering her cunt as hard as I can and she’s cumming and the harder she cums the harder I fuck her. That’s when I explode into her tunnel of love shooting stream after stream into her pussy the wave of cum is so great that it’s leaking out onto both of us and the bed. I lay there with my cock buried in her body not able to move. I can feel my cock starting to get soft and I finally slip out of her pussy so we sit and watch Allen and Julie fucking.

Julie moves on top of Allen his cock in her to the hilt then she starts moving fast up and down his cock which I can see is not as big as mine but nevertheless she’s riding it with great vigor and she loves every minute of it. Her tits are bouncing every which way and I can see she’s starting to cum and she let out a howl and continues to ride Allen’s pole. When she finally stops humping his cock Julie rolls off of Allen and just looks at me smiling sticks her tongue out at me.

“Did you enjoy yourself honey?”

I look back at her and smile, “I sure did sweetie and I sure know that you did too!”

“Mmmmm I sure did!”

Then Betty said, “I don’t know about you guys but I’m starving!”

Allen gets up and tells us that he and Julie will cook the steaks and that Betty and I should finish with the martinis.

Betty and I go back to the kitchen and start making the martinis for the four of us. Looking through the window I watch Allen and Julie at the grill cooking while Allen is kissing and sucking Julie’s tits. I make the first two martinis and Betty carries them out to the cooks who were having a good time I hope Julie doesn’t get burned.

When Betty comes back I have the other two martinis made and I hand one to her. She put her finger in the glass and swirls the drink and then paints my mushroom head with the liquid and sucks it into her mouth licking and nibbling on the head. It’s amazing how quickly my cock gets hard.

She goes to the door and hollers to the cooks how long before the steaks are ready to eat and Julie hollers back to her about twenty minutes. Betty comes back and sets her martini on the counter and leans over the table and says, “We have twenty minutes before the steaks are done and that’s just enough time to fuck me one more time before dinner.”

I walk up behind her sweet ass put a hand on each cheek and push my cock into her with one long hard thrust and watch as it disappears into her insatiable pussy. I start stroking in and out of her velvet tunnel at a slow pace and then start picking up the speed and she’s thrusting her ass back to meet my meat. I’m in heaven as I move in and out of her beautiful tight pussy I can feel her juices running down my thighs.

“Harder, faster Mmmmmmmmmm that’s it keep going just like that because I’m going to cum. Oh yes I’m thereeeeeeeeeee.” She was so tight and working my cock so hard that I explode into her molten cavern of liquid heat and I feel my knees start to buckle after a while and I stop resting my hands on the table. She wiggles her ass a couple of time and I can feel her trying to keep it going. She turns facing me and hugs me pushing her hard nipples into my body.

“Thanks Jack that was just what I need to keep me going through dinner!”

“Anytime little girl just ask and it’s yours!”

“I want it right after dinner if that’s okay with you!”

“You got it babe!”

“I’m thinking that maybe we should do this at least once a week!”

“I love the way you think!”

“Oh really well I love the way you feel when you fill me with that pole you carry around in your pants!”

I look out the kitchen window while Betty sets the table and Allen has Julie over the picnic table fucking her again. I can’t believe how she's acting like someone i've never met it's really not like her. There’s no doubt in my mind that she loves being fucked by Allen!

Dinner’s great and we were all hungry as hell after that workout we’ve been having and we ate every morsel of food on our plates. Julie’s sitting next to Allen and I can tell she’s playing with his cock under the table as we’re eating. She keeps looking at me so I can see her playing with him under the table. I shouldn’t complain because Betty’s doing the same thing to me. It’s a strange sight the four us sitting nude eating our dinner talking, laughing and fondling each other like it was an everyday occurrence.

When dinner’s done we all clear the table and head for the den and enjoy another martini I can’t keep my eyes off of Betty’s body it gets better every time I look at it. Betty would take a sip of her drink the swallow my head and she kept that up till we finished our drinks. I could feel the blood starting to flow back into my member and it was hard again standing at attention.

Julie is watching and says, “You sure love to suck that cock don’t you!”

“Mmmmm yes I love the way it taste!”

“I love the taste too!”

Allen blurts out, “Tell me how this tastes as he hold his cock for Julie to suck.

“Okay let’s see what we have,” she sucks his cock into her mouth for a couple of seconds and releases it and say, “Mmmmm I think it tastes like maybe me and a little of I think Betty! You have a taste too Betty and see what you think.”

Betty smiles and proceeds to swallow Allen’s cock and she releases him and says, “Yes you’re absolutely right he does taste like both of us!”

“I’m glad we agree but I think I should taste Jack too!”

“Please be my guest honey!”

Julie comes over to me and slides my cock as far into her mouth as she can and sucks and licks it as she releases it.

“What do I taste it’s a lot of Betty and a little of me and I think a hint of strawberry!”

“Let me have another taste and see if I agree,” Betty slides her lips over the head and takes as much of my cock into her as she can trying to out do Julie which she does.

“Yes, I think your right sweetie there’s definitely the both of us but that’s a hint of raspberry flavor wash that I use!”

Then she devours my cock again and when she releases me she says, “Yes I sure do love that taste.

“Are you sure that’s raspberry let me check one more time,” Julie kneels in front of me and sucks my cock deep into her mouth sucking and licking for quit a while then releases me and says, “yes you’re completely correct!”

Then she sit next to Allen and puts his hand on her pussy and I hear her whisper to him, “I want to fuck shell we leave them.” She says it just load enough for me to hear her.

Betty stands in the middle of the den and blurts out, “Why don’t you guys spend the night with us you don’t have the kids. Jack and I will take the our bedroom and Allen you and Betty can have the guest room”

Allen pipes up with, “Hell no we’ll flip for the master suite!”

Betty leaves the den and comes back with a quarter, “Okay call it call head or tails!”

Allen calls heads and Betty flips the coin and she looks at it and says, “Too bad you guys loose its heads!”

That’s when Betty chimes in with, “Shell we turn in so we can do some serious fucking!”

Then Julie replies with, “that sounds good to me!”

Julie comes over to me and kisses me rubbing her tits and pussy on me and wraps her hand around my shaft. She smiles and says, “good-night sweetie have a good time!”

Allen and Julie leave and we’re alone in the den sitting looking at each other.

“Well stud shell we retire to the bedroom and see how many times you can make me cum! It’s amazing that as big as you are that it fits into me so nice and easy. You fit me like I was made especially for your cock just like a custom made sheath for a rifle.”

She takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom and she turns down the bed and sprawls out her arms and legs covering a large portion of the bed. I lie next to her kissing and sucking her nipples.

“I love that feeling when you bite my nipples like that!”

I go from nipple to nipple like a windshield wiper not stopping to rest and she is withering under the relentless sucking and nibbling. I slide a hands down her stomach to her mound and slip a finger into her and play with her clit as I continue sucking her nipples.

“I love the way it feels when your cock is in me probing my insides. It feels so darn big and hard and that’s why you make me cum like no other man has my entire life.”

“I know what you mean it feels like you have your whole body wrapped around my cock when were fucking!”

“I just love the way you make me cum!”

“I’m sure Allen makes you cum!”

“Oh yes he makes me cum but never like you have to night.”

“I’m glad I can give you something you’ve never had!”

“I’ve never had one as long and big around as yours in me before and I love it! I just want it again and again. When you go into me the feeling is amazing I can feel myself stretching to the limit and yet I want more and more!”

I feel her hand wrap around my shaft and she leans down and kisses it on the tip.

“As I said before I hope we can do this at least once a week in fact I really wish we could everyday. I have never been filled before like I have tonight!”

“I’d like nothing more that to fuck you every day!”

“Oh yes wouldn’t that be nice!”

“You and Julie set this night up talk to her and see what she says,” as I smile at her.

“To be honest it was I who really set this up! However, Julie seems to really be enjoying herself!”

“It surprises me that she’d go for it and that it was not an effort to get her in bed with Allen!”

“Don’t kid yourself she wants this as bad as I do!”

“As bad as you want this?”

“I’ve wanted this since the first time we met. I’ve had this yearning for you for a long time. Hey, we’re wasting precious time talking when you could be probing my insides with the baseball bat you call a cock!”

I’m still hard from the kissing and playing with the knob that she’s doing and she’s dripping wet as I slip a finger into her. She rolls on her back pulling her legs up into the air and spreading them as wide as she can.

“Do you like this view sweetie?”

“I love the view from here!”

“And I love the view from here.”

“Oh really and what view is that!”

“This view,” as she takes my cock in her hand and pulls me to her open pussy.

I slowly push my cock into her boiling cauldron of mischief inch by inch and savoring the elation that I feel she coos and squeals as I bury it into her all the way to the hilt my balls resting on her ass. I move slowly in and out of her again and again and she’s slowly moving up and down on my hammer.

“Well big boy I think it’s time you do some serious fucking what do you think?”

“Your wish is my command!”

I start stroking her fast and hard and she’s meeting each stroke with a thrust of her own arching her back off the bed to get as much cock as she can. I’m holding both of her breast while travel in and out of her and occasionally nibbling on them. I can feel her starting to tighten her vaginal muscles around my shaft as she’s starting to cum once again!

OHHHH donn’t stopppp! YES Harder! She’s cumming and cumming and I can feel myself starting to cum as I explode into her ravenous cunt shooting stream after stream. I can swear she had five or six orgasms that last a long damn time one right after the other and finally we lay there exhausted my cock still buried in her to the hilt! She’s working the muscles in her tunnel on my cock and trying to keep on riding my member.

“You did it again you made me cum harder then the times before!”

“I’m glad you like it!”

“I don’t like I love it!”

I have my back to the door and I can sense someone is there watching us and I turn expecting to see Julie and Allan watching and to my complete surprise there standing in the room is her daughter Jeanie. She had one hand on her left breast pinching her nipple and her other hand’s between her legs rubbing her mound.

“Hi Mr. Nelson I thought that was you!”

“What are you doing here Jeanie I thought you and Bobbie where at the lake?”

This dialog is going on while I’m still buried in her pussy and she grinding on my cock slowly and the sight of her daughter watching us is very stimulating to say the least.

“We came home early because it’s too cold there! I really love watching you it looks like you’re really enjoying what you’re doing!”

The next thing I know her tank top is over her head and a beautiful pair of matched 34 D’s are exposed to me damn I’d love to get my mouth on those babies.

“Go find you brother and leave us alone okay!”

“He’s busy right now with Mrs. Nelson!”

I roll over on my side my cock coming out of her pussy and reply, “What’s he doing with her?”

“The same thing you were doing with mom!”

She moves closer to the bed to get a better look at my cock!

“Wow mom I bet you love his toy that’s a big one!” She reaches down and grabs the shaft holding my now steel hard cock. She releases me and pulls down her shorts and panties her mound is clean shaven and looks very inviting and I want to fuck her and Betty knows it. Betty looks at me and smiles then says I guess I better get up and check on your brother! Just once Jeanie do you mind Jack?”

12