Change of Heart Ch. 05

Story Info
Swapping really is fun!
5.7k words
4.34
50.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just can't imagine how this party is going to work and it's praying on my mind I don't want to end up with someone I don't like. I especially don't want Julie to end up with some guy that might get rough with her!

Allen and Betty have been back from the caterer's for about and hour and we're about to have a bite to eat something light, she has fresh fruit and a green salad with tuna!

Over lunch they tell me that the waiters and bartender provided by the caterer's will leave as soon as they clean the tables and pack up their equipment. The drawing will be held at ten and then the fun will begin.

I can't find Julie I guess she's some where with Bobby getting her brains fucked out again and that's starting to worry me. I have my lunch and then go looking for her and I find them in his room and she's on top of him riding his cock one more time! I open the door and walk into the room and close the door behind me!

"Hey you two I think you've had enough for now go down and have some lunch and Julie I think you should rest for the remainder of the day. Hopefully that way you'll be nice and fresh for tonight!

"Okay honey just lets us finish alright," as she's bouncing up and down on his shaft like she's riding a pogo stick. Encouraging him to fuck her faster and harder which Bobby is trying to do to the best of his ability!

Around three-thirty Julie come down stairs her face is all flushed and she sits and just closes her eyes and falls asleep in the chair.

I've been a good boy and haven't had any exercise since Jeanie and I earlier this afternoon. Betty has been busy with the perpetrations for the party and she and Allen have been in back yard all afternoon since they got back from the caterer. Julie is so tired from all her sexual exercising that she falls a sleeps in that chair for over two hours. Finally I wake her at six and we both go up to our room to shower and clean up for the party.

We both come downstairs all dressed for an evening of who know what? Julie's wearing a long yellow sheath dress that's split up to the thigh on both sides. She has a single stand of white pearls around her neck and single pearl earrings adorn her shell like ears. She also wearing yellow sandals with medium heals.

I'm wearing a pair of black raw silk slacks and black silk shirt with a gray flower design open at the color. I'm also wearing a camel color sports jacket and my black slip-on shoes and no socks, its cooler that way!

We both look nice but Julie looks beautiful and very elegant as she struts into the living room. The dress fits her around the hips like a glove showing off her gorgeous ass. The dress being low cut in front and backless make her breast look even bigger than they really are! Her nipples are on high beam sticking through the material like large pencil erasers. You can't see a panty line because she isn't wearing any and that's a turn on in it's self.

A waiter approaches us and asks if we'd like a drink and I order two vodka martini's up with olives. When he delivers the drinks I take my first sip and it's a very good martini and Julie agrees with me.

The door bell rings and the first guest have arrived and we're both very nervous and I see a handsome couple being greeted by Betty and Allen.

The man is a little order than me he's very disguised looking his hair is silver and he looks like he's in good condition and he's wearing a black suit. His wife is a little younger with long blonde hair down to the middle of her bare back. She's wearing a long black dress with diamonds around her neck and right arm. She's tall and slender with average size breast and she had a great smile.

Betty brings them over and introduces us to them his name is Ralph and her name is Susan. Susan seems very friendly and I'm sure would be great in bed. I don't think that Julie is taken by Ralph in the least bit.

The door bell rings again this time they're two couples arriving together. The first couple is this very attractive blonde in a red cocktail dress that really showed off her legs and ass and her husband has a dark complexion and he's not very tall maybe 5'9" but very well built! She has an enormous set of tits and she's showing then off.

The other woman is wearing a long light green dress that fit her like a second skin and she looks elegant as she enters the room. If there is a perfect build for a woman she has it! She has beautiful breast large but not to big and her waist is tiny but flares into a pair of perfectly matched hips and end at her sweet ass! She's something to behold. Her eyes are as green as can be and her hair is a soft auburn, a beautiful color of red.

Her husband is about as tall as I am and he's got blonde hair and blue eye's and is very handsome and I can see Julie is undressing him with her eyes. They're names are Melissa and Terry

The last couple to arrive is a couple that looks to be the youngest of the group she's very pretty and small. She had a great little built and looks like she'd be a lot of fun in bed. She looks great in her simple white sheath dress. She's blonde with blue eyes and she's my second choice or maybe even my first choice. He looks very athletic and handsome maybe 5'10" and very lean with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

After all the men arrive Allen takes us men into his library and tells us that he's sure that none of need any help to keep it for a long time but just in case he has a solution. He hands us all a tablet of viagra which we all take and I'm wondering if it really will help me tonight?

When we get back to the women I look at them closely and I think that Melissa, Julie and Sandra she the one in the white dress. They are most beautiful and elegant women at the party. They're all beautiful and I'd take any of them to bed but the three are outstanding without a question.

I'm standing by myself sipping on my martini and watching the scene as it develops before me Julie is in a conversation with Melissa's husband Terry. I'm watching very intently when I see Melissa approaching me from across the room. When she reaches me she smile and holds out her hand and says, "Your wife is very beautiful and Terry seems to be taken by her beauty and elegance!"

"You can tell your husband that I'm taken by your beauty and I'm hoping that I draw your name!"

"Thank you for the compliment and I hope you draw my name too."

"I love the color green on you it really compliments your eyes!"

"I've heard some wonderful things about you!"

"Really and who's saying nice things about me?"

"Betty says that you're the best she's ever had, is that true?"

"There's only one way to find out isn't there?"

"Yes if you draw my name I guess I will find out," as she smiles at me and sips on her drink.

"Please call me Missy, that's what my friends call me!"

"I hope we can be good friends for a long time!"

"Yes that would be nice!"

It was fifteen to eight when dinner is served and everything goes faster than expected and the tables are clear and the caterer's are gone by nine thirty.

Betty calls everyone to attention and tells them that the drawing will take place now. She shows us six folded pieces of paper with the name of each woman present she puts them in a container which she holds up into the air. She walks to me and tells me to take a name. I draw out a name and look at the paper and it reads Julie. Terry is standing behind me and sees the name on my piece of paper. He draws a name and he taps my shoulder and whispers in my ear.

"Let's trade I drew my wife's name," when no one's looking we trade pieces of paper.

"Please read out loud the names on your piece of paper and ladies that is your man for the rest of the evening!"

Betty points to Ralph and he looks at the paper and reads Susan and everyone claps as they leave the dinner tent and head for their den! Next it's Sean's turn and he calls out Betty and he smiles and takes her arm and she looks at me dejected and they disappear into the tent of the dens.

Terry's next and he calls out Julie and Julie lights up like a Christmas and they walk out into the night.

I'm next and there are two women left, Sandra and Melissa. I look at them smiling and then call the name Melissa, she breakout in a big smile as I take her arm she says to me, "my wish did come true!" I smile at her and she squeezes my arm and I lean in and kiss her on the ear and we go toward the tent of dens.

I don't know and I don't care who the other two guys drew all I know is I got what I wanted.

It's a beautiful night the stars are shinning bright and the moon is almost full as we sounder by the pool. The light from the moon is shimmering on the water and we stop to admire the scene. I have my arm around her waist and pull her near and she kisses my temple and then we stand there kissing in the moon light she taste so good and she feels even better in my arms!

"I love to neck don't you!"

"Yes I do especially when it's with a beautiful woman like you!"

"Let's go to the tent and see what it like in there!"

Then dens as they call them are really very nice, when I saw them earlier they only had a couch and a table sitting on a carpet! Now they have a queen size bed and a small refrigerator stocked with champagne and vodka which I had ordered previously.

I sit on the couch and Missy sits next to me and kisses me as I run my hands up and down her back and she searches my mouth with her tongue. We sit on the couch for a while just kissing and petting.

"Would you like me to take off my dress for you or would you like to undress me?"

"I think I'd like you to take off your dress so I can see every inch of your gorgeous body."

"Okay, here I go," she stand in front of me smiling and she reaches around her back and I hear a zipper and she stands holding the dress to her body. She slowly slips her shoulders under the straps holding the dress up. The she starts lowering the dress exposing just the top part of her breasts. The anticipation is killing me as she lowers it a little more showing just the tip of her areola.

"What do you think so far?"

"I love what I see!"

She lets the top come down far enough to expose her full breast!

"Oh my god they're beautiful simply gorgeous!"

Let me explain what they look like the bottom part of her breast are full and round like a softball and the top of them scoop down like a ski jump with an areola the size of a half dollar sitting at the apex and the nipple is big around like my little finger sticking out about a half inch!

"You're stunning!"

"Thank you very much kind sir I'm glad you like what you see!"

She stands there holding the dress just below her breasts and say, "now it's your turn to take something off!"

I take off my jacket and lay it on the table and then I stand and I take off my shirt and lay it on my jacket.

"Mmmmm very nice you're pretty buff I like that!"

She takes her hands away from the dress and it falls to her hips and stop there. Her stomach is flat as a board and she reaches around her back and I hear the zipper again and her dress falls to her feet exposing her whole body she not wearing any panties. She steps out of her dress and turns showing me her ass in its entire splendor. Her pussy is shaven clean except for a strip of red hair that move up her crack.

I stand there tongue tied not being able to say a word as I drink in her beauty!

By this time I'm hard as rock and want to make love to her.

"Well I hope you like what you see!"

"You're the most beautiful woman I've every seen!"

"Now it's your turn to undress for me!"

"I undo my belt and pull down my zipper not taking my eyes off of her I kick off my shoes and lift my right leg out of the pant leg and then I do the left legs and I stand before her naked with my hard-on sticking straight out!"

"Oh my, that's a very large one, Betty is telling the truth!" she takes a step forward and looks closer.

"May I get a closer look?"

"Yes you can even touch if you'd like too."

"Not only is it long but it's much thicker than I imagined it could be!"

She walks to the bed and sits on the edge and pats the mattress next to her for me to sit down. I walk to bed and I'm so hard that it feels like it going to shatter.

When I sit by her side, Melissa kisses me and runs her hand up and down my shaft and I'm frozen by her touch. I place my hand on her breast and then squeeze her nipple! We lock in and embrace and we're kiss and fondling each others bodies.

I kiss her right nipple and then nibble on it for a while then I switch to her left one and continue going back and forth between them lovingly!

"That feels so good I love the feeling!"

I don't stop I continue to kiss and suck and I love the noises that she's making as I suck and bite harder. The whole while I'm devouring her breast she's holding my shaft in both her hands stroking it up and down slowly.

"I'm dying to see what you feel like in me."

"Really and where do you want to feel it first?"

"That's a tough question, surprise me!"

"Okay how many places are available to me?"

"Three places but I must tell you that in ones of the places I'm a virgin!"

I grab her ass and run my finger down her crack and stop at her rose bud.

"Would this be the place?"

She smiles shyly and says, "Yes that's the place!"

I push her down on the bed and kiss her nipples and move slowly down her stomach and stop at her belly button sucking and licking. Then I can feel her soft strip of red hair and I can smell her musky erotic scent which is intoxicating. I kiss her labia which are large and protruding with her elixir filling my mouth as I push my tongue into her.

"OHHHH that's good, oh yes soooo good. Mmmmm yes I love what you're doing. I think I'm going to cum oh I'm thereeeeeeeeeee, OHHHHHH godddddddddd.

She's slowly grinding her hips on my mouth and making animal noises that are coming from down deep in her throat.

"Oh that's heavenly," as she breathing hard and gasping for air.

"I never thought it would be like this! I glad you're not rushing me it's so much better like this."

I can feel her hand moving up and down my shaft as she says; "now it's my turn to make you cum!"

Her mouth engulfs my head and I can feel her tongue working across the crown of my mushroom her mouth is hot and very wet as I can feel her saliva moving down my shaft as she sucks hard. What a great feeling I'm getting from her as she moves her mouth up and down the head and the upper part of the shaft. She releases my cock from her mouth and she says, "you're so big I can't even get it half way in but you taste so damn good," and she goes down and continues to suck and lick! This woman is a pro when it comes to giving head and I can feel myself and I know I'm cumming and I tell her and she sucks harder and as deep as she can and I explode into her mouth a stream of cum that almost chokes her but she swallows most of it and I shoot another and another and I can feel cum flowing down my cock and on my thighs. She's amazing because she keeps on fucking my cock with her mouth until I'm almost screaming for her to stop. She finally releases me and we lay together on the bed resting and touching each other.

"I love the way you flooded me that's an experience I've never had before!"

"Really did you like it?"

"I love the way you taste do you think I taste good?

"I'd be satisfied if that's all I do all night long is eat you!"

"I love to have you nibble on me so gently!"

"I love to nibble on you tell me what you like best!"

"Well to be truthful I love it all but I've had you in my mouth and maybe we should see just how this fits into my pussy. She's holding my tool in her hands and I'm hard again like a rock and ready to show her how it fits in her pussy!

"Please be careful and take your time!"

I put my hand between her legs and push a finger into her wet and juicy hole. I push two fingers in her and she moves herself up and I'm sure I'll slide into her without too much problem. I knee between her legs drinking in her beauty and I lean down and kiss her then I suck her nipples into my mouth again. I take my cock in my right hand and rub it up and down her labia with are drenched with her juices.

"Mmmmm that feels soooo good, I want you now please!"

I rub it up and down her crack one more time and she says, "Put that other pillow under my head I want to watch it when it goes into me!"

I take the other pillow and put it under her head and it gives her a good view of her mound and my cock!

"Can you see okay!"

"Yes!"

I put the head on her lips and push as I see my cock disappearing into her pussy. She's moving her hips slightly and her eyes are as big as saucers as she devours my cock!

"Oh that feels so nice are you all the way in?"

"Not quite but almost!"

"Go slow I love it like this. Mmmmm it feels so big and hard. Yeah, slow just like that," as I'm barley moving my shaft in and out slowly!

"What a wonderful feeling it feels like a rod of hot steel and I love the feeling!"

I can feel the muscles in her tunnel flexing and releasing as I slowly work in and out. I'm still not all the way in her as I continue to stroke her gently.

"Is it all the way in yet?"

"Not yet!"

"I want to feel it all!"

I pull out of her pussy almost all the way and I feel her heels on my ass trying to hold me in her tight squeezing hole!

"Don't take it out!"

I push in a little harder and I slide into her juicy cunt all the way to the hilt and I feel her legs rising up and she squeals, Ohhhhhhhh god I'm cummmmmin AHHHHHH OH, OH yes, Mmmmm Mmmmmmmmmm.

"Just a little faster and I speed up and she's cumming again and it sounds like she crying.

"OH harder please harder Ah, Ah, AAHHHHHHHH," and I'm fucking her hard and faster and she cumming again.

OHHHHHHHH don't slow down I'm going to cum again and I'm fucking her pretty hard and she meets every thrust with a thrust of her own arching her back to meet my cock!

"Oh baby I'm going to cum in your cunt!"

"Yes, yes please hurry and cum I want to feel you cum in me.

My ass is moving a hundred miles and hour as my cock move in and out of her pussy hard and fast. Then I feel it start in my toes and it moves up my legs to my groin and then my balls are on fire an I feel a river of cum moving up my cock and exploding into her cavern stream after stream of my seed explode into her vagina and she's in the throws of a massive orgasm as a tidal wave of cum washes through her body.

I'm spent and I lay there exhausted still buried in her pussy and she still working my cock with her cunt.

"Oh, I can't stop cumming it's like I'm cumming the whole time! I can really get use to this!

She's still working my cock and I can feel I'm starting to soften.

"Did I satisfy you're big boy? I hope he's happy and wants more!"

"Oh don't you worry about him wanting more he's just starting!

She finally rolls off me and lies by my side kissing my face as I play with her nipples.

"I wonder if Terry and Julie are having as much fun as we're having!"

"I'm sure Julie will make him happy!"

"Oh my look at you it's hard again does that mean I get another turn so quick!"

I push two of my finger into her wet juicy hole and put them to her rosebud and push one finger into her ass and she jumps and says, "That tickles!"

I push both fingers into her and she winches and I ask, "Did I hurt you?"

"Just a little but if you want in there, we can try it and see what happens!"

"I have a better idea as I lay on my back with my cock sticking straight up in the air."

I can feel her hand running up the shaft and stopping to squeeze the head.

"What's your idea?"

"Why don't sit on my cock and ride it for a while or at least till you cum!"

"I love your idea especially the part about cumming!"

12