Change of Heart Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack finds he loves the younger ones.
4.8k words
4.34
55.2k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time everyone leaves it's ten and Julie and I are tired and I want to relax and try to get some sleep. The party isn't going to start till five in the afternoon. The people are here now taking down the big tent and hauling away all the furniture. I figure if I can maybe get two hours of sleep I'd be okay for tonight.

I can't find Julie so I figure she's probably some where in the house with Bobby getting her brains fucked out again. I leave the kitchen area and head upstairs Allen and Betty are out in the back with the workers. I open the door to our room and there's Julie lying on the bed nude sound asleep. I close the door and sit in a chair and gaze at that beautiful body.

She looks like a goddess lying there sleeping and I start thinking about the years we've been together and all the good times we've had. I get up and move to the bed every so quietly and lie down next to her and close my eyes.

I can feel the bed moving and I open my eyes and I see Julie stretching and I look at the clock on the dresser and it says one. Wow, I slept three hours and I feel good and rested. I look back at Julie and her eyes are open and she's smiling at me!

She reaches out and takes my hand in her and ask, "did you sleep good?"

"I sure did how about you?"

"Yes, I really needed to get some sleep or I'd have been a zombie all day!"

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"Yeah, it was fun Terry is such a sweetheart. He's so thoughtful he did nothing but try to please me the whole evening!"

"Did he please you the whole night?"

"Every single second of being with him was a pleasure!"

"I glad it worked out that way for you!"

"When Terry and I left you and Melissa did you two go to sleep?"

"No we didn't!"

"I didn't think you did!"

"She didn't want to waste the time sleeping!"

"Look at you you're hard as a steel pole, you want me to make it happier!"

"What do you have in mind?"

"This," as she leans down and sucks me into her mouth and starting moving up and down my head sucking and licking. Then her head stops moving up and down and she just starts sucking on my knob non-relenting and I'm in heaven lying there with my eyes closed enjoy the rapture of her sucking. After a while I can feel myself ready to cum and I'm gyrating my ass. She sucks harder and I cum hard she takes the first shoot without spilling a drop and she's still sucking while swallowing shot after shot of cum.

"Did you like that sweetie?"

"I love the way you suck me, baby! You're the best there is!"

"Better than Melissa?"

"Better than anyone in the world!"

By the time we take a shower and get dressed it's two and the house is empty down stairs and I look out the kitchen window and see everyone outside working in the yard. I go outside and ask if I can help and Betty asks where Julie is and I said she's still dressing, the next thing I know Bobby is no longer working with the rest of the family.

"Go back in and change into some grubs," Allen tells me. So I go back into the house go upstairs and open the door to our room and there's bobby fucking Julie on the bed she on her back with her knees on his shoulders and he's fucking her hard and fast.

I change my clothes and come out of the bathroom and he's still fucking her. She's in the middle of an orgasm and is cumming like a freight train!

Bobby looks at me and smiles sheepishly as he continues fucking her with all his energy!

I go back down stairs and help put everything in order for the party. Allen and I will be cooking hamburgers and hot dog for the kids.

It's now four-thirty and I go back up to change and just as I enter the room I hear, "Oh god Bobby fuck me harder!"

Bobby is still in our room fucking Julie.

"For Christ sake Julie you've been up here fucking Bobby for over two hour's. Get up and get dressed it's almost time for the party!"

Bobby sees I'm pissed and he starts pulling out of her pussy and she wraps her legs around him and won't let him go.

"Don't stop Bobby not till I cum!"

She is fucking him hard and he's hammering her cunt like a jack hammer and she gets her wish she cumming again.

I'm fucking disgusted with her and I go down stairs and if she wants to fuck him all day and night that's fine with me, I don't give a shit!

It's five and the guests start to arrive there's music blaring and I see Jeanie come outside and she's looking beautiful. She's wearing a yellow summer dress with spaghetti straps and she not wearing a bra because her nipples are on high beam.

It's five-thirty and there must be thirty kids dancing to the noise. I'm standing by the grill with Allen ready to start cooking for the horde. That's when I see Julie come out of the kitchen walking toward me smiling.

When she reaches me she kisses my cheek and I kiss her back. She looks beautiful and she knows it.

"Boy what a mad house this is with all theses kids running around!"

"Yeah, I guess I better get the burgers read before the horde attacks and devours everything."

"Well I guess I should go help Betty," and she kisses me as she leaves.

I see Allen coming toward me with a trey of hamburgers. He set's them on the table and reaches under the table and pulls out plates of onions, pickles, tomato's, lettuce, catsup and mustard.

"Were all ready for them when they get hungry!

"Do you have any more Viagra?"

"Sure I get them from a doctor friend of mine! Hell I'll give you a bottle of fifty! I'll be right back."

I'm standing there alone and I see Jeanie coming toward me with this cute girl. She must be no taller than five feet if that but built very well.

"Hi! Mr. Nelson this is my best friend Bitsy!"

Bitsy smiles and says, "Hi! Mr. Nelson I've heard a lot about you from Jeanie."

"Well I hope it was all good!"

"Do you have a present for me Mr. Nelson?"

"I sure do Jeanie and I'll give it to you later tonight!"

Bitsy smiles and says, "I bet I know what the present is!"

I smile at Bitsy and Jeanie says, "We'll see you later!"

I watch them as the walk away talking giggling. I bet Bitsy does know what the present is! Allen is coming back with a small bottle in his hand.

"Here put this in your pocket and listen to what I say! Normally you only take one pill at least and hour before. They're 50Mg tablets so if you really want to last all night take two pills. Never take three it can be very dangerous for you!"

"Okay I got, don't worry I'll use good judgment."

I open the bottle and look at the pills then I put two in my hand and close the cap and drop them in my pocket. I open a bottle of water and take a sip and put the pills in my mouth and take some more water and swallow them.

Fifteen minutes later Allen and I are under attach and its hard keeping up with the kids they're throwing the burgers down like peanuts. Finally around eight we get a break and everything slows down and the kids are all dancing.

I can see Betty and Julie sitting on the deck talking and Allen and I are cleaning the grill and the area around it.

It's almost eleven and I sit down and have a scotch on the rocks and the kids are starting to leave. I'm sitting by the pool and I see Jeanie coming my way. She sits on the arm of my chair and says, "I'll leave my door open so you can give me my present. Lock the door after you come in."

I nod to her and she gets up and walks toward the house. I look around and don't see Julie anywhere and I figure she's either with Allen or Bobby. I see Betty she talking to some guy and they get up and go into the house together. I'm the only one sitting outside so I get up and finish my drink and head for the house.

When I get inside it very quiet and I slowly make my way up the stairs and down the hall. I stop at Jeanie's door and turn the knob and the door opens. I step in and close the door locking it!

"Mr. Nelson, get undressed and get into bed!"

I get undressed as quickly as I can and get on the bed and I feel Jeanie as she grabs my shaft with both hands. Then I feel two more hands holding on to my shaft and I freeze.

"What going on Jeanie!"

Just then the bed lamp comes on and I see Bitsy holding on to my cock for dear life and then Jeanie joins.

Bitsy looks at my shaft with anxious eyes and ask Jeanie, "It looks so big and feels so hard does it hurt?"

"Oh no, it feels wonderful you'll love it."

Bitsy has the hardest body I've ever seen on a woman her muscle tone is excellent and I ask, "How do stay so hard you must work out every day?"

They both smile and Bitsy answers, "I'm on the gymnastics team and I workout all the time!"

I push my finger into Bitsy and she's very wet it slides in easy then I push another one into her.

"I know it's your birthday Jeanie but can I be first!"

"I guess so!"

I get between Bitsy's legs and she still holding on to me. I put my hands over hers and guide the head to her crack. I can feel it part her lips and then I feel the warmth of her pussy. I push into her and I can her moan, "OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss. I can feel my cock being squeezed by her vaginal muscles like it's never been squeezed before.

I suck her small torpedo shaped breast into my mouth and bite gently as I push in deeper I feel her legs come up and she becomes tighter as she flexes. I push again and I can feel my balls on her ass and I push harder. I can fell that she's going to cum and I push harder and she explode moaning and moving her hips up and down slowly on my shaft.

"Ohhhhhhhh that's wonderful I just had an orgasm it felt soooooooo good!"

I pull all the way out of her and push back in gently and continue stroking in and out! All of a sudden she's was having another orgasm. Jeanie's watching with envy and runs my hand across her pussy as I fuck Bitsy who seems to in a perpetual orgasm, cumming with almost every stroke.

When I exploded into her she jerks and her ass comes off the bed and she's having a massive orgasm that won't stop. Her cunt is so tight and hot with my cock in her that I don't care if I every fuck Jeanie again.

Those pills sure work wonders because I stayed hard and kept on fucking Bitsy. I can see that Jeanie is upset!

"Hey you guys when's it gonna be my turn!"

"After I cum again Jeanie then it's your turn!"

I've already come two times in Bitsy and the second time is ten times better than the first. I can't imagine what the third time will be like! This little girl can sure use that ass and pussy like no one I've every fucked before!"

When I cum the third time it blows me away. It's my turn to cum and not be able to stop and when I finally stop I wish that Jeanie is some place else so I could stay plugged into Bitsy!

I roll off Bitsy and lay resting and I can feel lips around my cock and I open my eyes and Jeanie is sucking my cock and does it ever feel good. I can feel fingers playing with my balls I open my eyes and it's Bitsy.

Jeanie is really sucking and its wonderful sending shockwave through my body. I slide a finger into Bitsy and finger fuck her while Jeanie is sucking to her heart's content.

Jeanie releases my cock from her mouth and I can feel her sliding down the shaft impaling herself on my rigid tool ridding up and down. The whole time she riding my pole I have two fingers in Bitsy playing with her clit.

Jeanie rides me for quit a while and the whole time I'm wishing it's Bitsy. When Jeanie is through she rolls off me and I'm exhausted after all I'm not twenty anymore.

Before I can catch my breath Bitsy is sitting on my cock and it's buried in her to the hilt. That when she start to ride me hard the way she's moving and flexing her pussy it feels like she's doing her floor exercise on my shaft and if I were a judge I'd give her a perfect ten. That little imp fuck's me in every way she can and I love the whole thing.

Both of the girls fell asleep and I'm lying in the bed between them and I think I better get back to my room. I look down at my cock and it still hard as a rock. But I still get up and put my shorts on and sneak out and down the hall. I push open the door and Julies on the bed naked and Bobby and four of his buddies are all naked and one of them is fucking Julie while she sucks another ones cock. When the kid fucking her cums he pulls out and another starts fucking her. She has her eyes closed the whole time and she's in heaven.

I take off my shorts and when the kid cums I step in the line and get on the bed and ram my cock hard into her sloppy pussy as hard as I can and her eyes open surprised to see it's me fucking her.

"Okay guys you can call it a night! Close the door on the way out!"

"Okay honey you love to fuck so lets fuck!"

I fuck the shit out of her and treat her like a whore fucking her hard non-relenting. She's having orgasm after orgasm and I'm hard as a rock and it feels like I can fuck for hours.

"Jack lets rest a while please!"

I just keep fucking her hard and I can see that she's got tears in her eyes and finally I cum like a freight train exploding like I did when I was fucking Bitsy. I rolled off of her and lie there panting for breath. I reach over and run my hand over her breast tenderly squeezing her nipples.

"I can't wait to get home so just the two of us and spend a leisurely day of doing nothing. I need to get the wash done and clean the house!"

"What time do you want to leave its six now!"

"Let's shower and I'll pack while you tell Allen and Betty that we're leaving!"

"Okay," I get up and go into the bathroom and take a nice hot shower, shave and brush my teeth.

Julie is sorting the clothes on the bed while I dress and when I'm through dressing I leave the room and head downstairs. I don't see anyone and then I hear noise in the kitchen so I head in that direction. Allen and Betty are sitting at the table having coffee in their robes.

Betty gets up and pours me a cup and says, "Why all dressed up already," as she hands me the cup of coffee.

It's been a long weekend we're leaving as soon as Julie comes down!"

"Is anything wrong?"

"No, we both very tired and just want to relax the rest of the day!"

"Will we see you guys next weekend, Allen asks?"

"I'm not sure I have a company function and will have to attend."

I see Julie coming into the kitchen carrying our bags so I go and take them from her. We say our good-byes and they come out and wave to us as we drive away!

It great to be home again just the two of us I put on a t-shit and baggy pair of short turn on the television and start watching the Dodgers game.

My cell phone rings so I get up and go to the counter and answer it.

"Hello, Jack Nelson!"

"Mr. Nelson it's Bitsy and I'm wondering if I can see you next week?"

"Do me a favor please and call me Jack!"

"Oh, okay I like that! So can we?"

"Yes, I'd like that very much."

"Maybe we can even see each other tonight!"

"I don't think tonight but definitely next week! I have your number since you called my cell. Are you at home?"

"Yes"

"I'll call you later to set it up okay!

"Okay, see ya next week!"

Well how do you like that? The gorgeous little gymnast wants another episode with me. Now that's very flattering I'm really glad that she called.

When the game is over I go into the kitchen to get a beer and Julie is cleaning the counter top and the sink area. I sit at the table and watch as she's working. She looks so wholesome and motherly working in the kitchen but when she ready for sex she's a different person almost like a nympho!

Just then the phone rings and she put down the sponge and answers the phone.

"Oh hi, yeah, we got home about eight and I've just been cleaning house and relaxing!"

She pauses and listens, "I'm not sure he's sitting right at the table having a beer."

Another pause and she says, "I don't know you better ask him!"

She puts her hand over the mouth piece and tells me, "Its Melissa, her and Terry want us to go out with them on their boat later today!"

Julie hands me the phone and I take it and say, "Hi how's it going?"

"I was just sitting here thinking of that huge tool you have and how you used it on me!"

"Oh really!"

"Yes, and I'd like more of it tonight!"

"We'd really like to but it's been a long weekend and we're both dead tired!"

"How about next weekend just the four of on the boat for three days!"

"Next weekend sounds great, it's a date!"

"Okay next weekend it is! Bye"

"Bye," and I give the phone back to Julie and she hangs it up!

Julie looks at me and says, "I'm glad you said no it'll be nice just the two of us!"

She comes over and sits on my lap and kisses me and fondles my hammer, "Tonight this is mine, all mine and I don't want to share with anyone!"

She's fixing dinner and I go upstairs into the bathroom and find the Viagra and take two pills. Tonight she's going to get the fucking of her life! I come back down stairs and go back into the kitchen and watch her cooking the meal and I ask her, "What do you like best the missionary position, doggy, or bring on top."

"I love them all especially when it's with you! What made you ask that question?"

"I was just wondering that's all."

I go into the den and turn on the television and start watching a movie. After a half hour she calls me in for dinner.

After I finish dinner I go upstairs and put on my robe I don't feel like wearing anything else. I come back down and start watching Quigley Down Under I love that movie! When Julie finishes the dishes she goes upstairs and gets ready for bed with her usual T-shirt. When she comes back down into the den I can see her nipples are on high beam. I know that the only thing she has one is the t-shirt.

"Come here babe and snuggle with me!"

We sit there and watch the rest of the movie and ever so often I move my hand across her bare ass. Which I must say feels damn good. When the movie is about to end she runs her hand into my robe and feels one of the hardest cocks that she ever felt! I love the feel of her hand gliding up the shaft and squeezing the head and moving back down the shaft!

She smiles at me and says, "I guess you'd like to go to bed and use this," as she rubs my shaft?"

"Yes, sweetie I'd love to!"

She turns off the television and leads me up the stairs. I take off my robe and my cock is sticking out a mile as hard as steel bar and waving back and forth as I get on the bed. She looks at it hard and says, "My God!! You look massive tonight!"

"That's what you do to me honey!"

"I can't believe how big it looks," she feels it, "and it's hard as steel."

"And it's all yours babe all night long!"

She smiles at me and says, "I think I can take that sweetie," as she takes off her T-shirt. Damn what a body on this woman for having three kids she's beautiful. Her breasts look like the breasts of a twenty year old and a flat stomach to go with it. Wow, and that pussy as much as it's been fucked it's still tight and juicy.

She lies on her back spreading her legs. Her labia's swollen filled with blood waiting to be spread by my cock!

"Come on big boy give me that beautiful piece of meat!"

"Okay! Babe I going to fuck you till you beg me to stop!"

"Is that a challenge because you know I'll never do that?"

We'll see," I grab her ankles and spread her wide and push into her pussy hard. She smiles, "is that all you got big boy?"

I start to jack hammer her pussy and she in heaven fucking back like it's her last fuck.

"That's more like it, Mmmmmmmmmm that's the way I like it."

When we start our night of delight I look at the clock on the table and it's eight. I fuck her hard then I slow down to rest then harder again. I notice that she's slowing down and I look at the clock again and it's eleven and I haven't taken my tool out of her pussy once. Those pills really work on me and I love the feeling.

12