Change of Heart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That gives me more energy and I start hammering again and she's trying to keep up with me I've cum four times which is a record for me without stopping. She's probably cum a hundred times.

I look at the clock and it's twelve and I'm still fucking her and I cum for the fifth time and I'm exhausted so I just lay there with my cock buried in her still hard.

"So babe is that enough for you, if it is you can beg me to stop!" As I pull my cock out of her.

She breathing hard and gasping for breath, "no way I want more!"

I crawl back between her legs and can see her labia are red from all the fucking we've done so far. I push my cock in and she winches a little.

"Did I hurt you?"

No, I'm just a little sore!"

I'm still hammering her hard and I stick a finger in her butt and play, "maybe I should use this hole if your pussy is sore."

"You're so big and hard tonight you might hurt me?"

"I won't hurt you sweetie," I pull my cock out of her pussy and rub it on her ass lubricating her hole. Then I put three fingers in her pussy getting them wet with her juice and one at time I push them in her ass. Then I roll her over and push into her ass slow and steady!

"Oh God it's too big!"

"Come on honey Sally took it all!"

I pulled out and then back in till my balls are on her ass!

"See I knew you could take it all!"

I start fucking her slowly and I can feel she's in a little pain.

"You want me to stop!"

"Just fuck me and let's get it over with!"

Her ass is so tight that I feel like I'm hurting her but I keep on fucking her and she cumming and now begging me to fuck her harder and I do as she ask. That's when I cum for the sixth time and it like an explosion in my brain. I'm so tired I can't move!

I roll off her and just lie there panting and she's lying next to me.

"Well, it looks like I win!"

"NO way, lets go again!"

"OH YEAH! Your cock looks like it's the leaning tower of Pisa!"

"Damn!"

"It looks like I fucked him into submission! It's two in the morning and we finally get some sleep!"

I wake the next morning and the sun is shinning in my eyes I stretch and see that Julies not in the bed I look at the clock and it's eight. I'm still tired so I grab the phone and call the office and tell them I won't be in today and for my secretary to reschedule my meetings.

I roll over and close my eyes!

"Come on Jack get up you're late for work!"

"I just called the office and told them I not coming in today. Come here, I want some breakfast as I reach in her robe and palm her pussy!"

She pulls back the covers and there she sees my hard, in fact very hard tool.

"What do I have to do to keep that thing down, shoot it?"

"No just sit on it and ride till it leans again!"

I can see that Julie really doesn't want to ride my tool this morning as she reluctantly gets on the bed. I jump up and go into the bathroom. I come out and she's sitting on the bed.

"Hey forget about it I don't want to force you, I guess your tired so don't worry about it."

"Did I say that?"

"Yes you did with that expression on your face!"

"What expression?"

"The one that said I don't to have sex with you!"

"Have a heart will you I'm so sore I can hardly walk!"

"Jesus the other night you fucked Bobby and five of his buddies for five hour and your sore because of me!"

"That's not fare three of those guys put together don't have a cock as big as yours!"

"Yeah sure!"

"If you're that bad off call Sally, or Melissa and even better yet call Jeanie and have her come over for a nooner!"

"I just might do that!"

"Be my guest!"

I grab my cell phone from the night stand and hit calls received and I find Bitsy number. Julie is standing there watching me the whole time.

I punch the call button and it starts ringing. One the third ring someone answers the phone.

"Hello"

"Is Bitsy there please?"

"Who's calling please?"

"Tell her it's Jack!"

I can her holler, "Susan it's some one called Jack!"

"Hello!"

"Hi it's Jack can you come over today!"

"Sure, When?"

"Right now if you can!

"Okay I'm leaving as soon as I get dressed!

"I'll be waiting for you!"

Julie doesn't say a word and I go into the bathroom and close the door. I open the medicine cabinet and get the bottle of Viagra and take two pills.

I shower and shave and while I'm brushing my teeth Julie comes in and sits on the stool!

"Is Bitsy the little brunette that was with Jeanie at her party?"

"Yes that's her!"

"She such a little thing, how does she take all of you?"

"Very nicely!"

"Well I hope you enjoy yourself I'm going shopping and I'll see you later!

If I enjoy the day is another story which I'm sure you'll like!

12