Change of Life

Story Info
Plain Jane is not so plain.
1.5k words
13.4k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he arrived home from work he could always excepted to find three things to his satisfaction; first that his home would be clean and tidy, second that his dinner would be almost ready, and third that his wife would be in the bedroom ready to pleasure him before dinner. His lovely wife had always had things just so for him, he did not need to ask her nor did he need threaten her, she was simply a woman who liked to please her husband. She never raised her voice in augment with him nor expressed any views that contradicted his. She was perfect and as boring as hell.

He would arrive home and find every thing just so; he would go upstairs and fuck the little woman, who would show no emotion about it, who would then head down stairs to finish getting dinner ready while he took a shower as if nothing had happened. They would then eat dinner together at the table and then watch some television together before she would head off to bed and to sleep. He had spent many hours down stairs alone, contemplating his life and how sick of it he was, and just what he was going to do to change it.

But everything changed when he walked into the house one afternoon the place look like a bomb had hit it. The lounge room had been torn apart as if someone had been looking for something, the couch was ripped apart. The television was on blaring at its top volume and not quiet on station and there was a small amount of blood on the floor. He walked over to the television and turned it off, he shown no emotion that his house had been torn apart, he moved on into the dinning room and found all the shelves had been gone through and the glassware broken, again there was a small amount of blood by the door, he stepped over it and headed up stairs. He moved along the hall and checked the study to find that it too had been torn apart and the drawers all opened. The drawer the he kept locked lay broken on the floor besides his chair. The safe was open and everything inside was gone. He then headed up stairs and checked each room to seeing the same damage and destruction in each room. He paused for a moment before opening the master bed room door. When he opened it he should have been both shocked and angered by what he saw. On the floor in the middle of the room was the beaten and broken body of his wife, it looked like she had tried to fight off who ever had invade his home and had come out the worse for it.

He grabbed the phone and called 911 and asked for and ambulance, it arrived at the same time as the police. His home had been robbed and his wife badly beaten.

It took only days for her to recover from the physical beating she had taken, but the doctors had warned him that she may not recover from the emotional scars for a long time. She spoke very little to him and refused to meet his eye, the only thing that she had said was that she would not go back to that house. He sold it while she was in hospital and bought a small property just out side of of a small town miles from the city. He had all the security money could buy installed and had repainted and decorated the house to please him self, installing a few extra devices he had always wanted. It was quiet out here and no one around for miles; it was just the sort of place they needed to make a change in their lives.

When the doctors finally agreed he could take her home they warned him that she may not be herself and would need a lot of tender loving care. The also warned him that she may have had a serious character change and that she may not be any thing like her former self, and that he should be ready in advance. He knew that she had very little or no memory of that night and that she would not talk about. Jane had also shown very little wiliness to talk about any thing from their life before that night as well.

The doctors warned that the type of blow she had received to the head had blocked out a lot of her long and short term memories, and had clearly had an effect on her personality, her in habitations and self preservation. As the nurses had written up in her chart on several different occasion of having to redress her and bring her back to her room. It gave him hope for their future.

He picked her up early on the assigned morning, checked her out of hospital and helped her put her things in the boot of the car. He opened her door and slapped her hard on the ass as she started to get in, she stopped and turn to him and looked him in the eyes for a brief moment. But it was enough for him to see a glimpse of something stirring within her, something that had not been their before. He walked around to the other side of the car and slide in behind the steering wheel. He decide to test these new stirring within his plain Jane wife, as he drove out of the city he took her hand and placed it inside his pants on his cock, he put his hand on top of hers not allowing her to pull away, he guided her hand in a slow steady rhythm up and down his cock. As his cock grew harder he explained to her how their new life was going to be and that it would be best if she learn quickly, as he had spent enough years living with a non responsive cock tease.

When his cock had reach its full length he smiled at her and said it was time for lesson one. He pulled the car off the side of the road and grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her mouth down on his rock hard cock. At first she resisted him and he pulled her up by the hair and looked at her, she stared hard at him with an emotion he had not seen on her pretty face before, was that anger. He laughed at her and told her that she would suck his cock nicely or he would have to punish her for her disobedience. Fear flicked across her face and he smiled forcing her down roughly, she opened her mouth and took the tip of him in and started to suck on him, going up and down his hard cock like her life depended on it. He reached between her legs and roughly pushed her pants aside and stuck his finger up inside her nice tight cunt, she was already wet. She moaned as she sucked him, new feeling seem to be blossoming inside her, he started to push his finger in and out of her, matching the pace of her sweet mouth sucking his cock. As he felt the tightening in his balls and indication he was about to cum he push her head down hard on his cock forcing it to go deep within her throat, the spasm of her gag reflex took him over the edge and he dumped his load of hot sticky cum deep in her throat. 'Sallow it all baby I don't want it on the car seats', he told her.

She sallow nearly all of his cum and lick up whatever she had missed, she felt no shame at this and was only worried about the pulsating in her pussy that needed attention. As she reached down to play with her self, he pulled her legs apart wide so that he could see what she was doing. He had never seen her play with her own clit before, and it was making him hard again. He reached over her and took a brown paper bag out of the glove box and took out a new vibrating egg. Before Jane could see what it was it rammed it up inside her leaving only the wiring to remote that he was holding, on the outside. He turned the volume of it on low. 'Jane that is going to stay inside you until I say you can take it out' he told her. Jane looked up at him and let out a small moan. He left the setting on low knowing that it would not filled her need to cum, but would also not let the state or arousal diminish completely. He watched her squirm in her seat as she tried to produce the desired pleasure from it, and chuckled when she was unable. He left her like that as he drove out of the city and toward their new home and new life.

Where he plans to teach his Jane, how to unleash the submissive, sex goddess within.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Agree--You Need a Copy Editor

The concept is interesting, but you went nowhere with it. You've got to show us the change in her character. What you've shown us so far is very little, both before and after. It's like you're writing while waiting for inspiration to strike. That's fine, but the better course is to wait for inspiration, get inspired, and then write. Likewise, your prose shows spell check at its worst--"augment" for "argument", the television not "quiet" on station (did you mean "quite"?), showed no "willness" to talk (did you mean "willingness?)--and these are only the most blatant errors. And don't get upset at my comments--If you didn't have a spark, I wouldn't waste my time reading and commenting.

glorialamuseglorialamuseabout 13 years ago
needs work

needs detail, vary vague, character development could do with some ramping up. story line is not realistic or over the top fantasy. it's a stretch to say the least. all that being said I did read it and it was not terrible. It is your first submission and I don't want to discourage you, from writing so please take my comments as the constructive criticism they were intended to be. I know you can improve and will read more of your submissions in the future. suggest using a volunteer editor the are quite helpful. good luck

perl10perl10about 13 years ago
Keep Trying

You have a lot to work on, grammar/spelling wise, but at least you didn't go the route of the expected reaction of a raped wife and husband there of.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Neighbor A young wife, a strange neighbor and an attraction.in BDSM
The Silent Treatment A wife is punished for being flirtatious.in BDSM
The Contract Dominant woman sets the rules.in BDSM
The Cabin Ch. 01 Confrontation: she's changed, he wants to know why. in BDSM
Ms. Lina's Academy Ch. 01 Where naughty young women learn obedience.in BDSM
More Stories