Change of Life Ch. 02

Story Info
The incredible evening continues.
2.1k words
4.68
31.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 05/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaEd
PapaEd
7 Followers

Once again I want to thank Angel Love for editing my story and helping me become a better writer.


I was sitting on the sofa, in a dream-like state. I had just had the most satisfying sexual experience of my life. Diane was sitting there, with her legs crossed looking all prim and proper. She had a 'cat that just ate the canary' smile on her face.


I took a deep breath and said, "I suppose we should boot up your computer and see if we can apply the correct filters to your pictures."

She started to giggle and said, "Honey, I don't think that Photoshop filters are on tonight's agenda. I'm going to clean myself up a little and change into something a bit more appropriate. If you're feeling up to it, why don't you get us some wine from the kitchen and start a fire in the fireplace? Feel free to enjoy one of your cigars."

As I watched her walk up the stairs, I was still dumbstruck. Were we going to go at each other again? I looked down at my shrunken dick and thought to myself, 'Jeez, I hope I can get it up again.'

I got up, pulled up my pants and headed to the kitchen. As I was looking in the cupboards for a bottle of wine, I couldn't help noticing that she had all kinds of spices and other stuff that you use when making meals from scratch. This woman must enjoy cooking. I had assumed that a busy professional such as Diane would mostly eat take-out or dine at fine restaurants. This woman was becoming more impressive with each thing that I learned about her.

I took the wine, some glasses and an ashtray into the living room and set them on the coffee table. In front of the fireplace was a thick, white throw rug. As I kneeled on the rug to start the fire, I noticed how soft it felt and thought, 'I must have died and gone to heaven. I'm going to fuck a goddess in front of a roaring fire.'

After getting the fire started, I stood up, took off my sport coat, retrieved a hand-rolled Dominican from the breast pocket and laid the sport coat on the back of a chair. I opened the wine, unwrapped the cigar, clipped the end and started to light it when I saw Diane coming down the stairs. I was awestruck. I think my jaw had dropped to the floor.

Diane was wearing a see-through, black, untied robe. Underneath it was a black satin corset: the kind with the laces up the front, barely holding her tits in. She had on stockings that were held up by garters and was wearing black, spiked heels. Her beautiful red hair was loosely tied up, with little wisps trailing down here and there. She had reapplied her makeup, with a bit more rouge and blood-red lipstick. Her boobs bounced with each step she took.

I couldn't help it. I just blurted out, "Holy shit . . . holy fucking shit."

Diane started laughing, walked over to me, sat down on my lap, crossed her legs and took the cigar and lighter from me.

"Let me," she said.

Holding the cigar to her lips, she lit it and took a few puffs. Then she put one arm behind my head and held the cigar to my mouth. I rested one hand on her back and took a drag on the cigar. This was so hot that my dick started to swell.

"I guess you like what you see, because you're starting to get hard."

"Sweetie, you could make a dead man hard," I replied.

She leaned into me and gave me one of the hottest, sweetest closed mouth kisses I've ever had. I growled and she placed the cigar in the ashtray and wrapped both arms around my head and started kissing me again. We were making out like teenagers. I was rubbing one hand up and down her side and the other was massaging her back while our tongues wrestled.

We carried on like this for quite a while; nibbling and sucking on each other's lips and tongue. She was rubbing my shoulders with both hands and then up my neck to my face and back down to my shoulders again. Then I started kissing and licking her chin, and then down her neck to her chest and the top of her tits. I was sucking and nibbling the swell of her tits and even left a hickey on one. She was moaning and groaning and squirming in my lap.

I reached my hand up to the back of her head, grabbed a fistful of hair and gently pulled her head back. She thrust her chest up and forward and cried out, "Oh my god . . . take me . . . use me . . . make me yours."

I thought, 'Maybe she likes it a tad on the rough side. Perhaps she's even a bit submissive.' This was a new experience for me. I had never been involved with a woman who was the least bit submissive or one that wanted to be taken a little roughly. I treaded lightly along this path. I wanted to bring as much pleasure to this woman as I could, but didn't want to cross the line and make her the least bit uncomfortable.

I used my teeth to grab one of the laces that held her tits and pulled on it. The corset was so tight that her tits immediately started to spill out. I bit the insides of each breast and she tensed up and yelled, "Aaarrrgggghhhhh."

I decided to test the submissive waters a little bit more. I leaned my head back away from her, looked at her and said, " Take your tits out and feed them to me."

She undid the laces, pulled her tits out, cupped each of them in her hands and held them to my face. I took one tit between my lips, sucking as much of it as I could into my mouth. I pulled back, pulling her tit with me until only the areola was in my mouth. I bit down on it and flicked the nipple with my tongue.

She started humping her hips and groaning, "Oh yes . . . suck them and bite them hard . . . yes, yes, yes."

I tightened my grip on her hair as I reached my other hand down, pried open her legs and unsnapped the crotch panel. She was soaking wet and as I slid my fingers between her lips her clit jumped out like a little erect dick. Her body had stiffened considerably and as I pulled her head back, her tit popped out of my mouth.

She frantically put her other tit to my mouth.

"Please do this one . . . please.'

I started working on her tit and rubbing her clit. She started shaking, crossed her legs and clamped down on my hand and screamed,

"I'm cumming . . . I'm cumming . . . aaaahhhhh."

She had this intense orgasm that seemed to go on forever and then her whole body went limp. I withdrew my fingers from her pussy, released her tit and held her close to me. Her head was resting on my chest and her breathing was still heavy.

She started to say something, but I kissed her and told her, "I know. Go over and lay down on the rug in front of the fireplace."

She got up and laid down on the rug. Her legs were spread, her knees were up and her feet were flat on the floor.

"Come to mama, honey. Get down here and fuck me senseless."

I told her, "Grab your heels, pull them back to your ass and hold them there. Don't let go." She did.

I relit the cigar, took a few drags and set it back into the ashtray. She looked incredibly hot, lying there waiting to be fucked. I took a sip of wine, stood up and stripped. My dick was bobbing up and down, hard enough to cut glass.

I kneeled down between her legs. She gasped, held her breath and waited for me to plunge right into her. I grabbed my dick by the base and started to spank her clit with it.

"No, no, no . . . fuck me, fuck me," she said while she released her heels and grabbed my dick and tried to put it in her.

I firmly pulled her hands away from me and said, "Do I have to tie you down?"

"Oh yes, would you please?"

I pulled the laces from her bodice and tied her hands to the heels of her boots. Slowly I started to rub my dick up and down the length of her slit. She yelled out, "No, no, don't tease me . . . put it in . . . put it in, pleeeeease."

"I will, I promise, but first I want to bring you to the brink of orgasm. When you start cumming, I'll bury myself in you."

I dipped just the head of my dick in her and then went back to rubbing it along her slit. I continued like this for quite a few minutes, fucking her with just the head and sliding it up her slit and occasionally spanking her clit. She was going crazy. Her breathing was ragged; she was humping her hips up to me and moaning and groaning.

Suddenly she started to stiffen and shake. She cried out, "Now, now . . . I'm cumming now." I immediately plunged fully into her and held her tight against me. She was violently shaking and screaming. This orgasm was so intense that she tried to close her knees to force me out of her. I pushed my arms between her knees, held her legs apart with my elbows, grabbed her nipples, and started to fuck her with long hard strokes. I was pounding into her with everything I had.

She was screaming and yelling, "I can't stop, I can't stop . . . what are you doing to me . . . I can't stop cumming."

I knew I wouldn't last very long. I could feel my orgasm start and she did too.

"Give it to me, give it to me . . . fill me with your seed . . . cum in me."

Then I started to cum.

"Oh shit , . . ohhh shit . . . here it is baby . . . everything I've got baby, just for you . . . aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh."

After delivering my load into that wonderful pussy, I collapsed onto her. Her body was limp, her breathing was ragged and she was sobbing, "What did you do to me . . . What did you do to me?"

As I reached down and untied her hands, I thought, 'What did I do to you . . . Do you have any clue as to what you've done to me?' She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly.

We were both exhausted. I glanced at my watch and couldn't believe that just a few hours ago we were merely friends. Although I admired her business acumen, had been enamored with her personality and was captivated by her smile and her eyes, I never believed we would have an intimate relationship. I may have hoped we would get together, but I never really believed we would and I certainly never dreamed of anything this intense.

We both dozed off for a little while. When I came to, I got up and got us some wine. She sat up and took a sip and set it down and smiled at me. God, I was confused. Was it merely that I was on the rebound? Was it just because my life had been void of any intimacy for so long? Was it her beauty, her engaging personality or was it simply the intense sex? Whatever it was, I was falling for this woman and falling hard.

She must have sensed something, because she smiled at me, held my hand and said," What am I going to do with you?"

"Anything you want," was my reply.

She just sighed and said, "Lets get a snack before we go to bed." We both got up and as I reached for my pants, I noticed the mess on the rug from our combined fluids.

I pointed at it and told her, "I think we ruined your beautiful throw rug."

She just laughed a little and said. "Don't worry. It will clean up all right. Thank god for Scotchgard." Then she walked off to the kitchen. I pulled up my pants and followed that swaying ass and those jiggling tits into the kitchen.

PapaEd
PapaEd
7 Followers