Change of Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

She was still thrusting up into me and the cum was still squirting over our lower bodies. Finally she lowered her hips and we held each other. I rolled off of her and she sat up watching my cock. It wasn't getting any smaller, it was still hard. She laughed and said, "Well I don't see that everyday! You're cock! It's hard as you were before you came. This must really excite you! Cocks don't lie!"

I said, "Are we done?"

She looked down at me and said, "Oh I hope not! This is wonderful! It's just like you always tell me darling. I feel so good! I could sit here all night and let you play with me and fuck me and get me off!"

I rubbed her cum filled cunt and she said, "Mummmmm!! Oh Bud!, you are so good at this baby!"

I said: "Shirl you look so beautiful! Tell me what you would like me to do."

She said, "Well after I have sex with Mandy, she always licks me clean. Would you do that for me?"

I said, "Well that's a first. My wife wants me to lick my own cum out of her pussy!"

She smiled and blushed a little. Yes she still blushes. She asked again, "Would you be able to do it? Or does it make you sick?"

I said, "No it doesn't make me sick Shirl. I just never did that before. Now close your eyes and let me please you some more. I think it's time you felt what a tongue can do after a cock has fucked you. I'm going to teach you some more about sex and how to fuck."

She said, " Eat my pussy Bud! Eat me again!"

I said, "I will and then I'm about to fuck you again too baby!"

She watched as I pulled her body up to my face and she felt my mouth on her wide open cum filled cunt! As I lowered my mouth to her pussy I buried my mouth into her snatch! I shoved my tongue as deep into her as I could get it and used my fingers to open and spread her outer and inner lips as wide as I could without hurting her. I licked and sucked our cum as it almost ran out of her. She screamed, "OH GOD! THAT"S SO GOOD! YES BABY! YES!!" . Time went by maybe 20 or 30 minutes and I never stopped making love to her cunt. I had her turn and move around so her ass was facing over me again. I inserted my index finger into her ass hole as my mouth covered her pussy! I heard moan I heard her sigh, she called my name. She screamed!

She took my cum covered cock in her mouth and sucked it as I licked her cunt. She moaned to me telling me she was so hot! She wanted me to fuck her. I said, "Soon baby!"

She moaned as I sucked her clit into my mouth and began to hum!! "Oh Bud! I'm cumming! OH GOD BUD!! OH GOD BABY! YES! SUCK ME! SUCK MY PUSSY BABY!"

She began to cum and her juices ran out of her pussy and over my face and down my chin and neck. I licked and sucked and her body pumped and pumped fucking my face as her lips sucked on my hard cock. I filled her pussy with three fingers and fingered her fast and hard! I had my face buried under her ass licking and sucking her entire cunt in my mouth now. She screamed as she tried to pull away but I held her hips with my hands and kept her cunt over my face until I was sure she had finished her latest orgasm!

I turned her around so we could face each other. She locked on to my lips and squeezed me so tight I had trouble getting my breath! She said, "Fuck me!!! Fuck me now!!!"

With Shirl's cunt lips wide open in front of me, I slowly moved around and rocked my cock head against her sexual magic. The odor of her pussy came up from between her legs giving me more and more sexual stimulation. With the help of my hands and arms holding her up a little, her legs were wide open and bent at the knees the head of my cock was almost in now! I felt Shirl's fingers guiding my hard cock into the opening of her cunt hole. As I moved in with no resistance at all this time she arched and screamed as she came. I began to fuck her like I fucked Mandy. Hard and fast and without any regard to how she felt. I didn't care if I hurt her, or if I was pleasing her, I had to cum! That's all I gave a shit about! I had to cum! Second maybe a minute went by and she arched her back cried out as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she climaxed as I dumped another load of my cum into her. She lifted us both up off the quilt and hung the air as she moaned like a animal and had the best climax of her life. She told me afterwards that it was the best fuck session we ever had. I told her, " You mean to this point in our lives baby! To this point!!"

We both collapsed and sleep until noon. I laid there wondering where we would go from here. I smiled and said, "God I hope it's Mandy's bed!" I close my eyes again and drifted off.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12