Change of Life Ch. 09

Story Info
"Lick my pussy clean!" she told him.
3.4k words
4.36
73.9k
5

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

When I woke up Shirl was in the kitchen making us both something to eat. I walked in looking like someone who had been rode hard and put up wet. She smiled and said, " WOW! Did I do that to you?"

She laughed and told me she had been up for an hour and had time to shower again and dress and even put on some makeup. She was cooking breakfast and it was 10 after noon. I said, "I'm starving!"

She said, "Sit and I'll give you your breakfast. God I'm glad we took off today! Last night was very nice Bud."

She sat on my lap and kissed me. Then she said, "Oh puck! Go brush your teeth your mouth smells like a dragon!"

I said, "That's because you made me eat your cum filled pussy before ewe went to sleep!"

She kissed me again and told me, "Yes Bud! That as very, very nice, indeed. I really enjoyed that part of our sex. Not that your cock wasn't good. But, you eating me after you filled me with cum was so new. So exciting! What did you think of it? Would you do it again?"

I said, "I'll be right back. I have to use the men's room and I'm starving!"

She said, "Hurry we have some things to talk about!"

I didn't know what we had to talk about but when she said that it always made me nervous. I pissed like a racehorse and brushed my teeth before stepping into the shower. In minutes I was finished and back in the kitchen just as she was flipping the eggs. She said, "Hope you like them over easy?"

I laughed and told her just like I like my women!"

She laughed and said, "well that's what I want to talk with you about Bud."

I said, "Women! You want to talk about MY women. That should take about one minute. Let's see there's you and ....... Oh yea, you!"

Well there was Mandy but I wasn't going to say her name! Shirl did! She said, "No Bud, come on, I'm serious babe! How about Mandy, do you consider her one of your women?"

I said, "Oh hell baby, I don't know! Damn Shirl I was with her once. And I sure didn't want you to find out about it. Now I find out you were the one who told her I was good and liked to get in her pants since we have known her and Paul. So I don't know how to answer your question."

She laughed and said, "Well she considers you one of her men!"

I said, "One! How many does she had for god sake?"

Shirl served the food and I poured the coffee and we began to eat. I was really hungry but a little worried about what my wife wanted to talk about since Mandy's name had come up. She smiled and said, "Just you and Paul right now. And apparently you left her with a very good impression and she wants you back. In fact she wants us both to come over tonight to play cards with them. And maybe something else if we can get you guys interested. And about your performance last night baby, you didn't disappoint me either. I want you back again too." She smiled and then said, "Hell Bud! Both of us want you babe you're a hot commodity!"

I said, "Well I'm not sure how Paul is handling this. He didn't seem very happy the other night."

She said, "Why don't you let Mandy handle Paully. She controls him very well."

I said, "Yea so I noticed. But he's a good friend and I don't want to have him mad at me."

Shirl finished her meal and put her dishes in the sink. She asked if I was done and took my plate too. She came over and sat on my lap again. She said, "Look Paul is a sweet guy. He's just not what you would call a good lover or an aggressive lover. Mandy loves him to pieces but she has a super high sex drive and,...... well let's just say Paully doesn't do it for her long enough or often enough. She figured since you guys were friends and we were friends I would share. Since I know you can go for a long time and more often than I really feel like doing it. See it's like this, you like to fuck often, and Mandy likes to fuck every night! Paul and I like to fuck but not as often. So we two girls figured rather than go out and try and get something strange for her which is unknown and now a days kind of scary, I would share you with Mandy. That way, you're more satisfied and she is too. And I can get some fucking sleep without your hard cock in my back every night! Understand?"

I said, "So you have no problem with me going over her house and fucking the neighbor?"

She laughed and said; "Well some nights she might come over here. And Paully wants to be there when you guys do it so he'll be over here too. Maybe I'll watch you both too sometimes. It is kind of hot to watch other people fuck especially when it is my husband and my best friend."

I smiled and said, "Did I die and go to heaven, or what? What do you want from me with all this fucking I'm going to be doing to another woman?"

She said, "Well if I decide to join in you have to let me. And if I want Mandy rather than you sometimes, again you have let me and can't say no to it. But, I'm bet you and Paully would love to watch two women together eating and fucking and making each other cum, wouldn't you?"

I said I had to admit Mandy and her making love did make me hard and since she was sitting on my lap she knew it too! She smiled and said, "Well you're either hard or you have a hammer in your pants. That's OK baby, if I was a guy I would be hard too watching Mandy lick and fucking someone. She is a very hot wife. Don't you agree?"

All the time Shirl had been sitting on my lap she had been wiggling and rubbing her ass on my cock. And with all this talk about Mandy and she fucking was making me hard. I knew she felt my cock pushing up against her ass. She kissed me and slid her tongue into my mouth. When we broke the embrace she said, "Oh one more thing. If by some strange chance I want Paully when you're doing Mandy, well you can't say no to that either. OK?"

I said, "Wait a minute! If Paul can't satisfy his own wife, why does he have to fuck you?"

She was now straddling my legs as she faced me and after kissing me hard she said; "Well you know how a strange piece of ass excites you men! I'm not saying he will ever want too, but if he does you can't say no or do anything to stop it. I mean if you're fucking Mandy and Paully wants me, I don't know how you or I could say no, I mean, that's only fair don't you think?"

I wasn't sure about this now since she had added her and Paully fucking sometimes. But, I said, "Yea! I guess so Shirl. But, it will be just the four of us right? No additional guys or women right?"

She said, "Well I don't know about Mandy she didn't said she was adding others. I'm just a player she is the planner. You would have to ask her what she has in that dirty little brain of hers."

She undid her pajama top and let her breasts swing free right in front of my face. She also had my shorts opened and slid her hand inside. She said "Didn't you say one time you wanted to fuck me in the kitchen on our new chairs?"

I said, "Yea I did say that, it was about 3 years ago when we purchased them."

She pulled my cock out and began stroking me harder. She pressed her breasts into my face and I sucked each nipple as she whispered, "Well better late than never baby!"

She stood up for a brief second or two and slid the bottoms of her pajamas off. She at back down and worked my cock head into her pussy. She felt like a furnace she was so hot inside. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Fuck me now Buddy! All this talk about Mandy and Paully has got me dripping wet. Oh, this is going to be so much fun baby! Fuck me now buddy!"

She would never use that word before. Now she was using it in every other sentence. What was going on? I started to wonder what I had gotten myself into. She moved up on me and as her legs straddled each side of the chair she began to rock back and forth on my cock burring it until I was balls deep. I stopped worrying. We locked up and fucked for over a half-hour before Shirl got a Charlie horse in her hip and had to stand up. But by then we had both had spectacular orgasms together. When she stood up she came around the chair and stood in front of me and asked, "Would you clean me again Buddy? Lick my pussy clean of your cum like you did last night, please!"

I was wondering if she was going to expect this treatment all the time now? I said, "Tell you what lover, you lick my cock clean and I'll lick your pussy clean. How's that sound?"

She didn't even think about it she dropped to her knee and cleaned my cock like she had been going to school to learn how. "Hum I wondered to myself, "Where did she learn that trick?"

She popped up and said, "OK sweetheart! Your cock is clean as a whistle! Your turn."

And with that she sat up on the kitchen table and put her pussy right at the edge of the table. I sighed and moved my chair around facing her. She lifted her feet and placed them on the table as well. She bent her knees outward and that opened her pussy wide for me. Shirl had never done anything like this before. Never in all the years we had been marriage. While I loved it I was starting to wonder where she had learned about all this? Could it had been Mandy? Did she talk to Shirl about doing this? Did Paully fuck Mandy and then cleaned her pussy while Shirl watched. Or did she read or find it on the Internet?

Something was happening to my shy wife and she was becoming more open about sex, much more opened. While it was hot as hell, I didn't know if I was happy or sacred. Time would tell. Then Shirl said, "Well?"

That snapped me back and I moved in between her opened thighs and as I placed my mouth over her cum filled pussy I felt her hands on the back of my head gently pushing my face forward. "Oh fuck yes! OH JESUS YES!! THAT"S SO GOOD BUDDY!! " She screamed out as I began to lick her cunt clean. After her quick climax she settled in and as I licked she talked to me saying, "OH yes baby! Lick it! Lick my pussy Buddy clean me out sugar. Oh Jesus Bud, That feels so good and is so evil! Oh God I love it! Oh more! Give me more baby! Oh fuck yes! Yes Buddy lick me! Lick me Oh fuck yes lick my pussy baby!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Godddddddddd! Yesssssssssssssss!!!!! BUDDY!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Shirl lifted up off the table and thrust her cunt into my face as she pulled my hair and pressed my face tighter against her cum dripping cunt. She squeezed her thighs tighter around my head and rotated her hips and smeared her cunt all over my face covering it with my own cum. I held her under her ass and continued to lap her pussy like a dog did to his water bowl! The more I licked the harder she pushed and the deeper my tongue was going into her pussy. I felt like I was licking the back of her bellybutton! She was grinding and humping my face like she was crazy.

Finally, she began to slow down. I was quiet sure her cunt had no more cum that I could reach and she had calmed down more and was only slowly moving her open pussy on my face gently again. She was like a tiger when I licked her pussy now, especially when it had my cum in it. I pulled back and felt her thighs and hands release my head. She pulled me up to her gently and as she moved her face own to my own she kissed me softly. She pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. When we broke our embrace she said, "I can't tell you how good that feels. I don't know it it's the idea of you eating your own cum or that you're giving me a great oral loving. But boy! WOW! I have at least two fucking fantastic orgasms. Thank you. Thank you Bud! We have to get ready to go over Mandy's. But, baby when we get home I want you to take me to bed and fuck the hell out me. Then I want you to eat my pussy and clean me after I clean your cock. OK? Promise me you will Buddy!"

I said, "Fuck me now Shirl I can't wait until we get home from Mandy's it might be late. I want you now!"

She smiled and said, "You like doing that to me too don't you? You like to lick my pussy after you cum in it tell the truth."

I couldn't lie. I said, "Yes! I love to eat your pussy regardless of whether or not I have cum in it! I just love to eat your pussy and see you cum! I know it really makes you happy so that's why I do it!"

She said, "Well thank you sugar. I do love it. Now, come on we have to get ready."

I followed her up the steps watching her naked body move in front of me. We showered separately only because we would have never gotten to Paul's house on time. Since they were feeding us we had to show up on time. But I was playing and teasing and even licked her pussy a couple of times when she sat on the bed putting on her clothes. Finally she said, "Would you stop! We have to be over there in 10 minutes and you're still naked! Come on we're not going to fuck until we get home. Oh Jesus Bud! Stop it! I'm already hot as hell. My cunt is throbbing!"

Finally she pushed me as I kneeling in front of her trying to get my head between her thighs. I fell backwards on the floor landing on my ass. We both started laughing and she said, "Jesus I have created a pussy licking monster!"

She stood and smoothed out her clothes and lowered her skirt and holding it down as I stood up and started towards her. She screamed and ran down the steps. I finished dressing and joined her and we walked next door.

As we came into their yard Paul was outside grilling. He said, "High guys make yourself at home. Beers cold and steaks will be done in 5 minutes. I hope you're hungry! I got a beer and I heard Mandy yell, "Bud, Shirl? I'm upstairs in the bedroom Shirl come on up."

Shirl grabbed my beer and went inside to locate and talk with Mandy. I asked Paul, "So how's it going? You still OK with me I hope?"

He smiled and said, "Sure Bud. You know what Mandy wants Mandy gets most of the time. And we had discussed you a great many times before we actually talked with you about our arrangement. Oh yes, in fact I found out that Shirl actually told Mandy to ask you. Shirl knows Bud. Did you know that?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, I was told last night right after we had sex! Jesus this is really weird! Isn't it?"

He laughed and said, "And I'm betting it's going to get even weirder! But I love her so much Bud, I guess I don't have much of a choice. She is going to have a lover and I would like him to be someone I pick or at least know. That's much better than her bring some strange man into our lives. Plus Mandy told me she likes you Bud. Well......I mean sure she likes you. But I mean she likes you as....someone..... someone she can use. No!! Use isn't the right word! Oh shit yes this is weird!"

I said, "Flip the steaks Paul I know what you're saying. Listen to this. You know how Shirl has always been the ice queen and always has the lights out covers and pajamas on when she tells me I can fuck her? Well last night...." I was going to tell him what we did but the ladies came out.

God Mandy looked like a million dollars. I looked from Shirl to Mandy and back again they both looked so hot! I said, "Well here are the two most beautiful wives in the neighborhood! Right Paul?"

He laughed and Mandy said, "Only the neighborhood Bud? I'm depressed. I worked really hard to look this good."

I smiled and said, "OK!! OK I give up! Best looking wives in the city! How's that?"

The girls just laughed and we all went to the kitchen and started to bring the food to the picnic table while Paul served the steaks. We ate and talked and it was very pleasant except of one thing. Both women were picking on me. Each was trying to get my goat and make me hard. Mandy was hanging over the table with her blouse opened enough so that her tits and half her nipples were almost falling out. When she sat she was pushing her foot up my inner thigh as Shirl was rubbing my other thigh. We ate but I was betting I would have heartburn.

Just as we finished it started to rain and rain hard. We all ran into the house. Mandy's white blouse was wet and her tits and nipples were very apparent. Shirl had a darker blouse on but her nipples were also pointing out against the material. I saw Paul looking as much at Shirl as I was at Mandy.

Finally Mandy said, "Well hope you both see something you like! Let's play cards. I have a new game."

We got all the chairs and snacks together and went into the dinning room. We spread out more and then Mandy said, "You do know how to play strip poker right Bud? Right Shirl?"

Shirl said, "Well if it's just like poker then yes I know how."

I said, "Yea I know how to play. But do you think it's a good idea to play now?"

Shirl said., "Party pooper." Mandy laughed and asked me when I got so shy?

I said, "OK! You're on. Cut throat strip poker. No partners no mercy! It's every man for himself! Right Paul?"

Mandy said, "And women! Every women for herself too. We're going to kick your ass Bud!"

I said, "So what are the rules, if any?"

Shirl said, "Well usually the last one to have any clothes on wins! Right Mandy?"

She said, "Well yes usually Shirl. But I was thinking that since we all know each other much better now, why not go further. How about we play like usual and then once we are all nude, we move on to bigger and better things."

"Like what?'" I asked.

Well once we are all nude, and if you win you get to do anything you want with anyone here! And if I win I get to do with anyone. And if Paul or Shirl wins they get to decide who does what. You know winner get to decide where we go from that point" how's that sound?"

I sighed and said, "And I remembered when we played pinochle!" Everyone laughed and we started playing!

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers