Change of Life Ch. 12

Story Info
They all wanted to fuck her.
5.9k words
4.2
48.4k
2

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

We all showered and sat in Paul and Mandy's kitchen for a while drinking coffee and discussing what had happened between the four of us.

Mandy started by asking, "So what does everyone think about the things we did with each other tonight?"

Shirl was the first to speak up which was by itself unusual. She said, "Well I don't know about everyone else but I enjoyed it completely. I mean I never had so many orgasms in my life. But then I never did most of the things I did tonight either. It was all new and very exciting to me. But now that I have tried them, I'm pretty sure I want more. I want more of you especially Mandy. More of your tongue and Paul's and Bud's cock. I have never felt so completely satisfied as I do right now. Thank you all"

She smiled as her face blushed bright red. Mandy smiled and reached for Shirl's hand. They squeezed each other's hand as they looked into each other's eyes. Bud was next and he said "Well I'm not sure how I feel. First the sex was incredible that's for sure. But with that said, I'm not sure I appreciate just finding out tonight that my wife and my next door neighbor have been having women on women sex for the past 3 weeks without my knowledge. I mean it seems to me that Shirl and I have a great deal of things to talk about by ourselves. The things you did with Mandy might have been exciting but I should have been told and we should have discussed it."

Mandy said, "Why? Did you discuss the fucking you gave me the other day with Shirl? Did you discuss what Paul and I asked you to do with us with her?"

She waited and I said, "No. But ....."

Mandy said, "No buts Bud! What's good for the goose you know is also good for the fucking gander. You didn't talk with Shirl about fucking me, so why should she have to talk to you about our one on one?"

I said, "Because Shirl was an ice queen who didn't want or liked sex. If she wanted to change she could have at least changed with me, not you!"

I knew my argument wasn't a great one and so did Mandy. She said, "Oh I see. She has to have your permission to have sex, but you don't need her to OK yours. Is that what you're telling me? Well wake up Bud and smell the roses it's 2005. Maybe she likes the woman on woman more than the sex you have been giving her. Maybe she didn't tell you because she didn't want to hurt your fucking feelings. Maybe she needed a change or something different. Either way, and for whatever the reason Shirl has only done the same thing you did. You enjoyed it with me and so did she. I think you guys have nothing to talk about except who gets me next. Right Shirl?"

Shirl didn't answer but she did look at me and then at Mandy and then back to me. She said, "Maybe you're right Bud. Maybe we should talk about this at home alone Bud. Maybe we need to work this out between us first before we talk with Paully and Mandy again."

Mandy said, "Well Shirl just remember you didn't do anything that he didn't do too baby. So don't let him push you around or tell you it's your fault."

I said, "Why don't you just stay out of our business? I'm going home, Shirl. We'll talk later after I have sorted out what happened to our lives here today. Paul thanks for everything."

My mind was racing with all sorts of things. Was Mandy turning my wife into a lesbian slut? Her own personal subservient slut that she could control. Was she using her for her sexual satisfaction too? And what about me was she trying to do the same thing to me? Jesus, I was starting to worry.

I slammed the front door of our house as Shirl followed me in. I popped a beer and then went into the bedroom and fell on the bed. As I looked up at the ceiling drinking the beer, I heard Shirl come into the room and lay down on the bed next to me. I rolled over on my side and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and was facing up towards the ceiling. I said, "Why didn't you tell me you were having sex with Mandy?"

She said, "Why didn't you tell me?"

I said, "OK I'll tell you but you're not going to like what I have to say."

She said, "I usually don't Bud Go ahead!"

I began to tell her how I felt about the lack of passion in our lives after the first year. I knew I had tried and even talked to her about it over and over again. I told her the little sex she gave me wasn't nearly enough and that it was driving away from her with each year that passed. I also told her I had never cheated on her before and was just fucking tired of jerking off 4 or 5 or more times a week. So when Paul offered his wife to me I went to visit her. She and Paul talked to me about no involvement, no commitment or favors in return. Paul told me he couldn't keep up with her and it was effecting their marriage sort of like the opposite of ours. Mandy wanted more sex, and Paul couldn't give her more. She was going to go out and find someone and that worried Paul. Then you, Mandy, you told Mandy to have Paul ask me. Why was that?"

I waited but got no answer from her. So I continued to tell her that she knew I wanted more sex, and she seemed like she didn't ever want it. It looked to me like a perfect setup. I said, "You could go on living out your life with the little sex that you wanted, if many, knowing that I was always there if you did decide you needed it once every 6 months. I could have extra sex with Mandy and be more satisfied and happy. And Paul and Mandy could get what they wanted, a safer and better marriage. I looked at it as a win/win for both couples. So I took Mandy and fucked her hard and good cumming in her three times the other day! It felt great and she loved it! I only went with Mandy because I was totally frustrated and knew I was going to cheat and fuck someone eventually. Maybe a whore or someone who I didn't know and that leads to all kinds of issues like AIDS, etc. Now you tell me why you decided to give yourself to Mandy instead of me when you knew I wanted much more sex with you! And why you have been doing it "DAILYY" with her. Daily! We haven't done it two days in a row since our fucking honeymoon. Why!"

I waited and she just looked at me with a disgusting look on her face. So I asked her again, "So why Mandy, Shirl? Why not me? Why didn't you tell me you wanted more sex? Why didn't you fuck me daily for 3 weeks?"

She said, "It was just something that happened between us the first time Bud. I mean I was over her house and she was telling me about the now sleep outfits she had just got. She took me in the bedroom and showed them to me. We began to feel the material and trying them on. She was touching me and I felt it was by accident as I was putting the sheer sleep outfits on. We played around and she rubbed her body against me and I rubbed my body against her. We began to fool around talking about our husbands seeing us in these outfits and rolling around on the bed. Mandy and I have been friends for along time Bud. We have changes clothes borrowed clothes and seen each other naked a bunch of times. But for some reason when she rolled over on top of me and kissed me, I kissed her back. Then she slipped her tongue in my mouth and ran her hands up my legs and cupped me between my legs. I arched and pushed against her. You and I hadn't had sex for weeks. I know that's my fault Bud and I'm not using it as an excuse. But she slowly worked her hand on my pussy and with the very sheer panties on it was like rubbing me with nothing on. Well, one thing lead to another and soon I began to relax and let her do whatever she wanted to me. When she put her mouth on my pussy and licked and sucked me, like you do, I went wild. She held me with her head buried between my thighs and gave me three orgasms in a matter of 5 minutes. After that we made love for the rest of the afternoon. I did her and she did me again this time with a dildo. We looked at each other as we inserted the long took in our pussy and we fucked ourselves until we couldn't do it any more. I fell asleep in her arms until Paul came home and woke us. I have to run home and start dinner. You came home 10 minutes later. My pussy was still throbbing and my panties were soaked!"

I said, "And then you went back the next day and did it again. Why not come to me Shirl. I mean I was in the study beating my meat every fucking night and begging you for it over and over again for years. All you have to do is say the work and we could have done it every night!

She aid, "Well the next day after you guys went to work Mandy actually came over here to our house. She apologized for what she did but I told her there was nothing to be sorry or upset about. I loved it. She was gentle and I told her how much I liked it and how much I had cum from what she did! She smiled and thanked me and told me she enjoyed to as much as I did."

I said, "So then what you grabbed her and fucked her with a rolling pin?"

Shirl sat up and told me if I could be respectful she was leaving the bedroom and wouldn't tell me any more. I said "OK", and then asked, "So what happened? I mean you did it every day for 3 fucking weeks!

She said, "Well when Mandy told me she enjoyed it too, I was actually the one who asked if we could do it again. Mandy was all for it and we walked hand in hand to our bedroom, this one, and we made love for hours. We licked each other's pussy until our tongues got tired. Afterwards we just collapse on the bed and took a nap. When we woke we showered together and gave each other another orgasm with our mouths and fingers in a 69 position."

I said, "Jesus Shirl! You're driving me crazy here. So then what, you met everyday after we went to work?"

She said, "Yes, more or less. I mean one day I would go over there and then she would come here. It was like we found something new and couldn't get enough of each other. Before we knew it 3 weeks had past! I have to be honest Bud; I didn't need you for those 3 weeks at all. I was sexually drained everyday and was so tired I went to bed by 8:30 PM every night and was asleep before my head hit the pillow. If you would have come in and wanted to have sex, I don't think I would have been able to move or have a climax, I was so tired. My pussy was so swollen and from the second I woke up, I couldn't wait for you to leave so I could go to Mandy and get relief the way she gave me it."

She didn't say anything else and just rolled over and went to sleep. The sex and the long hours of yesterday had taken a toll on both of us. We lay there in our underwear and fell asleep. About 3 hours later that afternoon I woke up and looked over at Shirl's side of the bed. She was gone.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and saw a note that read, "Gone to the grocery store be back in a while. Love Shirl"

I made a cup of tea and looked to see what we had to eat. Not much, I guess she really was at the store. I called Paul's house.

"Hello", Paul said.

"Hey Paul it's me Bud. Is my wife there?"

"No" was all he said. I asked, "Well is your wife there?"

"No" again was his reply.

Then I asked, "Look Paul, do you know where your wife is now, and is Shirl with her?"

There was hesitation, and then Paul said, "Look Bud, don't get me in the middle of this. You didn't hear it from me but they're shopping together at the grocery store then they plan to go to the mall and then come back over here for awhile to......"

He didn't know how to say it so I said it for him " So they can eat each other out again. Right Paul? And you're going to watch it! Right again Paul. When? When are they due back?"

"He sighed and said, "They told me they were coming back here since they knew you wouldn't let them into your house. Look Bud, I have enough problems here, I don't need or want any more problems please. They want to have a little more fun, well that's what Mandy told me when they left together."

I was pissed, no that was mild compared to what I was really feeling. If I had too I would drag Shirl out from between Mandy's legs and pull her by the hair across the four lawns that separated our houses. I said, "Paul will you do me a favor?"

He said, "That depends, Bud, what is you want?"

I said, "Would you call me when they get back to your house?" He said, "Oh man, I don't think I should Bud, that wouldn't be a good idea. I won't get laid for a year, maybe more."

I said, "Man to man call me damn it Paully!"

I hung up before he could say anything and I waited.

After 30 minutes I decide I couldn't trust Paul to do anything. I got into my car and parked it on the street. Then I sat in it and waited for the "girls" to come home. I must have fell asleep again from all the fucking and sucking I did last night and early this AM. When I woke two fucking hours had passed. I used my cell phone and called Paul again. "No Bud they're still not back yet. I was wondering if they changed their minds and were at your house."

I said, "I don'tthink so but I'll check and if they are I'll call you right back."

I went into the house and they weren't there. It had been a total of almost four hours now that I could account for that Shirl had been gone. No one, not even my shop-a-halic wife, could grocery shop of 4 hours. I didn't know if I wanted to drive around and look for her car or just wait for her to come home. I decided to wait.

Another hour passed and I popped another beer. I sat in the living room watching some sports on TV. I was so pissed I didn't or couldn't tell you what was on. Finally around 6:30PM almost 6 hours later, Shirl came bouncing into the house. When she saw me in the chair and the look on my face she knew I was pissed. I said, "Well where's all the fucking grocery bags? Do you need my help bring in the food?"

She stood there holding just 2 bags and said, "No Baby! I got it. Thanks anyway."

And she walked into the kitchen. I heard doors opening and closing as she started to put the "groceries" away. I came in and stopped her by grabbing her hand. I said, "Where have you been for 6 hours Shirl?"

She smiled and said, "Oh you just wait. I have a really great surprise for you baby."

I said, "Answer me Shirl. Where have you been and whom have you been with? Is it Mandy again? Have you been with her again licking her cunt for her?"

She said, "Bud! I have been shopping for food and a surprise for you. Yes! I have been with Mandy and she was shopping too. It's more fun and not so boring when we shop together. It's like when you and Paul go to the football games together. You know!"

I said, "Yea maybe but Paul and I don't swap spit and suck each other's cocks! Did you and Mandy have sex again Shirl? Is that why you're so fucking late. No one needs 6 fucking hours to buy groceries for our house. What have you been doing with her all this time?"

She said, "I told you shopping for food and then we went shopping for a surprise for you and Paully."

GOD! I hated that name, Paully! I said, "Please!!! For Christ sakes call him Paul! Not Paully for the love of God, Paully sounds so sissy."

She said, "Well Mandy calls him that and I guess I just started doing it the same way. OK Mandy and I went to Victoria Secrets and purchased you guys the sexiest black see-through baby doll PJs you have ever seen. I mean they are so silky and sex Bud, you're going to love them. And I'm going to fuck the shit out of you tonight if you don't fuck the shit out of me first when you see the black outfit baby! It's really sexy"

I took her by the hand and walked into the living room. I sat her down and said, "Shirl I'm very upset. I want you to answer me true and answer me now."

She said, "I always tell you the truth you know that. Why are you so pissed? Let me go get the nightie and show it to you, that will cheer you up baby!"

I said, "NO! Have you been with Mandy all afternoon?"

"Yes," was her reply.

And did you do anything sexual?"

She looked at me and said, "No Bud. We went to Victoria Secrets after we went to the grocery store. I mean the grocery store Bud, what's sexy about that?"

I said, "When you got to VS what happened?"

She smiled and said, "We tried on different outfits. We had so much fun modeling them for each other and I guess the guys that were there loved them too. But we really didn't move very far from the changing booths. The guys there were watching us but it was just fun and a little flirting baby! There's no harm in that now is there?"

I said, "Well it's not what I would call a good thing to do without your husband around. Now tell me what you both did, and don't leave anything out."

She said, "OK I would try on a sexy nightie and then come out of the both and show Mandy. She would tell me what she felt about it and whether or not you would like it."

Then I would go and change into another one. I must have tried on at least 2 dozen before we picked the right one. It's the one that's in the car. If you let me, I'll go get it. I'll put it on and show you how sexy it us baby!"

I said, "Stop calling me baby! My name is Bud, Shirl! B U D! Now when you were trying on these 2 dozen outfits what was Mandy doing?"

"Nothing, just looking at them and straighten them and holding them up to the light to see how sheer the were, that sort of thing. Why, what's all this about Bab....Bud?"

I said, "Was she touching you in any way?"

She smiled and said, "Well of course Bud that was half the fun of it. She had my nipples rock hard and my pussy is still wet from her teasing and playing with me. I want to fuck you so bad right now! We had fun Bud. And, we didn't eat each other out in VS Bud if that what you're getting at!! For God sakes give me some credit will you? We were just teasing each other and maybe a couple of guys that were watching us in the window. I mean I didn't drop my panties and show them my pussy or ass. I was just having some fun with my best friend."

I said, "And was Mandy trying on outfits too or just having you do it for everyone's pleasure?"

She said, "Well after we finally got one for me that we both agreed was the best one, yes, she tried on a few for herself. Yes, she modeled them too. Jesus she really got the guys lined up at the windows when she started walking around showing off her big tits. Mandy is really built isn't she?"

I said, "OH GOD SHIRL! So Mandy was putting on a little show for the boys after you did. And she was feeling you up in front of the boys and I guess you were feeling her big tits too! Great Shirl that's just fucking great! You do realize you're married, you're both married. But I don't care about her because she's s slut."

I shouldn't have said that! Mandy jumped all over me saying Mandy wasn't any more a slut than the three of us were. She didn't do anything the three of us didn't do in the bed the other day. Mandy was her friend, her best friend and she didn't appreciate me saying things like that about her. Mandy wasn't a slut! She was a fun person and that I should get use to the two of them being together.......together a lot!

I asked, "Yea, yea whatever! OK! Did you even consider what I would have said if I saw you doing that?"

She said, "No Bud I didn't. To tell you the truth I was having so much fun I didn't think about you at all the whole time. It's not like I actually talked to any of the guys or showed them anything that wasn't covered! I mean sure Mandy did but I just stood there next to her. She talked with 4 or 5 guys. But she's nice and friendly and not shy like I am."

I said, "Jesus Christ! You stood there with Mandy in a see through nightie as she talked to a bunch of men after showing off your bodies' in the window of VS? And you don't think that was a little wrong?"

She said, "Look, I was fully dressed when she started talking to them. She had on the nightie not me! I didn't have a nightie on then Bud. You know what? Mandy told me you would be pissed if I told you the truth especially about the guys and talking with them! I mean you talk with women don't you? I should have never told you about the guys and everything would be OK? I might as well take the nightie back because I'm so pissed at you right now I'm never going to let you see me in it. And you can forget sex BABY!! Forget it for a long, long time!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers
12