Change of Life Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
768 Followers

I stood up and walked over to Shirl. I took her in my arms and asked, "If I ask you to stay home and send Mandy away would you?"

She kissed me and held me for a long time. I pulled us apart and said, "No! You won't, I can see it in your eyes and feel it in my heart. So I won't ask since it will just break my heart. I was sure I could do this Shirl. I was positive. But now as you are getting ready to go out and get fucked I can't stand it! Please tell Mandy to leave. I don't want her, I rather be by myself."

She said, "Come on Bud she's here now because I asked her to be here. And, I know she can make you feel better about all this. Please don't spoil this for either of us. You know how bad I want to do this. I want to leave knowing you'll be here when I get back. Please do this for me. I'm asking you to accept this night for both of us. You'll get Mandy's best she told me so. And I'll be home baby. . . . . .Bud, and then we'll be together again and share our feelings. I need this Bud. I have to do this. So enjoy yourself with Mandy just like we talked about. OK?"

I turned and said, "Mandy could you please go home and I'll call you when I want you to come over tonight for me. I mean thank you but right now I really don't want any company or sex."

She shrugged her shoulders and left. Meanwhile Shirl finished dressing. At and if 6:30PM she opened the front door and stood there pacing back and forth waiting. I asked her one last time not to do this, not to go. She told me she had to do it and that I was not even trying to help her. At 6:45PM a black town car pulled up and a man came out of the driver's side. He saw Shirl leaving the house. She said, "I'll see you when I get home. I love you remember that Bud."

I asked as she passed me kissing my gently on the lips, "When will you be home?"

She said she would call me at 9 or 9:30 PM and would let me know then for sure when she would be home. I figured she didn't want to tell me she was staying the night with Lee. She walked to the car and the driver held the door open for her. I saw a guy inside, well actually I saw about half his lower body, and couldn't tell what he looked like at all. My wife got into the car and the driver looked at me in the doorway and closed the door. He went around to the driver's side and drove away as I watched until the car was out of sight.

I then went directly to the phone and called the guy I had working with me on my plan. His name was Larry and he had all sorts of connections and was into everything illegal. I use to attend school with him and he knew some really bad people. I would need him for what I had planned.

I said, "Hey man, I know I didn't give you much time but can we do this thing tonight?"

He said, Damn Bud you didn't give me much notice al all. I'll call you back and let you know in say 2 hours. OK?"

I said, "Right, sure 2 hours. I have everything I need in my brief case and all I need is the truck and freight car."

He said, "Well it's the train that I'm worry about. I mean I don't know the schedule for tonight. I really would like 48 hours to get this done. How much time do I have?"

I said, "I'll know at 9 or 9:30 PM tonight. Look man, you're doing me the favor. So if you can't pull this off we'll do it another time. But just know the sooner the better as far as I'm concern. OK? I'll wait to hear from you."

I hung up and went into the shower. Then I ate some of the food Shirl had cooked for me. Then with nothing to I waited for Shirl and then Larry to call. The waiting was the hardest I felt like my body and brain was going to explode. I mean things were going in and out of my brain like wild fire. Why didn't I just grab Shirl and demand that she not go. I mean I could have slapped the shit out of her. No, she would have me arrested. Why didn't I just have some of Larry's boys here to beat the shit out of the bouncer who was the driver and Lee? Nope that would work either; they would have me arrested. Once I was in jail Lee could fuck my wife in my own bed. I was fucked either way. This plan was a much better idea we had come up with. I just hopped she would survive it.

So at 9 PM Shirl called and told me she was OK. She tried to get me to call Mandy and finally I told her, "OK, I'll do it I'll call her at 10 PM. How long should I ask her to stay? I mean when will you be home my wife?"

She was the one to sigh now. Then the love of my life, my loving beautiful sexy ice queen of a wife, Shirl said, "Bud please sit down. I know this is going to be hard Bud especially since it's my, no our first time away from each other but I won't be home tonight! I'm........"

I broke into her conversion and said, "WHAT? You're not coming home at all! Why not? How can you do this to me Shirl? I mean I love you! You're killing me! You're going to spend the fucking night with this guy! I don't belie it! Oh fuck! NO!! Don't Shirl! I mean it don't do this to me to us!""

She said, "Try and calm down Bud. It's going to be all right. Lee is a nice guy. I made sure before I would even go out with him!"

I said, "How the hell do you know he's a nice guy? This is the first time you have actually been with him. Right? Oh shit it's not is it Shirl you've been with him, before. You lied to me you have fucked him before Oh God I am going to loose you! Oh Jesus Shirl you're breaking my hearts!"

She said, "Wait!! Wait! I have never fucked him before Bud I swear to God. I have been to lunch and dinner with him to get to know him. He's OK! He's has been nothing but a gentleman every time we have been together."

I interrupted her again and yelled, "How many times Shirl. How many times have you cheated on me? Oh Jesus I can't trust anything you tell me. You're not my wife any more."

She said, "BUD!!! Damn it we talked about this. You agreed it was OK!"

Then she calmed down and said, "We can talk all about this when I get home tomorrow. I want to stay at Lee's place tonight and Bud I'm going to send Mandy over your house. I I'm going to call her as soon as I hang up here with you. I want you to take her in and give her you sex tonight. Don't think of me just think of your own pleasure and let Mandy make you forget about me for tonight. I promise I'll make this all up to you tomorrow and for the rest of my life baby! I love you so much! Now Bud, I'm going to hang up and I want you to go to the front door and wait for Mandy to come over. She is expecting my call and should be there in 10 minutes. I want you to enjoy yourself with her. I want you to understand why I'm stay with Lee tonight for the same reason, enjoyment. Tomorrow night will be our night my love. I will give you all of me and we'll drain each other. I have to go now baby! Remember I love you Bud."

I didn't say anything and she asked, "So are we OK? Are you going to fuck Mandy for me? Please Bud. Fuck her for me and really give it to her. Make her use that fantastic body to please you! I have to go my love. Please tell me you love me before I hang up. Please Bud?"

I said, "No, Shirl I won't do that. I'll wait until I see you again to tell you what I want to say. Have a really good time tonight Shirl. Make sure he fucks you real good. Give him as much sex as you give me when we do it. Give him the fucking of his life. Fuck his brains out. OK? Do that for me. OK? Please!"

And then I hung up. She called back but I told her I had said all I was going to say to her tonight and that when I saw her I would tell her more about how I felt. I did tell her I would be home tomorrow when she got home.

Then about 15 minutes later Mandy showed up at my door dressed in a coat with nothing under it. She stripped the coat off and stood there for me. She said, "Any ideas Bud? Any ideas on how we can pass the time. I'll make you think Shirl doesn't like here any more before she gets home again. In am going to fuck your brains out baby!"

Just then the phone ran. She said, "Don't answer it Bud."

I said, "I have too, it might be Shirl."

It wasn't it was Larry. He said, "OK. We're on for midnight. Is she there yet?"

I said, "Hang on a second Larry."

I looked at Mandy and said, "Go in the bedroom and wait for me. I want you to deep throat me like you have been teaching Shirl to do. Then I want you to suck me hard again and fuck me wild baby! OK?"

She smiled and patted my face as she walked past me into the bedroom. I said, "OK. Larry one of them is now in my bedroom."

I explained what had happened tonight so far and told him Shirl wasn't with me she was with a guy named Lee and I knew where his place was located. Mandy was with me and I was about to get her to blow me and then they could take her. I suggested that he come to my house first and we could go to Lee's house and pick up Shirl. He told me that was the right thing to do. And, then he told me that he and three of his "friends" would be there in a half of hour, unless I needed more time. I said, "No a half of hour was plenty of time for my to dump a load in Mandy's mouth. Then the fun would begin for all of them.

I said, "I'll leave the front door unlocked and we'll be in the second bedroom on the right. Oh, and don't forget to push me around and maybe even hit me to make it look realistic."

He laughed and said, 'Look Bud just leave this to me. I have done this a few times and know what to do. You just make sure you don't let her leave or put cum in her holes so no one can tell she was with you. I mean eat her out if you have too. From what you have told me she will really like."

I said, "No! That's Shirl my friend and she likes her cunt eaten out after she receives your cum. That ain't happening with me again that I can tell you. Mandy likes it hard and fast in the pussy. But tonight I'm going to have her deep throat me."

He laughed and aid, "Ok, whatever it takes. See you in 30 minutes. If you're not finished with her we won't wait. So make sure you cum her mouth before we get there or you won't get the chance!"

I laughed and hung up. As I walked into the room I looked at the clock radio on the table next to the bed. I slowly undressed and Mandy knelt on the bed waiting for me. Her eyes seemed to glow.

I said to myself, "This couldn't happen to a nastier bitch!"

Then I said, " How do you want to do this baby? You want to sit up or lay down?"

She aid, "let me get you hard and then I can move around and take you all the way. Hurry baby! I want to be fucked too you know."

I said, "Shirl won't be home at all we have all night and I want my brains fucked out before you go hoe. Now bring that sweet mouth of yours over here and suck my cock you little slut!" She laughed as she sat on the edge of the bed and took my dick in her hands. She said, "You know Bud, you're bigger than Lee and the fucking you gave me the other day showed me you're better than he is too! I wouldn't worry about Lee. Now if it was Jerome! Then you might never get your wife back. He can fuck like a dog!"

And with that she engulfed my cock. I looked at the clock and only 5 minutes had gone by. I wondered if I only need 15 minutes to cum in her mouth. I would have to hold back or I was going to blow my wad down he throat in a few minutes as she sucked me like a leech!

NeedYou
NeedYou
768 Followers
12