Change Of Life: The Return Ch. 02

Story Info
They were running from the MX pimps now.
1.4k words
4.1
35.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Please read the first part of this story to understand what is going on.

As Shirley and Mandy crossed the USA and Mexican border she knew that Max and his men were not far behind them. Billy, the young serviceman. who had helped them get away from Max was driving as fast as he could heading out of San Diego and going north. He figured he had maybe an hour on those chasing him. The good thing was they had no idea where he was heading. Billy was going to drive to Long Beach and then turn east on route 10 and head to the desert. Once he had gone far enough he would secured a room for the women. He started to feel better as the turned onto Route 10. Now it would take a miracle for Max to find them again..

Both women had very little money or clothes. The men had some cash but they too didn't have a great deal. So, one room would have to be enough for all of them.

Shirley and Mandy had taken the few things they were allowed to own with them when the broke out of the Mexican hotel and away from the pimps holding them for almost a year. The pimps provided everything from food, to medicines, to a place to stay. Birth control was a must since they had fucked a huge number of men over that year. Max wanted no pregnant women to take of so they were made to take the pills. He had wanted the two American women to be treated well and kept healthy. They were bring in a great deal of money for him and his group. So Max was extremely mad when he got back from his trip to the USA and found out that both women had escaped. He started a search for them immediately in the local towns on both sides of the border that he had contact in.

But Billy had driven farther north before turning east towards Phoenix. They got an efficiency room with two bedrooms in a small town called Peoria for the week. The room was nice and the motel fairly new. Billy made sure they were settled in OK, Then he gave Mandy some money and told her and his friend to go but food. She and the other men left leaving Shirley and him alone. While Mandy and the other man went out for food at the local grocery store, Shirley decided to gave herself to Billy and fucked him hard and as good as she could as a kind of rewards for helping her.

She looked at him and smiled seductively saying, "So Billy we're alone, finally. Do you want me baby like I want you? Come here Billy and let me thank you right for helping me!"

She motioned for him to join her on the bed. Billy made his way across the room and sat down next to her. Shirley stood up and pushed him back on to the bed straddling him with her legs. As she sat on his chest she gave him another seductive smile as she bent down and kissed him deeply pushing her tongue into his mouth. She heard him moan.

Billy was much younger than her, 20 maybe. She knew she was the first fuck he had ever had. Yes, she had taken the serviceman's cherry and made him fall in love with her. Now he would do most anything for her. She was great at manipulating men now and she had had a great deal of practice over the past year milking them of their money. While she wasn't going to rob Billy or anything like that, she was going to get him to help again.

She pulled her top off over her head and asked him to undo her bra. He reached up never taking his eyes off her breasts as he let her beautiful tits fall free. She bent and hung them over his face. He smiled as he took each one in his hands and placed her left nipple into his mouth. He began sucking on it like it was the end of the world. He nursed the left one while she undid his jeans. He then moved over and paid the same amount of attention to her right nipple as she got his hard cock out and slowly started stroking him.

As she pulled back from him, she stood up over his cock and pulled her jeans down. With him removing his too now, she moved over long enough to get both of them out of the way. She took off his shirt, and held his hands as she kept his arms up over his head. She kissed and fucked his mouth with her tongue as she rotated her hips rubbing her pussy allover his lower body. Then she moved down onto her knees. Shirley slipped down to kneel by his thighs so she could take his cock in her hands and mouth. She licked his cock making him moan and hold her head. She slipped his boxers down and off his legs seeing his nice young cock spring up into the air facing the ceiling. Billy had a nice cock maybe hard it was 7 or 8-inchs long and thick enough . She began licking the length of it and slowly slipping the head into her mouth.

She grinned knowing he was close always. But he surprised her by pulling her over so she could straddle him again. Her knees were resting next to his hips as she guided his hard cock into her over used pussy. As he felt his cock head move into her opening he pushed up into her as deep as he could go. She began to ride him like she knew he enjoyed so much. She saw his eyes close and the smiled form on his face as she practiced squeezing her pussy walls tight around his throbbing cock shaft. "Mumm" he moaned, "Oh Shirl that feel so good baby! Oh God how do you do that! Oh Jesus baby! It's so good! Yes baby! Ride me fuck me! Oh God I'm going to cum! Oh fuck faster, ride me faster."

Shirley knew how he liked it they had been fucking on the weekends now for 4 months. As Billy became more and more excited, Shirl began to rock back and forth on his cock that was buried ball deep inside her. He arched lifting them both up off the bed. "Yes! That's it Billy cum in me! Oh Billy your cock is so big and feel so good! Oh Yes Billy fill me with your cum baby!"

Billy cried out and grabbed her and held on while he rolled them both over so she was now on her back. She looked up into his eyes and said, "Fuck me hard Billy! Fuck me as hard as you can baby! Fuck me.... I want you so bad Billy! Dear God fuck me! I want you in me, deep and hard, and fast. NOW!! Fuck me Billy!!"

He obeyed her and thrust deep into her feeling the hot wetness of her tunnel around his dick squeezing him as hard as she could. He fucked her hard and fast just like she wanted it. Her moans filled the room, and soon neither could stand it or hold back any longer. He thrust into her once more and exploded pumping his arm thick cum in her hot pussy. Shirley faked her climaxed as usual, but Billy couldn't tell. They both collapsed with pleasure as she held him and stroked his back telling him all the things she knew he wanted to hear like "he was her man, her only lover and she loved him so very much."

It was all bullshit. She didn't want to hurt him but she needed him and his truck for another weekend. So she made believe she loved him and told him often. Billy was just young enough to believe all of her lines and from the way she fucked him and made love to him he was hooked. He finally rolled off of her pulling out. He lay back and Shirl took his cum covered semi-hard cock in her mouth and cleaned him completely. He stroked her head and kept her hair out of the way.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers